Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Dec-22, 18:08
haymaker

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

I have hinted at this story where she beat me bad wearing some high heels and probably should tell it since I guess many of you will find it quite exciting even if somewhat embarrassing to me. This picture wasn't from that night but a couple days earlier and later I sort of figured out she was kind of alluding to what would happen but wearing only underwear in the pic when the opposite occurred that night.

We went dancing to this club she liked, she was not as overtly muscular as normal as had some knee tendonitis in the prior months and had not been lifting as much weight as normal and with the gold high heels and the short super tight white dress she was wearing you noticed she was obviously fit and toned but looked almost somewhat thin and very feminine I made some joking comment to her during the night that she no longer could take everyone in the club in a fight and wasn't as strong as before and to be careful as she was getting sort of rude with some dude and she shouldn’t just assume she would destroy him if it came to that.

When we walked out of the club there was this alley next to it we were familiar with and she told me to follow her in there and we walked through it until it went to the next block over where some restaurants were located. It was probably 3am so nobody was there of course. One restaurant had put this open bocce ball field behind it which had grass on it and she walked us that way and I had a feeling she didn’t want to face off in a bocce ball match as I would actually have a good chance to beat her at that, LOL.

She asked me if I was ready to get my ass beat by a skinny bitch. I had some liquid courage and said something like bring it. I remember her taking off her white thong Calvin Klein underwear and putting in her purse and throwing the purse to this side and leaving her heels and dress on. We both knew this meant she was assuming she was basically going to top me in the fight and seal her win with a victory fuck and wanted to rub it in by leaving her dress and heels on.

We sort of locked arms and began pushing on each other, she didn’t even bother to use her technical and physically advantages which would have allowed her to win easily but instead we were just sort of battling in a man to man style which was a contest of pure strength mostly. With her heels on she was taller than me and was at a different angle than normal and sort of seemed to give her more leverage than usual and I hate to fucking admit it but she ended up the one who was pushing me and then once she saw she was driving me back she would get me to the ground by some sort of throw or trip. We kept doing this and each time she told me to get up and try again as she was obviously trying to sort of embarrass me and prove a point.

It was a summer night and pretty hot and I remember at one point while I was on the ground and she had just got up after throwing me down again she then grabbed the bottom of her dress and sort of rolled it up in hand and lifted it to her forehead so she could wipe the sweat. From that position with her dress in her hand wiping her forehead her muscular and larger than normal arms and shoulders for a woman that kind of gave away she was a fit and strong woman were sort of covered up and I looked up and saw her long legs and tight and small abs and midsection and her ribs sticking out to some extent and her large tits for her frame just popping out of this little strapless bra she was wearing and got this pit in my stomach. It was hard taking in her ridiculously sexy body that looked more fit and feminine than muscular and strong from that perspective and looking up and processing this feminine woman with her heels on and this tight body which looked almost petite but with some serious tits and ass was overpowering and bullying me over and over again even though I had maybe 45lbs on her and I felt almost sick from the embarrassment and fear of the situation I was in.

She had done this maybe 8-10 times of taking me to the ground and then when she was about to throw me down again she put her arms around my waist and lifted me up onto her shoulder and carried me over like 10 feet and basically pinned me against this wood wall next to the little court to rub in her dominance and that she was still strong as shit and she was doing this while wearing her heels the whole time. She said to me “If I was being held up and pinned against the wall by someone much stronger than me I would have already wrapped my legs around his neck and choked him out but I guess that is why I always win and you can never ever beat me.”

After maybe 10 seconds of pinning me against the wall she walked me back and threw me down on my stomach and immediately got on top of me. She had taken my back and I laid there helplessly with my face in the grass and she pulled my pants and underwear down and basically rubbed one out on top of me until she came and she just soaked my ass with her juices. She then turned me around and took off her dress and her bra and sat on my chest and did some bicep posing and told me to feel up her muscles and tits. After a couple minutes of having to worship her she then turned around again and put her ass in my face while giving me a blow job. I didn't really want to come right then in public and tried to sort of protest but her ass was on face so it was very muffled and she was sucking the shit out of me while cupping my balls so withing some minutes she had proceeded to make me cum against my will. She can tell when I am about to come so she took her mouth off my dick and basically took all my cum in her hands and rubbed the cum all over my ass.

As I laid there she told me to open my mouth and she took one heel off and she told me to suck her foot and I had no choice but to do it. She then told me to put my bitch ass underwear and pants on and she proceeded to put her heel back on as I did so. I just remember how awkward and uncomfortable it was with my butt all wet and sticky and I look up and she was standing there naked with just her heels on and definitely was exuding the victorious Amazon warrior vibe.

She told me to go get her purse she had thrown down before the match. I was then told to open it and get her panties in there and she told to take the underwear out and get on my knees. She put her crotch in my face as I was kneeling before her and told me “next time you think some bitch ass dude is going to beat me I might just have a strap on in my purse and you are going to get on your knees and feel my powerful hips thrust my throbbing cock down your throat over and over again until you truly feel how dominant I am and why I don’t ever lose.

She then lifted her leg up and I put her underwear over one heel and then the other heel and she had me pull it up until it was on her. She went over and got her dress and put it on herself and proceeded to come over next to me and bend down so her butt was showing and told me to worship her strong as fuck thighs and butt too and to kiss them and I did so of course, she then told me to get up as she said she had given me enough fun and masturbation material for the night and she was ready to go home so I needed to go get her bra on the floor and put in her purse and my bitch ass was going to carry her purse home.

This was before Uber and all so we called a cab. My face was cut up and also had a limp from how she was pinning me and when we got picked up the cab driver was like what happened to him after we got in the car. My wife was like some guy at the club hit him but she was like you should see the other guy.

The cab driver asked me what I did to the other guy. My wife was like he didn’t do shit but I just beat the shit out of him like a good strong wife does.

He kind of laughed and was like “seriously.” My wife flexed her biceps which were pretty pumped and really stood out on her frame even though maybe not even as muscular as normal.

“Damn, you do look strong, especially for a pretty girl.”

She was like if you even knew what I can do to guys, either I am stronger than them and can take them down or I am too tough and fit and I beat the crap out of them.

The driver asked me, "is she too tough for you" assuming that I looked pretty fit and bigger than her and was stronger. She laughed so hard she was almost coughing. She said, "that is hilarious, I let him know the first time I was too strong and got on top and held him down, he is lucky he isn't stronger than me or I would just beat the crap out of him like I do to guys that have 100 lbs of muscles of me and have to be taught that a hot as fuck girl can kick their ass.

The driver just said “What?!” as couldn’t process it and she told him “I always be talking shit into their ear when I have them pinned and pushing their face into the floor and letting them know I can do whatever I want to them “ Of course she just beat the crap out of me like 20 minutes earlier doing basically this and was rubbing it in.

“Let me put to you this way, every guy thinks they can take me and wants to flex and show off before facing me but they all end up having to look up and see me on top of them and worship my cute little girl muscles and rub on my round ass tits and admit they lost. If they take their loss like a man and are lucky I will grab their dick and put it inside me while holding them down and fuck them harder than they can imagine like only a crazy strong girl who just beat your ass can do.

The driver ask me, "is this true, can she really do that shit to guys" and I basically said “yes, but trust me dude that you don’t really want to know.” He seemed very curious but I was in pain and embarrassed so was hoping they would drop the small talk and as far as I remember they did.

She was laying in bed the next day with a hangover and I sort of took my revenge. She was on her stomach and was naked except for a white thong underwear I had put on her. It was hard to believe looking at her cute butt and her muscular but still feminine looking back that this body seemed twice as strong as mine the night before and somehow was by far the most powerful body either man or woman I have ever had a physical match with.

I took off her panties and started rubbing on her as she got really wet and she lied there groaning in a pleasurable way. After some minutes of that I turned her over and her eyes were closed but she was smiling and I grabbed her hands and held her down and fucked her hard as I watched her perfect boobs bounce up and down and after about 5 minutes of that she came hard as hell. Luckily I was sort of dehydrated and so didn’t come that easily as I was definitely getting off on sort of being in the dominant position. After she came I just fucked her for a couple more minutes until I came myself.

It is always slightly odd to me that she obviously like to be submissive in a certain way and I liked to be dominant at times as well but she is just too competitive and views herself as too much of a badass who can kick any guy’s ass that she doesn’t like to give in to the submissive role unless she is basically sort of in a state where she is not really in a position where she could or would fight back.

Later that day I can tell she felt a little bad about what happened last night when she saw how I looked which was obvious like I got my ass kicked by her and she sort of half ass apologized for getting a little out of hand. She did tell me that she respected that I handled losing like that with her ass in my face and getting sucked off better than the last guy she did that move where she ended up in that position after winning. I was like WTF and who the fuck did you do that do?

She didn’t tell me what happened at the time but did years later and it was definitely another time where she seemed to be reliving taking it to a guy she should have no business beating through me. I can tell that story as well if people are interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg D607F2FC-C403-4298-AC61-CAF234F357C3.jpeg (549.4 KB, 720 views)
Old 26-Dec-22, 20:41
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I'm always interested in reading more, mate. Yes, please continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-23, 11:58
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Always blown away by these stories and can't tell if true as she is just too much. I know I asked before, but do you want to see her humbled? And why would it be by a man (who according to you, basically would have to be not just a large BB, but probably a highly skilled mma fighter).

Would you not be interested to see a woman beat her?

As for your relationship with her it sounds awfully warped to me.
Old 06-Jan-23, 12:42
Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Thanks dear Haymaker for your nice stories, write more please.
Old 12-Feb-23, 10:57

She didn’t tell me what happened at the time but did years later and it was definitely another time where she seemed to be reliving taking it to a guy she should have no business beating through me. I can tell that story as well if people are interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dear for your interesting stories
Please right what happend with the other guy

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Samer-X For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-23, 12:19

Hi Dear Haymaker
Usually, you don't take long to send more stories that happened previously, is everything okay?
Thanks
Old 23-May-23, 03:22
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samer-X [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Dear Haymaker
Usually, you don't take long to send more stories that happened previously, is everything okay?
Thanks
Any updates from your end..Haymaker
Old 07-Jun-23, 20:25
Points: 308, Level: 6 Points: 308, Level: 6 Points: 308, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Germar, I know most of the men on this forum probably fantasize about having a wife like mine but it really is a mind fuck to be so vulnerable against your wife and to want to compete over and over again with someone who you have no chance of beating and always lose to. I don’t think it is something you can really understand unless you have lived it as the reality is way different than the fantasy.

My wife actually was about the same height and relative size she is now at 12 as she got puberty real early. I am about 3 years older than her so she like to joke that she could have started kicking my ass when I was 15 and she was 12 and probably even earlier since she is so much better than me her being smaller would have not helped me much. She once told me it was too bad for me we didn't fight when I was 11 and she was 8 as they might have been my last chance. She had 4 older brothers and had a tumultuous house so she said by the time she was 7 she was pretty good at fighting.

To me her best ability is her mind and her confidence and the fact that she is so strong and athletic to go along with that is really what makes her abilities so special. Some people just have that ability to turn on the switch. I played in flag football league once and I had this teammate who was about the same size as me and around some level of athleticism. In practice we are very similar but when the game started he became a different player and his adrenaline took over and he was flying all over the field while I was the same player as I was in practice. With my wife it was very similar. In the gym our abilities would be similar but during a fight she immediately became a different person and could harness that adrenaline and just would overwhelm and beat me easily.

Her story about beating her first boyfriend at 16 seemed unbelievable to me. She had no reason to lie to me and it wasn’t like she needed to make up some story to intimidate me more but I couldn’t really understand how she thought she could beat a man who was much bigger than her and in great shape and had maybe 3-4 years of martial arts training. To have that level of self-confidence just borrowed on being delusionally cocky but she obviously could back it up as she literally destroyed him in a fight.

She just assumed she could beat guys up is she wanted. When we would go out and she would have some drinks she would get wound up if she saw guys being misogynistic or if they were being as asshole to their girlfriend or they made some nasty remark to her. Some of these dudes were pretty big and often it seemed like she was egging them on to fight her. The guys would look at me like are you going to get her to shut up or protect her but I never engaged with them. It never escalated into an actual physical fight(which was probably fortunate for those guys) but it would show me that she just didn’t think it was me that she could beat but pretty much thought she could beat any guy’s ass.

One time at a club she got real angry at this really big guy and I would ask her wasn’t she afraid that this guy might be a fighter and he was really big and would beat her up and can she tone it down. She told me that even guys who were bigger and had training would underestimate her and she would find a way to get on top. “After all these years of me beating your ass it it crazy you still doubt my ability. Guys are stupid, they see a pretty face and some boobs and they take it easy and before they know it I am beating their ass and on top of them and once I am on top it is over."

From fighting her I understood her point. Her legs and hips were so strong that when she got on top she could lock your legs where you couldn’t move. She said she could see the fight come out of guys when this happened almost instantly as they quickly realized they were pretty helpless and no way to get the momentum to get her off them. Also, she said she was just too ruthless for most men and from on top she had no hesitation just throwing elbows down on their face. Of course she was right that naturally guys would underestimate her and even the rare guy who could beat her would have trouble doing so the first time she would fight them.

I understood how good she was but still it was hard to reconcile how she looked in terms of being so attractive and having someone with tits and ass like her being physically dominant. Part of me still thinks I should be able to beat her and it is my fault even though that is not really rationale. Like I said I took some MMA classes and that helped me understand it was more about how amazing she was then me sucking. Her legs, hips and core were stronger than any of the other guys I sparred with and she was also much more flexible and a little quicker to me. Of course she knew all my weaknesses so maybe I was biased in that she knew how to attack me better than anybody else and just seemed stronger and quicker than guys I faced. The bigger guys definitely had much better upper body strength than hers but her upper body strength was pretty good and definitely enough that she could defend herself to use the advantages that she had. Mostly she was just more aggressive and I would say meaner which I felt was her biggest strength. I would definitely without hesitation put my money on her beating any of the guys I sparred with. Over the years I kind of figured out how you could beat her but I didn't have the strength or technique to accomplish that but I didn't think any of these guys in my class did either.

She did ask me if any of the guys could beat me worse than her. I wasn't sure if she was being competitive like if that would bother her or was just curious. Luckily none of them could, although I probably would have lied to her if that was the case as would have been scared she would want to show up and show off and face off with someone I claimed could beat me worse than her and that would have been mortifying to me.

Here are a couple more pics, this is probably when she was most intimidating me and trying to make sure I knew I had no chance.
Did you and your wife ever try Carry and lift sensual things.like the wrestling is getting bad. So why don't you guys try sensual lift and carry sessions
Old 23-Jun-23, 11:59

Hello Haymaker, I am beginning to worry about you because you have not told us your beautiful stories for a long time. Sometimes I think that you have been harmed by your wife and you no longer want to tell new stories. Hahahahaha . I hope everything is fine.
Old 26-Jun-23, 18:36
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samer-X [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She didn’t tell me what happened at the time but did years later and it was definitely another time where she seemed to be reliving taking it to a guy she should have no business beating through me. I can tell that story as well if people are interested.

Hey guys, don't worry, for better or worse we haven’t had any matches recently but I am going to talk about the match I discussed she told me about which seemed to be the inspiration for the last incident I mentioned where she lifted me and threw me against the wall and bragged to the taxi driver about how she was stronger than me and also beat guys who were even way stronger than her.

She said she was fucking this former college baseball player from time to time years ago and they eventually had a wrestling match, I think they had messed around some and guessing she played around enough with him in bed to feel confident she would beat him so she sort of set it up to have a match one time after the gym at her apartment.

He was a apparently a very good catcher at one point but I believe had torn his ACL a couple years prior and had complications so she said he liked to do upper body workouts but would complain about lower body and cardio stuff. They had a very physical relationship in bed and she had flipped him over and held him down in bed but it was more playful than a competitive thing as it was apparent he was slightly more submissive and she is obviously dominant.

She had told him kind of in a joking but with a hint of serious manner she could really kick his ass numerous times and he always kind of laughed it off but one night at his place after the gym she told him he had no idea who he was with asked him to try her in a more serious manner. He told her if that is what you want and he proceeded to take his shirt off and flex to try and intimidate her as he was a big guy at about 6”, 220lbs. She said she laughed and told him that he was just trying for her to take her shirt off too and he should wait to flex until after he won, although she mentioned right before they started that maybe he was acting a little too cocky for a guy who always end up on the bottom in bed against her as she definitely wanted to put a seed of doubt in his mind before they started. Of course she was kind of playing with him since with her confidence she surely actually thought she would win.

She said it was a pretty intense match as they started on the bed but they ended up on the floor and it got sort of personal and heated and very physical. She said he was really strong in his upper body so would kind of get on top of her to try and hold her down but she ended up kicking him off everytime and trying to body and head scissor him various times when he tried that and he got obviously frustrated pretty quickly at how hard it was and eventually he ran out of gas and she started having her way with him.. She says she let him get out of her scissors to make it last long and wear him down and it was pretty apparent they both realized her quickness and flexibility was sort of a mismatch and his only advantage was his upper body strength and she easily neutralized that after he got exhausted trying to pin her unsuccessfully. He tried to get on her again but was obviously gassed and she waited for her opportunity and she violently kicked him off and the momentum sort of took them where she got on her feet going forward and he stepped back and she quickly put her foot behind him and grabbed his body with her arms and she sort of judo threw him into the wall where she was up against him. As he landed it ended up where he was sitting down and his back was against the wall and she had her knees around his midsection where he couldn’t really move and she pushed her chest into his face so he had no leverage to use his upper body strength to get her off.

The force actually created a crack in the wall and she never fixed it until she moved out. I asked her about it when I saw once at her apartment and she didn’t really give an answer on what happened but I always suspected she had kicked some guy’s ass and sort of didn’t fix it as a little trophy for what she had done.

When she told me about this match later it made sense. She says she was really surprised at how much power and force she had that she was able to throw this much bigger and stronger guy against the wall and pin him there and it made a large thud and she could tell he was instantly sort of scared and completely surprised she had overpowered him like that.

He yelled out “you won, you won, please get off me” as she was pushing his head into the wall with her chest and she laughed at him and told him, “I have been kicking your ass the whole time and now have you pinned against the wall, you don’t think I know I won already, I was having fun but this is what I could have done to you." She starting squeezing her knees around his ribs and he instantly cried out that he gived.

“Anyway, I having more fun pinning you against the wall then squeezing the fuck out of you and making you give right away. It is sad you can bench like what 350 or 400lbs, I don’t pay attention when you are trying to show off with that shit, and you bench all that weight and can’t even push me off you right now. Admit I am too strong for you”. He didn’t say anything and she then moved her body where she put her knee in his side and pushed him over with her arms and he slump to the floor. She then proceeded to sit her butt on his face while facing toward his feet and then was taking her shirt slowly and told him to feel her back muscles while she did it. She told him, “you didn’t answer me, feel my sexy girl muscles and admit I am stronger than you.” He was obviously annoyed and violently pushed her off him where she sort of stood up and took two steps to catch her balance and she has crazy good balance or would have fell over from the force. She turned around quickly while standing over him and sort of laid into him.

“What the fuck is that pussy move bitch. You lost, pushing me off after you lost and agreed to stop is just pathetic and that strength didn’t do shit for you against me earlier. Maybe if you were athletic enough to make the majors and not just quit after you hurt your knee you might have been able to win against me, actually probably not, but would have at least been a challenge and not just get you ass beat the whole time by me and then quit. I know you don’t want to fight me more after how bad I can obviously beat you, and I was taking it easy on you so don’t get it twisted that you will do better next time.” She then took her t-shirt off as should stood over him and sat her crotch on his face. “Come on push me off you fucking strong jock, you just going to let me hold you down with my pussy and feel and smell what it is like to get your ass beat by a little girl.” He didn’t try to push her off as he obviously thought better about It and knew taking the loss was really his only option at that point.

She had a sports bra on and she did some bicep flexes and told him to feel up her sweaty abs and arms and all her muscles. She said to him “whose flexing over who bitch, you so wish you were me right now but your big muscles are all for show and mine are actually stronger and even though your arms are twice as big as mine I still I kicked your ass across the room and fucking threw you down and ragdolled you. He got annoyed and told her, “you won but you didn’t fucking ragdoll me and you aren’t stronger than me.”

She got annoyed and told him, "Shut the fuck you up loser bitch, I literally threw and pinned you against the wall and when exactly were you throwing me around and overpowering me in the match. I remember, you never were. Take your fucking loss like a man and you can just feel what a winner’s stronger muscles feel like and rub on mine. I am going to wear these little shorts and this sports bra next time at the gym and when you look over at me I am going to pull my shorts down some so you can see my thong sticking out and you are going to have to think about how bad this sexy girl with that soft round ass that you want to fuck so bad and is who is making you hard as fuck could kick your ass right then in front of everybody and you can’t do shit to stop her. Not only that but you will thinking about my tits at the same time.” She then took off her sports bra and told him to rub her tits. He did so but she said he was kind of half assing and after a couple minutes of that she told him he could do better than that and when else in your life are you going to lose to and have to worship tits like this. She adjusted her position and stuck one of her boobs in his face and whispered in his ear about him losing to a pretty blonde bitch and having to suck her tits whether he liked it or not and he did started sucking them. When she had enough of that she stood up and told him to take her shorts off as she had some yoga style shorts on. He took them off and she then sat down on his face again with only her underwear on this time. She told him to move her panties over and eat her out if he knew what was good for her. He proceeded to do so and then she said that’s the good boy I like and she went and pushed down his short and underwear while she sat on him and then proceeded to suck his dick while grinding her ass in his face. After she got him hard as fuck doing that for a minute she got off him and grabbed his hands and pulled him up. “Go get on the bed bitch.” He went and lied on the bed and she then proceeded to put her foot in his face under his chin where she was pressing it up against the headboard and her leg was spread where her crotch was on his, She moved her underwear over and grabbed his dick and barely put it inside her where she was sort of teasing it. “Fuck, I thought you were strong as shit and were going to kick my ass, this is just embarrassing you can’t stop a girl from putting her foot in her face and forcing your dick in her pussy. Just because you know you can’t win against me doesn’t mean you should take me making you my bitch. Come on, fight back and show me what a man you are. Since she was holding pushing his chin into the bed he couldn’t really talk and didn’t; say anything.

"Enough of this shit, you are going to cum for me." She let go of his chin with her foot and then let me inside her completely. She was sitting on him and put her hand under his chin and was pushing it in into the bed. She told him to grab her ass and feel how strong it was as she then proceeded to fuck the shit out of him and he came really quick. She got off him then said to him “Oh shit, in a real match I also end up on top and make you cum whenever I want” She kind of laughed and made some joking comment about why he was fighting back so hard and trying to win so bad if he obviously liked her on top since he came right away. “You don’t have to fight it since I am too fit and strong for you to do shit about it anyway.” He didn’t say anything the whole time as was probably in same state of shock. They laid there and went to bed.

She could tell he was sort of devastated the next morning as he wouldn’t say anything and looked to be on the verge of crying and he obviously could not understand or process how he could get his ass beat by her like that. It probably didn’t help that she hadn’t put any clothes on and still left her black thong on and wanted to rub it in by making him look at the sexy and virtually naked body that had physically and sexually dominated him the night before and leaving the same panties on as sort of a trophy where he had to be reminded the next day at what happened and that this girl beat him and made him her bitch.

After a couple hours not saying thing he asked her, “are you just going to wear only panties all day.”

She retorted back, “I never thought you would complain having to see me in just my panties all day. Fine, I will take them off if that makes you feel better. She then proceeded to take them off right there and asked him “is there something suddenly intimidating about having to look at my naked body. Must be so horrible for you having to look at a sexy naked girl all day. Stop acting like a bitch, I am sure your dick is hard as shit by how you looking at me, do you want me to get on top of you again? BTW, I am being nice, we both saw last nice I don’t need permission to get on top of you and I sucked your dick even though I won and you lost. I think you are the one who needs to suck the winner’s dick, I mean pussy. Get on your knees and worship this powerful pussy or you will feel what is like to pinned down by it again. Also, if you half ass it again I will pin you down and force my strap on down your throat so you better do a good job for your strong as fuck Goddess.

He went and got on his knees immediately. She laughed really hard, “wow, how bad do I beat you last night, you got on your knees so fast. I am just playing with you, you can get up. Don't worry I am only using that strap on to fuck the shit out of girls as I don’t need to do that to you prove who is the man here unless you are dumb enough to think you can actually beat me.

He stood up but was getting really frustrated and annoyed as he was staring at her and realizes how she dominated him last night and was rubbing it in today. “How the fuck did I lose to you, I know you lift and workout all the time but your body looks like a fucking porn star and what are you like 130 lbs, I was about your size at 13.

She kind of laughed and mentioned she was too muscular to be that light right now and was 142lbs but it could have been worse since she would have beat him even she only weighed 130lbs. and was this size at 13 too and he made some face at her where it was obvious she made him feel even worse and he asked, “you claiming you would have beat me at my size now when your were only 13, I can’t even with this shit. If this was a couple years ago before I messed my knee up, I would have kicked your ass.

She honestly responded back, “Pretty tough talk for a guy who ended up with his foot on my face and at the mercy of my pussy, Sorry to say it dude, but maybe you would have done better before but you are no way tough enough to have ever beat me. My older brothers stopped wrestling me at 13 since I looked like this then and then started being unable to beat me and my mom lost it when she found out her little girl now had a sexy woman's body and was still kicking her precious boys asses and bitch told we couldn’t wrestle anymore. It would have gone the same when I was 13, but probably even worse because you would have to deal with that epic hardon yourself after I beat you instead of me getting you off and also I was wrestling all the time then and was probably better than I am right now and you couldn’t just have some excuse about why lost and would just know a little girl beat your ass because she was just stronger than you.

She said she told him not to feel bad since the reality was it was only how she looked that made him feel that way and if he faced a guy with her ability, strength and athleticism for wrestling he would have just accepted he lost to a much smaller but more skilled dude than him but wouldn’t be all in his feelings about. She tried to make him feel better by saying even though she was a girl it wasn’t like she wasn’t stronger than most guys and he didn’t do any worse than any other guy did against her and she grew up wrestling her brothers and was just more experienced and that she was actually impressed noticing how strong he was during the match.

He asked “how the fuck were you impressed, you said you were taking it easy and I still didn’t do shit against you”. She could tell that comment really hurt him. He was grunting hard and losing breath during the match and she basically didn’t seem to break a sweat or make any noise showing extreme effort and it was pretty apparent he was going all out but it didn’t seem like she needed to despite the fact she was easily defending against him during the match and her comment basically reinforced that is what occurred and he knew she wasn’t just talking shit. Of course I knew when she quiet during the matches she was actually trying and concentrating harder but it would seem the opposite if you didn’t know her style. He couldn’t take that he lost while also knowing she could have hurt him much worse and him pushing her after she won was probably part of the frustration of knowing he got beat bad even though it seemed he was trying harder than her to win.

She told him she was trying hard, he kind of rolled his eyes as seemed like he didn’t really believe her and felt that maybe she was just trying to make him feel better. It kind of took her back as she was used to guys pretending that she got lucky or that they were unprepared but nobody had every really called her out for sort of not respecting them enough to call out in a match. She figured with his athletic background he has gotten pretty good at objectivity analyzing his abilities and he knew when he was physically outmatched.

She sort of respected his comment and then kind of felt bad about what she said in the moment and told him it was definitely a lot harder than she had to try against other guys. She didn’t really have the heart to tell him that she felt she was maybe going 75-80%, although she actually considers that going pretty hard. Having to go that hard to win is actually impressive to her but no way would this guy understand or accept that.

Seeing how he was feeling and not wanting to deal with that the rest of the day or week or whatever she told him he could have a mercy match with her and he basically instantly said yes. She said his hands were strong as shit and her hands and wrist are basically her weakest point so she knew he would dominate that match and sure enough he basically pushed her into the wall right away and she moved her panties over and let him fuck her against the wall to sort of restore his manhood. She said he nearly broke some of her fingers with how hard he was holding them as he was getting out his anger and wanted to show his strength and at one point he made some comment that he was the one now taking it easy on her and she was just thinking that little did he know that while he was fucking her against the wall that she could easily kick him from that position and to her there was no doubt he would be on the ground begging her for mercy in 10 seconds if she wanted.

Of course I already 100% knew she could beat him into the ground from that position and that she didn’t have anything to prove to me but I guess it still bothered her and she is bizarrely insecure that he would think that he was in a dominant position when she was just letting him do what he was physically good at and being nice enough not to let him know that he was not actually any match for her and she was kind of pretending to be at his mercy. He didn’t wrestle her again though as was pretty obvious they both knew she would just destroy him again and he didn’t enjoy that. I really never heard anything about this guy besides that so don’t really know more about it.

It definitely occurred to me that she was sort of relieving what she did to this guy when she did this to me and it made me think how many times when she did these various scenarios where while she was kicking my ass she was actually using me to get off on how she beat some guy who was bigger and stronger than me and even if she didn’t get a great deal of pride in beating me since she thought I was no competition it made her horny and prideful to think about how she beat some guy who she did view as a legitimate competitor to her.

This picture isn’t her but from what I remember what her body basically looked like at the time this would have occurred and what she likely looked like in her panties rubbing in her victory. She had long blonde hair at the time so this would have been sort of what it looked like when she forced him to suck her tits and feel her ass after beating him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg B470A3BE-FF9D-4FD3-A048-D5387C254832.jpeg (432.5 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpeg 590FA16A-A3A7-48C2-B2B0-B9074FD11276.jpeg (425.8 KB, 209 views)

Last edited by haymaker; 26-Jun-23 at 20:35.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband