Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 06-Feb-16, 13:52
Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default My Background/First Session (WARNING:LONG)

My Beginnings In Mixed Wrestling

Well, where do I start really. If you told me 10 years ago I would have gotten to session and wrestle with some of the top names in this crazy business, I would have laughed and said “Really? Why would any woman in their right mind want to wrestle me?” I was shy as hell, mentally awkward, and couldn't hold a conversation if my life depended on it.

That all changed once I signed up for wrestling school. I learned how to cut promos, speak up for myself, develop a character, and most importantly, learned the psychology and politics of the business. Whether it was taking bumps, figuring out promos on the fly, what time of day was best to tan and workout, etc, it was all things that make any other job politics out there seem like a cakewalk.

Everything was going great. The fans loved my “Uncle Pat” gimmick right from the get-go, and I got over more than I thought I would. For 4 months I was living the dream and thought nothing could stop me.....

Then something bad happened.

I was part of a battle royal and when I got thrown over the top rope to be eliminated, I hit the side of my head on the way down before my back hit the mat outside on the floor. I instantly tried to to stand up, but I was very groggy and out of it, and there was a ringing sensation in my head. I hadn't felt that ringing since my car accident back in 2002 when I split my head open after hitting a telephone pole.

My wrestling career was over. I tested positive for a concussion later on that night, and between being born with epilepsy (which I grew out of) the car accident, too many botched bumps, and now this, my dreams of making it in pro wrestling was shattered. To this day, no neurologist will give me a clean bill of health to get back in the ring, and I've been sidelined since.

Of course, this lead to depression, which lead to something worse, and I ended up moving back to CT so that way I could be back home with my family. I was pretty content with leaving pro wrestling in the past, and ready to start my new adventure in life.

One day shortly after I moved back here to CT , I stumbled across some facebook profiles while looking through mutual friends. I remember seeing Mutiny's facebeook profile and saw her pictures. In a few of them, she was inside a ring and in a studio beating the heck out of some dude who was probably strong enough to lift a ford truck, yet she had in every hold you could think of. Now granted, it was probably scripted, but coming from a scripted background I completely understood the scenario. I think I sent her a friend request that day, and after months and months, and MONTHS, she finally accepted me lol. (Way to go, Mutiny!!!) Of course I found other female session wrestlers as well during that time, such as Robin Fightbabe, Nikki Fierce, Britta Olsen, and a few others that peaked my interest. Not only are they gorgeous, but they are also veterans inside the ring or mat and outside of it. At this point I was still a fan of them and gave them comments on their statuses just like every other mark does. However that soon would change one night in February 2013, when a playful but competitive exchange between me and Nikki Fierce would take place ….

After the calmness, comes the Fierceness

After I came back to CT in 2011, following a bout of depression, I was okay to put wrestling of any kind behind me. I got a job at Geek Squad and started my life over again. I got a job at Geek Squad and was content with where my life was.

However, one night in February 2013, I noticed that there was a new friend request acceptance. Checking out to see who it was (Yes I'm a facebook friend request whore at times, so sometimes I forget) and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Nikki Fiercee has accepted your friend request". Even better, the same night, she announced her travels to Boston in March. Of course, i couldn't resist and started posting comments under the status, just teasing around and saying I'd love a challenge. This lead to a playful back and forth exchange, then it escalated into facebook inboxing and setting a definite date in Boston for it to go down.

So when the big day came, I was super psyched. Not going to lie, I was (and still am) a huge Nikki Fiercce mark. Maybe it's the tattoos, or the blonde hair, or the "I don't Give A F" attitude she has, and the way she seems to have so much fun when she's beating the crap out of Drew in his videos, but seeing her in person was giving me chills of excitement all day. Needless to say, I drove my black 92 Paseo 3 hours from CT to Somerville. The whole ride there, I couldn't get my nerves in check, still in awe that this was going to happen. When I got to the Quinsanta Inn and got out of the car, the nerves came back, stronger than ever. I had to take a few moments to contain myself before going into the hotel and going into the hallway to where Nikki's room was. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming to the door and slowly it opened...

There she was, standing in a bathrobe and a huge smile on her face. We exchanged greetings and"How are yous" before she took off her robe and was ready to wrestle on the bed in a white bikini. She let me know she was a heel and I was slightly shaking and marking out at the same time, but finally I got onto the bed and we locked up. Before I knew what happened, I was on my stomach and she had me in her famous camel clutch. Let me tell you... it's been 3 years and I still feel it LOL. Since I really don't have a neck to grab onto, she pulled as hard she could on it and I almost felt my back pop. I was still able to go though and since we were wrestling on the bed, we exchanged holds, senton bombs pillow "chairshots" and just going nuts. I have to say though, her triangles and headscissors are no laughing matter though. She may not have 40 inch quads, but she has something I call "Go Go Gadget "thighs that when they lock onto you and squeeze, it seems they come outta nowhere with the scary strength. I thought I was in great shape from running around at Geek Squad fixing 20 computers at once, but Nikki put me in my place halfway through our session for sure.

During our session I learned about her background in pro wrestling and BJJ, as well as aspiring to be a pro wrestler, and that her favorite wrestler is Rowdy Roddy Piper (RIP HotRod). That night, I learned that regardless of our travels, our situations, and our surrounding, we are more or less the same. We are fans of this business that one day aspire to make ourselves greater than we ever though possible.

After we said our goodbyes and I left, I sat in the car and was thinking to myself how much fun it was, and also how much I needed to get back to the gym!! Nikki set the bar for me on how much more I needed to get back into shape if I wanted to keep doing these things. My neck and body was sore as hell, but in the end, it was all worth it.

I got home and did my best to lie down and go to sleep. I made sure to text Nikki and let her know I got back home safely, then I finally fell asleep. Pain is temporary, but friendship lasts forever!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dooleytech80 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-16, 15:06
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Background/First Session (WARNING:LONG)

great post!
Old 06-Feb-16, 15:20
Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
great post!
Thank you!!!

Hopefully this sheds in light on my background I have several more stories I can share!!

Nikki Fierce is the real deal!! She may not be strong and muscular, but she has a toned body and so much energy that more than makes up for it. I definitely recommend sessioning with her!!
Old 06-Feb-16, 17:36
Points: 5,468, Level: 31 Points: 5,468, Level: 31 Points: 5,468, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great post...Nikki is the absolute camel clutch Queen, no girl does it better...
The Following User Says Thank You to amo22 For This Useful Post: