Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 11-Oct-16, 07:00
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Black Belt Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks! I'd just like to know what was it like versus your most difficult female black belt opponent. Did she submit you?
the most skilled girl I fought is a girl called Kirsty she is smaller than me but very skilled, she won a silver medal at the last commonwealth games.

the last time we sparred she made me tap out to two chokes and an armbar. I only made her tap once during that session when I caught her off guard with an ankle lock.

it's weird I love sessioning/wrestling with girls in bikinis etc, but I don't get aroused when sparring girls in gi's, which is a good thing I guess! I don't wanna make things awkward for my female MA friends! lol
Old 11-Oct-16, 14:53
Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42 Points: 9,917, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the most skilled girl I fought is a girl called Kirsty she is smaller than me but very skilled, she won a silver medal at the last commonwealth games.

the last time we sparred she made me tap out to two chokes and an armbar. I only made her tap once during that session when I caught her off guard with an ankle lock.

it's weird I love sessioning/wrestling with girls in bikinis etc, but I don't get aroused when sparring girls in gi's, which is a good thing I guess! I don't wanna make things awkward for my female MA friends! lol
Thanks for sharing, man! That sounds like quite the experience. I just don't know what it is about the uniform that does it for me.
Old 11-Oct-16, 15:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing, man! That sounds like quite the experience. I just don't know what it is about the uniform that does it for me.
No problem dude, yeah although gi's don't really do it for me it was still really fun. Everyone likes different things in this community and a random question is it just female black belts you really like? or would you find a chick with a white/blue/purple belt etc attractive too?
Old 11-Oct-16, 15:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No problem dude, yeah although gi's don't really do it for me it was still really fun. Everyone likes different things in this community and a random question is it just female black belts you really like? or would you find a chick with a white/blue/purple belt etc attractive too?
Yeah, I find them all attractive but for me the higher the rank, the sexier it is, so black belts are naturally my favorite. I think it's also a skill and power thing as well. A black belt just shows how strong a skilled a woman is.
The Following User Says Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-16, 15:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yeah, I find them all attractive but for me the higher the rank, the sexier it is, so black belts are naturally my favorite. I think it's also a skill and power thing as well. A black belt just shows how strong a skilled a woman is.
Ah I see, I guess maybe I feel differently because I train regularly but for me losing to a female white belt would be really humiliating and exciting
Old 11-Oct-16, 16:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Ah I see, I guess maybe I feel differently because I train regularly but for me losing to a female white belt would be really humiliating and exciting
Interesting. Would you find that more exciting then being submitted by a black belt. Why do you think you'd find it exciting.
The Following User Says Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-16, 16:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Interesting. Would you find that more exciting then being submitted by a black belt. Why do you think you'd find it exciting.
I guess it's because I have a blue belt in bjj and brown belt in judo, I'm obviously too skilled for the white belts in my classes so if some white belt girl tapped me out I'd find it humiliating and exciting because everyone (probably including her) would expect me to mop the floor with any local white belt if I took the roll seriously.

Just my perspective on the situation
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-16, 16:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
I guess it's because I have a blue belt in bjj and brown belt in judo, I'm obviously too skilled for the white belts in my classes so if some white belt girl tapped me out I'd find it humiliating and exciting because everyone (probably including her) would expect me to mop the floor with any local white belt if I took the roll seriously.

Just my perspective on the situation
Oh, I see now. I don't think I could ever join a martial arts club. I'd like to see how it is to go up against more female black belts though.
Old 11-Oct-16, 18:04
Producer
Points: 27,848, Level: 73 Points: 27,848, Level: 73 Points: 27,848, Level: 73
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,073 Posts

Quote:
"Black belt" has brand appeal, but any woman with multiple belts (say, 3rd level and above) in a given discipline will generally have no problem with a completely untrained guy who's about her size. A guy with no fight training going against a BJJ 3rd-degree blue belt may not immediately be able to tell the difference between her and a black belt. Over time, if he continues to test himself vs both, he may discover he's closing the gap on the blue belt, but not on the black belt.

Personally, I like any woman with better-than-beginner fight skills. My partner holds a green belt in judo, but has had it many years and has submitted male black belts before. She has not ever elected to test for a higher belt, but would easily qualify for blue, I am sure. I cannot beat her, but can sometimes resist tapping for a whole minute. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-16, 19:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Black belt" has brand appeal, but any woman with multiple belts (say, 3rd level and above) in a given discipline will generally have no problem with a completely untrained guy who's about her size. A guy with no fight training going against a BJJ 3rd-degree blue belt may not immediately be able to tell the difference between her and a black belt. Over time, if he continues to test himself vs both, he may discover he's closing the gap on the blue belt, but not on the black belt.

Personally, I like any woman with better-than-beginner fight skills. My partner holds a green belt in judo, but has had it many years and has submitted male black belts before. She has not ever elected to test for a higher belt, but would easily qualify for blue, I am sure. I cannot beat her, but can sometimes resist tapping for a whole minute. lol

Oh I totally agree about 'brand appeal' too many mcdojo's offering a black belt guaranteed in x amount of years/months, my bjj coach has a nice saying 'A belt only covers like an inch of your ass, you have to cover the rest.' As for your wife's rank does she not enter competitions? I rarely did technical gradings but got most of my belt promotions through point accumulation. She certainly sounds skilled enough to take that route if like myself she isn't big on technical gradings?

But still you must admit why the uninitiated would be turned on by the 'black belt chick' stereotype
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:

Tags
black belt, karate