Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 27-Sep-12, 23:50
Vixiebjj44

Default Female MMA Fighter Beat Up Husband

Erin Toughill

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

From 2008:

In a development that will set female American Gladiators back ten years, MMA fighter Erin Toughill — who will be appearing alongside Gina “Crush” Carano in the next season of the spandex-and-ball-cannon freak show — was slapped with a restraining order last week by her husband Clark Bevans, who also happens to be an MMA fighter. Ironically, both Toughill and Bevans are mixed martial arts fighters. Bevans’ record in the ring is 4-0. His record against Toughill is 0-2.” As TMZ reports:

[Bevans] claims Toughill went “insane” with jealously, and accused him of being “a pedophile, sociopath and homosexual.” Aside from allegedly beating him on several occasions, Bevans claims Toughill smashed the windshield of his RV. He also says Toughill “bodychecked, hockey style” a trainer at Gold’s Gym he had dated years before. … Bevans has filed for annulment. As for the restraining order, it was granted.

Sadly, that description only scratches the surface. Combing through the criminal report reveals the most amazingly batshit craziest bits. For example:

— “Over a twelve month period, during and after our marriage, Respondent obtained over nineteen (19) prescriptions for NORCO, a narcotic similar to “Oxycontin.”

— “We both came clean about dating other people during our separation…lmmediately after the “coming clean” session, Respondent went insane that I had dated others, despite the fact that she slept with two of my best friends and is currently engaged to a fellow marine friend of mine. Since then, Respondent tapped into my cell phone and has harassed, stalked and threatened most of the people that she found in my text messages (women). Said parties include my attorney, my hairdresser, my manager, various employees, a restaurant owner and her daughter and even the janitor at Gold’s Gym. She has even gone around and accused me of sleeping with my friend Andrew.”

— “On April 4, 2008…Respondent arrived at Shear Talent Hair Salon, barged in at 10:15 a.m. and yelled ‘Who’s Shelley Smith?’. Ms. Smith is my hairdresser. l had not seen her in over a year. A couple of days prior, via text message only, we confirmed a haircut appointment for me at 11:00 a.m. for the 4th. Respondent then yelled out – ‘Great, just wanted to see the bitch that was fucking my husband while we were married.’ [ed. note: LOFLZ!] When I arrived and learned all of this from Ms. Smith and others in the salon who were shaken up, I realized that once again, Respondent is accessing my T-Mobil account.”

Wait, it gets better…

— “In the last two (2) weeks, I had to have my windshield to my motor-home fixed because Respondent hurled a rock through it and shattered it one evening last month. The same night she trashed my exterior speaker system and tried to steal my bicycles attached to the motor-home. I saw her drive away in her white BMW convertible after screeching her tires and peeling out the drive way.”

— “Last month, for approx. three (3) weeks, I would get approx. 6-8 calls per day where someone would just play ‘sad country music’ until I hung up.”

— Two (2) separate incidents, one on our honeymoon [!], and the other months later, involved Respondent getting very drunk and taking pills. This resulted in Respondent getting physical with me, beating me and then being remorseful the next day.”

— “Attached to my attorney’s declaration, filed concurrently herewith, are e-mails from the Respondent wherein she sets forth that I am a homo-sexual and am on enough Prozac to kill a horse.”

First off, let he or she who has never stalked a girlfriend/boyfriend while on a pill binge cast the first stone, alright? It happens. Clearly Erin and Clark weren’t compatible — she’s a BMW convertible kind of person, he’s a lives-in-a-Winnebago kind of person — but Toughill obviously has the intensity needed to bump with Wolf, Siren, and Titan on the second season of American Gladiators, coming to NBC on May 12th. So, we’re still Team Toughill, all the way. We would, however, advise Gina Carano to never make eye contact with Erin, or book any more hair appointments at Shear Talent.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-12, 00:29
sleepinbin

Default Re: Female MMA Fighter Beat Up Husband

i feel a bit conflicted about people posting this kind of stuff, because while its obviously in line with the theme of the forum, this real-life domestic violence stuff is seriously grim and quite distressing, as are erin toughill's various psychological issues and how badly she fucked up her own career.
Old 28-Sep-12, 01:00
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,449 Times in 1,314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i feel a bit conflicted about people posting this kind of stuff, because while its obviously in line with the theme of the forum, this real-life domestic violence stuff is seriously grim and quite distressing, as are erin toughill's various psychological issues and how badly she fucked up her own career.
Then on the other hand, it makes for some good reading
Old 28-Sep-12, 01:09
Vixiebjj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't mean to offend you. Of all the things posted on this forum I wouldn't have thought this would be the one to cause a problem. I will be more careful with my posts.
Old 28-Sep-12, 09:34
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,627 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree. She's a celebrity. To me it's no different than actors or pop-stars getting their dirty laundry aired in the public domain. Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. Plus in this instance, she's a fighter, so it will be of interest to a lot of members.

If we're talking suitability for a fetish-forum, I'd feel far more uncomfortable about this thread:

Old 28-Sep-12, 13:46
sleepinbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixiebjj44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't mean to offend you. Of all the things posted on this forum I wouldn't have thought this would be the one to cause a problem. I will be more careful with my posts.
oh, dont worry, im not offended, rather i was just expressing my thoughts on this kind of thing and how appropriate or not it may look given the forum's context. i wouldn't prevent you from posting this or similar again; i just find it personally to be uncomfortable reading at the best of times. tmz's light-hearted treatment of it makes it worse imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If we're talking suitability for a fetish-forum, I'd feel far more uncomfortable about this thread:

i personally think that particular thread is one of the most distasteful things on the forum - especially some of the comments in it, but, nothing i can do (plus i had no authority to complain about it when it was posted, lol). tbf a lot of the people posting in it are reasonable but the, ahem, "interest" taken by some members is inappropriate at best
Old 28-Sep-12, 14:52
Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Personally I see nothing wrong with this posting. If I don't want to read something I move on to something else.
Old 02-Oct-12, 20:48
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I'm appalled that the battered husband is apparently a U.S. Marine with a "hairdresser".
/If he is still in the Corps, his life will be hell.
Old 06-Oct-12, 22:36
Wargness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On the other hand, she is clearly a piece of shit for a human being.

and there is nothing wrong with acknowledging this reality. To be true, he probably is not fighting back, just reporting it as he should. Any marine that gives him flak for that... well, as a navy guy, I've never really had that high an opinion of marines anyways.

Last edited by Wargness; 07-Oct-12 at 02:44.
Old 07-Oct-12, 05:06
fatman1977

Real Domestic violence shouldn't be celebrated, male or female abuse.