Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Old 29-Jan-23, 18:28
DCK

Default Re: The experience of being overpowered by a woman

I’ve wrestled with many girlfriends etc in the past and could beat pretty much all of them if going at it for real. My wife on the other hand? I cannot beat that woman. She’s a beautiful blonde, 5’3 and 125ish lbs. In no way looks like someone who should be able to pin me at 5’10 and 170. However she was a ballet dancer her entire childhood and beyond, so her legs are ridiculously strong.

At first she didn’t really understand how to use them against me, but as she has come to figure things out, I can’t beat her anymore no matter how hard I try. She uses them to keep me at bay until I’m so tired she can get on top of me for a pin. I’d say she’s won the last 20 plus matches and I’m no kidding trying.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-23, 15:15
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCK [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve wrestled with many girlfriends etc in the past and could beat pretty much all of them if going at it for real. My wife on the other hand? I cannot beat that woman. She’s a beautiful blonde, 5’3 and 125ish lbs. In no way looks like someone who should be able to pin me at 5’10 and 170. However she was a ballet dancer her entire childhood and beyond, so her legs are ridiculously strong.

At first she didn’t really understand how to use them against me, but as she has come to figure things out, I can’t beat her anymore no matter how hard I try. She uses them to keep me at bay until I’m so tired she can get on top of me for a pin. I’d say she’s won the last 20 plus matches and I’m no kidding trying.
A good trick is to drive down into the thigh with the point of the elbow .. Very painful, and frowned upon in BJJ rolling, as it's regarded as unsporting.

I'd definitely get on top of this asap – I'd estimate you're a couple of matches away from her running off with Tyrone..
Old 03-Feb-23, 13:42
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A good trick is to drive down into the thigh with the point of the elbow .. Very painful, and frowned upon in BJJ rolling, as it's regarded as unsporting.

I'd definitely get on top of this asap – I'd estimate you're a couple of matches away from her running off with Tyrone..
Don't give him false hope my friend, he is only going to give her wife an easy armbar opportunity that way

Old 03-Feb-23, 16:39
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't give him false hope my friend, he is only going to give her wife an easy armbar opportunity that way

When I ran into this trouble with a ballet dancer I was hooking up with, I found if I slipped a blood capsule in my mouth before the grappling started, then if she went for an armbar or triangle, I could roll my eyes back and start dribbling blood – making her think she'd ruptured something.

Last edited by Ryan Futuristics; 03-Feb-23 at 16:56.
Old 05-Aug-23, 13:33
Points: 1,265, Level: 14 Points: 1,265, Level: 14 Points: 1,265, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I was a kid still I didn't know how strong a girl's legs could be. I was playing around with my girlfriend and had my head between her legs. She locked her ankles together and proceeded to dominate me for what seemed like an hour but was actually only a couple minutes. She patted my head like I was a dog and was pinching my nose. Then she took a picture of my face in between her thighs with her phone
The Following User Says Thank You to Old man 40 For This Useful Post: