Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Nov-17, 17:35
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: milf vs young guy

I spent my middle school years living in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and one of my best friends in seventh grade was a kid named Mike. Mike was an only child and was quite nerdy (as was I) and his mother was quite well off. She pretty much spoiled him. He didn't have many friends, so when I came over I was treated like a king, because she was just glad to see that her son had friends who wanted to hang out with him.

She was petite, shorter than I was even at that age (though admittedly I've been upwards of 5'8" since I was 11 so that's not saying a whole lot I guess), but had a body that made me think she had to be some kind of fitness competitor. She always had a fairly deep tan, she had fairly obvious fake boobs, and a level of muscle development that is on the level of what I see fitness competitors in the figure class sporting. And she was always dressed in obscenely short shorts, so her heavily muscled thighs and calves were always on display, as well as her butt.

For years I've been wanting to write stories that are somehow based on her. But never got around to it. But yes she was the first time I ever had anything resembling a crush on a girl who wasn't my own age.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-17, 08:57
Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

suprem write good stories
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

is there any similar stories
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joneh75 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-23, 09:09
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know, I wrote that in about an hour. It was great!
I was watching a great movie on Netflix called "God's Pocket", based on a novel by Pete Dexter.
Great cast - Philip Seymour Hoffman, John Turturro, and the force of nature that is Chrisitina Hendricks, who looks stunning. Anyway, without gving away too much of the plot, Christina has a wimpy teen-age crackhead of a son that she's obsessed with. She looks twice his size.
Then I started fanatasizing - what if I was a scrawny teenager and Christina was my mom with an unhealthy fixation? I let my imagination loose and bam!
I' m open to similar inspiration if you have any ideas. Christina is the milf of all milfs...
Speaking of the "appearance" of greater size, I enjoyed a 1968 episode of BEWITCHED with a "dominant mother" theme. An imperious older witch, played by Mercedes McCambridge, tries to force Samantha to marry her wimpy son (played by Steve Franken) even though the older witch makes her son look pretty unappealing, dressing him in Lord Fauntleroy clothing. All of her dominance toward her son is psychological, but still, not hard to imagine her slapping him around too. Because of the way things were shot McCambridge gives a greater impression of size than Franken, even though she was 5'3" and he was 5'6." One online shot shows McCambridge standing so that she looks as tall as Montgomery (5'7").

Tags
boy, milf, older woman, wrestling, young man