Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jun-21, 17:57
Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,533 Times in 765 Posts
Default Re: Ronda Rousey pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Even though it obviously wouldn’t include any of the fun stuff you have in mind , I think it would’ve been interesting to see Ronda Vs Meisha 3 after Ronda’s fight with Holly or even after the Nunes fight as well. Before fighting Holly Holm the answer is pretty obvious, Meisha most likely would’ve just lost again, but after that I think there’s a chance Meisha could’ve gotten one over on her then.

Took a first decisive loss to Holly. Then was embarrassingly bad vs Nunes, got put away pretty quick then left the UFC for good. I don’t think she was the same fighter mentally after Holly took her down. Immediately after it she was so devastated she had suicidal thoughts. All the trash talk she did going in, went from the hyped up ‘most dangerous woman’ to most people loving her 2 ugly losses. Definitely didn’t come back stronger from all that to reclaim her title.

I think it’s really possible it would’ve ended up a Meisha revenge fight. Even without the good parts you imagine, a fight dominated by Meisha ending in an RNC KO win over Ronda would still be a decent alternative. The humiliation would definitely still be there.

I completely agree with you. Would've been fun to see Meisha squeeze out Ronda like Sheila Bird did to Kim Couture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (125.1 KB, 105 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldsman71 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-21, 04:35
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts
Default Re: Ronda Rousey pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsman71 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I completely agree with you. Would've been fun to see Meisha squeeze out Ronda like Sheila Bird did to Kim Couture.
I’m not sure how to tag you in it, but your post gave me some inspiration to try and make a story off of that idea and finally contribute something here haha, so I ran with it . Assumed you wouldn’t mind, won’t continue it if there’s a problem. It’s not going to be a story version of exactly what you had in mind but it will have some of it and is based off it. Gave you credit in the post for inspiring the story.

Just letting you know in case you would be interested in checking it out
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post: