Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Mar-16, 08:55
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Maria Sharapova's Wrath

Recently, Maria Sharapova was banned from playing tennis as she was charged of doping. Though, she denied the charges and cited it as a mistake.

One morning. as she woke up from her sleep, she didn't got her morning tea. She was shouting for her 17 year old servant but he was nowhere to be found. She searched her whole mansion but didn't find him. She was growing more and more angry.

After about 2 hours, the boy returned. He saw Sharapova standing in front of the main door. Looking at her face, he could understand that something wrong is gonna happen. But he had no idea.

When she asked him about where he went, he replied that he went for a walk. She didn't like his reply as it wasn't reasonable to her.

She grew angry as he started giving excuses. Failing to control her anger, she gave him a hard slap... "SMACK"

His face immediately grew red from her slap. She grabbed him by his hair and took him to her bedroom and threw him over her bed. He tried to fightback but was completely overpowered by the towering giantess.

"i m gonna teach u a lesson today. u disobeyed me...??? huh... u ll regret ur actions..." she warned the boy.

She then ordered him to be naked. He was shocked hearing it from her but he had no other option. She could kill him and nobody would ever know as she was so much powerful. She was so much rich.

So, he undressed himself.

"hahaha... look at ur cock... do u think it can satisfy me... huh... never" saying that she gave him a hard kick in his groin. He almost felt unconscious.

She then began to undress herself. In a few mins she was completely nude. For anybody, watching Sharapova named would be like watching an Angel from heaven. But, for the little servant, she was an angel of death from hell.

She gave him a wicked smile and licked her lips..." u look very tasty... umm... m gonna eat u"

He tried to run but she was very quick to catch him. She then placed him over her knees in a position that his ass faced her. She then started spanking him repeatedly. "SPANK...SPANK
..SPANK...SPANK...."

"AARGH" he shouted as that was the only thing he could do at that time. But she decided to stop that... "u make too much noise... maybe i should stop that" saying that she placed her hot Russian ass over his face. She sat on his face. Now, he was even unable to shout. He was completely under her possession.

He felt unable to breath as her ass blocked the air from entering his nose. He was in pain now.

After struggling for a few mins he tapped on her thighs signalling his defeat. But she was quick to say..." its not a wrestling ring boy... its my playing arena"

She then decided to sit on his chest. As she took her as off his face, he felt much relieved but he had no idea of what was going to happen next. She sat on his chest. He was unable to keep her weight. Her 6'1 130 lbs frame was too much for him. He was crying now. But she completely ignored his struggles and his emotions... She was enjoying every bit of it.

She sat on his chest for about 5 mins. She then got off his chest and placed his little body between her huge thighs. She put him in a body scissors. He was gasping for air. But she was moaning in pleasure. She tightened her scissor as it was impossible for to get out of it.

"please forgive me Maria... please it won't happen again... i beg u for mercy" he was crying and begging her...

"mistress... u ll call me mistress"

"OK... mistress... please let go"

"how can i let u go... u are my toy..."

Her scissor was getting more and more strong...

"CRACK" a sound came from his ribs. It might have broken.

"Now that's what i wanted" she said and let him go from her hold. He was left with a broken rib.

She decided to have some more fun. She brought her huge boobs over to his face and put him into a breast smother. He was now completely out of air. It was a pleasure for him to have his face on her luxury boobs. At the same time it was also his worst nightmare. His legs were trembling from the pain. After a few struggles, his legs stopped. He had no more energy left in him. He can't even move his head.

"seems like u have enjoyed much... time to finish u" saying that she took her boobs off from his face. She then took his cock, which was still hard and erect, into her mouth. She sucked him up and down till he cummed. She drank all of it as she didn't have her morning tea earlier in the morning.

"tasty... ahh" she lick every drop of his manly juice. Then she stood up and was smiling.

" U are now useless... time to finish u"...

She grabbed him by his hair and made him stand.

She started punching his face. "THUD...THUD...THAD...CRACK..." His nose was broken... He was bleeding now. His eyes began to fade. Then she kicked him in his already broken ribs till she heard sounds of blasting granade from his ribs. "CRACK...CRACK...CRACK..."

He was finished now. She then grabbed his throat with one hand and his balls with the other. She started squeezing his ball with her big hand. Her grip was so powerful that it took the life out of the poor servant...

She then took off her hands from him as he collapsed to the ground. He was dead... Maria Sharapova killed him mercilessly and savagely... His only mistake was that he didn't provide her morning tea...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-16, 11:03
Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: Maria Sharapova's Wrath

nice story ,hope her wrath continues . maybe on world anti-doping agency members .
The Following User Says Thank You to kishore For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-16, 13:45
Banned

agreed kishore...
Old 14-Mar-16, 00:05
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Good stuff, stalix. Maria is such a big, powerful, imposing woman. Easily capable of handling a smaller male. I think the first stories I ever wrote were my 2 Maria Sharapova stories over 10 years ago.

Yes, Maria hunting down her doctor or nutritionist who should've flagged up and eliminated this banned substance from her supplement stack should be next on her hit list.

BTW, I know it says online that she's 130lbs, but let's use our loaf... Look at her next to 155lbs Mayweather. She's easily 165+.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-16, 02:57
Banned

i also think so... she doesn't look like 130...
Old 14-Mar-16, 06:30
Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Thanks for the story! I`ve often fantasised about bein kicked by Maria`s sexy, long, muscular legs...being kicked to the groin by her huge, sexy foot, bein stomped, ordered to lick, kiss and smell her feet She is real Amazon. If banned from tennis, she should start MMA career...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wesker80PL For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-16, 07:03
Banned

she can kick ronda rousey's ass in mma...
Old 05-Apr-16, 09:45
Banned

Some of Maria Sharapova's angry pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160111010652.jpg (9.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 20160111010641.jpg (190.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 20160112015610.jpg (423.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20160114213752.jpg (16.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 20160121214628.jpg (44.0 KB, 33 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-16, 12:42
Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35
Last Achievements

With such a scream, she could kick me in the balls... :-)

Tags
celebrity, female domination, femdom, forced domination, intergender, mixed wrestling, slave sex, strong woman, tennis, woman kills