Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-22, 03:28
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: SFL: The Return

"Again!" The middle aged Japanese woman's voice cracked across the ring!

Mark nodded, running to the ropes and bouncing off of them! Leaping into the air, he thrust out both feet, kicking her hard in the chest! The blow drove her back hard, into the ropes, where she caught herself before stepping forward.

"Face high, standing dropkick!" She commanded.

Mark immediately took to the air, this time kicking out hard at the Asian's face!

The raven haired woman blocked the blow with crossed arms, bracing herself. The force sent her stumbling back again, where she righted herself.

With a snarl of anger she marched over to him as the blonde haired man stood up. Then the Japanese woman jumped up, her legs kicking outward and catching Mark full in the face with a stiff dropkick! He was bowled over, landing on his back with a yell of pain!

"Explode! I told you, every time you hit with a dropkick you need to explode outwards with everything you've got! You should leave people gasping for air when you kick their chest! When you hit their face, they need to be looking up at the lights afterwards! Now get up, focus and do it again!"

Mark scrambled to his feet, yelling "Yes, Naoko!" dutifully as he readied himself.

Out of the corner of his eye, Mark saw his partner Kenzie sparring with a large Brazilian man, Oscar. Blocking a punch from him, she darted in, catching him around the waist and throwing him to the mat in a hip toss, before going in for an armbar!

That was all he saw before he jumped up, driving both feet at Naoko's face again! This time, he kicked out harder than before, putting all his strength behind the attack! The blow hit Naoko's crossed arms, this time sending her toppling over, despite her being braced and ready!

"Yes!" He said triumphantly, pumping a fist in the air.

"Better…" She acknowledged grudgingly. "But one good dropkick doesn't mean you get to rest! Get back up!"

For Mark, his time since his loss to La Dama had been filled with days like this. Forbidden by the Goddess from looking up anything about the SFL, and from contacting anyone from the league, he had no idea what more was being said about his defeat. In a way, he was glad for the isolation. The looks on the faces of the rookies who had looked up to him, they still rattled him. He never told them to look up to him! Why were they looking to him for answers after one win, even if it was against La Dama! The questions from the interviewer. And then Charlotte finding him in the hallway with her snide comments, as if everyone was trying to rub his face into his loss.

Luckily Kenzie had rescued him that night, showing up right when he needed someone to spirit him away from that place. She then brought him to his home city, which surprisingly turned out to be hers, even if they grew up in vastly different areas of Los Angeles.

At the Port of LA, in an old warehouse she had converted into her private gym, the Goddess had been training since her own defeat at the hands of Dan Danger and Bux Bunny. Now, the two of them were training here together. When they arrived Kenzie told him that she had gotten two trainers, one for each of them. Oscar, a tall powerfully built man from Brazil who usually coached erotic fighting talent in leagues there, was refining the Goddess's powerful strikes and grappling, while adding knowledge about submission wrestling.

To Mark's surprise, his training was handled by a former Japanese sex wrestler. Naoko Kurisawa was a name he recognized from his time as a fan of the erotic battle sport. In the early 2000s, she had been one of the bigger names of the sport in her native country, mixing hard style strikes and high flying grace with sensual sex work. It seemed however, that she was brought in to instruct Mark in the first two areas of expertise.

For Mark, it had been a startling contrast from his former trainer's methods, who was training him in more traditional pro wrestling. When he asked the Goddess why the massive switch, the blonde had frowned.

"Because your old coach was an idiot." She told him. "He should have expanded on your previous boxing training, and and built upon your striking ability. Instead he tried to make you unlearn it in favor of a whole other style, that cookie cutter brand approach to most newcomers. I mean, you were fast enough to keep up with La Dama, and that was under a coach who wasn't developing you correctly. Naoko is going to show you how to properly use your talents in our ring. I also noticed how good your balance was when you went onto the top rope. She'll show you how to do more up there than trying to fuck someone to submission."

Kenzie smirked.

"Although, that was pretty creative." She conceded. "But, creative or not, Naoko is going to put you through hell. But you're going to endure it. And I'll be in the same hell as you. I have been, ever since what happened to me."

Mark had to admit, the Goddess had been telling the truth there. Watching her endure punishing work outs, getting thrown to the mat over and over during training, it certainly didn't contribute to a divine image. But, she had been training long before his arrival. According to Oscar, she had been training with him non-stop since a few days after her defeat at the hands of Dan Danger and Bux Bunny. And she continued to do so now, alongside him. She had also begun to teach him the differences between wrestling in singles competition, and wrestling as part of a team. The weeks went on, and for Mark they passed quickly, as Kenzie made sure his days were crammed full of training.

Hours later, after Oscar and Naoko called an end to training, Kenzie and Mark met out in the parking lot of the gym.

"God, I hurt all over." He groaned as he leaned against his car.

"Well, you have a week to get over it. I've decided it's time for us to get in the game." Kenzie stated as she stood next to him. "Things are happening in our league, and we can't be on the sidelines any longer."

Mark looked back at the tall blonde, his eyes going wide.

"Wait, so you mean…?"

"That's right. You and I are having our first match as a team next week at the Showdown show." She proclaimed. "Ugh. Not even on the main show. It's that live event they put on at the end of each month. Shot on the road, not even in the SFL Arena."

She shook her head.

"Hm. I did a few Showdowns before I made it onto the main program." Mark said. "My last one wasn't that long ago actually. It's where they showcase new talent, sometimes do matches with other promotions' wrestlers."

"Well, I don't expect us to do too many of those. Not with the tag division being what it is." Kenzie said. "Still, we need to be ready. It's been awhile since the SFL has seen us, and I intend to use our first match back to send a message to everyone who doubts us."

"Oh? And what are we saying?" Mark replied as he looked over at the Goddess.

"That we're back." She stated, a determined look touching her beautiful features. "We were beaten, but not broken. And we're coming for what is ours."

"Payback?" Mark guessed at Kenzie’s goal.

"Maybe along the way. But that's not the end goal for us." The Goddess said. "I've been...distracted. I let the tag titles stay in Nikky's greedy hands for too long. But now they need to be pried away from her. There's someone new running things in the SFL, and Nikky is the sort of weak willed fool who would sell herself to them to ensure that she holds onto those belts."

She smiled grimly.

"So we're going to take them. To put it in terms you'd like, we're going to march through the tag division like conquering warriors, until we beat the Wildcat and the Beast and take their titles for our own."

"I like the sound of that." Mark nodded in agreement, eyes focused on the image of the Goddess's words. "Finally, we can show everyone what we can do!"

"Good. Now rest up, and be ready for more and more training. Next week is our declaration of war." Kenzie stated.

(Hello everyone! I hope your Christmas and New Years went well and you're all safe and sound these days! So, the next match will have The Goddess and the Gladiator trying out their new partnership as they make their way up from the bottom of the tag team rankings. I might actually stick with them for a while, because I think it gives me a chance to explore and maybe expand the tag team roster somewhat. I mean, we see the big name teams like Shock and Awe, Ladies of Darkness, and of course, the champions the Wildcat and the Beast, but I kind of feel like the tag division as a whole hasn't had a big spotlight put on it. Anyway, as always thanks to Lac for letting me use the Goddess, as well as share in his setting, and Batman4life and all of his input. Please, read their threads and stories set in the SFL universe! And thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 505a7f6b74e4d_m.jpg (21.8 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg e539d4b88e07a0a9108463b16bb0a85a.jpg (53.9 KB, 265 views)

Last edited by Valen; 05-Jan-22 at 16:59.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-22, 11:14
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Wow, Kenzie is back. I really missed her. And she is coming in hot. Great news.
Old 09-Mar-22, 18:41
Last Achievements

Mark hurried through the back halls of the arena, carrying a box with him. In just under an hour, he and Kenzie would be debuting as a new tag team. But before that, he had to see that hispartner received the contents of this box!

Finding Kenzie’s dressing room, he burst into it without knocking, quickly shutting the door behind him!
Startled, the tall blonde whirled around, clad in a silk robe. She had just finished changing in her white bikini and was mentally preparing herself for the match ahead.

“What in the hell do you think you're doing, barging in all crazy!?” She exclaimed in surprise. “I should kick your-”

“No time for that!” he replied excitedly as he put the box on a table and hurriedly began to open it.

Kenzie raised an eyebrow at his fervor as he tore through the packaging material. His excitement at their partnership was a welcome change from her old partner's apathy. Coming closer, she peered over Mark's shoulder.

“What’s in the- oh no.” She began to speak, but started to shake her head no. “No, no, no!” She added as he pulled out a piece of armor and set it aside.

“I am not wearing any of your ridiculous cosplay crap!” Kenzie stated adamantly, crossing her arms against her ample bust.

“Oh please. My armor wouldn't fit you, it’s custom fit,” he said while pulling out more pieces. “No, I had this made especially for you. I have a friend who makes these outfits. They're good quality, custom made to fit. Even easier to remove when you get to the ring.”

He unpacked the last piece, a metal tiara with wings sweeping up from the sides.

The Goddess shook her head, still in a skeptical mood, but then, as she looked closer…

“Armor, seriously?” She said, picking up a metal breastplate.

“Hey look. This is our first match as a team. And you want to send a message right? What did you call it? Our declaration of war. Well, a new image can help with that.” Mark explained to her enthusiastically. “Dress for the part!”

He held up another piece as Kenzie looked at him thoughtfully.

She had to admit, he did have a point. Image went a long way, and it was part of what she wanted to change.

Mark added with beaming confidence, “And my friend does really good work.”

After a pause, Kenzie nodded. She had to admit, not for the first time, his excitement about their initial outing as a tag team was endearing, and somewhat, infectious.

“Fine, let me try it on first,” She fake-grumbled, her interest reluctantly piqued. “But you're going to have to help. As if I know the first thing about putting on armor.”

A few minutes later, Kenzie stood in front of a full length mirror. Clad in the faux armor over her bikini, she was reminded of those old fantasy posters that featured characters like Red Sonja. On one hand the armor was impractical, protecting nearly nothing. But at the same time, when combined with her toned, fit figure, it radiated sexiness, confidence, and a sense of power in equal measures.

The kind of power she hadn’t felt in a long, long time.

She liked it.

And judging by the awestruck way Mark was looking at her, she was thinking the fans would, too. As if they would have any other choice, of course.

“It fits really well,” she admitted, before giving Mark a sideways look. “As if it were made exactly to my measurements.”

Her partner shrugged. “I'm on good terms with some of the wardrobe assistants. Getting your measurements wasn’t that hard.”

The Goddess studied her reflection. Admired the way her female form took to the armorwith almost picturesque quality.

“You know, I kinda like it,” she said, begrudgingly. “Alright, fine. I'll wear it.”

The blonde looked over at Mark.

“Well?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Well, what?” He replied.

“Where's yours? I’m not going to be the only one going out there like this!” Kenzie exclaimed.

“Oh!” Mark laughed, “It's in my dressing room.”

“Well hurry up and get it on! We have a match soon!” She said, sending him running, while letting her get back to properly admiring her reflection.

It was out of his earshot of course, but as she traced one finger along the breastplate, the Goddess whispered somewhat approvingly, “Not bad, Mark.”
“Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the next showdown of the evening!!!” The announcer's voice rang through the arena. “Introducing first, from London, England…give it up for Cleopatra and Andromeda… The Queens of the New Age!”

The female duo made their way to the ring, clad in golden colored bikinis under their golden, regal robes. Andromeda had fair skin, marked with various tattoos along her arms and back. Her blonde hair was pulled into a long ponytail as she walked side by side with her partner, her slim, toned psychique on display.

Cleopatra's dark skin was void of tattoos. Or anything else that could take away from her natural
beauty. Her full lips were in a sultry smile as she went up the steps leading into the ring, while her partner nimbly hopped onto the apron, grabbed the ropes and vaulted over the top one into the ring!

Andromeda smiled at Cleopatra as her partner entered the ring at a more measured, stately pace. Then the two of them posed back to back, leaning against each other, their right hands pointing up at the roof, while their left hands were clasped together, the crowd cheering politely for the guests from England!

“Hello everyone and welcome to the last match of Showdown. And I promise you, this will be an interesting fight to feast your eyes on! I'm Manny Kingston, and this is my partner in the booth, former European Union Sexfighting wrestler Victoria ‘Vickers’ Gunn! We're part of the commentary team from EUSL, standing in for your normal commentators for this match.” The man at the commentary table said in a somewhat subdued, Cockney accent.

“Indeed, and let me thank our hosts at the SFL for letting us call this one.” Victoria chimed in with her more refined London dialect. “There may be many of you who don't know about the Queens of the New Age, as they are a relatively new team in the EUSL. But these lovely ladies
have blazed through quite a few of the developmental teams in the UK, and are more than capable of taking down an American team here on their own soil!”

“Well, you would know, right? Rumor has it you trained one of these young ladies,” Manny said before adding in a teasing tone, “Are you sure you're not going to be just a little biased, with your pupil being in the ring and all??”

The former wrestler only smiled.

“Oh, it's no rumor, darling. I started training Cleopatra, it’s true. She's learned quite a few holds from me. But her style is all her own. I'm looking forward to seeing her and Andromeda take on people outside the European League, broaden her horizons and of course….get some wins from across the pond.”

“I should also mention that Andromeda's high flying, risk taking style has raised many eyebrows back in the UK. There’s more than a few lads out there already calling her the British La Dama." Manny added, though with his own personal caveats, “Now I think that's more than a tad premature, but still, she is a talent you Yanks should keep an eye out for, yeah? Now, let's see who they're up against tonight!”

In the back, Kenzie’s face twisted in a sneer as she watched the commentators extol the virtues of the Queens on a monitor as she and the Gladiator stood at the curtain leading out to the entrance ramp.
“A submission wrestler...and a high flier?” the Goddess thought to herself, remembering the type of sex wrestlers she and her previous partner had lost to.

“This is too much of a coincidence,” she muttered.

“Huh?” Mark replied, not hearing her exact words as he was half distracted, his eyes closed, while he focused on controlling his breathing to dispel some usual nervousness.

Kenzie looked at her partner. He had enough to focus on. If he hadn’t put it together, than she didn't want to rattle him by pointing it out.

“Nothing,” She told him. “We're up.”

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] began to play, a different theme from the one she had when
she was partnered with Jake.

New team, new theme, right?

The crowd murmured, wondering who the unfamiliar music belonged to. But they let out a
wondering gasp at the sight of the Goddess as she emerged first through the curtains, followed by her partner.

“And next, their opponents, debuting as a tag team together…... the Goddess, and the Gladiator!” The announcer's voice called!

“Wait! Is that the Goddess?” Manny exclaimed. “She hasn't been seen on a big stage since her and Apollo’s loss to Dan Danger and Bux Bunny! Not to mention, her explosive break up with her strapping now ex after the match!”

“That's right. And as a result of that loss, she has to start again at the very bottom of the tag division's ranks here,” Victoria said, completing the brief recap for new viewers just tuning in, “I do have to wonder about the Gladiator being here. Was he the only person willing to tag up
with the Goddess? I mean, the last time anyone saw this young man was after La Dama avenged her loss to him.”

“What are you getting at Victoria?”

“A big name like the Goddess should have her merry pick of more experienced tag team partners, don’t ya think? Instead she shows up with someone who is still a rookie in singles competition and has never competed in a tag team environment at all.” The former competitor
replied insightfully. “That says, to me at the very least, that she ain’t exactly Miss Popularity USA with all the gents in the back.”

“Oh, I can see that, definitely,” Manny nodded. “And, having to start all the way down at the bottom of the barrel would be quite unappealing to most veterans looking to break into this tag team division?”

“That's right. I think the Goddess’s arrogance in accepting that wager has really come back to
haunt her.” Victoria said, a hint of satisfaction in her voice. “And I for one am glad to see that cow got what she deserved.”

“One thing to note is that the Goddess is coming back looking quite fit.” Her fellow announcer
said in awe as the cameras focused more on the two Americans nearing their way to the ring.

“Well the Goddess has always been gorgeous Manny-”

"Yeah, true, but I said fit. She’s always looked good, but I haven’t seen her looking quite like this since her days in that Dynasty coalition she was once a member of. And the armor, I suppose that could just be a feature of her teaming with the Gladiator, but in it she looks…impressive."

In their corner, the Goddess and the Gladiator removed their faux armor, revealing their ring attire beneath it before handing them off to a ringside attendant.

The Queens of the New Age were already waiting in the center of the ring, ready to greet the approaching Goddess and the Gladiator.

“Look at this!” Cleopatra remarked loudly to her partner, so that their opponents could hear them, as well as the crowd thanks to the mics around the ring. “The Goddess comes crawling out of her cave, at long last. You know, after watching that loss and her big break up, I thought she would salvage whatever dignity she had left and head for another league.”

“Maybe nobody else would take her. I mean look who her partner is,” Andromeda replied.

“Who is he?” Cleopatra blinked as she looked at Mark.

“Exactly!”

Both women broke into laughter before Cleopatra spoke to Kenzie directly. “Now then, you got anything to say to us, babe?”

The Goddess narrowed her eyes in anger for a moment, fists reflexively clenching…

Mark braced himself mentally, waiting for the scathing verbal tirade from his partner that was surely on the way.

However, Kenzie merely stared intensely into Cleopatra's eyes, finding some sort of inner calm before replying in a cool, even tone, “I'll tell you after the match.”

With that, she turned and went to their corner, making the Gladiator blink in surprise.

Cleopatra smirked as Andromeda went to their corner, the darker skinned woman apparently
starting the fall for her team.
“I guess she really has lost everything, even her spirit.” She said to Mark, clucking at him playfully with her lips. “I think your partner is broken, Gladiator…”

Loyalty to his partner caused his ire to rise, making him snarl at Cleopatra, "You call yourself the Queens of the New Age, but you chose names other women made
famous. Some ‘new age’.”

He scoffed at them both.
“You're just bad remakes of great originals.”

With that, he left the two women and went to the corner he shared with his blonde partner, who had listened to what he had said.

“‘Bad remakes of great originals’?” Kenzie echoed his words in a bemused tone.

“What? I couldn't just let them keep talking shit like that." Mark hissed back softly. "And why didn't you snap back at those two? I've heard you go ballistic for far less from other-”

“Because right now, talk is cheap,” she told him candidly. “We both lost in our last matches. Matches with a lot of eyes on us. So people think we're weak. Washed up. Nothing we can say changes that. So we’re going to show everyone how wrong they are...and these two
cunts are going to be Exhibit A.”

“Right!” Mark nodded, getting fired up.

“Now…step out.” She told him, whipping her hair back fiercely. “I'm going to start this one. Since I've been gone the longest the fans need to be reacquainted with their Goddess…"

(Phew! Finally got this one out! Thanks Lac, for letting me use Kenzie, and of course for writing in this setting. And Batman4life as well, for doing some editing here despite his busy schedule! As always, thank you, everyone, for reading this! Please check out both Lac and Bat's stories. They're set in the same league, and are amazing! Oh, also included are pictures of the Queens of the New Age. The other is a approximate vision of the Goddess's new entrance attire. I mean, its not the same model as Kenzie but, it shows the sort of vibe I'm going for. But feel free to disregard it. It's just to show part of Kenzie's transition into a more 'Goddess of War' type of persona. Anyway, take care of yourselves everyone!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg QueensNewAge.jpg (42.1 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg Goddessnewentrance.jpg (178.1 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by Valen; 09-Mar-22 at 18:53.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-22, 18:11
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

It's really so good to see Kenzie again. I think she is my favourite from this universe.

thanks.
Old 10-Jun-22, 15:25
Last Achievements

Well the opening bell rang, Cleopatra bounced lightly on the balls of her feet, readying herself for a charge from the famously aggressive blonde.

It never came.

Instead, Kenzie held an arm out, hand high, challenging Cleopatra to lock up with her.

The English woman smirked as she stepped forward.
"I'm not afraid of you. You're soft, Goddess." She told her as she reached up, taking the blonde woman's hand. "Bux Bunny and Dan Danger showed us, there is nothing to fear from you, you…you…."

She trailed off, looking up as her arm trembled, as Kenzie began to exert herself, pressure pushing the limb down.

"Nuuurgh…!" She groaned as the Goddess's raw strength continued to build, starting to force her wrist back! Cleopatra brought in her other hand, bracing it against the hand trying to hold off Kenzie!

Still, her arm continued to fold against the Goddess! The other woman's arm was like a compactor, slowly but steadily forcing her down! Her eyes returned to the blonde's, and found them still staring into hers, their gaze intense.

Then, Cleopatra saw Kenzie’s arm tense, the muscles standing out as she gathered her strength.

The British woman shook her head, trying to deny what was happening, even as she was abruptly forced down to her knees!

The crowd was even starting to murmur at this show of power, the Goddess continuing, with one arm, to force the Queen down. Not even satisfied with Cleopatra being in a kneeling position, Kenzie continued to push her arm down, until Cleopatra was forced onto her back with the Goddess bending over her!

"No….fucking way!" The rookie gasped out.

Suddenly, Cleopatra swung her legs up, snaring them around the Goddess’s head and neck in a crushing scissorhold! The tall blonde went down to one knee!

"Yes!" Andromeda cried out in support of her partner's counter! "Choke on it you fucking slag!"

"And there we see Cleopatra starting to apply her technical expertise. Mere strength is good is you're moving furniture, but it can't win matches alone-" Victoria began, only to be cut off by the crowd's wondering gasp.

The Goddess began to bring herself back to a standing position, one hand under Cleopatra's body, lifting her up off the mat! Cleopatra's legs tightened in response, but they might as well have been trying to crush a hunk of marble, for all the good they seemed to do on the Goddess's head!

Up and up Cleopatra went, until the Goddess was standing, the other woman on her shoulders!

"Look at that! When was the last time the Goddess showed that kind of power!?" Manny exclaimed as Victoria pressed her lips together.

Then the Goddess began to walk.

Step after measured step, she approached the corner of the opposing team. Then with a loud yell of effort, Kenzie hurled Cleopatra into the corner, back first, with a powerbomb into the turnbuckles, right in front of her partner, Andromeda!

The crowd gave a loud 'Ohhhhh!' of mixed sympathy for Cleopatra and wonder of the Goddess's not so subtle display of divine strength.

Kenzie took a few steps back, her eyes fixed on Andromeda now.

"Tag in." She told the lithe, blonde woman in an even tone. "Your partner is starting to bore me."

Andromeda snarled then slapped her partner's shoulder. The ref acknowledged the tag as Cleopatra rolled out of the ring, holding her back.

The Englishwoman watched as the Goddess raised her hand, challenging her to the same lock up she had offered to her partner. However, Andromeda wasn't eager to repeat Cleopatra's mistake.

The smaller blonde ran at Kenzie! Pulling up short, she fired a kick at the side of the taller woman's leg, making her grunt from the impact!

Heartened by the result, Andromeda repeated the kick two more times, each time targeting the side of Kenzie's leg!

Starting to feel her adrenaline surging, the lithe woman turned, sprinting away from the Goddess into the ropes! Recovering, Kenzie would lash out with a reaping hook with her right hand, but the elusive Andromeda ducked the blow, running behind the taller woman!

As the Goddess turned to face her, Andromeda smiled as she measured her foe, then struck with a super kick right at Kenzie’s face!

Twack!

Andromeda's smile faded as she realized the Goddess had caught her kick with both hands!

Holding on, and pulling on Andromeda's leg with her left arm, Kenzie drew the woman directly into a thunderous clothesline from her right!

"Unnnngh!"

The crowd gasped as Andromeda was driven down into the mat!

Not content to rest after one hard knockdown, Kenzie methodically dragged Andromeda to a standing position by her hair!

Grabbing the other blonde by the arm, the Goddess ran a few steps with her victim, before whipping the stricken Queen of the New Age into the corner! Andromeda struck the turnbuckles chest and stomach first, the air leaving her body in a rush from the force of the impact, which was hard enough the shake the ropes!

Kenzie watched, a smile crossing her features, as a dazed and breathless Andromeda staggered out of the corner, turning towards her.

Getting a running start, the Goddess exploded forward, kicking her foot hard into the opposing woman's face with a running big boot! Andromeda went down hard, landing face up on her back!

"For a broken woman, the Goddess is absolutely dismantling the Queens of the New Age!" Manny called the action.

Victoria pressed her lips together in an angry line but didn't reply.

Cleopatra, finally managing to shake off the impact from the turnbuckle powerbomb, dragged herself up onto the apron of her team's corner.

The sight that awaited her wasn't heartening. The Goddess had dragged Andromeda into the center of the ring.

Reaching up behind her back, Kenzie gave Cleopatra a meaningful look as she pulled on the string holding the knot that held her bikini top on. The white garment fell to the mat as the crowd cheered, always thrilled to see her heavenly breasts.

Stepping over her foe, Kenzie stood near Andromeda's head, facing towards her feet. The Goddess then moved the English woman's hands, placing them above her head, before kneeling down on them, pinning Andromeda's hands to the mat.

As she recovered, Andromeda got a view of the other blonde's glorious breasts descending on her face, before both air and light were cut off from her! Her face within the Goddess’s heavenly cleavage, Andromeda's feet drummed against the mat while Kenzie's head rested against the rookie's chest, looking down the length of her body towards her feet.

Andromeda's muffled voice desperately protested, the noise mostly absorbed by heavy mounds of divine breasts that were keeping her from getting air! Although the words couldn't be understood, the Goddess knew their meaning.

"Aww, are you crying?" She crooned almost tenderly. "You feel it don't you? The despair of knowing just how big the gap is between us? Of just how fucked you are?"

The Goddess then drove a hammer-like fist hard into the pit of Andromeda's stomach! What was left of her air was driven out of her from the force of the blow as the unprepared Queen was struck, writhing from the pain of the belly punch.

Andromeda wheezed and groaned, her legs drumming growing weaker.

With a smirk, the American slid her hand down, letting Andromeda feel her fingers brushing down her toned stomach, then under the waistline of her bikini. Cupping her fingers over the lips of Andromeda's womanhood, she teasingly rubbed the bud of her clitoris, making her waste more precious air with a moan lost in the cleavage of the Goddess's breasts.

The Gladiator nodded as his partner locked in a breast smother. Kenzie was a self proclaimed queen of the hold, and her reputation preceded her, judging by Andromeda's reaction. The rookie had panicked, and Mark, while still in the early stages of his own career, had enough experience to know that panic was the last thing you wanted to do when trapped in a hold like that.

Seeing motion from the other side of the ring, Mark looked over the opposite corner. Cleopatra had just stepped into the ring to aid her partner!

Springing into action, the Gladiator dove into the ring! The Goddess had shown her veteran ring awareness, going for this hold with Andromeda having fallen closer to her corner. Still, Kenzie was counting on him to watch her back, and he would not disappoint her!

The Goddess, alerted by the running footfalls of both her partner and Cleopatra, looked up to see the Gladiator moving at high speed. Already low, she watched as her partner leaped over her and Andromeda, catching Cleopatra, who had stopped short, with a flying crossbody block!

The ref watched as the Gladiator's tackle took him and Cleopatra rolling out of the ring, then looked back at the two legal women.

Andromeda was still secured, her hands pinned under the Goddess's knees, so she couldn't even tap out! Her lightly struggling legs were spread open, the Goddess's hand idly massaging her pussy under her bikini. However the more experienced woman wasn't trying to push her towards climax. Instead, it was a slow build, designed to increase her arousal, make her sigh and moan against her will, and force her to burn air Andromeda did not have!

The English woman's struggles lessened, and she stopped kicking, going motionless….

Outside the ring, Cleopatra was hauled to her feet by the Gladiator then was shoved hard into the ring apron, hitting it back first! She went down, a hand clasped to her lower back, which Mark had guessed wasn't at a hundred percent anymore after the turnbuckle powerbomb Kenzie had given her.

Keeping a wary eye on Cleopatra, the Gladiator backed away from her, so he could also view the inside of the ring.

However he need not have worried. The ref had ordered the Goddess to break the breast smother part of her hold. As Kenzie raised her breasts off of Andromeda's face, the ref reached out and shook her face, and when she got no response waved her arms, calling the fall in favor of the coldly smiling Goddess!

"The winner of the first fall, with a breast smother knockout, the Goddess!" The announcer called out as the ref used her smelling salts to revive Andromeda!

"I hate to say it, but this….this was a slaughter." Manny said to Victoria. "The Goddess, alone, just steamrolled over the Queens of the New Age!"

Victoria narrowed her eyes as Manny pointed out Kenzie’s manhandling of her protégé Cleopatra and her partner.

"You have to understand, Manny, nobody knew the Goddess was going to be here tonight….." She began. "And then she comes back, and has a new partner, and is starting against a team that is at the lowest standing they could be at in the SFL's ranking: a pair of rookies just barely getting their legs under them!"

"Come on now, Victoria. I don't like the Goddess, but everyone heard about the terms of the match she lost. She has to start at the very bottom." Manny said. "And, you heard what Cleopatra was saying. She thought she saw a 'broken' woman who wouldn't fight them, and wanted to make her name off of the Goddess's! She underestimated her, and both her and her partner paid for it. I mean, the Gladiator wasn't even a factor until the very end, and even that was just him watching the Goddess's back! The Queens took this as a joke and just got their-"

Victoria stared at her co-host with a venomous look before taking off her headset! Manny recoiled from her as she stood up abruptly.

But instead of addressing him, Victoria Gunn stood up and went to check on her student, who was still holding her back while standing on the apron of the ring, near where her partner rested in the corner. She spoke quietly into her ear, so the ringside mics couldn't pick up what she was saying. Then she waved over the ref and the timekeeper.

Meanwhile, the Goddess and Gladiator reunited in their corner.

"Well if your goal was to show everyone you are not the woman to mess with, then, mission accomplished." He said to her, making sure to lower his voice as well.

"Good." The Goddess's lips quirked upwards in a wry smile. "Because it's your turn. Watch yourself though. Cleo and Andy over there can cause problems if you aren't careful. They were-wait…..what the hell is this?"

As Kenzie trailed off and looked at their opponents' corner, Mark, who was in the ring, turned around to see what got her attention.

Cleopatra was being led away by one of the ringside aides, a hand on her back as she leaned against him.

Victoria entered the ring and called for a
microphone.

"Regretfully, Cleopatra has gotten injured and can't continue the match." She told the fans, who began to boo, anticipating an early end to the main event match of the night.

Not even leaving her spot in the corner, the Goddess held out a hand. Quickly a tech brought her a microphone of her own.

"Then it looks like we win." She said matter-of-factly.

"Not quite, because I talked it over with the officials, and they've allowed a substitution…."

Kenzie rolled her eyes as Victoria paused dramatically.

"Me!" The English woman proclaimed in an excited tone!
"You." The Goddess said at the same time, in a bored monotone. She rolled her eyes again as the crowd cheered the announcement!

The Gladiator, with less experience in these matters, however, did a double take. Victoria 'Vickers' Gunn had been a top contender during her time in the European Union League! Granted she never won a title, but still her ring and sex work had stirred a passing interest as a fan.

"What, wait I-" He stammered only to fall silent as Kenzie put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine." She whispered, keeping the mic away. "This is fine. You stood up to La Dama, and handed her the first loss. Ever. Even when she beat you, you made her work for it. Vicky there was….and is, nowhere as good as La Dama."

She squeezed his shoulder and nodded.

As the Gladiator regained his stoic poise, the Goddess brought the mic back to her lips.

"I'm prwtty sure this is against the rules, but you know what, fine. It won't make a difference. We came to win. The only thing that changes is who we're leaving at our feet." Kenzie replied. "How many years has it been since you've been in a real match? Not a spar but a real match. Six?"

"Five." Victoria replied stiffly.

The Gladiator looked up, racking his memory of Victoria's past appearances and was counting fingers but then just shrugged before he spoke.

"Fine, five, or six, it doesn't matter. All that matters to me is, you freely chose to put yourself in this match. That's fine. If you need time to go in the back and get some ring gear then-"

"No need, boy."

With that Victoria stepped out of her heels, then unzipped and pulled down her skirt, tossing it aside, before taking off her jacket and the button up shirt under it, revealing that she intended to compete in her leopard print lingerie!

"I can take on someone like you in my knickers...."

"Well, at least I know this wasn't planned." Kenzie told Mark with a smirk as she tossed aside the mic they were using. "Else she would have worn something a little more in character for her."

Her eyes locked onto his.

"You might be thinking, 'holy shit that is Victoria Gunn, what am I doing in the same ring as her?' If so, stop it. Really she should be thinking 'by the Queen's garters, I'm in the ring with the Gladiator, what am I doing?!'" She told him. "She may deserve some respect, and even caution, because of the years she put in...but never think you aren't good enough to take her on!"

With that parting bit of advice, she stepped out onto the apron, leaving Mark to his thoughts as Victoria warmed up in the other corner, while Andromeda looked on with a troubled expression…..

(Aha! Finally managed to get this first fall done. Sorry about the long wait, but life is crazy these days! Also, I won't lie, for some reason, I feel less than confident in my writing these days, so I've rewrote this a few times. That being said, I still love this setting, and plan to keep going! Anyway, I'm rambling. Thanks, as always, to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for letting me write in his setting as well as using the Goddess! And of course @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], for his help and input! Please do check out the works of these guys! They're amazing to read! And thanks to all of you for reading!)

Last edited by Valen; 11-Jun-22 at 03:10.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-22, 09:24
Last Achievements

Mark watched as Victoria went through a long series of warm-up stretches, then jumped up and down in place, getting herself ready.

All in all, she was taking longer than the standard rest period between rounds, yet the ref let it happen! He had to suppress his annoyance and impatience, recognizing this as an attempt to get under his skin.

He kept his expression neutral, refusing to let her rattle him. The English woman eventually finished her routine as the Gladiator stood impassively.

Nodding to the ref, she finally indicated her readiness, prompting the official to call for the bell to resume the match.

Immediately, the two opponents lunged at each other, both sexfighters making aggressive opening moves as the crowd cheered!

Mark aimed a right forearm at the side of the Brit's head, only to have her block it!

She grabbed for the limb, but her opponent was faster, and quickly slammed his other hand, clenched in a fist, into her side- specifically her ribcage.

The left body hook made her grunt from the impact. He followed up by grabbing the gasping woman, his hands clamped around the back of her head as his knee thrust up to strike under her jaw!

Flesh on flesh. A direct hit.

Victoria reeled backwards but she didn't get too far. Leaping up, the Gladiator kicked out with both feet.

Explode, with everything you've got! His new trainer, Naoko’s words came to mind as he ended his high-speed striking salvo with a jumping dropkick right into the veteran's face! A basic move, but one that his new trainer had made him practice, again and again until it was something he felt could do in his sleep.

The already off-balance Englishwoman took the kick full on. As a result, the impact was devastating, sending Victoria to the mat and making her actually roll backwards, feet going over her head, to come to a rest face down!

As the crowd gasped at the newfound striking speed of the Gladiator, he was on the move. Rolling to his feet, Mark went over to the fallen woman. Grabbing a hold of her hair, he dragged her up to her feet.

With a grunt, he whipped her towards the ropes. Then, he clenched his fist, readying himself as he drew it back while preparing himself to deliver his Javelin Superman punch finisher when his opponent rebounded.

But the ring-savvy Victoria grabbed the ropes when she hit them, stopping herself, and then immediately dropping down and rolling under them to exit the ring!

"Smart move by Vickers. Maybe not the most valorous, but momentum was completely against her." Manny, now the lone commentator, said for the televised audience. "And mates, she got absolutely rocked there. I don't think taking dropkicks full on like that was part of Victoria's retirement plan."

As the Gladiator looked on, Andromeda dropped from the apron, going over to check on her partner's mentor, who had taken a knee on the mat outside the ring. He watched for a brief moment as the two of them put their heads together, no doubt whispering and planning together.

In Mark’s mind, he knew Victoria had to be off her game. After all, she hadn’t been prepared for a match, and probably hadn’t been in anything more than a spar in…who knew how long.

But Victoria Gunn was a veteran competitor, hiatus aside, and while she hadn’t had a noteworthy title run in the European league, she had given champions, including La Dama, a run for their money. And while his partner’s speech earlier had boosted his confidence, he knew the Englishwoman would be a problem if she was given time to shake off the ring rust and get back in the game.

All that passed through his mind in a flash as well as making the decision to press the attack even though Victoria was outside the ring. But it was risky. He gave the Goddess a glance. She seemed to comprehend his thoughts, giving him an almost imperceptible nod as if they were reading each other’s minds.

That was his green light.

Getting a running start, the Gladiator ran across the ring. Seeing him start, the Goddess hopped off the apron, onto the floor.

Throwing himself into a baseball slide, the Gladiator watched as Victoria and Andromeda looked up with widening eyes. Caught off guard, ‘Vickers' Gunn took his sliding dropkick full on, sending her crashing into the barricade outside the ring while the nimbler Andromeda scrambled out of the way.

Mark’s inexperience at such a high-speed attack, however, chose this unfortunate moment to show itself. Having thrown himself into the attack with too much momentum, his slide continued after hitting Victoria, sending him falling to the outside of the ring!

Andromeda was quick to pounce on an opportunity. She kicked the fallen Gladiator hard in the ribs, then delivered a follow-up pair of stomps to his stomach. She then paused, bending over to haul him up.

But then a hand seized her by the hair. The Goddess had arrived to defend her fallen Gladiator.

Kenzie turned and ran a few steps, driving Andromeda into the ringpost forehead first! The other blonde stumbled away back towards her corner, leaning heavily against the apron as she shook her head.

“Get up!” the Goddess roared at her partner!

Hearing her call, Mark scrambled to his feet. Grabbing Victoria, he rolled her into the ring. After taking a moment to shake off Andromeda’s mauling of his abdomen, he too rolled into the ring as the Goddess returned to their corner, while being admonished by the referee.

Walking over to Victoria, the Gladiator hauled the stricken woman to her feet. Whipping her into the ropes, he bent down to take her momentum and use it to lift her up and over into a back body drop!

Instead, a foot filled his vision before it punted him right under the jaw!

Having recovered while the Gladiator was rolling her into the ring, the wily Victoria had only played ‘dead’, buying herself even more time to recover while forcing Mark to haul her dead weight about!

With a yell, Victoria followed the kick with a clothesline to drive the staggered Gladiator to the ground. When he tried to rise, the London native laced him with another clothesline, this one keeping him down!

Quickly, the veteran went to her face up foe, pulling him to a sitting position, before locking an arm under his jawline, securing a chinlock to ground her younger opponent!

“Now…let’s see how well you do when you’re not punching away like some kind of Neanderthal.” Victoria hissed in the stunned man’s ear.

With that she used her other hand to seize one of Mark's arms, twisting it behind his back in a hammerlock as she pulled him up to a standing position.

Although both holds in and of themselves were very basic, the combination of the two made the normally stoic young man give a cry of pain!

The Gladiator felt Victoria start to shift her grip on him. She began to shift his trapped arm about, starting to lock in a crossface chickenwing.

However, Mark's ring awareness had developed during his time in the SFL. Recognizing the hold, he struggled, shifting his weight about, buying time and almost making Victoria lose her grip! As she growled in frustration, he used the momentum generated to shift closer to the ropes, just enough to get his other arm out and get his fingers onto the cables and hook them, forcing a break just as she locked in her hold!

However, the Englishwoman kept the hold locked on, even as the Gladiator shook the rope to signify that he had earned a rope break!

"Break it! Break the hold! You know the rules!" The ref admonished Victoria.

When she didn't relent, the referee began a five count. Victoria held her hold until the last moment, breaking at four.

The ref backed Victoria away from the Gladiator, lecturing her about her nearly late break. But while the official was distracted, Andromeda ran from her corner along the apron. While Mark was resting on the ropes, she grabbed his head and hopped off the apron, making the top rope dig into his windpipe in a stunning rope-attack that slingshotted him towards the center of the ring, ultimately putting him on his back!

"Hey! Look at what's going on, you idiot!" Kenzie yelled at the ref.

But it was too little, too late. Mark was lying on his back, holding his throat, while Andromeda was outside the ring. Flashing a taunting smirk at the Goddess, she only shrugged at the ref.

Victoria pushed her way past the official, stalking the fallen Gladiator. Grabbing him by his blonde hair, she half pulled, half dragged him into a neutral corner.

Stepping back, the Englishwoman raised a leg, her bare foot going to press against the Gladiator's throat! His breath gurgled and rasped as she choked off his central airway! The referee was quick to start her five count, warning Vickers of her rule breaking assault on a trapped foe in the ropes as Kenzie again yelled out in protest!

"Come on! The old cunt knows she's breaking the rules!" The Goddess called out to the official!

At four and a half this time, Victoria stepped back, breaking the count. She would then be back at Mark even as he was taking deep breaths to get his air back. This time she started slamming forearms into the side of his head, opting to change her tactics to try to stun and daze her foe.

But Mark had taken far harder head strikes from La Dama's lethal kicks. He weathered the storm, not guarding, knowing that the ref would pull her off him again before too long. Instead, he focused on getting his air back, biding his time.

He would gladly take a little punishment…if it meant he could potentially turn things around in a big way down the road.

Victoria stepped back at four again, turning to taunt the Goddess!

"Is this your partner? He's not even fighting back anymore! You went from the bottom of the barrel with that meathead you had before, to under the rudding thing!" She yelled at a fuming Kenzie, who slapped the turnbuckle of her corner in frustration.

Manny, however, shook his head outside the ring.

"You've gotta wonder about Victoria's mental state at this moment. I mean, a lot of it may have to do with Cleopatra getting injured." He explained further, “In her career she approached things with a plan in mind, some sort of strategy. It didn't always work mind you, but still. Here, she just seems bound and determined to hurt or embarrass the Gladiator. Honestly, if I were her, I would have been focusing on trying to contain his speed. Take out a leg or something. But taunting the Goddess instead of taking care of business? Tsk tsk…”

Victoria laughed at the outburst of temper from Kenzie. She shook her head ruefully, adding "Slag!" to her verbal tirade…only to have the Goddess grin smugly back at her.

The Englishwoman felt a hand seize a hunk of her hair roughly from behind. The Gladiator had recovered far quicker than she expected!

Her back slammed in the turnbuckles. Belatedly, she recalled the rumor of the Gladiator's boxing background, right as the first body punch slammed into the pit of her stomach! The blow drove the air out of her in a whoosh before it was closely followed by a hook into the side of her ribcage!

"And here we go!" Manny called. "The Gladiator is in his element here. The guy nearly folded La Dama with his punches, so Victoria has to know she's in trouble in this position!"

Now on the inside of the older woman's guard, with nowhere for her to retreat to, Mark went for her vulnerable midsection. Knowing that he had the same time restrictions she did, he ripped and tore at Victoria's body with a salvo of lefts and rights in her ribs that prevented her from taking deep breaths, forcing any air she had regained back out!

"Man, oh man, the Gladiator is moving with a lot of confidence here. Showing more poise then he did in his last outing." Manny called the action. "I have to admit, the Goddess may not be as bad off as people are saying. This guy is fast and can throw some bombs with those fists!"

The referee warned him off with her count reaching four. Mark stepped back, just long enough to satisfy the requirements for a break…then went back on the attack as soon as Victoria started to wheeze air back into her body!

As he prevented her from stepping out of the corner, it was now Victoria's partner's turn to protest to the referee!

"Come on!" Andromeda yelled as Mark thrust a foot into his opponent’s breadbasket with a front kick, simultaneously knocking her back into the corner while driving the air she had regained right back out of her. He followed up by slamming a forearm into the side of her skull, rocking her head sharply to the side.

He prepared to press his attack, but then abruptly decided on a different course of action.

He hooked his fingers into the waistband of Victoria's panties and suddenly pulled them down while dropping to his knees.

Kenzie blinked at Mark's sudden change in tactics. He had the advantage because of his striking game. Why change things up now? Her past partner Apollo, in her opinion, had a tendency to let his cock do the thinking for him, and she almost rushed to that conclusion with her current partner. She was about to open her mouth to yell at him to focus.

But then, she remembered Mark's sexual performance against her in their previous match together. And so she bit back the yell she was about to unleash, instead waiting to see what her partner had in mind before reacting.

Also, Kenzie had to admit, it was looking more and more likely that Victoria hadn't planned on being in an SFL match. Most sexfighters women, at least from the SFL, preferred to go clean shaven down low. Or waxed. Some would just trim down their pubic hair. In Kenzie's own case she usually got a sugaring appointment in the week leading up to a match to remove any of her own. But Victoria had what looked to be a few weeks of pubic hair without any sort of grooming, which to the Goddess meant she hadn't been planning on being naked in front of a crowd.

The older woman was dazed, near breathless and now failed to register the draft of air against her nether regions. Nor did she react as the Gladiator seized her hands in his, holding them at the wrists and keeping them down at her sides.

"Uh oh…" Manny commented from ringside. "I think Vickers is about to get more action than she bargained for!"

Victoria, in her daze, felt a warm tongue run itself along the lips of her womanhood, making her gasp! Despite not having shaved her pubic hair in a while, Mark showed no aversion, and found her clit readily, tongue swirling around it before sucking on the pink pearl with gusto.

"Unnnh….ooouu…you're good with an Aussie kiss...! " She gasped out after a few moments, using a British term for performing oral sex on a woman. She was still out of sorts, but she was starting to remember her situation, the pleasurable sensation downstairs burning away her daze with a rising tide of arousal as time went on. And since this was an erotic attack as opposed to a physical one, it didn't trigger a count from the referee!

"Ahhhnn! Nooo…stop…thaaat…" the Englishwoman moaned out. A pleading, yet needfully lustful note crept into her voice as Andromeda looked on, concerned.

"Oh wow, Victoria must be getting close already. I don't think she was ready for this part of competition at all!" Manny commented! "She has got to focus, or she'll lose the match for her team right here!"

Mark had taken a gamble. He had already figured out that Victoria had a fair amount of ring rust but guessed she would get her skill and timing back as the match went on. But being away from active competition also meant being away from the skills of professional sexfighters trying to make you lose control of your libido. The way Ruby had explained it to him, there was a…resistance of sorts, that one can build up over time. Call it mental focus, willpower, whatever. But it faded if you didn’t use it, this ability to resist the advances of talented sexual competitors.

Now, Victoria could have been doing some sexfighting privately as a side hobby, but Mark had dove between her legs hoping that wasn't true. And it looked like he had guessed right…

Victoria, with a yell, brought up her legs while leaning back against the corner, getting just enough separation to get Mark's head, and more importantly lips and tongue, away from her pussy! Then she put a foot on his chest and with a wild yell, kicked him backwards!

She cupped a hand over her womanhood, panting in hot short breaths. Anger bloomed within her as she watched the Gladiator roll to his feet. The thoughts that were running through her head were clearly conveyed in her searing expression. Where did this wet behind the ears rookie get the audacity to try and make her cum?! Oh he was going to pay for that, the cheeky bastard!

"Tag! No, Vicky, tag me!" Andromeda yelled even as her partner's trainer charged. For she knew that the Gladiator was going to be quick enough to dodge the older woman’s angry, reckless rush!

Sure enough, Mark nimbly moved aside while ducking, letting Victoria's swinging arm pass over him!

Moving behind his foe, he decided to take inspiration from his match against Ruby Ryder. He grasped her striking arm, tucking it under one of his as his leg stepped over her right one, locking in an abdominal stretch as Victoria yelled out in indignation!

However, the real danger for her didn't come from the stretching of her midsection. Instead, it came when the Gladiator's free hand snuck between her legs! Victoria visibly quivered as if an electric current was running through her! Her hips rolled against Mark's hand as he rubbed his fingers over her pussy lips in quick circular motions!

"She's caught!" Manny cried out! "The Gladiator has her, and he's letting his fingers do the talking! He's about to win this thing!"

"Ahhhh…yes…bloody hell, that feels so gooooood…!" The words slipped out before Victoria could stop them, her lips loosening with desire as the young man squeezed her clitoris between his first and second fingers!

Kenzie smiled as she heard Victoria's loud yell. Seeing Mark making a veteran sex wrestler lose her focus justified her faith in his choice of actions.

However, said veteran recovered that focus, managing to cling to some reserve of willpower! "No….No!"
With each loud yell, she jammed an elbow back into the Gladiator's ribs, making him groan in pain, and jarring him enough to break the abdominal stretch!

Still, he kept her close, doggedly continuing to massage her pussy with his fingers, picking up speed as he tried to force her to cum! The English woman felt her soaking pussy starting to pulse, her climax imminent!

Desperately, Victoria backpedaled, taking Mark backwards with her towards the corner she shared with Andromeda even as he focused his efforts on rubbing his fingertips rapidly against the pearl of her womanhood!

"Ohhhuu, fuckfuckfuck! Tag! Oh god, tag!" She yelled out as she rushed them against the turnbuckles, feeling herself going past the point of no return, for the Gladiator's fingers were still pressing and rubbing against her pussy!

As Mark's back hit the turnbuckles, Victoria felt Andromeda slap her shoulder, tagging in even as her body drove air out of the Gladiator!

And not a moment too soon!

"Yes! Ouuuuuuu fuck yes, yes, yes!" Victoria yelled out as she came, slumping down to her knees, her hand going to her pussy as it pulsed and spasmed in orgasm, her love honey dripping from between her fingers! Going face down on the mat as Andromeda vaulted over the ropes, the older woman rolled out of the ring, landing on the mats outside the ring. Her body shook slightly as it rode out the throes of her climax!

"She came, ref!" The Goddess protested loudly as the official acknowledged the tag!

"After the tag was made!" The referee yelled back at her!

"Yeah, right!" Kenzie argued. "He got her off before the tag happened!"

"You know, I don't blame the Goddess here. From where she was, it might have looked like the Gladiator forced the orgasm before the tag was made. I personally agree with the ref's call here, but man that was close!" Manny added his commentary.

However, the ref ignored the blonde American keeping her eyes on the action as the match continued.

Andromeda rocked the Gladiator with a salvo of right hands, then proceeded to kick him in the stomach, sending him to a sitting position in the corner!

Taking a few long steps back, the blonde burst into a run. She then threw herself into a forward roll, cannonballing her body into the fallen Gladiator at high speed! Her back smashed into his chest and face, leaving him dazed!

"Oof, damn that had to hurt. Andromeda may not weigh much, but she can get a lot of speed behind her when she's at a full run. And then to catch that right in your chest…I went from envying the Gladiator minutes ago to being glad I'm not in his place!"

Not making the mistakes of her elder partner, Andromeda grabbed Mark by his arm and pulled him to his feet and out of the corner.

When they got to the center of the ring, she sharply kicked the American in the back of his knee, buckling the limb and sending him to a kneeling position!

Sparing the Goddess a vengeful grin as she swung around to stand at the Gladiator's side, Andromeda proceeded to deliver a swinging kick into his chest! The slap of her leg against his skin made the crowd wince.

Then she drew back her leg and did it again, and again, unleashing a barrage of kicks into Mark's chest, the crowd counting along…until finally, she let fly one that drove him down as the fans yelled "Ten!"

"And Andromeda is showing off why some are saying she could become the next La Dama! The Gladiator's chest must be feeling caved in right now!" The lone commentator remarked for his audience.

However, the English sexfighter wasn't done. Mark lurched to his feet, holding his chest. He turned towards the Goddess and took a step towards their corner, reaching out an arm. But Andromeda seized it, and Irish whipped him into a neutral corner, hard!

Kenzie watched as Mark hit the turnbuckles back first, the impact making him cry out in pain! But Andromeda was hot on his heels! Running after him, she leapt into the air, delivering a body splash that plastered him against the unforgiving corner!

Keeping herself pressed against the Gladiator's body, Andromeda grabbed him by the throat roughly before saying loudly.

"I bet you think you're hot shit, don't you? Making Vicky over there lose control like you did…?! Well now you're not up against someone who's been on the couch for five years!"

As she spoke, her other hand reached down, squeezing and rubbing the Gladiator's crotch through his trunks. Despite himself, his shaft began to harden. Andromeda leaned in close, whispering in his ear.

"I saw the clip of you fucking La Dama on the top rope. That was pretty fucking hot. Hell, I'll admit, I rubbed a few out watching it a few times." She said in a low tone, startling Mark with her choice of words that the ringside mics couldn't pick up. "Now, for Cleo's sake, I have to kick your arse. But I told myself, if I ever got a match against you, I was going to have to top that. Now…I will!"

Before he could react, Andromeda took her hand from his throat and slammed her head forward into his, making the crowd groan in sympathy as a dull thud was heard!

Grabbing Mark's trunks at the waist, she pulled them all the way down past his ankles, to the mat, rendering him nude. Free to grab his cock without a barrier of spandex, the blonde woman stroked the spear of the Gladiator's manhood into full hardness, pumping her hand in practiced, up and down motions, squeezing him here and there! Her other hand untied the string holding her golden bikini bottoms on, letting it fall away to reveal her firm ass and smooth-shaven womanhood.

Then she grabbed around his waist, tucking her head under his arm. She proceeded to lift him, hoisting the blonde sexfighter off the mat.

Andromeda then started to climb the ropes, completing her assent with him sitting on the top rope, and her standing balanced on the second!

"Mark! Wake up, damn it!" Kenzie yelled from their corner, beside herself in concern, both for their debut match, and the partner she had invested her time with!

Andromeda smirked as she drew back her right arm, then slammed her forearm against the side of the Gladiator's head once, then twice, keeping him dazed!

"Now…I'm about to rock your world, Glady! Yours…and every Yank here!"

Reaching between his legs, the English woman took hold of his cock, keeping the hard length steady as she braced herself, taking a steadying breath. Then, with an agile bounce off the second rope, she leaped up! As she did, Andromeda turned her body completely around while spreading her legs, facing away from Mark before landing in his lap, taking his cock into her pussy in the same motion as she mounted him in a reverse cowgirl!!

"And look at that, I nailed it on the first try!" She crowed triumphantly.
"No…way…" Mark mumbled dimly, as the cobwebs started to fade.

"No way," Kenzie said in shocked surprise at Andromeda's choice of tactics and the show of agility.

"No way!" Manny yelled from his announcer's table, unintentionally echoing the Americans as Andromeda began to bounce herself up and down, her womanhood sliding and stroking rhythmically upon the scepter of the Gladiator's manhood!

Victoria, who had taken her spot back in her team's corner, called out to Andromeda in disbelief, "What are you doing?! Suplex him or something, don't stay up there!"- only to be ignored by her partner.

"Mmm that's it…feel me baby! Feel me riding that cock as we look down from the top of the fucking mountain!" Andromeda cried out in triumphant euphoria.

"Holy…fuck…!" Mark exclaimed in mounting pleasure as his foe rode him at a near frenzied pace while the crowd roared in amazement!

"There we go! I have you, Glady! Nowhere to run…mmnn…no choice to give me what I deserve. Your cum…and my win!"

Mark was indeed in a bad situation. Caught up high, the gorgeous blonde Englishwoman riding his cock while the crowd went wild! Granted some of the fans might want to change places with him, but he didn't come here to lose! Plus, the precarious position and Andromeda wild bouncing could send them tumbling from their perch! There was a certain…thrill to that though, that couldn't be denied.

Looking about his gaze caught the Goddess's face looking up at them, disappointment and concern on her features.

No…he couldn't let her down. She took a chance on him! He couldn't repay that with failure!

"Queen of the world!" Andromeda let out a loud whoop, spreading her arms open in a recreation of the famous scene from the movie Titanic, even as her hips slammed up and down! “Queen of your fucking cock, Glady!!”

Indeed she was the queen…

… right until his arms suddenly looped around hers, folding them down at her sides while holding her still!

"Fine…here's what you deserve!" He cried out as he decided on a reckless course of action!

Before reason and sanity could reassert themselves, Mark stood up on the second rope, his cock still inside her!

Andromeda shook her head no wildly as she realized what the Gladiator had in mind!

"No! No wait, no no noooooo!"

Her yell went unheeded as he jumped, putting them into free fall as his cock slid out of her! The crowd gasped in wonder as the Gladiator executed a near Glam Slam-like move from up high, delivering a massive face buster, but with the Englishwoman still in his lap!

The foreign fuckfighter was planted firmly on her face, the thudding impact resounding in every direction.

"Yes, you beautiful, crazy little man!" Kenzie yelled out, grinning in pride before she could stop herself!

However, the grin changed to a puzzled frown as the Gladiator pushed himself off Andromeda, his body thrashing like a fish out of water as he held his hands to his groin!

"What happened?!" She yelled out as the ref went to check on the stricken man, who had curled up in the fetal position.

It was also a question on the crowd's mind as they murmured in confusion. But on the big screen, replays of what was sure to become a highlight played, from various angles, until finally one revealed the answer.

As the two wrestlers landed, their bodies locked together, the force of the impact drove Andromeda's ass against the Gladiator's groin. Through unlucky positioning, his cock, and the spheres of his testicles, were caught between the hammer of her firm ass and tailbone, and the anvil of his own pelvic bone!

There was a distinctly deep-toned male "Ohhhhhh!" that ran through the crowd!

"Oh…man folks. Sometimes unfortunate things can happen in the SFL once clothes come off. It's why we say don't try any of this at home." Manny said. "Good God, this poor man though. Coming off the top rope, all that force and momentum, and taking part of it right into the old frank and beans!"

Even the Goddess, who at times could be accused of having ice water in her veins, gave a visible wince.

"Hey, Gladiator. Do you want to bow out? Can you go on?" The referee asked him. "We…haven't won…yet." The young man gasped, gamely refusing to give up. "Your call." The official replied neutrally. "But you'll have to start moving…"
The referee then began a ten count, seeing how both active people were now down.

"Well, Andromeda may be out cold. And I bet deep down, the Gladiator wishes he would black out until his balls felt normal again." Manny said.

Looking about, Mark got his bearings back as the screaming pain in his groin began to somewhat fade to a more manageable level.

"Over here! Come on! Get it in gear! We can win this!" Hearing (and feeling) the urgency in the Goddess's voice, the Gladiator oriented towards her. Turning about, he saw her leaning over the rope, yelling, trying to get him moving.

Personally, Mark couldn't remember any match footage of the Goddess being this animated waiting on a tag.

Which probably means I messed up so badly she feels like she needs to get in here now to correct things. Good job, Mark. The thought went through his head before he pushed it aside.

He focused on crawling, going over Andromeda's body on his path to the corner. Ahead awaited the Goddess…salvation.
Then he felt a hand close on his ankle, startling him enough to make him give a brief yell! "No…you don't…." Andromeda managed to rasp out.
"What the hell!?" Mark exclaimed!

The Gladiator scrambled upright, on one leg, but Andromeda followed him up, holding his other ankle and pulling him away from his partner!

Gritting his teeth, Mark bent down, putting his hands on the mat and kicked back with his free leg. His foot drove into Andromeda's midsection, driving air out of her and breaking her grip!

He used the blow to kick off Andromeda's stomach, causing separation! He then used the momentum to dive towards their corner, his hand reaching out for his partner’s hand…

“Tag!”

… and slapping it!

With a roar, the Goddess quickly stormed into the ring! Andromeda got up but barely had time for a startled "Oh shit!" before the other woman slammed into her, sending her down with a running shoulder block!

The English woman scrambled back to her feet only to take another hard shoulder to the chest as the Goddess made a U-turn and came charging back, driving her back down!

Andromeda quickly rolled up to her feet, only to get snatched by the neck in a two-handed grip and hauled into the air! Her legs thrashed and kicked, almost looking like she was running in the air, her feet dangling without touching the mat!

But Andromeda clenched her fists and brought them crashing down on Kenzie's wrists, breaking her hold! She dropped to the mat, landing nimbly on her feet as the Goddess staggered back a step.

Without missing a beat and with barely any time to measure her target, Andromeda whirled and thrust her foot out, pumping a spinning back kick right into the Goddess's toned stomach!

It was like kicking a brick wall! The Goddess barely even moved backwards, although she narrowed her eyes in frustration.

Then, as Andromeda continued her turn to face her again, the Goddess gave a warlike howl and ran forward, leveling her foe with a monstrous clothesline that drove her down to the mat, back first, after making the lightweight woman do a whole flip in the air!

"Ohh wow! The Goddess may have descended from the heavens, but she is unleashing hell all over Andromeda!" Manny commented!

"You're pathetic! Do you hear me!? Utterly pathetic!" The Goddess yelled down at her foe as Andromeda groaned dazedly. "Get out of my league and go back to polluting your own! In fact, let me give you a head start on your flight…!"

With that, she took two very big steps backwards. Then, she assumed a stance normally taken by kickers in American football, waiting as eventually Andromeda rolled over, getting to her hands and knees.

"Kenz!" The Gladiator yelled from the side of the ring, on the apron, pointing wildly!

Turning in the direction of their opponents' corner, Kenzie spied an oncoming Victoria, rushing in to save her partner from the punt-like kick that the Goddess was poised to deliver to Andromeda's head!

Blocking a punch at her face with a raised arm, Kenzie used the other one to counter with a fist into Victoria's features. Since the Englishwoman wasn't the legal woman, the ref decided to let that go, even as the Goddess used another, and then a third, driving Victoria back into the corner she just came from!

But then, a rattled but recovered Andromeda rushed the taller blonde from behind, jumping up and delivering a dropkick to Kenzie's back that sent her chest and face first into the top two turnbuckles Victoria now vacated, putting the stunned woman into the no-man's land of her opponent's corner.

Panting, Andromeda nodded her thanks to Victoria for providing a distraction as they worked together, turning Kenzie around as they pressed her back against the ropes at the side of the ring!

However, Victoria broke away, having spotted the Gladiator starting to enter the ring between the ropes. Running over, she kicked her foot up and under the second rope, making Mark scream out in pain as the cable snapped up between his legs into his naked groin! He collapsed onto the apron, a hand going to the battered spheres of his testicles!

"Good God, that poor man's balls have taken all the abuse today. The Gladiator is having one hell of a bad day ladies and gentlemen," Manny said, shaking his head in sympathy.

Victoria returned to her partner and together, the two women Irish whipped the Goddess into the far ropes. Together the two women stepped forward, in the center of the ring, and bent down. As the Goddess came rebounding back, they caught her bulk with their shoulders and lifted her up into a double team back body drop!

But as her feet left the canvas the Goddess wrapped her arms around each woman's neck, leaning back and making the women pitch forward and stop lifting her!

Her feet back on the mat, the Goddess gave a loud yell of effort, throwing her body into a fall backwards while lifting the two women, simultaneously suplexing both members of the tag team at the same time!!

"What the fuck!?" "Holy shit!"

Andromeda and Victoria's yells as they went up and over were caught by the mics around the ring!

The crowd let out a disbelieving collective roar at the sight!

"Look at that! The power of the Goddess! For the life of me, I cannot remember her showing such a display of strength in recent history!" Manny called the action.

Both English ladies let out cries of pain in stereo, arching their backs in agony as the Goddess rose to her feet!

Kenzie gave Victoria, who was lying near the ropes, a kick in the ribs, sending her rolling under them to land on the mats outside the ring with a dull thud.

Turning around, the Goddess surveyed the other half of the opposing team. Andromeda rose to her feet, unsteady, her back to the American.

Readying herself, Kenzie roared "Look at me!", drawing Andromeda's attention and making her do an about face.

Then she put herself into a run, launching herself into the air and lashed out with her leg! She delivered a kick that was one part running big boot, one part single leg dropkick!

The loud slap of the Goddess's naked foot hitting Andromeda's face was amplified by the ringside microphones, ringing through the arena like a gunshot! Andromeda was knocked off her feet, the Englishwoman rolling head over heels backwards to rest facedown!

The crowd, and even Manny at ringside let out a "Ohhhhh!" of shock and sympathy for the victim of the hellacious blow!

Looking down, the Goddess surveyed the stricken form of Andromeda. Then turning to the crowd, she spread her arms wide, putting a foot on the back of the British woman's head, not even waiting for the match to end to pose over her foe, conjuring up the image of a victorious warrior queen who vanquished a foe in front of her legions!

Given the moniker of the Queens of the New Age, it seemed Kenzie had a sense of irony. "Hail your Goddess!" She commanded the fans!
Despite her status as a villainous member of the roster, the crowd, impressed by the action delivered, cheered. A group in the front row actually started to bow repeatedly, arms out over their head!

"We're not worthy!" The group intoned repeatedly. "We're not worthy!"

The sight actually gave the Goddess a grin of mirth, a smirk gracing her lovely features as she watched the display.

But then that part of the crowd began to yell a warning, pointing at something at the blind side of the Goddess!

As she turned, she heard a feminine yell! But not one of anger, or one of someone about to attack!

It was a shriek of agony.

Kenzie saw Victoria standing on the apron, where she was about to come into the ring! But her mouth was open and she was flailing her hands about wildly!

For the Gladiator had intercepted her before she could actually enter the ring, having recovered enough to rush to his partner’s defense! Reaching up from below, he had reached up between Victoria's legs from behind! This time however, instead of the pleasure he had given her earlier, the older English sexfighter was on the receiving end of a vaginal claw as Mark avenged her earlier attack on his genitals!

"Let me go! Letmegoletmegoooooo!" Victoria screamed as his nails dug into the tender folds of her womanhood!

However, she didn't have to endure the hold too long. Coming in at a sprint, the Goddess delivered a thunderous running forearm to the side of Victoria's head, the Divine Right! The blow sent the older woman flying off the edge of the ring as the Gladiator released her, to crash in a heap on the padded mats outside! Mark then slumped down to his knees, a hand going to his groin.

"Good lord! Victoria is down outside the ring! Andromeda looks like she's out inside it. The Gladiator just went down again! There are bodies everywhere! But the Goddess stands tall!" Manny called the action excitedly!

"Okay…I think we're done here," Kenzie commented to her partner, turning her attention back to Andromeda.

Hauling the fallen woman up to her feet, the Goddess stood at Andromeda's side. Taking the other woman's arm, she tucked it between the English sexfighter's own legs, and secured it by holding onto the other blonde's wrist in the pump handle position. Kenzie's other arm threaded itself around Andromeda's near arm, tucking her foe's head down, hand resting on the back of her neck!

Then she lifted her up, Andromeda flipping up and over as Kenzie hopped up and dropped down towards a sitting position! As they went down, she stepped over the falling Queen with her right leg, so when they landed, the leg rested across Andromeda's torso as the Goddess completed a move the crowd had never seen from her before: a pumphandle half nelson driver!

As the Goddess graced them with a new signature attack, the fans let out another awestruck "Ohhhhhh!" as the move drilled Andromeda down on the back of her head!!

"Oh my god in heaven!" Manny cried out!

The referee rushed to check on Andromeda! Waving a hand in front of her face got no response, and seeing the dull glassy look, she waved her arms, calling the match! Between the high impact kick earlier, and then the skull rattling force of her piledriving move, the Goddess had rendered the Englishwoman unconscious!

Standing up, Kenzie looked down at Andromeda as the ref used her smelling salts to revive her.

As this went on, Victoria slid into the ring, holding Andromeda's head in her lap as the woman coughed and gagged from the smell of the salts.

Rolling into the ring, the Gladiator stood at the Goddess's side, slightly behind her. In one hand was the fake sword that went with his costume.

"Jesus…you knocked the soul out of her body." He whispered in a low tone.

"Don't be so dramatic. It's just a little blackout. And you can't tell me she didn't deserve it after all the talking she and Cleopatra did earlier. " She replied. "Now shh…I want to soak this in."

With Andromeda coming around, being comforted by Victoria the referee had gone to where the Goddess and the Gladiator stood.

"And the winner of the fall, via… " Standing on the ring apron now, the ring announcer stumbled over what to call the Goddess's as of now unnamed maneuver. Kenzie would go over and whisper the name of her newest move in the official's ear.

"...knockout from the Divine Wrath high impact slam, and the winners of the match, the Gladiator and the Gooooooodddess!"

The crowd cheered the proclamation, as Kenzie stood, her eyes closed as if in rapture, listening to them.

And loving every bit of it.

The ref motioned towards the defeated team, prompting the victors to take their sexual tribute.

The Goddess, however, called for a mic, walking forward to stand over them, the Gladiator stoically backing her up.

"Hands and knees, both of you. Foreheads to the mat," she said authoritatively. "Bow down. Now."

When the two women complied with her command, Kenzie inched closer, a foot of hers settling in front of their gaze.

"So did you think you could just come in from Europe and test the waters here, like La Dama did? See if the grass is greener over here, like Maryse? Then what? Migrate over here full-time and then try to skip a few rungs up the ladder? Cut ahead of the young men and women that the SFL trains?"

Victoria looked up and opened her mouth to answer only to have the sole of the Goddess's foot shoved against her lips, making her gag and sputter and lower her blushing face to the mat!

"It doesn't matter what you think." She said in a deceptively calm tone. "It doesn't matter what other league you come from. The SFL is mine. It is the house that I helped build. And now it's being invaded by interlopers from leagues all over the world. And there is only one way to stop an invasion."

She paused, then reached a hand out. In response the Gladiator handed her the sword he carried. She then held it aloft, blade pointing up at the ceiling!

"War!" She declared in a loud roar!

The crowd, caught up in the imagery and the rush of the moment, yelled with her.

"Now who is being dramatic?" Mark said to himself with a wry grin at Kenzie's antics although the noise of the crowd drowned out his words.

As the noise died down, Kenzie lowered the blade.

"What is a queen to a Goddess?" She asked, drawing murmurs. "Absolutely nothing. Which is what both of you losers do for my sex drive. I'm done with you."

The two defeated women exchanged looks, about to get back to their feet.

Then Kenzie rested the flat of her blade on Victoria's shoulder, using that as a signal for them to remain on their hands and knees.

"Buuuuut…since the two of you had the audacity to hurt my Gladiator in such an intimate area, the two of you get to heal his 'wounds'."

She walked past them, and as she passed Andromeda she gave her a swat of the sword across her backside, spanking her ass once with the flat, making her give a yelp.

"They're yours," she told the Gladiator.

Mark flashed her a grateful look as she walked past him. But then she paused to whisper in his ear.

"I'm often not going to tell you how to handle this part of things. But I saw how you handled tribute with La Dama. You were nice. Maybe you're a 'sharer'. She gets pleasure, you get pleasure, everyone has fun. But, at certain times, with certain people, you have to say, 'No Mr. Nice Guy for you.' You get me?"

Mark thought for a second, then nodded once.

"And I think Victoria has earned that. She kicked a ring cable up into your naked balls. That's a little over the line, don't you think?" She told him, drawing another slow thoughtful nod from her partner. "Now…go put on a show. I'm going to chat with the commentator."

With that she left the ring, heading for the announcer's table.

"Is she…yes I think I'm about to be joined by the Goddess." Manny said as she came over and sat down nonchalantly in the seat next to him, once occupied by Victoria before she decided to replace Cleopatra. "What a pleasant surprise!"

"I'm sure it is." Kenzie replied dryly after she put on a headset. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Well, you and your partner certainly did a number on my co-host for sure!" Manny declared. "And you look, well you've always looked amazing but now you're…with the physique …and you are…"

"Divine, yes, yes." The Goddess replied, waving a hand dismissively. "As much as I love flattery, I came over here to give you the chance to ask any meaningful questions. If you have none, well, I suppose I can simply head to the back while my Gladiator entertains everyone."

In the ring, Mark raised Andromeda up to her feet, extending a hand to help her up, but kept Victoria on her knees.

"Go wait in the corner…'your highness'." He commanded, although his tone kept a slight note of respect. "Climb the ropes…and take a seat at the top."

Letting the blonde walk to the indicated corner, Mark grabbed a hold of Victoria's hair, forcing her to knee-walk to their destination.

"Sit…" He told Victoria simply, his tone of voice rougher, almost a growl, having her sit, legs spread, in the same corner where Andromeda had taken her seat on a top turnbuckle.

Stepping between her legs, Mark roughly pushed his cock into Victoria's presented mouth. As he did, he bent down, tracing his tongue over the lips of Andromeda's pussy, making her give a surprised, and delighted, groan at the treatment she was getting.

"Oh, by all means, yes I have questions!" Manny said. "First and foremost is about your tag team status. Is the Gladiator going to be your partner going forward? What made you decide to tag up with him? How did this team up even happen?"

"Ah, my Gladiator. Yes, to clear the air, I've decided to take him on as my partner, full time." The Goddess watched what was going on in the ring for a second before continuing. "As for why, well, even without my guidance he was the first to overcome La Dama, who used to be undefeated before she met him. Now, I'm sure that sorry excuse for what our European counterparts called a champion will have more losses here in the SFL, but the Gladiator handed her the first taste of defeat she's ever had."

"Yeah, but…he lost the return match." Manny pointed out.

"Yes, well, that he did. It's true, he couldn't get back-to-back wins against a more experienced competitor. Even though getting back-to-back wins against someone of even equal status isn’t exactly common in the SFL," Kenzie conceded before continuing.

"How dare he lose a rematch that was thrown together practically on the heels of the first match, by our illustrious commissioner, Ms. Stillwater. I'm surprised she even waited for the Gladiator to be cleared of his concussion." The Goddess sarcastically went on before sighing, "So yes, he lost. And most people were quick to dismiss him. But I'm not like most people. I see him as the diamond in the rough that he is. Instead of brushing him off, I am…reforging him."

The SFL veteran grinned. "Yes, I'm sure he would like the analogy. Reforging him. Making sure he's being trained properly, teaching him the lessons he needs to learn."

"So, what does the Goddess get in return?" Manny asked. "I don't recall you ever being a good Samaritan."

"Loyalty. A partner willing to work to be my equal, rather than be led astray by his own ego and easily distracted cock." Kenzie answered with zero hesitation.

"Well…that kinda answered some of my questions about Apollo." Manny said. "Although the Gladiator seems pretty distracted here."

He motioned at the ring, where Mark pumped his cock in and out of Victoria's mouth, a hand at her hair holding her head in place, even as Andromeda moaned from her top rope perch, her body shivering as his tongue rubbed his over the nether lips of her sex, as his tongue teased her clitoris.

"Oh, that? That's his reward for toughing it out when things got bad out there." the Goddess smirked.

"Well, that is some benefits program…" Manny replied. "So Apollo is out, the Gladiator is in. So I guess I have to ask the big question that has to be on everyone's minds: Dan Danger and Bux Bunny. They beat you in the last PPV and knocked you a good bit off your previous place on the totem pole. Surely you're going after them now that you have a partner and-"

"Are you presuming to tell me what I'm going to do?" The Goddess gave him a level stare as she cut him off, turning away from the show in the ring.

"Oh no of course not!"

"You just need to know that when the time is right, they will be dealt with, not before." The Goddess said. "Win by win, we will show the rest of the SFL what is in store for those two."

In the ring, the Gladiator pulled his hard cock from Victoria's mouth. "Ok…you're finished…" he told her in between satisfied gasps, waving her away.
The British woman crawled away from the corner, throwing a dismayed look over her shoulder as Mark ascended to the second rope to come level with the blonde Andromeda. Only now on his terms.

She gave a happy coo as he teased her, rubbing the lips of her pussy with his cock.

"Mmm, yes…you made the right choice." She told him quietly, wrapping her legs around his hips. "I'm a lot better than that old washed-up hag."

"Oh, is that so?" The Gladiator raised an eyebrow.

"Oh it is…see, we’re the real deal, my partner and I." She answered. "If she hadn’t gotten hurt, I would be riding that pretty face of yours until I came…"

"Mmm, well that is a nice thought." He drew back his hips. "But instead…we're doing this."

Then Mark sheathed his cock into her pussy, wet and aroused from his nimble tongue and knowledgeable lips.

"Ahhh…oohh…no complaints here. Unnnh! Aside from getting run over by that bitch you call partner." Andromeda moaned. "Fuck…yeeess."

Mark was startled as he felt the blonde buck against him shortly after he entered her. Her heels dug into the flanks of his ass, urging him to thrust deeper into her.

The Goddess watched the proceedings from her seat, shaking her head with a knowing smile as Andromeda leaning back, her face slack with pleasure.

"Something you want to share?" Manny asked, seeing the look on the voluptuous blonde.

"Mm, just thinking that Andromeda is taking this 'next La Dama' thing a little too seriously." She replied. "Getting it from the same guy, up in the air like she did...."

"Ohh…my…God…nnngh!"

"Ohhhh…. yes, like that…that's it, fuck meeeeee!"

A few moments later Andromeda and the Gladiator's cries sounded out as they both came, his orgasm arriving first, and the feeling of it spurring Andromeda's own climax!

Clinging to each other out of both passion and a desire to not fall from their perch, the two remained on the turnbuckles.

"Well, I think that's my cue." The Goddess said standing up. "The Gladiator and I are finished for the night, but we've our work has just begun."

With that, she stood up from the seat, walking around the side of the ring. Kenzie made sure that her partner saw her walk by on her way to the ramp.

"Well, looks like fun-time is over." Mark commented softly as he pulled himself away from Andromeda, climbing down. "I hope your partner is going to be ok…"

"Thanks." She replied in the same quiet tone. But then she added, more loudly. "I guarantee you, if I ever get you one on one, this is going to have a different ending!" Andromeda vowed in a tone more in line with a Queen of the New Age.

"You're welcome to try, but the only thing that will change is the arena where you're taking another loss..." The Gladiator replied evenly.

He caught up to the Goddess, who waited at the foot of the ramp leading to the back.

"We did it…we won!" he said under his breath. His voice was fairly shaking with excitement. "Our first match as a team and we won!"

"Stay calm." She hissed back. "Save the celebration nonsense for when we're backstage."

Together, they went up the ramp, the Gladiator in the lead, the vanguard for a victorious warrior Goddess, his partner a few steps behind. He stepped through the curtains....

Kenzie, by herself, paused, then turned around to face the ring and the crowd. She knew there was more training and work to be done. Mark needed more experience as a tag team partner, they both needed experience working with each other. But…for now…

Spreading her arms wide, she allowed herself a triumphant grin as the crowd cheered the return of the Goddess.

(Hey all~ If you're reading this, thanks for your patience waiting for this next fall. I've been dealing with the fallout from family issues, and work is always a time sink. But, I'm getting more time these days to devote to writing. I still seem to be trying to find my confidence in doing these again, but @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has been good enough to help me out in putting ideas into words! As always, I'm thankful that @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] lets me write in his setting! I feel dumb saying this part, because I'm pretty sure everyone has read their works, but if you haven't you really should! They're both very talented writers! Of course, as always thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-23, 16:50
Last Achievements

(Hello! No update as of yet, but I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone who reads these and also best new year wishes to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-23, 01:19
Last Achievements

Johnny Laurence stood at a heavy punching bag, striking at it with a quick one two punch combination followed by a thrusting push kick that would have sent it swinging if his tag team partner and step sister Tiffany wasn’t holding it steady. Around them in the SFL owned gym, trainers and other wrestlers worked out and trained. The Texan was getting as much work in as possible before his title shot against Dana, the Killer Queen.

"Ok, that's enough…I'm gonna grab some water, cool down for a bit. " He said, breathing hard. He had been working out for a few hours, between cardio and his striking training, and felt like he needed a break.*

"Alight. I'm going to head over to the weights then. Looks like someone over there could use a spot." Tiff replied, looking towards that part of the gym.

Following her gaze, he chuckled as he caught sight of fellow SFL male wrestler Keiji Miura going through a set on a bench press. The weight the Japanese man was supporting was quite a bit less than what the powerful female Texan averaged. But ever since the man's debut, Tiffany had been intrigued by Keiji...

"Tiff, you can probably bench press him and the weight he's got going." He said with a teasing grin.

"Pfft, I don't need his help moving furniture." She said with a grin of her own. "Also, I don't recall asking for approval, John-boy."

"Oh, whoa. Claws down. I didn't say anything about disapproving, Tiff. You want who you want. Word of advice? Go in easy. Well, easy for you anyway. Too aggressive and you might spook him, you know?" He advised.

"Aww...thanks for this wingman advice, Johnny. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to see about giving a guy who is a long way from home a warm welcome."

With a grin, Tiffany left, leaving Johnny standing and observing. As he looked on, she approached Keiji. Too far away to hear, Johnny watched as she bent down, presumably making her offer to spot for the Japanese man.

However he didn't get a chance to watch how it played out.

"Wow, you country types really can go for a long time." A woman spoke from behind in a flirtatious tone. "I was starting to wonder if you'd ever stop."

Then the voice grew serious.

"Or if that sister of yours would ever leave."

Turning, the Texan was greeted by an unexpected sight. Ruby Ryder stood before him, clad in workout attire.

"Stepsister." Johnny corrected, pausing to look around to see if any of the older woman's stablemates were around. Not seeing them in obvious sight he settled his gaze back on Ruby. "Well, I have to admit, if Nikky was going to mess with me before my match with Dana, sending you, of all her people is definitely an unexpected move." He told her. "You're probably the least threatening of her little clique. So you'd better take off. When it comes to dealing with people allied with Nikky, I'm civil, but Tiff is a whole other story. "

"Nikky doesn't know I'm here." Ruby replied, also glancing around herself.

"Really?" Johnny said doubtfully, shaking his head.

"Seriously." She said, "Look, I don't want to draw this out, in case Nikky has friends here or something, ok? I'm not looking to have to explain talking to a friend of her ex. But I'm wanting to take a run at the Outsiders, and after what happened when our match ended I'm betting Amy does too."

The younger man nodded. It was true that Amy was wanting payback after the attack she suffered after beating Ruby.

"The timing of their attack is really something. I mean there you were, about to give Amy her just desserts for her win, only to have the Outsiders show up." He mused out loud.

Drawing close, Ruby hissed "Look, you hick, I don't like Amy, that's true. From the start of that match she made things personal, and I responded in kind. But she beat me fairly, straight up, and I was willing to give her the victory orgasm she wanted."

"Yeah, ok that tracks with what Justin and Emma told me about you. Alright then. Let's talk." Johnny nodded thoughtfully. Then he walked around Ruby, moving behind her so she was between him and the heavy bag. "Take a fighting stance." He added. "Jab the bag a few times."

Picking up on the meaning of Johnny's instructions, she did as asked. To onlookers it would look like she had asked for some striking pointers from the Texan who was known for his ability in that area.

"That's actually not bad form for boxing. You've put in a decent amount of training." He said, mildly surprised. Ruby Ryder certainly had a rep of being a lover instead of a fighter. But he had also seen her match against the Tigress, and knew she could hold her own.

"Alright, what do you want?" He then asked her in a quieter tone.

"I need to talk to the Tigress. Alone, face to face." Ruby answered.

"Yeah, I happen to like Amy, so I'm not looking to set her up to get ambushed by your people because you're mad she beat you." Johnny spoke softly as he shook his head, before adding in a louder tone, "Now, show me a body hook followed by an uppercut."

Ruby obliged, but afterwards said in a low tone. "I'm not looking to fight her. Well, not at the moment anyway. But we both have issues with the Outsiders. I'm hoping she will be open to getting some payback."

As they spoke Johnny put his hands on her hips, using them to adjust the way she faced the heavy bag.

"There. This angle gives your opponent less of a target." He said then added quietly. "Alright. I'll tell Amy you want to meet. I make no guarantees about if she'll answer, or that she won't show up and just slap you around. She's still pissed about that crack about her, Nikky and Hunter. Even you have to admit, that was a line too far, don't you think?"

Ruby nodded in response.

"Yeah..maybe. I…may have a bit of a hot temper." She admitted.

"Yeah, you and her both. When and where?" The Texan asked her with a sigh.

"The White Swallow." She answered.

"Huh? What the hell is that?" Johnny blinked in confusion.*

"You don't know about it? That's good. Probably means a lot of people around here don't either. It's a club. I'll be there Friday night around eleven." She said, before turning and walking away.*

“Wait…” Johnny called.

Obliging him, Ruby stopped and turned back around.

“The title match with Dana….any advice for a young man trying to make his way in the world?” he asked with a grin.

Ruby’s look grew serious as she considered her reply.

"About that? Aren't you nervous? Worried about what she'll do to hold onto that title?"

"Well, sure." Johnny answered with a grin. "I mean, she's got a rep for having some of the strongest headscissor holds in the league. Last thing I want is to tap out twice to the same hold, you know?"

"No I mean…you don't think she'll cheat? Have the Phenom or Sexkitten run interference?" Ruby asked.

"Huh? No way. I mean, I don't know Dana that well, but me and Tiff, we go a ways back with Justin and Emma, and they wouldn't do anything like that unless they were provoked."*

The Texan looked Ruby in her eyes as he added, "Honestly, I think that sounds more like the people you're hanging out with."

"Right…." Ruby chewed her lower lip absently as she considered Johnny's words and earnest face while sinking into a thoughtful silence.

"Um…" Johnny cut in after a moment, jarring Ruby out of her trance.

“Right! Advice…on Dana, got it!" She exclaimed with a small laugh. "If you’re nervous while facing her, you’d better not show it.” she advised. “If you do, she’ll likely eat you alive. Other than that, if you’re being outfought, don’t hesitate to switch to sexfighting. And if you have some sex tricks or wrestling moves you haven’t used in the SFL, you'd better break them out. Because Dana is a smart girl, and she’s probably scouted out your usual moves. And…that’s all you get from this girl. Remember to tell Amy, Friday at eleven.”

With that, she hurriedly resumed her departure, leaving as Johnny rubbed the back of his head while considering her words as his stepsister approached.

"Hey, wasn't that one of Nikky's people? The old one?" Tiffany asked. "Did she come to talk shit or something?"

"Not at all. She wanted to set up a meet with Amy." Johnny said. "How did it go with Keiji?"

"Well enough. I went in with a light touch. We chatted, added each other on Insta. He's got a 'civilian' girlfriend back in Japan though. So the only time I think I'll saddle up on him will be the ring, sadly." Tiffany looked at her step-brother as she told him of her interest having a girlfriend who wasn't a sexfighter. "Did you tell Ruby to go kick rocks?"

"Nah. She's got a problem with the Outsiders, like Amy does. Wants to talk about getting some payback, I'm thinking." Her partner replied. "Chose a spot I didn't know anything about, some club called the White Swallow."

Tiffany gave a brief laugh.

"Well, at least she picked an interesting place. Hell, now I kinda wanna go." She told him as he looked at her quizzically. "It's a gay bar. It's also a venue for a male versus male sexfighting league. At the very least, a man's man like Brad probably wouldn't go near there. "

Johnny's eyes widened at Tiffany's explanation before he shook his head and chuckled.*

"You ain't lying. A guy like Brad wouldn't chase Amy into that place, even for Nikky." He said.

"Wanna check it out?" Tiffany gave a grin. "I know some of the SFL girls wanna give it a look see."

"Nah. I've a match to train for." Johnny demurred. "We may know each other, but I don't think Dana is going to do me any favors once that bell rings. No lie though, I think I wouldn't mind seeing a match. Round out the sexfighting education and all that. Also, I kinda wonder how the chat between Amy and Ruby is gonna end. Probably a bar fight."

With that he headed for a bench press set, intent on continuing his training as Tiffany shook her head while getting up to spot for him

"Bar fight. That's my bet…." She replied.

(Hello all! I know it's been a long time, but I've been away due to the passing of a family member. But now I feel like I'm ready to start trying to resume my writing. Sorry that my first offering isn't a full on match, but I do have one in the works! Hope to get more out to you guys soon! Also, Batman4life's stories has been continuing so make sure to check him out! His writing is always amazing! Also, as always thanks to Lac for continuing to let me contribute to the setting he started!)

Last edited by Valen; 28-Sep-23 at 01:33.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-23, 05:31
Last Achievements

Sunday. A day of rest for the good Lord (for all the believers out there) but not for Johnny Laurence as he ran on a treadmill in the SFL’s training center.

It has been a few days since Ruby had approached Johnny about setting up a meeting with Amy. The Tigress was still mulling over a reply, but she had until Friday to get back to him. For Johnny, the more pressing matter was his upcoming match against Dana, which was also happening Friday night.

For the Texan, there was the usual nervousness that came with battling for a title. But there was
also the circumstances of how this match came about. He hadn't won a tournament. Nor did he win a #1 Contender’s match. The Miz just…made it happen.

It was like his and Tiffany's debut all over again, taking on the tag champions on their first match. It was a lot to take on, even with all the experience they brought to the table from wrestling on the independent sex-feds.

Why couldn't they have started off against a pair like Ramon and Maria? Experienced but also new to the League.

More to the point, why couldn’t his next singles match have been against a competitor more on his level? Bux Bunny? That Cherry Kiss chick? Hell, even Emma!

But no…one win and he was suddenly in a title match. No pressure, right?

Sweat coated his shirtless torso as he ran along the track, wearing shorts and sneakers on his lower half.

The incline of the treadmill increased as his workout continued, the Texan pushing himself to the limit as if he could outrun the thoughts in his head.

“With you running that hard, it makes me wonder if you're training for a match or a marathon.” A masculine voice called out, even louder in the empty training room.

Looking up, Johnny smiled as Justin, better known as the Phenom walked over to him, also sporting some workout clothes. He and his girl, the Sexkitten, had both done some time in the
Southwestern Sexfighting Association, where Johnny and Tiffany had been pulled from. They had been sent there for some initial hands on experience before starting in the SFL. During that time, Johnny and Justin became good friends, while Tiffany and Emma had struck up a friendship of their own. It was those friendships that caused the couple to recommend the Texans to Hunter, when they were looking for allies against the budding threat of Nikky's growing faction.

“My man,” the Texan greeted him fondly as they bumped fists. "How's it going? Rare to see you out here without Emma."

“Well she says hi. Right now she's out with Amy, getting some training in for her big match in a few days,” the blonde man told him.

“Ah, I see. She’s still got a score to settle with that Vixen woman, huh?”

“Yeah, but for now she’ll settle with beating Ashley’s ass,” Justin replied.

“Hmmm, I gotcha. So hey, Emma’s been hanging out with Dana a lot too, hasn't she?" The Texan brought up as he stepped off the treadmill, heading towards a heavy bag.

"Yeah,” the other sexfighter told him. "She really looks up to her, a lot. The whole team does, I guess. Even Hunter.”

The two men then fell silent for a moment as they considered their next words.

“Anyways, you and Tiff have been a little hard to find ever since this match got made,” Justin continued on to say.

“That's on me. Once the Miz set this up, I didn't want, y’know, to be a real point of division between y’all.”

"So what, you think we're going to like pick sides or something?” Justin pointed out, ultimately shrugging to assuage Johnny’s obvious unease. “Nah, it's like when Amy and I had that tournament match earlier this year. We went out there, fought our match. I won and that was that.”

"Yeah except it wasn't. I remember things were weird between you and Amy for days afterward, because of the way that match ended." Johnny responded. "I don't want that for Tiff and Emma, or you and me."

"Things got weird because of the crap Megan pulled. All you have to do is go out there, fight a fair match and everything’s gonna be good. You're letting management get in your head and freak you out."

"Maybe I got reason to be a little freaked out. I mean, I don't know Dana all that well. it's like she is a friend of a friend of a friend, you know." Johnny said. "But, before this thing starts up tomorrow, could you just tell her that I don't want this?"

"Why not?" A woman's voice called from the entrance into the gym area.

His opponent for tomorrow night's match stood there. Dana, unlike Justin, was dressed in casual attire. A black pair of slacks and a white button up shirt covered her form as she strode up to the two men. Even without her physical belt, she carried herself with the presence of a champion.

"Sorry man." Justin said to Johnny in answer to his glance to him. "You've been kinda hard to reach, with this brooding and training mix you've been on. She wanted a word and I knew you'd be here so I brought her over."

He clapped Johnny on the shoulder. "I'm going to get a set in, but you two should talk, clear the air. Maybe get your head in your game before Friday, yeah?”

With that the taller man walked over to a bench press, leaving Johnny alone with the World Champion.

She seemed to be waiting for him to get the convo started, so the Texan man would oblige her on that. “Well, not gonna lie. This is kinda weird. I mean, weird seeing you here instead of a private gym with the folks in your group."

Dana paused before answering, her eyes drifting over the various equipment before she provided a response. “The only reason I’m champ is because I had to build my body up for it. I put in a lot of hours here to accomplish that. Now it’s like meeting an old friend.” The dark haired woman crossed her arms while getting back on topic. “And you are avoiding the question. Why not?”

“What do you mean?”

“The SFL title is the pinnacle in the League,” Dana said, matter-of-factly. “Sure, getting in this place puts you in the high echelon of sexfighting already, and that’s an achievement in itself. But the title is what everyone here should be after. And if someone says they don’t want it, then they shouldn’t be here in the first place. Or they’re a liar.”

She held his gaze with hers, her intensity making it impossible for him to look away.

"I don't waste time on liars, and I trust Hunter's judgment when it comes to scouting out new people."

Johnny only nodded.

"I get where you're coming from. And yeah if you want honesty, I do want the title. But…I want it to be because I've earned it. I beat who I needed to beat, I worked my way up to it. Not because the Miz decided to make it happen."

"John, the person you need to beat is me. Period,” she told him. "If you can do that, without cheating, without interference, you will have earned the title. You see, the Miz, or whoever else takes up the position of 'manager', they can put you in whatever match they want. But you still have to go out there and actually win the damn match for it to mean anything.”

Johnny again nodded thoughtfully as he mulled over what she said.

"And…to be honest, the Miz was right." Dana went on. "I haven't had a meaningful title defense in a while. Longer than it should be. At the start of the year I was in non-title matches overseas for international companies, and when I returned, I defended against lower-tier League members. The title was never in any real jeopardy."

“Well it's not like me or Tiff have a long list of matches in the SFL to build a resume on.” Johnny replied.

“It’s not always about the quantity. Sometimes, it’s about the quality of the opponent. As I recall, you and her took on the tag champions and made them work for it. And that was on your very debut here. Tiffany won her first singles match against Brad, who is highly ranked in singles. You also beat Achara, who at one point challenged Mandy for the Intercontinental Title.”

“What are you getting at?” Johnny asked. “That I should just roll with what Miz wants?”

“No, you should do what you came here to do,” Dana answered simply. "You came here to sexfight against some of the best. Don't let people like the Miz, his wife, or Nikky get you twisted up with their political games. Stop worrying about them, and start worrying about the match in front of you. It's the only thing you can try and control…”

Johnny had to admit, she made sense. He was dividing his attention between worrying about the what ifs of the Miz's machinations, how the upcoming match would affect his friendships in the SFL, and of course, training for said match.

"Yeah…yeah you're right." He nodded. "Thanks for putting my head on straight before tomorrow night. One question though. Why did you come out? I'm not as close to you as the rest of the group. You could have just sat back and let me go into this all sideways. Might have had an easier match because of it."

“Who's to say I still won't have an easy match?” Dana replied with a teasing grin, prompting a laugh from Johnny.

“Oh it's like that?” He said with a shake of his head.

Dana raised an eyebrow as her full lips smirked at him, but then her expression grew serious.

“Really though. I haven't felt truly challenged since the overseas tour,” she
confessed. "And before the Miz came along, the only real title defenses I had were at pay per view events. So when he puts me up against someone Hunter says can put up a good fight, I want it to be a good fight. Which brings me to what I want to say next."

She drew closer to him.

"Don't think about doing me any favors just because we're both friends with the same people. Once that bell rings, I’m going to come at you with everything I have, and I expect the same from you. See, I have to use you to send a message. A message that I'm still a fighting champion, and the fans need to see that." Dana told him, her eyes once again drawing his gaze. "So if you think holding back, or throwing the match will prove your loyalty, you're mistaken. And mistakes will be punished in my ring. Do you understand me?”

"Oh, don't worry about that. When we step between those ring ropes, you're going to see firsthand how we take care of business down south."

"Good…we understand each other perfectly." Dana nodded. "Let's put on a good match tomorrow then."

She called out to Justin. “If you two insist on training the day before our match then he better make it to the ring injury free.”

She gave a slight wave as she turned and walked away.

Once she was out of earshot, Johnny gave a low whistle as Justin came back to stand by him.

“That woman is intense,” the Texan commented.

“Yeah man, she basically wanted to get your head right before the match in order to make sure she beats you at your best.”

“You say that like her winning is a sure bet,” Johnny pointed out with a shake of his head.

“Dude, you should see the Vegas odds. They have her down for a two and O sweep,” Justin informed him.

"Well, here’s hoping I make some bookies lose some money tomorrow night,” Johnny replied as his friend shook his head. “Did you really come out to help me train?”

“Nah. You need to relax and get your mind off this for a bit. So I came to get you to partner up with me on the beach volleyball court outside. That new guy, Keith-”

"Who?"

"Mastodon."

"Oh, right."

"Anyway he and Keiji are playing Chris and Kenny two on two. You and me got next, if we hurry."

"Hell yeah, let's do it!" Johnny grinned.

With that, the two men left the gym facility.

(This was a prelude for the next match, between Johnny and Dana. Be that as it may I was almost tempted to go into a Top Gun style volleyball scene, for both the reference and to show that some of the SFL people are willing to interact with each other outside the ring. But, I am anxious to write a full in match, so I decided against it. Anyway hope to have the first fall soon-ish! Thanks to Batman4life for some much needed input, and to Lac for letting me write in his setting!)

Last edited by Valen; 10-Oct-23 at 07:26.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-23, 00:45
Last Achievements

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is your opening match for the evening and is set for the SFL World Championship!"

The announcer's amplified voice boomed throughout the sold-out arena.*

It was now time for the most prestigious prize in the League to be put up for grabs.

Time for the champion to prove why she deserved to be the champion, and time for the newly crowned #1 contender to prove why he deserved it that much more.

It was indeed time for Showdown.*

Away from the bright lights and awaiting eyes, the challenger for that very title stood in the backstage area, bouncing up and down on his heels lightly.

Better that than pacing, Johnny Laurence told himself.

“Last chance to change your mind about me being at ringside,” Tiffany told him, standing beside him.*

She wasn’t necessarily dressed to compete, but even with her jeans, T-Shirt, and leather boots, Brandy was always ready to kick somebody’s ass at a moment’s notice.*

“Dana's coming out alone. It's only fair that I match that,” he replied with a shake of his head. “You should head up to watch this with Justin and Emma at the Afterglow.”

“I will. Hunter and Amy’ll be there too. Again, I just wanted to make sure, one last time, you didn't want me out there with you?” the blonde asked again.

“Thanks. But win or lose, this one is going to be all on me,” came his resolute response.*

“Either way, there’ll be a cold one waiting for you when you get back,” she smiled at him encouragingly.*

“Make that two,” he smirked at her knowingly.*

The ring announcer's voice rang out again. “Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas…”

“Gotta go!” Johnny told Tiffany as he rushed to the curtain!

“Light the fuse and run now brother

‘Cause you ain't got a lot of time!”

‘Waiting for the Thunder’ by Blackberry Smoke, the theme song for their tag team began to play.

“He is one half of Southern Comfort, ladies and gentlemen, he is…WHISKEY!!”

Dashing through the curtain onto the ramp, Johnny was greeted by a roar from the crowd. He and Tiffany had started to gain a favorable reputation from the fans, thanks to their past performances.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Johnny yelled out to the crowd!

In a departure from his usual star-spangled attire, the Texan came to the match clad in a pair of black trunks, decorated with the silhouette of a running horse across the front in white. He also wore a white cowboy hat, with a white duster-style coat completing the whole Lone Star look.*

Heading to the ring, Whiskey ran down the ramp, then threw himself into a belly down baseball slide under the bottom rope! Springing back up to his feet, he raised both hands up in the 'Hook ’em Horns' hand gesture.

As the crowd cheered, the ringside commentators talked amongst themselves and the streaming audience.

"There he is, folks. The man with all the luck in the world,” Kevin would say to the other two. “And tonight, he’s going to test it against the woman who many would call the true ‘alpha female’ in this industry. Who has fought, fucked, and defeated all who challenged her claim as world champ.”*

“I don't know if I'd call him lucky,” Caroline, the statistic driven member of the group replied in her usual analytical cadence. "Whiskey has been put up against upper tiered opponents since he debuted. Certainly, he’s put on some great performances, but he does not have a long resume in singles matches here. And now he's up against the Killer Queen, who nobody is expecting him to beat. Personally, I don't think he should have taken the Miz's offer. Odds are it’s just going to be another loss on his record.”

“Maybe, but I don't think our general manager was giving him a choice. Numbers don't tell the whole story though. This guy and his partner Brandy have put on a competitive, close match against the tag champs despite being relatively new on the roster. I think once they find their stride, both Texans are going to be forces to reckon with- both in singles and tag matches.” George chimed in. “Whiskey may not have the odds behind him, but I think if the Killer Queen takes him too lightly, he may just shock the world.”

Taking off his coat, Johnny passed it to the tech on the outside. Then, he rolled out of the ring, near the commentators. Hustling over to them, he put his hat on Caroline's head, who turned red from the sudden attention given to her.

“Never tell me the odds, lady. I'll come get that back when I win.” He told her with a playful grin and a wink. “Damn that Vegas spread, right George?” He looked to the man, shaking his hand.

“Looks like someone has good hearing.” Kevin remarked dryly.

“Ignore him. Give her hell, my man!” George replied with a grin.

“She's a killa queeeennn!”

Guitar riffs accompanied Dana's theme song 'Killa Queen' by Serg Salinas.*

And out of the curtains, her presence was established immediately.*

The champion wore a black bra, decorated with silver lining, and a matching set of panties. A loose-fitting red robe flowed around her as she walked with the SFL World Title hung on her shoulder, her pace far slower and more measured than the Texan's.

“You gotta get back in there!” George told Johnny, which made him slide back into the ring with a startled “Oh shit!”

“And here comes the champion.” Caroline commented, adjusting the hat on her head. “Very cool and collected. She's been tested by some of the best of both the SFL and the international sexfighting community since she won that belt, and she has beaten them all. Whiskey is, objectively speaking, out of his league.” She paused, still pink from earlier embarrassment. “And that's not meant as a slight against him. I just don't think he's ready for the upper echelon of the singles scene yet.”

“You're speaking sense on that. No way, no how does that hick get his grubby hands on that belt.” Kevin said.*

“You're just mad that he's closer to it than you ever got, and he's barely started.” George shot back, dredging up Kevin's former career as a once-sexfighter in the SFL.

“Aww, Georgie found a friend and he's quick to defend him.” Kevin replied. “His pandering doesn't change the fact that Dana is the odds on, superior competitor here, right Caroline?”

“Hmm? Oh, yes, of course.” came her answer as her eyes were trained on the ring.

Entering the ring, Dana went to a corner and hopped up to the second rope. Raising the title belt over her head, she got cheers from the crowd, the fans supporting the tried-and-true champion.

Coming down from the ropes, she strode confidently to where Whiskey awaited, faced the challenger, and raised the title high again, a reminder of the grand prize at stake.

As if he needed to be reminded.

The Killer Queen handed the title to the referee as she stepped to the center of the ring, where she was met by Whiskey.

Champion and challenger, face-to-face.

The official would hold the title up high between them as the current champ shrugged off her robe, revealing legs powerful enough to squeeze a statue’s head clean off its shoulders. And feet strong enough to kick through solid wood.*

Slim but undoubtedly strong, the Killer Queen was simply radiant with confidence.

As the music died down, the visual alone sustained the already electric atmosphere.*

Johnny opened his mouth to speak, but then loud pop music began to play, heralding someone else’s entry into this event. (‘Pourquoi? By’ Jim Johnston)

French lyrics were belted out as Maryse, wife of the current SFL manager Mike ‘the Miz’ Mizanin made her way down the ramp. Another major name acquisition by the SFL management, she had a relatively easy win in her last match. Although, in Johnny's opinion she had been having a far easier round of opponents to deal with than him or Tiffany.

Dana gave a hard look at the Texan, who could only give a confused shrug in return.

Clad in her white, matching two-piece wrestling attire, the French Canadian strolled around the ring, giving the two people inside it a smirk. Then she went to the commentary table.

“It looks like we have the honor of being joined by Maryse, wife of our acting SFL Commissioner, Mr. Mizanin,” Kevin commented, making room for the Canadian who was handed a headset to put on. “Welcome, have a seat! How are you doing?”

“Kiss up, much?” George muttered under his breath, so that nobody heard him.

Sitting in a chair, Maryse gave a smug toss of her hair as she spoke.

“I am doing, as my husband would say…awesome,” she replied in her French-Canadian accent, settling into her seat. “Especially now that I finally get to see our League's esteemed champion in action.”

Looking over at Caroline, the blonde smirked at the sight of her wearing Johnny's hat.

“A little tacky, no?” She said, reaching out as if to take it, only to have the commentator pull away.

“Hey, keep your hands to yourself!” Caroline replied, before adding in a somewhat defensive fashion, “Not that I want it. I'm just making sure Whiskey gets his property back.”

Maryse laughed as she pulled her hand back.

George would continue hyping things up, “We have a challenger hungry for singles gold. A champion hungry to defend her place on top of the food chain. And this crowd is just hungry for some good ol’ fashioned fuckfighting. This has all the ingredients for something special…”

Inside the ring, Johnny and Dana were brought closer together as the ref explained the rules of the match.*

Both seemed to shake off Maryse's appearance, focusing instead on each other.

The Texan put his hand out to shake, in a gesture of respect.

However, the champion shook her head, drawing an “Ouuuuuh” from the crowd as she did not reciprocate his act of good sportsmanship.*

“Sorry, Tex. You haven't earned it yet,” she replied, turning away and leaving him with his hand outstretched before he pulled it back.

Disappointed but not for long, Johnny would call out, “Hey wait.”*

“What?” The Killer Queen looked back over her shoulder, somewhat annoyed at the delay.

“You're not nervous? Even just a bit?” he asked.

“Of course not. I'm the Killer Queen, I don't get nervous,” he replied, her voice a mix of stoic, calm, cold and collected. All at once. “Maybe you should be asking yourself that same question.”*

Laurence raised an eyebrow, but turned and went back to his corner.

“It's funny. I find that people try harder when they get scared,” he muttered to himself.

With everything now said and done, the fans didn't have to wait long for the opening bell.

Johnny came out at a cautious pace. However, the champion, perhaps eager to start the action after her time away from the SFL ring, came out rushing at her challenger.

Which threw the cautionary approach right out the damn window.*

Dana ducked as Johnny attempted to meet her charge with a clothesline. Turning around sharply, she tagged the Texan with a hard right hand to the face just as he managed to turn around!*

Which smarted something fierce.*

As he reeled back from the blow, she spun, raven hair billowing out, into a side kick against her foe's stomach, doubling him over.

The champion grinned as she seized Johnny's near arm. Flipping him over to the mat to land on his back while keeping a hold of the limb, she fell onto her back starting to lock in an armbar!

However, the Texan rolled to his knees while keeping his arm from being locked straight.

Stretching a leg behind him, he got a foot on the ropes before she could lock in her hold, forcing the break.

Dana still had a grin as they separated.

“Barely a few seconds in, and the challenger had to scramble to avoid being trapped in a submission hold.” Kevin commented. “And that was after quite literally beating him to the punch.”

Quickly the two resumed their match. They locked up in the center of the ring, but Whiskey quickly grabbed the Killer Queen in a side headlock. Dana turned towards the ropes and tried to push Johnny at them. But the bigger man dug in his hold and refused to be pushed into them!

“Oh no you don't.” The Texan told her. “You're staying right there and-”

With a growl, Dana slammed a fist into Johnny's ribs, claiming her freedom by slipping her head free.

Turning him around Dana threw another right hand, but the challenger blocked the blow with a raised arm!

Striking back, Whiskey threw a front kick into Dana's stomach, doubling her over. He followed that by stepping close and hitting her with a hard European uppercut under the chin that blasted the Killer Queen off her feet, sending her to the mat on her back!

“Oh! Big knockdown by the Texan!” George exclaimed, but Whiskey was already looking to how he could keep her down.*

As Dana looked up the lights, dazed, she felt her panties moved aside, the cool air of the arena on her shaven pussy.*

Raising her head off the mat, she got a look at the dark-haired man kneeling between her spread legs just before she felt his tongue trace hot paths along the lips of her sex!

“Ohhh…fuck…!” She gasped as the Texan found her clit, her head falling back onto the mat as she took the first erotic attack of the match while she was still rattled by the forearm shot to her jaw a moment ago!

“Well, it is good to see a man that knows how to use his mouth for something besides making big promises.” Maryse commented. “And to use it to press the champion so early- it looks like the Queen may be in for an interesting night.”

“The challenger seems to have an advanced oral skill set. Much like your own, Maryse.” Caroline added. “Perhaps your husband should have made a matchup between you and Whiskey instead of this one. That way both of you get some more SFL match experience.”

“And why do either me or him need ‘match experience’?” The French Canadian rounded on the commentator. “I came from one of the biggest wrestling promotions in history. Even the Texan and his tag partner have years of sex wrestling under them in their old promotion. The Miz understands the difference between a real newcomer to this sport, and someone who is just new to the league. Now, shush *crétine*, and watch the match.” (You stupid girl)

Dana gritted her teeth, shaking her head clear of the brief daze Johnny's blow had given her.*

Pleasure coursed through her loins, making her give a low moan. He was good at that, but it took more than a few moments of competent cunnilingus to break her focus!

Forcing her legs to work, she brought them up and clamped her thighs shut on the challenger’s head. The pleasurable licking and teasing of her clit stopped suddenly as Dana crossed her ankles, bringing intense pressure onto the challenger's skull as she locked in a headscissors hold!

“Did you forget who you were up against?” The champion smirked. “Really you should know my legs are the most dangerous in the SFL, just from my rep alone. Or has someone not done his research?”

Johnny gave a muffled cry from between Dana's thighs. Justin and Emma had both spoken of Dana's dangerous leg strength, and they weren't exaggerating!

But things got worse when Dana twisted her lower body, getting him off his knees and onto his back!

As he put his hands to her thighs and pulled at them to try and lessen the pressure, the Texan felt Dana's hand slide under his trunks. Now lying on her side, she was able to reach down his body! Slim fingers rubbed along the head of his shaft, teasing his cock until it was hard.

Then she pulled it out, exposing him to the crowd while the Texan's heels drummed against the mat.

Stroking up and down, the champion was all smiles as she looked at the Texan.

“I wonder- what's about to happen here? Will you tap out…or cum?” she asked with a wry grin as long moments passed with him being both pleasured and having his head squeezed. “I've got you in the center of the ring, you know…”

“Option C is still on the board…” came his still muffled reply, even as his face turned red from the constant pressure of the headscissors!

“Yeah, ok, what option- hey, what!?”

Gritting his teeth, Johnny rocked his body side to side quickly, building momentum, until he rolled back to his knees! His cock was freed from Dana's stroking, as she was forced onto her back again!

“What’s he doing…?” Kevin wondered out loud as the Texan wrapped his arms around Dana's hips and then powered his way back to his feet! “I've been in that hold before, and after being between her thighs that long there’s no way he's in shape to powerbomb his way out.”

“If it were my head between her thighs, she would already be cumming, you know…” Maryse chimed in.

The Texan took one step forward then, then another, and another. The Killer Queen, her legs still stubbornly locked around his neck, found less and less of her back touching the mat as her foe moved forward.

“No!” She yelled out when only her head was on the canvas as she realized what he was doing!

One more step flipped Dana over on her front, her face and chest pressed against the mat as his hands went to her legs! Pulling his head from the weakened grip of her lower limbs, he tucked her still crossed ankles under his arm after a slight adjustment, locking in his signature Texas Cloverleaf!

“C for Cloverleaf, darling! How do you like that?!” Whiskey yelled out as the fans cheered for the gutsy reversal.

The Texan sexfighter leaned back into the hold, drawing out a yell of pain from the champion.

“He's got her locked in! Right in the center of the ring!” George called the action.

However, when the ref went down to a knee to check on her, Dana shook her head no to the question of giving up.

Pushing herself up on her arms, she hand walked herself and Whiskey towards the ropes. The camera focused on the champion's face, teeth gritted, her eyes dead set on the ropes.

Inch by inch, Dana crawled…and crawled…and finally grabbed the bottom cable.*

Johnny turned her loose from his hold the moment the ref called for the break.

The champ rolled out of the ring, landing on her back with Laurence regrouping in the center of the ring.

“God damn.” Tucking his cock back into his tights, he took a breather while his adversary did the same.*

As the ref began her count against the Killer Queen, both sex-wrestlers took some time to try to quell some of their awakened libido.

Sitting up finally, Dana gave a resilient smile as she shook her head, tossing her raven locks in the process.*

“Well, if the Queen wasn't taking this seriously before, I'm willing to bet she is now.” George said as he caught the competitive gleam in her eyes as she got up.

“Indeed, Monsieur Whiskey seems cut from a different cloth than the lower tiered wrestlers and rookies the old management had your champion fighting before, even if his fashion needs an upgrade.” Maryse said, buffing her nails against her clothing. “He's taken the tag team champions to their limit and beat someone once in line for your Intercontinental title. Like me, he's ready for the…how do you say it…the big time.”

Dana re-entered the ring, rolling back under the ropes.

“I'll give credit where it's due. That's probably the closest someone's gotten to taking a fall from me in months.” She said as she readied herself.

“Well, get ready, because I'm taking the whole damn match.” Johnny replied.

“Aw, that's adorable.” Again came her dismissive response. “But enough with the kid's gloves. Or…clothes I should say. Why don't we both put some skin in the game? Liven things up?”

With that Dana reached up, removing her bra and revealing her pert yet firm breasts. Throwing the garment out of the ring, she proceeded to pull down her matching black panties, kicking them out as well as the crowd cheered.

Naked from head to toe, she then raised an expectant eyebrow at him.

Johnny narrowed his eyes. Clothes were in a way a layer of defense against the sexfighting skills of an opponent, one that had to be bypassed or literally stripped away.

However, the champion had willingly removed hers.

“What if I said no…?” He replied, which drew boos from the fans as soon as he said it.

“Well, *they* wouldn't like it. Also…” Dana raised an eyebrow and shook her head in a rueful gesture, her beautiful lips twisting into a disappointed look. “…you would look afraid. Weak. Not a good look for you...or those who associate with you.”

Knowing now how much face he would lose with the crowd, and possibly the roster, for refusing the champ's challenge, he hooked his thumbs into his tights, pulling them down, revealing his muscular body as he tossed them out of the ring.

“Mmm…very nice.” Dana said with an appreciative look over his form, his still hardened cock drawing her gaze for a quick second as she sized him up. “Now…we can really go at it.”

Johnny could tell she was making changes to her game plan, but before he could wonder about them, Dana rushed him!*

The Queen lunged forward, locking up with Johnny before delivering an arm drag to send him to the mat. The Texan was quick to roll to his feet, but the raven-haired woman's foot was there to knock him back down with a running single-leg dropkick to his chest.

After the knockdown, Dana, with momentum swinging her way, seized the challenger and pulled him up.

With a grunt of effort, she started to Irish whip him towards the corner! But the champion let out a gasp of surprise as he suddenly reversed the whip!

Dana hit the turnbuckle backfirst with a wince. Johnny shook his head and took a breath to shake off the Queen's earlier strike.*

Then after he measured the distance, he ran forward, leaping at the trapped Dana with a flying body splash.

But as his feet left the canvas, the reigning champion dodged off to the side, leaving nothing but the turnbuckles to greet Whiskey.

After hitting the corner, he started to stagger backwards, but Dana's hand seized a handful of hair and used it to drive his face into the turnbuckle (‘ouch’) before spinning him around to face her.

Taking a step back, she effortlessly extended a leg, her bare foot pressing into his throat! Dana smiled coldly as she watched him grip and pry away at her toned limb. But it might as well have been made of granite for all the good it did him.

“…someone doesn’t miss…ugh…leg day,” he joked weakly.

“Oh indeed,” she teased him, her dark eyes leering at him while the crowd cheered at the dominant display.

But the ref soon began to warn Dana, starting a count which ultimately forced the champion to break the hold.

Dana watched him collapse into a sitting position, grabbing at his throat.*

Backing up all the way to the opposite corner, the champion got a running start, then jumped at the downed man, twisting around and slamming her rear against Johnny's face in a hip attack!

The impact was swift and harsh, knocking his head to the side.*

Dana gave a glance backwards at the challenger. Reaching down, she pulled him up to his feet.

Tucking his head under her arm, she backtracked a few steps out of the corner. Then, she lifted Whiskey up and over with a snap suplex, drawing cheers from the crowd at the champ’s upper body power now.

Johnny sat up with a sharp wince and a swear to go along with it, holding his back! However, his arm was yanked out of the way just before what felt like steel bands of pressure encircled his midsection!

“The Killer Queen locks in a bodyscissors on the challenger!” Kevin would exclaim as Dana, now on the mat behind him, wrapped around his torso.*

“No ropes close by, definitely not where the Texan wants to be!” Caroline supplied.

“I don't know, Dana is giving him a reason to stay though.”

As they spoke, the Queen reached between his spread legs, grabbing his cock, running her fingertips along his length.

She smiled as she heard him groan in pleasure. Grabbing the rod in a tighter grip, she started to pump her hand up and down.*

“Shh…” She admonished him as he tried to struggle against her hold. “Just sit back and let it happen. With my legs locked in like this, you're not getting away. Now give the Queen her due…”

Indeed, even as her hand tightened around his cock, her legs had coiled even tighter around his waist, compressing his rib cage!

“Unnnh…god…” Johnny groaned out as the pleasure mounted. His head started to bow.*

“That's it, you're mine…give it-ack!”

As Dana spoke, he suddenly jerked back to slam the back of his head against the front of hers!*

“Gah!” Dana clasped her hands to her face, her handjob forgotten in her pain! Her legs instinctively continued to squeeze in their bodyscissors, however, the result of years of in-ring experience!

But the challenger began to power his way back to his feet, forcing Dana to cling to his back with her arms, the Texan carrying her weight as he got back to a standing position!

Then he ran backwards into the nearest corner, smashing Dana into the turnbuckles to force his freedom!

“And Whiskey battles his way back!” George cried out as Johnny stumbled forward before turning to face her. “The champ is stunned, and the challenger is going to work!”

Back in the ring Johnny began delivering shoulder thrusts into Dana's midsection, battering the air right out of the dark-haired woman's body!

Letting her slump back against the turnbuckles, Johnny picked up one of Dana's legs and draped it over the second rope. Dropping to his knees, his mouth again sought the lower lips of the Killer Queen!

Dana's previously dazed eyes suddenly shot open as if touched by a live wire!

“Ohhh…no, fuck!” She cried out as the Texan teased her clit with fluttering motions that swirled around the pink pearl of her sex!

With her leg spread open, the entirety of her womanhood was vulnerable to the challenger’s nimble tongue, and he took advantage of it. Broadening the motions of his tongue, Whiskey delivered a whirlwind of oral sensations to Dana.

The champion let out a shuddering moan as her foe’s tongue moved along the lips of her pussy, then breathed out “Holy…shit!” as his lips fastened to her clit, sucking on it, making her hips shiver!

Focusing her will, the Killer Queen narrowed her eyes, forcing back the urge to cum as she tried to think of a way out. The ref couldn't break the hold since it was a sexual attack, so she would have to.

Gripping the ropes, she pulled herself up, getting her other foot off the mat! Johnny looked up in time to catch a kick in the face!

The blow sent him to his back, giving the champion the time to free her rope-hung leg.

Cradling his jaw for a moment, Johnny would roll backwards, gaining some separation between them before reassembling himself in a ready position.*

Once standing on both feet again, Dana looked ahead as Whiskey ran full tilt at her!

He moved fast…and she moved even faster in diving to the side as Johnny threw himself into a running spear! The Texan flew between the second and top ropes, his shoulder impacting hard against the ringpost.

The fans gave a sympathetic “Ohhhh!” as the challenger crashed and burned.*

Dana's eyes were on her foe as he staggered out of the corner holding his shoulder.

Stalking him from behind, she jumped up, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him backwards as she tucked her knees up. Right up against his-

“FUUCK!!” Right up against his spine as she drove double knees against his back in a cruel but entirely in-character move for her.*

“The Killer Queen strikes- and she scores with a backstabber!” Kevin called out.*

Upon impact, Johnny was jolted into a seated position! Behind him, Dana quickly grabbed hold of his arms, her legs going around them and crossing behind the Texan's head as she locked in a lotus lock!*

Johnny yelled out loudly in agony as his shoulders were torqued.

Releasing his arms the Killer Queen twisted her body to the side, sending them both to a lying position on their sides!

“There it is, the Killer Queen's signature version of the Lotus Lock!” Kevin commented!

“Yep there it is! Dethroned!” George agreed with his colleague. “And right after that impact between Whiskey's shoulder and the ringpost…”

“Auuughh!” Johnny yelled out as he felt pain like fire burning through his already hurt shoulder. “Alright, I give, I give!”

“Oh no Laurence, you need to tap! Left hand, tap against what you feel!!”

Groping blindly in a state of panic, the Texan felt the toned ass of the champion. Confused but desperate to save his shoulder from further damage, he started tapping out against the firm cheek, lightly slapping it!

Dana smiled, letting him go.

“Good boy…” She told him mockingly, before standing up with not a hint of exhaustion to be found in her smug tone.

Wincing and miserable on the ground, he heard only the slapping of her naked feet against the canvas as she headed back to her corner.*

After the ringing bell, the announcer made his call. “Winner of the first fall with a submission via lotus lock…THE KILLER QUEEN!!”

“Oh man, good effort by the Texan to try to take that fall, but…” George said, shaking his head as Kevin would inevitably finish what he started to say, “Title’s on the line, folks. Trying just isn’t gonna cut it. Either you have it or you don’t.”

“The Queen was definitely close to an orgasmic submission at various points, but there's a reason she's the champion. She had the discipline to hold on long enough to fight her way out of the corner and secure the physical submission,” Caroline nodded.

Maryse frowned as she considered the ending.

“Dethroned…is that what you called it? Interesting.”

Meanwhile back in the ring, Whiskey staggered to his corner, rotating his arm to work out some of the pain in his shoulder. Frowning at the lingering throbbing in his joints, he looked across the ring at Dana, who seemed the picture of confidence as she coolly regarded him.

I could have sworn I had her on the edge, about to cum. But look at her, cold as ice now. He thought to himself. *I've got to figure out how to turn this around…

Edit: Totally forgot this part. Sorry about the delay, everyone, but I hope you enjoy this match! The holidays have me run ragged. But, as always thanks to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for letting me wrote in his settings and borrowing the SFL champion, Dana. And, again, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], for throwing me some editing and making sure I have the events of the SFL lined up correctly! Anyway, happy holidays everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c4a114d4ff93ccb794c85a440eeb30362.jpg (45.1 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by Valen; 27-Dec-23 at 02:37.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbian, mixed, sexfight, wrestling