Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 08-Sep-12, 10:45
The413

Default sessions - times and correspondance?

Hi guys, im about to have my first proper session, i have had one before but not with an out and out wrestler. How much communication do you have with them once you have booked the date and time, for example, everyone has favourite holds and how they see the session panning out. How much detail do you usually provide, i dont want to swamp her but want to make sure, as sessions dont come cheap, that i am getting what i want. Anyone ever sent loose scripts? Or do you just briefly detail favourite holds?

Also, do you guys ever go for 30 minute sessions? I have been offered this. As the wrestler is close to where i am staying for the weekend, but i may see if i can split it into 2 30 minute slots over the weekend. I mean, 60 minutes of wrestling, surely we would both be very tired after 30, regardless of the fact i train regularly and am still in my 20's.

Any advice experience greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-Sep-12, 13:19
Points: 4,112, Level: 27 Points: 4,112, Level: 27 Points: 4,112, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: sessions - times and correspondance?

If she's on email, send her what exactly you want or expect from the session even before you book it to make sure she agrees she can do it.

Take some script or scenario or what you like (favourite holds etc.) with you on the paper going to the session if you can't keep it all in your head and communicate verbally just before the session.

Good session wrestlers actually want to know what you like so you enjoy it and come back to see her again. At the same time they don't want to be bothered by multiple phone calls and emails some guys seem to do after they schedule.

IMO 30mins is enough. For competitive I can't go longer anyway, and to get my scissor fix in half an hour is OK too. For tight SGP pins, facesitting etc. I could go on for days, lol. That said, I book 1hr almost always, as I like to mix it up, and it's usually better value money wise.
and time flies when you do something you like..

Have fun, take pictures, post it along with your experience!
The Following User Says Thank You to Immobilized For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-12, 14:56
The413

Thanks, i have cleared everything with her, to be honest, my vice is being pinned so wasnt too big a deal. She seems cool with everything and told me to send her wishlist, will do that week or so before the session. I think i would have major problems communicating a fetish to someone i have just met, regardless of them being in the business.

30 minutes was exactly half price of an hour, but if there is availability later during the weekend, (my session is at the start) i might see her for another 30 minutes. That way i can also gauge how i enjoyed the session and whether i wanna fork out another substancial amount of money. (substancial in relation to my wage - others may think cheap - i think reasonable and competitve)

I will post a full report, its not until the end of October so a long time to wait, ha, as for photo's, im not sure how that will work, (how would we take a picture, obviously staged but still - wouldnt that be hard) but i can certainly try, obviously pixelating my identity!!!
Old 08-Sep-12, 15:29
Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,146 Times in 886 Posts

What I usually do is e-mail her a video link/s to exactly what you're looking for. Probably much easier than trying to explain everything to her.
Old 08-Sep-12, 15:40
The413

ye, thats a good shout as well, will enjoy finding one as well
Old 08-Sep-12, 16:02
Points: 4,112, Level: 27 Points: 4,112, Level: 27 Points: 4,112, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Good idea on some short clip. I used to carry a photo book with my favourite holds. Now I sometimes just show her pics on ipad of what I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The413 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
30 minutes was exactly half price of an hour..

I will post a full report, its not until the end of October so a long time to wait, ha, as for photo's, im not sure how that will work, (how would we take a picture, obviously staged but still - wouldnt that be hard) but i can certainly try, obviously pixelating my identity!!!
if it's half a price it's a good deal. a lot of girls want more than half for half an hr as they still need to get ready etc.

I put camera on tripod and let it take pics by itself or via remote that she presses (during the 'noncompetitive' part). It's worth it you can relive the session couple times after
Old 08-Oct-12, 20:10
Points: 7,136, Level: 36 Points: 7,136, Level: 36 Points: 7,136, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Anybody ever session with Devon D'Amo or Taylor Steele? Both are currently located in Jacksonville FL according to WB270. If so, I would appreciate any any you are willing to share. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-Oct-12, 20:18
Points: 73,821, Level: 100 Points: 73,821, Level: 100 Points: 73,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,762 Times in 525 Posts
Default Re: sessions - times and correspondence?

I wrestled with Devon a little over a year ago and found her out of shape with a belly and not competitive at all. Perhaps she's gotten in shape again but I kinda doubt it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-12, 21:13
Points: 7,136, Level: 36 Points: 7,136, Level: 36 Points: 7,136, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Default Re: sessions - times and correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled with Devon a little over a year ago and found her out of shape with a belly and not competitive at all. Perhaps she's gotten in shape again but I kinda doubt it.
Good to know - thanks!
How about Taylor? Anybody have experience with her?
Old 15-Mar-13, 17:01
wrstlron

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhett54 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anybody ever session with Devon D'Amo or Taylor Steele? Both are currently located in Jacksonville FL according to WB270. If so, I would appreciate any any you are willing to share. Thanks in advance.
Devon is the best! She's gorgeous, a great wrestler, knows every hold in the book and can roleplay like no other. She's your choice!

As for Taylor, I have no idea if she still sessions, especially after all the bad press she got about her ripping guys off!

Contact Devon for a session at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Ron