Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-17, 15:07
G-Force

Default Re: Getting into the scene?

With your skillset don't even bother with wrestling sites or clips4sale stuff. You need to hook up with sites making REAL mini-movies like Kick Ass Kandy, Deadly Dymes, etc. That stuff is in a league of it's own. I also share your interest as well for that level of production.
Old 03-Apr-17, 21:13
Points: 290, Level: 5 Points: 290, Level: 5 Points: 290, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

True I mean I totally see the point of it being a hard process and why it wouldn't be the best route for the company. That's why I am looking to do it for free for the love of it, to help offset some of the negative aspects of it that way there really is not much of a hit for the company.

But I totally agree, from here on out I will narrow my search to editing only which is what I am better at anyway.

Hmm I think I might give that a try, can anyone link me to Arial X and where she said this I'd shoot an email to see what happens.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] that is true as well! Have you any luck? I honestly don't mind the lower budget wrestling work as well, since its for the love of the community what ever I can get is good enough.
Old 04-Apr-17, 00:30
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatenblu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hmm I think I might give that a try, can anyone link me to Arial X and where she said this I'd shoot an email to see what happens.
I spelled her name wrong, but here's her contact [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

and her announcement: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You can follow updates on Twitter. She's currently in New Zealand on Vacation.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If she's been fundraising since October, I'm not sure how close she is. She was just a suggestion cause she mentioned hiring.

Maybe run your offer by Jennifer Thomas too, as she runs sessiongirls and she has a lot of contacts as a result.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 04-Apr-17, 19:06

Thanks! I actually contacted a few places with possible results as well!
Old 05-Apr-17, 18:09
G-Force

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] that is true as well! Have you any luck? I honestly don't mind the lower budget wrestling work as well, since its for the love of the community what ever I can get is good enough.[/QUOTE]

I've done my own personal edits on material I've purchased just for fun. Made significant improvements in my opinion with tighter edits, proper background music, enhanced sound effects, etc. But that's about it. I'm not sure if I'm able to share or not on youtube. I respect the copyrights of the sources. That being said if they put a bit more time into editing they could make something kinda corny into something pretty cool. Anyhow, I'd like to shoot my own source material or get someone else to do that. I've done plenty of my own photography. I'm not so interested in the underground fetish realm as much as the professional above ground realm.
Old 05-Apr-17, 20:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] that is true as well! Have you any luck? I honestly don't mind the lower budget wrestling work as well, since its for the love of the community what ever I can get is good enough.
I've done my own personal edits on material I've purchased just for fun. Made significant improvements in my opinion with tighter edits, proper background music, enhanced sound effects, etc. But that's about it. I'm not sure if I'm able to share or not on youtube. I respect the copyrights of the sources. That being said if they put a bit more time into editing they could make something kinda corny into something pretty cool. Anyhow, I'd like to shoot my own source material or get someone else to do that. I've done plenty of my own photography. I'm not so interested in the underground fetish realm as much as the professional above ground realm.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I would like to see someone give it a shot by putting a little extra in and you know it might have a decent following.