Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Aug-20, 03:48
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts
Default Re: Biceps, thighs and legs -strong and beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd guess some kind of back issue – I've seen her do 150kg on the Smith machine for smooth reps, with a wide stance and straight back (which is much harder than conventional on the quads). But she doesn't count weight, just loads them on.

Here she's got 12x 20kg plates on each side, plus the sled, for at least 510kg.

I think I mentioned training with someone who got me over the issue with girls hitting higher numbers than me (much higher in her case, and the volume is what impresses experienced lifters the most about her)
Where did you get that picture just out of curiosity? I noticed recently that golden_panther took a lot of her pics/vids down from IG.

I've been outlifted in the gym before by a girl that weighed exactly half of what I did. At the time, I justified it to myself on two counts: One being that this particular girl is well renowned and was #2 in the US for a time in the squat, and also on the grounds that she didn't necessarily look uber feminine at the time (women who dominate men by taking on masculine characteristics 'bother' me less than those like golden_panther, who are both very feminine and attractive and super strong...ugh).
Old 07-Aug-20, 12:45
Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where did you get that picture just out of curiosity? I noticed recently that golden_panther took a lot of her pics/vids down from IG.

I've been outlifted in the gym before by a girl that weighed exactly half of what I did. At the time, I justified it to myself on two counts: One being that this particular girl is well renowned and was #2 in the US for a time in the squat, and also on the grounds that she didn't necessarily look uber feminine at the time (women who dominate men by taking on masculine characteristics 'bother' me less than those like golden_panther, who are both very feminine and attractive and super strong...ugh).

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to duras9992 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 14:21
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She used to have a lot more up before the Dragon Pharma deal. She's got surprisingly good biceps too – esp. when you consider she's tall and never bulky.

I do know what you mean .. As you know, I don't think it's an issue that helps with life .. I think it's something you have to get over through exposure and fixing yourself .. It should be type, not a fetish.

My baptism by fire was a current training partner, who used to bother me so much I'd have to leave the gym when she came in .. Absolutely true .. Can't post pics (even in PMs) .. But she turned up one Christmas looking like a French fashion model .. Long, straight blonde hair, mid-20s, over 6 feet tall, very beautiful, delicate face – you could imagine her playing a flute .. I thought 'marriage material' .. But when she took her jacket off, she had the most jacked swimmer's body from out of nowhere .. Broad shoulders, big quads, wide back, tiny waist .. A lot of guys only come up to her shoulder, and I've never seen such a mix of delicate, vulnerable femininity with such a powerful build .. I'm a 200lb powerlifter and she just looks like she could push me through a wall .. She dresses very provocatively too .. Loves out-lifting guys – so she's got that energy .. She scares the crap out of ppl – unlike GP, everything about this girl's emasculating .. There are very few bodybuilders in the gym who don't look small next to her – but she looks no less feminine than Ana Beatriz Barros .. First 9-10 months, I'd feel a shot of adrenaline just seeing her car in the carpark
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 20:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do know what you mean .. As you know, I don't think it's an issue that helps with life .. I think it's something you have to get over through exposure and fixing yourself .. It should be type, not a fetish.
I don't want to hijack another thread on this, but I probably agree with you to a certain extent. I've come to see in the last couple years that this stuff can be excessive and probably unhealthy with me. The reaction you describe with the girl in your gym is very similar to the reaction I had when I first found out about GracyAnne Barbosa back in 2014 (butterflies in stomach all day, angry, nervous, couldn't concentrate, went to bed aroused, woke up aroused, couldn't hardly sleep for ~2 weeks etc). Saw a therapist a couple times recently to try to take the edge off and understand this more. I'm also hoping that my upcoming session with Dez will fulfill this purpose. I've asked her to put me into a variety of holds that supposedly I won't be able to get out of, and force me to come to terms with it before letting me out. I'm not expecting it to cure me, but again, hopefully it might take the edge off. If you want to talk about this more, let's do it over PM so we don't take over a picture thread.

Quote:
My baptism by fire was a current training partner, who used to bother me so much I'd have to leave the gym when she came in .. Absolutely true .. Can't post pics (even in PMs) .. But she turned up one Christmas looking like a French fashion model .. Long, straight blonde hair, mid-20s, over 6 feet tall, very beautiful, delicate face – you could imagine her playing a flute .. I thought 'marriage material' .. But when she took her jacket off, she had the most jacked swimmer's body from out of nowhere .. Broad shoulders, big quads, wide back, tiny waist .. A lot of guys only come up to her shoulder, and I've never seen such a mix of delicate, vulnerable femininity with such a powerful build .. I'm a 200lb powerlifter and she just looks like she could push me through a wall .. She dresses very provocatively too .. Loves out-lifting guys – so she's got that energy .. She scares the crap out of ppl – unlike GP, everything about this girl's emasculating .. There are very few bodybuilders in the gym who don't look small next to her – but she looks no less feminine than Ana Beatriz Barros .. First 9-10 months, I'd feel a shot of adrenaline just seeing her car in the carpark
I feel like Ronan every time I read something like this on here.

Old 15-Aug-20, 20:52
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts

Attached Images
File Type: jpg g_s5TOqNgCM.jpg (209.7 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg Gfs90B_RjCA.jpg (289.3 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg gOM1y-3namI.jpg (213.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg guT21vZeb-E.jpg (94.1 KB, 1129 views)
File Type: jpg Hc8j_qDTQ-U.jpg (155.4 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg hlqAyENyHqU.jpg (283.8 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg hqdefault.jpg (11.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg htruh7UIj1M.jpg (28.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg hWk1_Zf2C8s.jpg (118.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg i8u7.jpg (207.4 KB, 1133 views)
File Type: jpg iB-pmaYI_8U.jpg (209.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IkOUzMdryUM.jpg (175.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpeg images.jpeg (7.1 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpeg index.jpeg (9.4 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg ITMka7mUxWo.jpg (211.3 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg ixd9GAqQs5c.jpg (191.0 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg JCvV-47Z2ig.jpg (112.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg j10B3mtI7iU.jpg (53.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg Jehina_Malik.jpg (130.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg jehina-malik-1446877905pl48c.jpg (92.6 KB, 59 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jovanzi For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 20:46
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2ciMqNG0Rp4.jpg (166.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 5pDKZC5pjGg.jpg (74.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 7a9l2HCHSBU.jpg (73.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 035RuGLsVwY.jpg (120.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 71m0gZtTm3I.jpg (636.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 85a8fa5f8c3e81fc8f16ab60f1d0fc2f--muscular-women-strong-women.jpg (10.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg A6uQzSluKg4.jpg (182.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg B2eF5mjoHY0.jpg (167.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg CqJ6Rt9vwzw.jpg (176.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg EuEdlMf3nco.jpg (281.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg fGdKjRfjaCw.jpg (179.3 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg GTRsKWvIvpE.jpg (194.1 KB, 818 views)
File Type: jpg Gx0z0GcJk1Q.jpg (195.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg HxU3sKEGVbM.jpg (189.4 KB, 818 views)
File Type: jpg I-V4LcLASus.jpg (94.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg j3-VBZW3rhY.jpg (140.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg jehina-malik-1570255634lc84p.jpg (143.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpeg jhbn.jpeg (7.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg jHlT7Cr6o00.jpg (252.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg JNq7IuLn5C4.jpg (100.6 KB, 23 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jovanzi For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 21:42
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86

I can't say that I've ever experienced a case where a gal actually outlifted me in the gym. Some came pretty close. I do, invariably notice when a gal is approaching my weights on a pound for pound basis. I find it both attractive and stimulating. It really helps me focus on my own training. It spurs me on to perform better with my strength training. Many times I've told my wife that her performance in the gym prods me along to do better.
The Following User Says Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 17:41
Banned
Last Achievements

This is a really good lift from Connie Slyziut – who often trains with Golden Panther.

45 degree hack squat with 160kg (assume they're 20kg plates), the rack can weigh as much as 35kg .. If you've used one of these, it puts all the load on the quads and glutes (with feet further forwards, as here).

I'd say it's unusual to see a man lifting this weight for reps on a hack squat .. One reason I think girls often do lift more on legs is because they put much more focus on cardio .. That's usually the bottleneck for how much leg volume a guy can do in a session, and these girls are hitting that 3x a week.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 18:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
This is a really good lift from Connie Slyziut – who often trains with Golden Panther.

45 degree hack squat with 160kg (assume they're 20kg plates), the rack can weigh as much as 35kg .. If you've used one of these, it puts all the load on the quads and glutes (with feet further forwards, as here).

I'd say it's unusual to see a man lifting this weight for reps on a hack squat .. One reason I think girls often do lift more on legs is because they put much more focus on cardio .. That's usually the bottleneck for how much leg volume a guy can do in a session, and these girls are hitting that 3x a week.

I don't know exactly what your tastes are, but you seem to be one of the fewer people here who's interested in feminine women who can outlift men in the gym. You might like [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I started, which is about women who fall into this category.
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 19:58
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
I don't know exactly what your tastes are, but you seem to be one of the fewer people here who's interested in feminine women who can outlift men in the gym. You might like [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I started, which is about women who fall into this category.
Great thread. I'll see if I've got anything to add. Hadn't seen that Guusje video before.

And yeah, but as I've said a few times, it's just become a type now .. The tension of being around girls like that has worn off .. We've just had a session wrestler start working as a PT at my gym .. (took a Google, as she doesn't use her real name, but looks a lot prettier in person)

The problem is, most girls in this category only date guys who look like tanks – Connie included, afaict .. Even a girl who's not bigger than a guy tends to feel bigger .. So they date significantly up the size spectrum .. Exception seems to be single mothers, which a lot of the best female lifters I know are, because then they've started looking for different qualities in men – so there's your opportunity to find a partner who'll outlift you and not think less of you (from my limited experience)