Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Feb-19, 04:35
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The High School Gymnast Vs. The NFL Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay, that wasn't what I was expecting, I mean, I guess it should've been something bad to set Carrie on the course that she was, but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad, to have that bad an upbringing to be the daughter of a crackwhore and drug dealer, and having to fight to get where she was before she even got super strength. I guess I wasn't expecting the more science fiction twist, it kind of took me out of the storyline a little bit. While I still enjoyed parts of it, I guess I expected different things, and I was disappointed that I didn't get them. Still, I am a bit intrigued to see what else happens.
That's cool. I knew I'd be breaking a lot of what people expect in these kind of stories. I wanted some logical reason for her to be so strong and a way to put it into a larger story arc. I also wanted Carrie not to be a sadist just to be a sadist but to make her actions understandable and even logical based on her life. Finally, I wanted to set up a more balanced conflict between her and B.B. that would be more than just about who's beating who.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purple For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-19, 08:19
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Oh yeah, I can understand that, I mean it is hard for someone to become that strong just by training, but that was sort of what I was hoping, like she could have trained hard from an earlier age, and perhaps having like genes that are primed for strength and muscle, she could become insanely strong over the years of her training. I am more of a fan of genetics being a factor than science/magic, but to each their own, you did what you thought made the most sense, and that is cool with me. I'm glad that you brought BB up to her level, as having the story remain that one sided would've probably made it old really quick.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-19, 13:51
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I don't normally like sci-fi in these kind of stories, my other stories try to be on the sorta realistic side of what's possible. But for the levels of power here I thought this was actually more believable than training.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purple For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, muscle, teen girl, wrestling