Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Aug-20, 04:44
tbg

Mystery man "Instigating" a Match

Has anyone successfully "instigated" a male vs female wrestling match? Specifically, I am imagining a situation where you are with a guy and girl who are arguing or playfully bickering and you challenge them to wrestle each other to settle their dispute.
Old 13-Aug-20, 18:14
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: "Instigating" a Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone successfully "instigated" a male vs female wrestling match? Specifically, I am imagining a situation where you are with a guy and girl who are arguing or playfully bickering and you challenge them to wrestle each other to settle their dispute.
I was the weak skinny guy in my group of friends so I was volunteered for those several times. I didn’t know if they would suggest it because they were into this but it was usually hard to go along with it because I didn’t really want everyone to know I liked this stuff.
Old 13-Aug-20, 18:49
Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It took me about 8 years of knowing this girl to build up the courage to do so, but all I had to do was ask her and she took me up on it. I just told her the truth...that I have this fetish and that it's hard to not only talk about in society, but especially to find girls who I would feel comfortable even asking if they wanted to wrestle (or especially in my case, straight up fight). So I asked her if she'd be down to do fight me if I paid her for it, and her reaction actually helped get rid of the awkwardness for me as she started laughing...like uncontrollably. A friend of hers was also present in another room, and my friend told her what I just asked her. Her friend was also like "OMG" but both of their reactions really helped ease the tension I had in building up to ask that question (that I had wanted to ask her for years and perhaps lucked into finding the right moment). I told her friend I would pay her to film it, and then I asked my friend if she honestly thought she could win. She said (paraphrasing) "yeah, I'm pretty sure I can take you" and we've had several fights/matches since then.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fvmbd For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-20, 21:51
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvmbd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It took me about 8 years of knowing this girl to build up the courage to do so, but all I had to do was ask her and she took me up on it. I just told her the truth...that I have this fetish and that it's hard to not only talk about in society, but especially to find girls who I would feel comfortable even asking if they wanted to wrestle (or especially in my case, straight up fight). So I asked her if she'd be down to do fight me if I paid her for it, and her reaction actually helped get rid of the awkwardness for me as she started laughing...like uncontrollably. A friend of hers was also present in another room, and my friend told her what I just asked her. Her friend was also like "OMG" but both of their reactions really helped ease the tension I had in building up to ask that question (that I had wanted to ask her for years and perhaps lucked into finding the right moment). I told her friend I would pay her to film it, and then I asked my friend if she honestly thought she could win. She said (paraphrasing) "yeah, I'm pretty sure I can take you" and we've had several fights/matches since then.
Did the friend end up filming it? Would love to see it if so
Old 14-Aug-20, 09:08
Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did the friend end up filming it? Would love to see it if so
Yes she did...we've done 3 filmed fights and they're on the clips4sale site if you're interested. If you like watching a girl beat a guy's ass, they won't disappoint. The one I'm referring to here is titled "Lauren - 1 (Full Fight)." You can purchase individual clips from it and our 2nd fight. I just recently posted our 3rd and most recent (filmed) fight, but there are only 2 clips for that one as I couldn't continue after about 5 minutes of action. Each fight is progressively more brutal...although I was bruised up for about 2-3 weeks after the first one, as it lasted the longest (about 11 minutes of action). There was a decent amount of action, but we were kind of feeling each other out that first time. That said, she had me on the ground about a minute in and I couldn't do shit...but the owner of the storage facility interrupted as he heard the commotion, knocked on the door and asked what we were doing. I told him we were filming a movie scene (I guess technically I wasn't lying) and thankfully, he left us alone the rest of the night. That really saved my ass too, because she could have ended the fight right then and there as again, she had me. I couldn't hardly move with her on top of me and she had complete control. She actually could have ended it again a few minutes later as she knocked me down with two clean shots to the side of my head, but when I went down, she let up and let me recuperate. There wasn't too much drama after that until the end when I landed a pretty good shot on her shoulder, and then she basically proceeded to kick my ass. I was clearly dazed and wobbly after that exchange, and I got kind of lucky there too as time had expired right then for that 5th round...but like I said, I was clearly dazed and in no condition to continue, so I called it quits.

The last two fights may have lasted that long combined as she seemed to have had more confidence each time.

On a side note, this studio has been in service for about 10 years now. I've been wanting to change it for several years now, but haven't been able to. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fvmbd For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-20, 19:27
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The first time I wreslted my sister it was because we were having an argument in front of a bunch of our friends. She challenged me to a wrestling match, i thought jokingly more than anything, but our friends picked up on it quickly and pushed for us to wrestle. I think without our friends there to push us, we never would have wrestled.
Old 13-Aug-20, 19:40
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, several times, all among the same two people who had a "rivalry" so to speak about her trying to beat him despite being a girl.
She was a newbie in judo, and it was funny to see her going from losing easily in the first matches (with him making fun of her from it) to gradually give him a closer match over the months up to the point when she became able to beat him quite easily.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post: