Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 01-Jan-23, 23:09
sometimepancake

Exclamation Session Guys (new addition to SessionGirls)

It looks like they just launched this portion of Session Girls recently. Wondering what this will bring! Hoping this will provide female wrestlers with an idea of whose able to see in a potential visiting / resident town.

I'm session wrestler / video producer, wondering now if anyone will reach out to me prior if visiting my town, or maybe that's a pipe dream haha.

Made an account, I'll update if anything comes of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-23, 00:05
Points: 2,310, Level: 19 Points: 2,310, Level: 19 Points: 2,310, Level: 19
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Guys (new addition to SessionGirls)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-Apr-24, 23:26
Points: 3,676, Level: 25 Points: 3,676, Level: 25 Points: 3,676, Level: 25
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

More than 1year later does anybody has a instering update about the male profile they made on sessiongirls ? i made one not too long ago and i put it on private but i dont know if any girls has visited my profile or not that's kind of annoying
The Following User Says Thank You to jacklio For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-24, 04:40
Producer
Points: 30,686, Level: 76 Points: 30,686, Level: 76 Points: 30,686, Level: 76
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,230 Times in 585 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More than 1year later does anybody has a instering update about the male profile they made on sessiongirls ? i made one not too long ago and i put it on private but i dont know if any girls has visited my profile or not that's kind of annoying
Hi , Session Girls are able to access the private profiles if they go look.
Just a few weeks ago I have new feature that any time a girl posts travels she will receive a list of all the male profiles in the cities she posted. The girl can click on the link and it will take her to your profile so she can reach out to you
I believe this feature will definitely increase girls reaching out since the information is directly sent to them.
XOXO
Old 22-Apr-24, 10:33
Points: 8,045, Level: 38 Points: 8,045, Level: 38 Points: 8,045, Level: 38
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I feel like it's just useless. Whether you're looking to get featured in videos (as a jobber for example), or recommended as a good session client, session girls talk to each other a lot. If you're reliable, most serious girls will know it before you even contact them.

I don't really see how creating a public or private account would change anything. And I doubt many session girls log in to check the rest of the site; I feel like they care about their profile only, and why wouldn't they really?
Old 22-Apr-24, 18:39
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%

In my initial contact I always tell them I have left reviews under my handle. No one has mentioned looking at them or my profile, I have no idea what the girls see on my profile. I don't even know if they can look at my profile and see the reviews I have left. I do wish we knew just what is on our profiles when the girls look at them. For all I know there may be reviews of me, or nothing at all.
Old 22-Apr-24, 18:50
Points: 419, Level: 7 Points: 419, Level: 7 Points: 419, Level: 7
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

Personally, I had a great experience with the male profile feature and have been able to connect with several girls. The following have reached out to me directly:
-Jennifer Thomas
-Sassy Savage
-Feisty Feminista
-Ruby Muscle
-Tatiana Steele

I think what really helped me make new connections with different Session Girls is the fact that I:
1) Post a selfie with each girl I session with to show that I actually did session with them.
2) Encourage girls who I session with to post reviews of me.

Girls can post their reviews directly under your photo gallery. You can see the reviews they post, and they can see the reviews that each other posts. Really great feature overall! For guys, if you click "View Male Profile" on your edit page, that is how the girls will see it. The layout of the male profiles is just like the female ones.

I think this is the best way to make use of the male profiles. Girls will feel more comfortable reaching out to you if you have verifiable evidence (via pictures and reviews) that you are a cool, safe person.

Tags
custom videos, jobber, session, sessions