Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-Oct-16, 07:00
RyonaGuy's Avatar
RyonaGuy RyonaGuy is offline
Member
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Ireland
Posts: 256
Thanks: 311
Thanked 747 Times in 166 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks! I'd just like to know what was it like versus your most difficult female black belt opponent. Did she submit you?
the most skilled girl I fought is a girl called Kirsty she is smaller than me but very skilled, she won a silver medal at the last commonwealth games.

the last time we sparred she made me tap out to two chokes and an armbar. I only made her tap once during that session when I caught her off guard with an ankle lock.

it's weird I love sessioning/wrestling with girls in bikinis etc, but I don't get aroused when sparring girls in gi's, which is a good thing I guess! I don't wanna make things awkward for my female MA friends! lol
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-Oct-16, 14:53
swag swag is offline
Member
Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Thanks: 3
Thanked 311 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the most skilled girl I fought is a girl called Kirsty she is smaller than me but very skilled, she won a silver medal at the last commonwealth games.

the last time we sparred she made me tap out to two chokes and an armbar. I only made her tap once during that session when I caught her off guard with an ankle lock.

it's weird I love sessioning/wrestling with girls in bikinis etc, but I don't get aroused when sparring girls in gi's, which is a good thing I guess! I don't wanna make things awkward for my female MA friends! lol
Thanks for sharing, man! That sounds like quite the experience. I just don't know what it is about the uniform that does it for me.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-Oct-16, 15:13
RyonaGuy's Avatar
RyonaGuy RyonaGuy is offline
Member
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Ireland
Posts: 256
Thanks: 311
Thanked 747 Times in 166 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing, man! That sounds like quite the experience. I just don't know what it is about the uniform that does it for me.
No problem dude, yeah although gi's don't really do it for me it was still really fun. Everyone likes different things in this community and a random question is it just female black belts you really like? or would you find a chick with a white/blue/purple belt etc attractive too?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-Oct-16, 15:48
swag swag is offline
Member
Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Thanks: 3
Thanked 311 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No problem dude, yeah although gi's don't really do it for me it was still really fun. Everyone likes different things in this community and a random question is it just female black belts you really like? or would you find a chick with a white/blue/purple belt etc attractive too?
Yeah, I find them all attractive but for me the higher the rank, the sexier it is, so black belts are naturally my favorite. I think it's also a skill and power thing as well. A black belt just shows how strong a skilled a woman is.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 11-Oct-16, 15:58
RyonaGuy's Avatar
RyonaGuy RyonaGuy is offline
Member
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Ireland
Posts: 256
Thanks: 311
Thanked 747 Times in 166 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I find them all attractive but for me the higher the rank, the sexier it is, so black belts are naturally my favorite. I think it's also a skill and power thing as well. A black belt just shows how strong a skilled a woman is.
Ah I see, I guess maybe I feel differently because I train regularly but for me losing to a female white belt would be really humiliating and exciting
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-Oct-16, 16:13
swag swag is offline
Member
Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Thanks: 3
Thanked 311 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah I see, I guess maybe I feel differently because I train regularly but for me losing to a female white belt would be really humiliating and exciting
Interesting. Would you find that more exciting then being submitted by a black belt. Why do you think you'd find it exciting.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 11-Oct-16, 16:34
RyonaGuy's Avatar
RyonaGuy RyonaGuy is offline
Member
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Ireland
Posts: 256
Thanks: 311
Thanked 747 Times in 166 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting. Would you find that more exciting then being submitted by a black belt. Why do you think you'd find it exciting.
I guess it's because I have a blue belt in bjj and brown belt in judo, I'm obviously too skilled for the white belts in my classes so if some white belt girl tapped me out I'd find it humiliating and exciting because everyone (probably including her) would expect me to mop the floor with any local white belt if I took the roll seriously.

Just my perspective on the situation
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 11-Oct-16, 16:50
swag swag is offline
Member
Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Thanks: 3
Thanked 311 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess it's because I have a blue belt in bjj and brown belt in judo, I'm obviously too skilled for the white belts in my classes so if some white belt girl tapped me out I'd find it humiliating and exciting because everyone (probably including her) would expect me to mop the floor with any local white belt if I took the roll seriously.

Just my perspective on the situation
Oh, I see now. I don't think I could ever join a martial arts club. I'd like to see how it is to go up against more female black belts though.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-Oct-16, 18:04
KillerCrushes's Avatar
KillerCrushes KillerCrushes is offline
Producer
Points: 27,848, Level: 73 Points: 27,848, Level: 73 Points: 27,848, Level: 73
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 951
Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,073 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No problem dude, yeah although gi's don't really do it for me it was still really fun. Everyone likes different things in this community and a random question is it just female black belts you really like? or would you find a chick with a white/blue/purple belt etc attractive too?
"Black belt" has brand appeal, but any woman with multiple belts (say, 3rd level and above) in a given discipline will generally have no problem with a completely untrained guy who's about her size. A guy with no fight training going against a BJJ 3rd-degree blue belt may not immediately be able to tell the difference between her and a black belt. Over time, if he continues to test himself vs both, he may discover he's closing the gap on the blue belt, but not on the black belt.

Personally, I like any woman with better-than-beginner fight skills. My partner holds a green belt in judo, but has had it many years and has submitted male black belts before. She has not ever elected to test for a higher belt, but would easily qualify for blue, I am sure. I cannot beat her, but can sometimes resist tapping for a whole minute. lol
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 11-Oct-16, 19:08
RyonaGuy's Avatar
RyonaGuy RyonaGuy is offline
Member
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Ireland
Posts: 256
Thanks: 311
Thanked 747 Times in 166 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Black belt" has brand appeal, but any woman with multiple belts (say, 3rd level and above) in a given discipline will generally have no problem with a completely untrained guy who's about her size. A guy with no fight training going against a BJJ 3rd-degree blue belt may not immediately be able to tell the difference between her and a black belt. Over time, if he continues to test himself vs both, he may discover he's closing the gap on the blue belt, but not on the black belt.

Personally, I like any woman with better-than-beginner fight skills. My partner holds a green belt in judo, but has had it many years and has submitted male black belts before. She has not ever elected to test for a higher belt, but would easily qualify for blue, I am sure. I cannot beat her, but can sometimes resist tapping for a whole minute. lol

Oh I totally agree about 'brand appeal' too many mcdojo's offering a black belt guaranteed in x amount of years/months, my bjj coach has a nice saying 'A belt only covers like an inch of your ass, you have to cover the rest.' As for your wife's rank does she not enter competitions? I rarely did technical gradings but got most of my belt promotions through point accumulation. She certainly sounds skilled enough to take that route if like myself she isn't big on technical gradings?

But still you must admit why the uninitiated would be turned on by the 'black belt chick' stereotype
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
black belt, karate

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Harry and the Black Belt of Power jimp Wrestling & Fighting Stories 12 19-Sep-23 13:53
Black Belt Angels nyikimo Wrestling & Fighting Videos 1 07-Mar-15 21:44
black belt angels EC88 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 4 05-Sep-13 18:01


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:20.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.