Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-226.

Old 14-Feb-15, 00:42
Points: 1,806, Level: 17 Points: 1,806, Level: 17 Points: 1,806, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Grappling Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who do you think is the strongest GG girl? Who is the best wrestler? (you can answer "me" in both cases of course...)

How did you get into L&C? What do you think is the root of this fetish in men? Do you think there is an equal need in strong women to lift as it there is the need to be lifted in some men, or is it just a job for the girls? I have to say in your L&C videos you look very enthusiastic and hardly ever let the man touch the ground, you seem to be enjoying it as an athletic challenge and a way to show off your strength. I like that. Some other girls you can tell are not into it at all and do the very least they have to.
Did you ever have an L&C situations in real life (e.g. lifting an injured person/in a romantic situation)?

Well to be honest I haven't gotten to see many of the other girls wrestle. They tend to tell me I'm the strongest. As for wrestling you guys know better than I do!

I got into lift and carry because Rachel Sinclair got a hold of me and had me shoot with her. We became buddies and kept shooting. I think the root of the fetish for some is enjoying a strong female they know can take care of them or a mothering kind of thing. For some Im sure it can also be dominatrix kind of a fetish.

I think some girls like it and of course others just see it as money. It's not an easy job to be responsible for that kind of athletic endeavor and the man's safety. I enjoy the challenge 100% and I like to learn new lifts or try new combinations definitely! It's fun to see what I can do

I have most definitely carried people for safety. In middle school I carried another student down a mountain with a hiking guide because she sprained her ankle really badly at the top of the mountain.

I've carried injured teammates and opponents off of the field for soccer. I'm really into first aid and healthcare so I tend to be the person who takes charge in emergencies to give care. I was a lifeguard so I did a fair amount of lifting and backboarding as well.

In one of the videos with grappling girls I lifted my boyfriend of mine as kind of a silly extra for a soccer shoot

And an ex-boyfriend Id occasionally lift and use as a squat bar at home haha

I kind of think of myself as a pack mule honestly. Even as a child I carried my sick aunt who was dying of cancer around the house or to the car. I lifted my mom when she would fall down and she was severely overweight.

I tend to just move large pieces of furnitire or rearrange my apartment on my own. I normally find that unless its a very strong man then when I carey large objects Im definitely stronger than another person helping me.

Once when I was a cocktail waitress the owner of the bar wanted to drain a large metal trough we used for beer. It had a ton of water in it. He wanted me to open the drain when he lifted it. I said "I've got it" and lifted it while he drained it. Shocked, he turned to me and said "why aren't you my bouncer?!" Haha
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ggkaycee For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-15, 00:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow! I love that a move like that is what you thought of. If I ever get to do a video shoot with you I'll sign a waiver letting you use your Kayceerana midair scissors flip on me.
Haha I'm gonna do it black widow style from avengers
Old 14-Feb-15, 00:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyall22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you feel like you are emasculating the men, your size, when you are making them submit from a simple body scissors?
I suppose that depends on the man
Old 14-Feb-15, 02:35
boyofwinter
This message has been deleted by boyofwinter.
Old 14-Feb-15, 02:37
Points: 18,794, Level: 59 Points: 18,794, Level: 59 Points: 18,794, Level: 59
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,355 Times in 1,299 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggkaycee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha I'm gonna do it black widow style from avengers
I'd rather spend a half hour rolling with you than her anyway. Not even joking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-15, 03:14
Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggkaycee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a good match, there is no shame in it. We're fairly close in size, and it was fairly intense for a while. I'm pretty good at defending, so I can usually at least force a draw until I see an opening.

I'm not bad at resisting bodyscissors, so I didn't really panic when you locked your thighs around my ribs. With your 'squeeze to control', it wasn't bad at first. I will say that there was a bit of humiliation in the way you take your time once you lock and steadily ramp up the pressure. I know you do it for safety reasons, but it sucks wanting to win, knowing you can't escape and are just waiting for it to become unbearable.
Old 14-Feb-15, 13:25
Points: 51,264, Level: 99 Points: 51,264, Level: 99 Points: 51,264, Level: 99
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,223 Times in 1,632 Posts

Quote:
Hmm I think most of the moves I want to try are impossible because I'm afraid Id kill someone haha. Like rubbing in the air and grabbing someone by the neck with my legs and flipping around on them haha
Yes, Kaycee, your gorgeous legs are DEADLY weapon. But it would be great to see you, doing this and other deadly moves on mannequin to show the lethal power of your beautiful legs.

Last edited by Blobfish; 14-Feb-15 at 13:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blobfish For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-15, 15:48
Points: 9,583, Level: 42 Points: 9,583, Level: 42 Points: 9,583, Level: 42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I'm just waiting to buy her next video on "clips4sale"... Hoping that there'll be the strenght-tries I've suggested ! I'm pretty curious about this "sweetie"
Old 14-Feb-15, 16:46
Points: 987, Level: 12 Points: 987, Level: 12 Points: 987, Level: 12

Quote:

Was your match against "Frozen Reality" a difficult one?
Did you make an effort to make him feel better after you submitted him with a body scissors, congratulate him on his effort?
Old 15-Feb-15, 04:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenReality [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a good match, there is no shame in it. We're fairly close in size, and it was fairly intense for a while. I'm pretty good at defending, so I can usually at least force a draw until I see an opening.

I'm not bad at resisting bodyscissors, so I didn't really panic when you locked your thighs around my ribs. With your 'squeeze to control', it wasn't bad at first. I will say that there was a bit of humiliation in the way you take your time once you lock and steadily ramp up the pressure. I know you do it for safety reasons, but it sucks wanting to win, knowing you can't escape and are just waiting for it to become unbearable.
haha dang sorry I got this visual of like a snake killing something and I laughed out loud. Well it was fun either way
The Following User Says Thank You to Ggkaycee For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-15, 04:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm just waiting to buy her next video on "clips4sale"... Hoping that there'll be the strenght-tries I've suggested ! I'm pretty curious about this "sweetie"
I'm booked for March, so it'll be sometime after that we already planned a way for me to film some stuff in a gym and have it as part of the video.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ggkaycee For This Useful Post:

Tags
gina, grappling girls, kaycee