Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Dec-13, 14:06
Points: 5,481, Level: 31 Points: 5,481, Level: 31 Points: 5,481, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default I miss Bill Wick

I miss Bill Wick, unlike some other: "jobbers". He would fight his way out of the hold and even provoke the women. He would mostly not grunt like a psycho and saying: "oh what are you doing?". I like how he was not so submissive. This guy could get out most head scissor in no time, like a boss. What a guy... In one vid there was some girl with pretty big legs and had a headscissor on him. He was like: LOL, and just escapes it.

Billwick is the man, period.

Last edited by knowie; 01-Dec-13 at 14:12.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to knowie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-13, 16:33
Points: 3,282, Level: 23 Points: 3,282, Level: 23 Points: 3,282, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: I miss Billwick

He was an awesome jobber and an awesome producer. Some of his videos still stand head and shoulders with some of the best stuff being put out today IMHO.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SlowSqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-14, 10:37
Points: 5,520, Level: 31 Points: 5,520, Level: 31 Points: 5,520, Level: 31
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSqueeze [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He was an awesome jobber and an awesome producer. Some of his videos still stand head and shoulders with some of the best stuff being put out today IMHO.
I saw a couple of his videos, I believe against Karla Nelson and Golden Kat. He seemed on the submissive side. The greatest male jobbers I've seen (feisty, chauvinistic ), are Jim (Joan Wise), Ed (Mass Muscle), and the guy that does the Athena videos.

Last edited by LeePriceFan; 16-Aug-14 at 14:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeePriceFan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-13, 18:57
Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,286 Times in 330 Posts

He had the tendency to get loud and obnoxious, but his video "stories" were fun to watch and he had access to a lot of top talent back then. I think he was with Yasmine at one point, who he called "magical."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Grapple Guru For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-13, 19:58
Banned
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I met him a few years back after a session with Yasmin. She used his garage at his home in San Diego for sessions. Had a beer in his place after. Pretty nice guy but a little goofy. LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cubsfan4life68 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-13, 04:39
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Unless he passed away (and I am not aware of this) I think he's probably still around (I see his posts here on ocassion), though maybe not producing videos any more. He's got to be well into his late 60s if not 70s at this point. Yes, Bill is quirky in many ways, but he was passionate about what he did and was one of the early pioneers for this crazy fetish we all have for mixed wrestling. But he was also a very nice guy behind all that bluster too = very direct and honest about the women, mixed wrestling, and his off beat views on life in general. I recall long before he moved to San Diego, he was living in Greeley Colorado and was married to the legendary Kay Baxter (herself an amazing wrestler). As some of you might recall, sadly, Kay was killed in a car accident and I know this was a very difficult time for Bill (as it would be for any husband losing his wife)! But he maintained his love of muscular women, body builders, and wrestlers, and continued to promote the women and industry well into the early 2000s. Though his videos were more staged, domination (put in holds and try to escpape) matches, the women he used were all legit athletes, very strong, and many of them very good wrestlers as well.

Yasmin came along much later in Bill's universe of women (and videos) and was perhaps the strongest and most skilled of them all. Bill was always very generous about letting the guys use his garage for matches with Yasmin and would often invite them into his place for social visits as well. Usually they would need a drink after Yasmin finished with them - she would destroy most guys and crush them (in a nice way of course) mercilessly with her incredible legs. Believe me guys, we would not have Yasmin today if it weren't for Bill Wick - he saw the potential in her and got her interested in wrestling and mixed matches. Even trained her some (though she went on to become one of the greats in women's JuJitsu as well).

If he is still around, I for one hope he is still doing well and is in good health. When he does finally disappear, it will be a sad day.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lance For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-21, 22:38
Points: 4,589, Level: 28 Points: 4,589, Level: 28 Points: 4,589, Level: 28
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,013 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapple Guru [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He had the tendency to get loud and obnoxious, but his video "stories" were fun to watch and he had access to a lot of top talent back then..
yeah.. this is pretty much my take on Wick also. He's an icon, and important player, in the mixed wrestling game. Filmed a lot of legends, and helped to introduce & disseminate the business. I think he's due a lot of respect for this..
but he wasn't my favorite male opponent to watch. He had a strong presence that at times kinda' overwhelmed the female personalities.
I prefer when the schmoes are quieter & more compliant.. but that's just my spectator' preference. I basically wanna hear the woman doing all the talking & verbal taunting
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrick Henry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-21, 04:30
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Henry [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yeah.. this is pretty much my take on Wick also. He's an icon, and important player, in the mixed wrestling game. Filmed a lot of legends, and helped to introduce & disseminate the business. I think he's due a lot of respect for this..
but he wasn't my favorite male opponent to watch. He had a strong presence that at times kinda' overwhelmed the female personalities.
I prefer when the schmoes are quieter & more compliant.. but that's just my spectator' preference. I basically wanna hear the woman doing all the talking & verbal taunting
Totally valid point about the desire for the male to be the under talent in a scene, but without Bill (specifically), so many great crushers never would have been filmed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-21, 05:57
Points: 5,998, Level: 32 Points: 5,998, Level: 32 Points: 5,998, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I miss Bill Wick

Billwick was the man. When I was young and first intrigued by the thought of mixed wrestling and did some searching online, his site was the one that blew my mind. All I could do was stare at those preview pics, and read his descriptions. One night I experienced my first orgasm in the form of an amazing wet dream. My first and only one of those as well. The woman from that site that I fantasized the most about was Natalia Murnikoviene. I'm a die hard fan of Octopus holds but back then it was really any move where the woman forces her opponent to bear all her weight. Billwick featured this unusual riding grapevine move I'm surprised never made the unusual holds galleries because it is GOLD. I call it the Wickbone. (A play on wishbone) I think I uploaded a pic here we'll see, but anyways when I saw the photo of Natalia doing it that was it for me. In my dreams she was doing that and octopus holds to me and I guess I was in heaven that night. It sucks he didn't actually show the move often in his videos Ive only seen it once, but those old days of discovery for me were definitely good ones thanks to Bill. Natalia forever has a special place in my thoughts as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adp1.jpg (71.2 KB, 150 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShadowHy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-13, 02:55
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I didn't like him as a jobber. I am not a fan of big muscular jobbers who can easily beat most women.

My favorite is Timmy from Jaguars. He was small, the girls could literally chuck him and he was mean at first, then quiet, and then submissive. Perfect.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post: