Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 20-Jan-24, 21:57
Producer
Points: 4,768, Level: 29 Points: 4,768, Level: 29 Points: 4,768, Level: 29
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%

Default Re: Sassy Savage

New clip out now! Watch me take on my brother in a mixed wrestling match!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Moves used in clip: armbar, headlock, scissors, lift and carry, rear naked choke & more!

Who will enjoy this clip: fans of mixed wrestling!

After hearing a bunch of trash talking from my step-brother x-man about how he could beat me in a wrestling match I was ready to take him on! He may be younger and a bit faster but I’m wiser and have more jiu jitsu and wrestling experience! You won’t want to miss this match, you can definitely tell by the intensity that there has been a long standing rivalry between the two of us!! Come watch us battle it out and see who wins

Want to see another mixed wrestling clip? Here’s a few of my favorites!

Want to watch x-man & I box? Here’s a good clip!

Follow me on x to stay updated on new video content! - Lilsassysavage

Xoxo,

Sassy savage
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CA44272E-4E82-48EC-A57B-EF3779B1C98C.jpeg (1.11 MB, 75 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-24, 00:12
Producer

New clip!

moves used in this clip: rear naked choke, scissorhold, & bear hug

who will enjoy this clip: fans of tired fetish, fantasy wrestling, and ko's!

Tru Krave has been talking smack about a fellow wrestler named Lizzy saying that she’s not strong at all and that she could easily KO her! Lizzy finally gets word of this and decides it’s time to put Tru in her place! So the ladies decide to try to KO each other and see who is the strongest and who is the weakest and easiest to put out! Lizzy and tru have competed in one wrestling match in the past, but Lizzy never wanted to knock her out so she dialed back the intensity a bit. Now she thinks Tru should know what being ko'd feels like!! After Lizzy puts tru to rest, she plays with her tired body and can do anything she wants to her!! Tru comes to after a bit of time and now she wants to try on Lizzy!! The girls have fun taking turns trying different chokes and submissions to make the other one go to rest and have a ton of fun messing with them when they are out! You definitely won't want to miss this sexy ko clip!

want to watch another tired clip featuring tru? Here's one you can't miss!

want to watch tru and Lizzy’s wrestling match? Here it is!

stay updated on new videos by following my twitter- lilsassysavage

xoxo,
Sassy
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg AF5CD79D-7A0F-4826-8356-0E6717AAD9AB.jpeg (1.28 MB, 49 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-24, 23:52
Producer

New clip just released! My mom and I took on a new male rival

moves used: headlock, scissorholds, boston crab, rear naked choke, leg locks, and more!
who will enjoy fans of competitive wrestling m vs f and f vs f
My step-mom Tru and I had such a fun double session wrestling match recently! Our opponent was young and in goo shape so we knew that we had our work cut out for us! Luckily though since we get to work together as a team we felt strongly that we were going to be able to wear him out! My step-mom and I would take turns grappling with him until someone got a tap and then we would tag each other out and the next one would take him on! Towards the end me and my step-mom compete against each other for a round or two!! At the very end I practice different tired holds on landon and teach tru how to ko someone with them! You won't want to watch this fun competitive match!!

want to watch more mixed wrestling clips? here's a few of my favorite!

want to see me and my step-mom wrestle some more? Here's a few of my favorite clips of us!

want to be updated when new clips drop? follow me on x! lilsassysavage

xoxo,
sassy
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C9A5B4A1-3BF5-488E-9D3E-3E2D7E2C239A.jpeg (1.22 MB, 63 views)

Last edited by Sassysavage; 24-Feb-24 at 23:54. Reason: Forgot to add picture with it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-24, 15:29
Producer

I just released a topless boxing clip! You won’t want to miss it!

In this clip Lizzy takes on boxer X-man for the first time for her very first topless mixed boxing match! Lizzy knew X-man was experienced but she knows her strength, agility, and distraction of her big titties, would make her a tough competitor as well. Both fighters touch gloves and get into it! This is a fast pace match that also offers some fun sexy shots of Lizzy’s tits bouncing side to side as she bounces around trying to hit X-man where it hurts. Watch the full video to see which fighter prevailed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6D78046A-73EF-4A7C-B26F-598839EFDD79.jpeg (225.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpeg 9415E5C7-634A-4E23-91E6-0DB990B9177F.jpeg (336.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpeg 6294B94F-6558-4686-BC26-B3F6A4002122.jpeg (348.2 KB, 13 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-24, 22:02
Producer

New clip! Watch my mom KO my brother!!

Moves used: rear naked choke, side scissor, schoolgirl pin w/ HOM, reverse scissors, & more!
Who will enjoy this clip: fans of KO fetish, mixed wrestling, submission wrestling, & fantasy wrestling!

Tru decided this week she wanted to improve her wrestling skills by getting more practice on her KO’s! Who better to ask for help than her son x-man? Tru has so much fun putting x-man in different positions and making him go night night! She checks his eyes and grabs his floppy arm and lets it fall on the mat. He couldn’t hold on! Most can’t when they take on the strong and beautiful Tru Krave! You won’t want to miss this incredible KO clip!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C9D3BA64-35E6-44C4-8981-D7A453234042.jpeg (996.9 KB, 18 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:

Tags
armbar, ass, ass smother, beatdown, belly punches, bikini, bikini wrestling, bjj, bondage, bondage wrestling, boxer, boxi, boxing, boxing clip, boxing domination, boxing girfriend, boxing gloves, boxing match, boxing mixed, boxing pics, boxing pictures, boxing video, breast, breast smother, breath play, brother vs sister, camel clutch, catfight, catfight clip, challenge, christmas, clips4sale, clipsforsale, competitive, competitive boxing, competitive wrestling, cum, custom, custom content, custom orders, custom request, custom requests, custom video, custom videos, customs, domination, domination boxing, dummy, face sit, facesit, facesitting, family wrestling, fantasy boxing, fantasy wrestling, feet, female, female boxer, female boxing, female domaination, female fight, female fighting, female vs female, female wrestling, femdom, fetish, fight, foot domination, foot fetish, foot humiliation, foot worship, fvsf, gagging, girl on girl wrestling, girl vs girl, girls against girls, grapple, halloween, hand over mouth, handicap, handjob, hotel, humilaition, humiliatilon, humiliation, jobber, jobbergirl, joi, knock out, knockout, knockoutfetish, ko’s, leotard, leotard and tights, leotards, lift and carry, lift&carry, liftcarry, lifting, male beatdown, male vs female, male vs female fight, male vs female wrestling, milf, mixed, mixed boxing, mixed wresling, mixed wresting, mixed wrestling, mom, mom vs daughter, mother daughter, mother son, mother son femdom, mother vs daughter, mother vs son, naked wrestling, nylons, panties, pantyhose, pantyhose fighting, pantyhose wrestling, pictures, piggy back, pov, pov boxing, pov facesit, pov fight match femdom, pov wrestling request, pov_femdom, producer, punch, punches, rear naked choke, role play, role playing, roleplay, school girl, school girl pin, schoolgirl, schoolgirl pin, scissor, scissor hold, scissorhold, scissorholds, scissors, session, session boxer, session girl, session girls, session pictures, session video, session wrestling, sessiongirl, sessiongirls, sex, sex dry hump wrestling, shoulder carry, slap, sleeper, sleeper female fem, sleeper hold, sleeperhold wrestling, sleepy, smother, stripping, strong, strong female, strong legs, strong woman, strong women, submission grappling, submission hold, submission holds, submissive, super heros, superhero, tap, tap out, thong, tit smother, topless, topless boxing, topless pictures, topless wrestling, tough female, triangle choke, victory pose, video, video clips, wrestle, wrestling, wrestling clip, wrestling clips, wrestling pictures, wrestling video, wrestling videos