Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-20, 18:45
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts
Default Female bodybuilders vs natural male bodybuilders

I am a fan of @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and his stories pitting massive muscular bodybuilders of both sexes wrestling each other. In these stories he often imagines a scenario where the female bodybuilder outclasses the male in bodybuilding stage and the defeated enraged male challenges her in wrestling to be outclassed again.
Now normally such a scene is difficult to imagine, naturally, because of the difference in body and hormonal composition of the male and female body. The female body naturally produces far less testosterone, to ever be muscular enough to compete against a male bodybuilder. Here I must say there are two types of bodybuilding competitions broadly one is for natural athletes who do not use artificial hormones and another for athletes who use artificial hormones.
Now, if you check out the champions in male heavyweight category in World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF) and female heavyweight champions in IBBF I think you will see @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s dreams coming true.
I am attaching a few photographs of WNBF champion Kendahl Richmond and IBBF champion Helle Trevino and the biggest female bodybuilder Nataliya Kuznetsova. Just judge for yourself.

Offcourse it is pure fantasy and the male and female champions of two different competitions would never compete on the same stage but it is exhilarating to think that how much women have achieved in strength.
I would like to know the views of other members here and it would be an honour if @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] himself weighs in.
Just do remember that roided or not to achieve those kind of figure takes years if not decades of one's life and hard work which a normal person cannot imagine. Also it needs genetics, today I just cannot pop a few pills or inject a syringe and achieve a figure to compete at the stage. These men and women are the best of their sexes. They might have different routes to achieve their goals but the sheer hard work cannot be ignored which took them to achieve this pinnacle. So I would appreciate if no disrespecting comments are made.
In my fantasy though the female champion would reign supreme
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sheehan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-20, 21:08
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female bodybuilders vs natural male bodybuilders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheehan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am a fan of @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and his stories pitting massive muscular bodybuilders of both sexes wrestling each other. In these stories he often imagines a scenario where the female bodybuilder outclasses the male in bodybuilding stage and the defeated enraged male challenges her in wrestling to be outclassed again.
Now normally such a scene is difficult to imagine, naturally, because of the difference in body and hormonal composition of the male and female body. The female body naturally produces far less testosterone, to ever be muscular enough to compete against a male bodybuilder. Here I must say there are two types of bodybuilding competitions broadly one is for natural athletes who do not use artificial hormones and another for athletes who use artificial hormones.
Now, if you check out the champions in male heavyweight category in World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF) and female heavyweight champions in IBBF I think you will see @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s dreams coming true.
I am attaching a few photographs of WNBF champion Kendahl Richmond and IBBF champion Helle Trevino and the biggest female bodybuilder Nataliya Kuznetsova. Just judge for yourself.

Offcourse it is pure fantasy and the male and female champions of two different competitions would never compete on the same stage but it is exhilarating to think that how much women have achieved in strength.
I would like to know the views of other members here and it would be an honour if @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] himself weighs in.
Just do remember that roided or not to achieve those kind of figure takes years if not decades of one's life and hard work which a normal person cannot imagine. Also it needs genetics, today I just cannot pop a few pills or inject a syringe and achieve a figure to compete at the stage. These men and women are the best of their sexes. They might have different routes to achieve their goals but the sheer hard work cannot be ignored which took them to achieve this pinnacle. So I would appreciate if no disrespecting comments are made.
In my fantasy though the female champion would reign supreme

Assuming no weight divisions and all wrestlers lack training in jiu-jitsu/freestyle wrestling ...

The males would likely win most of the matches because they'd generally weigh more than female opponents
Old 05-Apr-20, 01:04
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

A few on topic pictures.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 020.jpg (98.9 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg 551342_444585242297892_1335587258_n.jpg (89.8 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg bc 03.jpg (34.9 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg bc 06.jpg (368.0 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg Cambodian bodybuilder vs German powerlifter.jpg (94.9 KB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg Kim Ji Hyun outmuscle male bodybuilder.jpg (92.7 KB, 183 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-20, 12:51
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few on topic pictures.

Always nice to see a picture of the great Heather Darling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-20, 03:42
Points: 5,336, Level: 31 Points: 5,336, Level: 31 Points: 5,336, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

omg, all these women are bigger than the male! heather would have an advantage for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few on topic pictures.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wresmafan For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-20, 17:07
Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 16,659 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
A few on topic pictures.

Yaxeni looks bigger than the natty mbb.
Old 26-Apr-20, 17:41
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gte [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is bigger. Bigger frame and more muscle. She is not as lean though and was probably not competing at this show, rather just doing some guest posing.

I also doubt that guy is 100% natty. A bit too “full” looking. I’ll post some pics of what I believe to be natties and you can see noticeable differences.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-20, 18:07
Points: 276,479, Level: 100 Points: 276,479, Level: 100 Points: 276,479, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,199 Times in 6,812 Posts

Quote:
I also doubt that guy is 100% natty.
Yes, I know it must be me who's out of touch here, but can somebody explain please? I've added images of the Natties I've heard of - being, respectively: Ms. Natty Stephens; Mr. Natty; Natty Professor; and Natty Dread. I guess none of these meet the '100% Natty' you mean?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natty1.jpg (82.1 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg Natty2.jpg (68.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Natty3.jpg (328.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Natty4.jpg (106.9 KB, 12 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-20, 18:42
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gte [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the Russian says "that awkward moment"
Old 29-Apr-20, 17:17
Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 16,659 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I know it must be me who's out of touch here, but can somebody explain please? I've added images of the Natties I've heard of - being, respectively: Ms. Natty Stephens; Mr. Natty; Natty Professor; and Natty Dread. I guess none of these meet the '100% Natty' you mean?
Natty means Natural. That's what the fitness/bodybuilding world says. I'm trying to build muscle naturally too keyword TRY!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gte For This Useful Post:

Tags
battle of the sexes, bodybuilder, bodybuilding, heavyweights, male vs female wrestling, mixed wrestling, muscle comparison