Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jun-17, 19:16
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Looking for pro-style women's wrestling manga/hentai

Think I asked this before but needed to be more specific. I was looking for manga comics, preferably translated into english, featuring women wrestling in either a serious or erotic manner. So far the only thing I've been able to find that're good quality of both art & story is Ring Mama X; about a guy obsessed with a former women's wrestler who coincidentally is his now present day landlady with whom he not only starts a sexual relationship with but whom is also thrust into the role of manager and pseudo love interest for the other women wrestlers who restart their old wrestling club.
Another one I found is a guy who was saved from being run over by a truck by a female wrestler who says the guy owes her a life debt and makes him her sort of indentured servant in her wrestling club. This one isn't as sexy so i lost interest but Ring Mama treats the wrestling as legit and only has the sexy parts outside but the action and wrestlers are drawn very erotically; similar to the anime The Wanna-Be's.

Now I know of the anime series "Wanna be the strongest in the world" but I watched the entire thing and it's so awful; seeming to skirt the line at PG-13 but mostly it can't figure out the tone or what it's trying to say. There was only one good match that was a bonus tag match, along with some "training" shorts that could be classified as hentai since it involves nudity and quasi lesbian sex, but overall it's not worth watching.

I only found one other great non-manga comic involving cavewomen catfighting that was very good; the art was just superb and the plot was very hot, I enjoyed the dialogue as well as the onomatopoeia.
So I ask if anyone can recommend good non 3D (just not into the poser art stuff like Merlins Kingdom) catfight or women's wrestling comics; a link to free site or even something I could purchase through amazon, much like Ring Mama X--which I highly recommend just for a good story on women's wrestling (that I find myself imitating occasionally).
Old 08-Jun-17, 01:19
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for pro-style women's wrestling manga/hentai

There's several threads dedicated to mixed wrestling/scissorholds in manga in the Wrestling & Fighting Art sub-forum on this site. Not sure if you've been there but it's a gold mine.

If you're looking for a specific series, there's the Nation of Headscissors series. I don't have the link but you can find some pages in those threads. Hope this helps.