Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jun-21, 04:06
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,034 Times in 5,474 Posts
Wrestling Mask Re: The teacher with the mask

The teacher with the mask - a blast of the past

Weird emotions flood me. The woman I fell in love with will fight Bruce, her ex-lover, before my eyes. The man who has behaved so badly towards her. In spite of that, she still seems to have feelings for him. Why, for heaven´s sake?

And Bruce even treats her condescendingly right now. "Come on, honey," Bruce lures his challenger with a disparaging facial expression.

But Selina does not do him the favor. Extremly casual, with swaying hips, she prances in front of her opponent. "Forget it, fattie!" She pays Bruce back tit for tat. Well done, Selina, I praise her inwardly. Selina has to irritate him, make him angry, if she wants to have a small chance against Bruce. If she runs stupidly against the colossus, if Bruce gets her in his paws again, she should have bad cards to play with.

"You dare to call me fattie? You will pay for that, you bitch! ”Quite angry, Bruce grabs for Selina, but she easily evades. The spectacle reminds me of a fight between a cobra and a rhinoceros. Bruce tramples, Selina dances. When does the colossus begin to puff? Stamina shouldn't be his strong attitude; time speaks for Selina, the fitter woman.

But not much more.

Bruce intensifies his tactics and rushes forward. Selina steps away elegantly, almost trips him. Bruce stumbles in the direction of the corner of the ring, by doing this his hand wipes the top off Selina's costume. For the first time I can enjoy the sight of Selina's bare breasts. Small and firm, as I like it at women. “You will pay for that, you asshole!” Selina hisses and kicks Bruce hard in the butt.

"Bitch!" Curses Bruce. He lurches, and his weight makes the bottom of the ring tremble. Bruce comes to a stop and turns around. Selina jumps at him. The attack is well timed, its momentum pushes Bruce into the ropes.

The slim woman forces the colossus into the ropes - what a sight to see! Selina's hand reaches into Bruce's face and presses his cheeks together. "Then I'll defeat you topless, you poor wanker!"

"Bloody bitch!" Angry, Bruce pushes Selina back and leaps forward. Selina bows down to one side. Her right foot hits Bruce's left knee. Bruce thunders to the ground. That has to hurt the asshole, I am sure, and it does. Bruce rolls over on his side. Selina throws herself on top of him, her knees digging into his huge rolls of fat. "Bitch!" Bruce curses again and doubles up.

"YOU DARE TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN, YOU POOR LOSER?" Again, the fingers of Selina's right hand grasp his face and press his cheeks together. Bruce howls.

Selina continues her attack. Her left fist hovers over Bruce's pants. "Shall I?" Bruce frantically slides his hands over his threatened genitals. Selina laughs hard. "What do you want to protect? There's nothing there worth to mention – or to aim at…. ”She digs her fist deep into the abdomen of her opponent. Bruce doubles up. The man is hit badly, no question about it.

This is not hidden from Selina either. She chases Bruce all over the ring. And boy, how she does! Gets him with strangles, arm levers and head scissors, moves skillfully over her bulky opponent, much too fast for his clumsy defense attempts.

If someone had prophesied this to me at the start of the fight, I could not have believed it, but now I see it with my very own eyes: the mighty Bruce is helpless against this adorable woman. I can imagine pretty well how he feels right now; I made about the same experience a few minutes ago. Almost: Selina taught me a lesson, but she punishes Bruce. She torments her ugly opponent for nearly ten minutes. Take him apart. Pays him back for what he did to her in the past few months.

But even this perfect time has come to an end. With a bright red face, the panting giant lies under Selina's slim body.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg selbren00.jpg (478.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg SelBren001.jpg (593.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg SelBren01.jpg (566.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg SelBren02.jpg (439.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Selbren011.jpg (439.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Selbren031.jpg (508.0 KB, 33 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-21, 16:21
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

The teacher with the mask - revenge at last?

I realize that I am attending an extraordinary event, a mixed wrestling match that exceeds my wildest imaginations by far. “You really beat that colossus, Selina! Bruce is done! You have him at your mercy! I can not believe it!"

Selina looks over at me with satisfaction. "Why are you so surprised, Richard? Don´t you know that I'm a pretty tough girl?"

"Obviously you are. What a sight! What a statement of female power you offer! But anyway, as a referee I have to remember you that you haven't won yet, I mean officially. It´s still an unfinished wrestling match" I venture to throw in. The real reason for my remark of course is that I want to see this woman in a superior stance.

"Not officially won? Well, that can be changed ..." Selina leisurely sits down on Bruce's face. "One, two, three ..." Each number coming from her mouth is a statement, underlining her dominance. "Ten! Selina officially defeated Bruce! Well, Brucie baby, your ex taught you a lesson, didn't she? ”She pats her opponent's cheek mockingly. “And now she is ready for the sweets. Throw the ropes over to me, Richard. "

"No! Please don't, Selina! Not the ropes! ”Bruce screams out, his voice is almost trembling with fear. He squirms – well, he tries to.

“Yelling like a littly schoolboy, eh? Such a lousy wimp you are! You fought like a loser, now at least now lose like a real man! ”Selina's fingers clench Bruce's cheeks. He howls and goes limp. The colossus lies motionless under his slender conqueror.

"Well-behaved, sugar. Now I want to show Richard what you've executed to me so often, honey. ”Selina catches the ropes that I throw to her. First she ties Bruce's wrists together, then his feet. "Well, how does that feel, darling?" There is deep satisfaction in her voice. Man, what must Bruce have inflicted to her in the past! Selina surely knows what she's doing. Less than two minutes later she tied Bruce into a package and gagged him.

Man, how I enjoy the sight of Selina's dominance. “You beat Bruce, you humiliated him. You have proven to be the superior one. And now? How do you feel?"

Selina looks over to me broodingly. "I do not know. I had my revenge, I let off steam on the mat, and suddenly all of my anger is gone. ”Selina gets out of the ring and stands next to me. “What a poor patsy. And I adored this miserable wannabe-guy once; can you imagine that? Doesn't he look like a disfigured garden gnome? ”She grins. “Doesn't his sight go perfectly with my square garden fence? I know how to end the act appropriately! Lend a hand, Rich! "

Together we drag Bruce up the stairs, pull him through the hall and over the front door threshold. At the entrance to Selina´s estate we heave him up and hang him on the steel gate.

„Done“, I say. „Let´s go back to the house.“

„Just a minute, Richard; I got an idea for a real grand finale!" Selina brushes the front door key from Bruce's key ring. “Forgot that he posesses this one. He doesn't need it anymore. Bruce will never disturb me again.” She takes the mobile out of his pocket and types in a message. "Hi Babs. I'm at Selina´s, hang around here and can´t get away. Can you come and pick me up? ”I read and can't suppress a grin. Selina is a beast. But a beast with humor. What will Bruce´s new chick think when she finds her fat lover in this position?

We're going back to the basement. Selina points towards the ring. "We were interrupted in our fight."

I almost forgot. But get back on the mat against Selina? I'm scared of this woman, having seen her tremendous fighting skills. But how could I dare to admit that to her?

I hesitate, fighting with myself. I lose. So at the end I nod. "I´m ready for you, Selina!" I lie.

"We will see, my dear" answers Selina. We climb through the ropes. "Then show me what you´ve got, sugar! I´m sure you are no match for me. Maybe I'll knot you just like Bruce. "

Does she have to say that? Damn it! My heart is dropping into my pants!

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SelBren04.jpg (794.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg SelBren03.jpg (772.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Selen17.jpg (659.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg SelEn18.jpg (322.4 KB, 35 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-21, 04:19
Last Achievements

The teacher with the mask - taming a young stallion?

My wrestling match Selina steps into next round. Will it be the last one? I want to overwhelm this slim, mature woman, my long term teacher, this person of respect for all of my teenage time. I want to overpower her. To be honest, I want the role reversal. I just have to gonna make it. Selina should look up at me in admiration. Respect me as a superior man. And damn it, am I not the bigger and heavier fighter? Am I not representing the stronger sex?

OK, Bruce was all the same as well, and Selina breaded him properly in their fight. I definitely have to take her seriously as an opponent. During her battles so far, I was able to study Selina, her technique, her way of moving. She surely has got more endurance than me. Nevertheless, the last hour must have gnawed even at her superb condition.

Attack is the best defense. I march towards Selina like a raging bull. “Good attitude: Always stepping forward, boy!” Selina reaches out her slender arms towards me. "Then show me what you got!" Slowly, in a controlled manner, she creeps in front of me. Smooth. Sexy. And topless. The upper part of her catwoman-costume, which fell victim to her wrestling with Bruce, hangs torn over the back of the chair, like Bruce hangs on the garden gate.

So I have to deal with a weird kind of disadvantage. My eyes are almost magically drawn to her bare little breasts, the stiffened red warts that bravely stretch out towards me. They tell about the tension and excitement that the upcoming fight is arising in Selina too.

Is it this attractive sight that distracts me? Or is Selina just too fast, too good for me? She ducks. Her right hand reaches between my legs, her shoulders twist into my abdomen. One powerful push, and I find myself sitting on the bottom of my pants. Before I can sort my senses, Selina throws herself against me and presses me on my back. Her breasts cover my mouth and nose and make it difficult for me to breathe.

"Don't worry, Richard, I'll make it short, painless and befitting," promises Selina and grabs my wrists. I see what she's up to. Not the schoolboy pin! Not to be defeated in this way by the woman who was my teacher just a few days ago! I throw my arms around to keep her from grabbing them, and I succeed. A powerful bridge of mine. and Selina sails away from of me like a frisbee.

“Not that bad at all, boy”, praises Selina, “but it doesn't help you.” She slides behind me. Her forearms wrap around my neck. Selina squeezes. This time her forearms prevent me from breathing. She presses her warm body firmly against my back. Her legs wrap around my abdomen.

Embraced by Selina´s limbs, her bare breasts pressing against my shoulder blades, her hot breath caressing my ear - I had often fantasized about positions like this in her class; but now I can hardly enjoy it. I squirm, kick, yank at her arms and still not get free. Selina is strong and tough, just a really good wrestler. For what feels like an eternity, she holds me captive in her debilitating braces. “That's all you have to offer, boy? Looks bad for you ... "

Selina teases me, and my despair grows. I do not want to lose. Not against this woman. I sweat, pant, turn, and finally, finally Selina's arms slide off. I squeeze my head out of their clamp and roll on my side.

That took a lot of strength. I stop puffing and wait for Selina's next attack. But that doesn't happen. Selina pauses. She looks down at me approvingly. “Well done Richard, I wouldn't have thought you could do that. You are really brave! Shall we agree on a draw?"

Her words hit like arrows. I want to be appreciated by Selina as a strong man. In this fight, however, she is clearly superior to me, and I cannot accept an undeserved stalemate. It would feel worse than defeat. I no longer want to be the helpless teenager whom the teacher gives a good grade out of sympathy and pity.

“No draw! I'll beat you, Selina! Watch out, I´ll have you at my mercy soon! ”I hiss and prepare to get up.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Selen09.jpg (738.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Selen10.jpg (518.6 KB, 17 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-21, 04:19
Last Achievements

The teacher with the mask - her final decision?

“Big talk, little man! Let's see what you´ve got when the going gets tough! ”Selina jumps off, bounces against me und pushes me back on the floor. Her right arm wraps around my neck, her bare right chest presses against my chin. "Ouch!"

“What´s that? Are you already starting to cry, Richard? I expected that for later. Gosh, I haven't really started yet. ”Selina takes my breath away. I try to get up. Selina presses me down. Consequent. Merciless. Powerful. Self confident to the core. Like it demands no effort from her.

In that moment I can see the truth. Selina is a fighter. I am a wimp. I would like to tell myself that I defend myself heroically, always stand up, and force my opponent to give everything she has got, but I can't. Selina's aggressiveness shatters my last resistance. Being dominated in a wrestling match by a woman twenty years older than me - what a humiliation! I go limp in frustration. Selina examines my face. "You don't seem to be able to go on, Richard," she states soberly, „You are done, aren´t you?“

What more can I say? "You're right. You have conquered me. I give up."

"If you can't be a worthy opponent in a wrestling match, let's see what you have to offer in another area." Selina slides her left hand over my boxer shorts. I stiffen. What is she up to? I am at the mercy of Selina. Does the woman want to seduce me? Do violence to me? Does she live out her dark side on me too? Does she want to be as brutal with me as she was with Bruce?

Selina reads my mind. A mocking smile plays around her full mouth. “Don't worry, I won't hurt you; I reserve that for the big bad boys. But allow a woman my age to get a little pleasure… ”. Selina lets her thumb circle. Longingly, my male pride stretches up and pushes the fabric of the boxer shorts upwards. Well, within its capabilities. Selina grins and gently pats the bump. "Cute little companion of yours!"

Selina is amazing. Her hand provokes, approaches, moves away, lures and threatens, drives me through a rollercoaster of pleasure without touching my genitals. Sucks me out like a vampire a virgin's throat. Like a cat chases a mouse between its paws.

And me? I play along, I can't help it. I moan, plead, rear myself up. After five minutes I am completely exhausted. Selina shows mercy. In her way. Her index finger gently taps my male pride. "Do you also have enough, little boy?"

"No! Carry on! ", I answer in the name of my best piece.

"Sorry, but no! I keep that in store for REAL challengers. You are not man enough for me. "

Failed! I yelp. "You can't do that to me!"

"As you can see, I can!" Selina turns over me, sits on my nose and forehead and gently pinches my nipples.

I am like wax in Selina's hands, lying trembling on the hard floor. Selina stands up, places her foot on my chest and holds up her arms in victory. Young man is defeated by mature amazon. I am ashamed, and I enjoy the moment as well. Why shouldn´t I? I fulfilled my dream and wrestled with Selina. She proved to be the stronger and beat me fair and square. Everything is right. Everything is good.

And then she refuses to give me the grand finale? She can't do that to me!

"Can't we go to your bedroom?" I beg in a hoarse voice. Selina grins and starts to answer.

And at that very moment the doorbell rings.

Who might that be? An angry Babs who has freed her lover from the garden gate and wants to take revenge on Selina? Or Bruce, crawling back to Selina on his nipples to beg for the grace of his conqueror? Or simply the postman?

Should this story be continued?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Selen11.jpg (219.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Selen13.jpg (619.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Selen14.jpg (463.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Selen15.jpg (478.2 KB, 34 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-21, 16:12
Last Achievements

The teacher with the mask - the shade of a nightmare

“I'm going to open!” decides Selina. Her tone does not allow any resistance. Selina lifts her foot from my chest and walks to the door, proud as an Amazon queen.

So there I lie on my back and watch her. Every bone hurts. It's true: Thirty-seven-year-old, slim Selina defeated me, feeling like a proud young stallion just a few minutes ago, in a wrestling match. Beaten and humiliated by the woman who until recently taught me math. By a topless teacher in a Catwoman mask.

Selina taught me a life lesson. She aroused me sexually, dominated me in fighting. I try to sit up. “You stay down, Richard! I'm not done with you yet! ”Selina's hard voice sends a shiver through my body. What is she up to? “Remember, our score is 1: 1; that needs a decisive third round. ”Competing with her again? It sounds more like a threat than like a promise.

Selina closes the door behind her. The thoughts race through my skull. Is it Bruce who rang the bell? What if her old feelings for him flare up again, now that she knows she can physically put him in his place? I am not man enough for her; neither is he. Would she take both of us now that she knows she is superior to us? Would the evening end in a nightmare? A threesome in her bed? With the slim dream woman Selina and the fat dumpling Bruce?

I swallow. What a disturbing perspective! "Hello Bruce," I hear Selina's voice. Clear. Cold. Distant. Superior. Showing the timbre of a dominatrix.

An incomprehensible, submissive murmur reaches my ear. "Babs left you? You don't know where to go in this state? Well, you can come in. "

The door closes. Steps approach to the basement stairs. My nightmare is becoming reality. I have to get out of here, just get out! But how? Didn't Selina show me the access from the basement to the garden when she was leading me through the house? In no time at all I pack my clothes and disappear through the back door.

Damn, damn, damn, I think. I dress up in the shade of the hedge that separates Selina's garden from the neighboring property. Every bone hurts me. Physically battered and with a badly damaged ego, I stumble down the street to the bus stop.

I'm slowly catching myself up again. Stimulated, first victorious, then beaten, dominated and humiliated within a few minutes - what an experience! What a lesson! What will this day leave to me? The memory of the clinch with Selina, skin on skin. Her wrestling dominance in the end. And last but not least, a picture in the class album: Selina in a Catwoman costume. Priceless.

I look at my mobile. The bus will come in ten minutes.

"Hello honey," I hear a dark, threatening woman's voice. Stamping footsteps. Before I can turn around, two strong arms wrap around my hips and pull me up. Not again! I'm panting, fighting for air. "Who are you?" I rattle out. I try to stomp free and get my feet back on the ground. Unsuccessful.

“My friends call me sweet Babs. By the way, my enemies do that too - at least those who can still speak when I've finished them! "

Fear rushes through me. I've heard a lot about this mysterious brutal chick in a bat costume who is terrorizing the neighborhood. So far I thought the descriptions were rumors. "That bitch Selina and you humiliated my Bruce," presses the woman behind me with hot breath into my ear. "And you'll pay for it!" I stiffen. “I see you heard about me, boy. We have ten minutes until the bus arrives ... "

It will probably be the longest and most painful ten minutes of my life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, girl friend, mask, milf, student, teacher