Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Old 24-Apr-23, 00:31
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any of you remember Zee "the Pitbull"?

She was a very good hockey player in Canada too
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-23, 02:20
Session Wrestler
Points: 951, Level: 12 Points: 951, Level: 12 Points: 951, Level: 12
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%

Default Re: Any of you remember Zee "the Pitbull"?

Yes, I most assuredly remember Zee the Pitbull- incredibly nice genuine person and incredibly strong and skilled!! Here is a bit as mentioned before from when I used to book her! Through my company Gladiator Promotions (Gorgeous Gladiators) and this is of course, through wb270com.

Zee
(aka Nikey, Zee Warszawa)

Description
Stats: 5-4 175 pounds,
Specialities: wrestling (semi-competitive & competitive ), boxing, kickboxing, judo and martial arts

Contact Info
E-mail: pitbull85@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]mail.com
Phone: 416-963-4486, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Agency: Gladiator Productions
Additional Information

Zee, an Ultimate Fighting Competitor, is an all around athlete, plays and coaches hockey, and is a black belt in judo, as well as an expert in Brazilian Gracie style juijitsu. She is a powerhouse, and can take on the biggest competitors with ease. Yet, she never seeks to hurt those who are less skilled, often teaching them at the same time. She can easily dominate just about every opponent, and looks like the powerful, athlete she is, first and formost. She travels to a number of cities for martial arts touraments.

E-mail 9/96: "Nikey is way too powerful for just about anyone. When I wrestled her, she pretty much handled me at will. I got her on her back once, but she threw me aside. She then let me start the next fall by putting her in a schoolboy pin, and threw me off like I was nothing."

E-mail 8/97: "Zee takes pains to tell everyone she's not a model nor a bodybuilder. What she is, is strong. As in powerlifter strong. As in bench presses 315 strong. I'm 185 and she bench pressed ME. For REPS. Her biceps are not cut but they are huge and firm. Plus she's a martial arts expert, fun, friendly...did I mention STRONG? So if you enjoy a female powerhouse who can lift, toss and crush you with ease...look no further."

Links:
Homepage: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Valkyrie Message Board