Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-23, 03:21
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Abusing Authority season 2 (f/f prostyle)

Abusing authority season 2: Barbie vs skipper
By Stone Kidman

It’s the start of the next season for League rookie matches and I had the pleasure of refereeing these two blonde twins. They might have been cousins, since they weren’t exactly identical. To be honest I was so in awe of staring at these little beach bunnies I completely missed their introduction, so instead I named them Barbie and Skipper. The League seemed to have relaxed its rules for outfits since a logical choice, if not a one piece swimsuit, would be athletic attire like sport bras and lycra shorts. For some reason, perhaps to earn extra tips from members by dressing sexy, both of the blondes wore string bikinis.

I made a point out of feeling up Barbie first, since she was more developed; a firm pair of 36C cups compared to the other girl’s perky 32B’s. She appeared a couple inches taller than her opponent, maybe 5’07” to Skipper’s average 5’05” height. Not to mention Barbie was a little more filled out in the backside as well when I stared at that applebottom, with her bikini bottoms practically being eaten between those cheeks. I made the platinum blonde eighteen year old stand with her arms stuck straight out at her side. I lightly ran my fingers through her shoulder length straight hair before moving down to trace her shoulders. I slid my palms down her flat tummy before moving up to gently cup her boobs.

I felt her gasp lightly as I pressed my body against her back, certain she could feel the erection jutting out from my black and white striped speedos against the crack of her ass. She smelled like honeysuckle as I gently fondled each orb before slowly pushing my fingers down inside the bikini top to rub her nipples. I heard Barbie make a slight sigh of pleasure and I whispered I’d help her win if she wanted to help me out after the match.

“Mmm,“ was her only reply, either of pleasure or uncertainty I wasn’t sure. Regardless, I made Barbie turn around so our lips were almost touching as I felt up her tits some more before I slid down to check her legs. Like Skipper, she was barefoot and didn’t have any kneepads; while they had to have passed a basic wrestling match in order to even be in the rookie division, neither were properly prepared for a true fight. My hand reached around to knead her ass before I slid my fingers up into her crotch to probe her pussy.

Barbie had a small triangle of pubes but I could feel her moist labia and thought I would cream in my briefs when she moaned softly after my index finger teased her budding clit. I stood and asked if she understood my instructions. She looked more pissed than pleased, but this is the reaction I’m used to. In fact, before I told Barbie to return to her corner, I noticed she was flushed with embarrassment at being fondled and fingered in front of a small crowd of about two dozen members who came to watch the newbies.

I waved Skipper to come to the center and lift her arms to get frisked. She was surprisingly perky after having just witnessed me molest her opponent and made little giggles, flinching like she was ticklish, as I ran my fingers through her hair and down her tight body. She felt more athletic, small muscles in her arms while her legs felt like they were carved out of wood. Her pear sized boobs were nice but that ass of hers was so firm you could bounce a quarter off it. She stoically stood there and let me tease her nipples until they were stiff then probe her shaved pussy until my fingers came out moist from her sweet folds.

This may sound weird but the smell of a woman can often be a huge turn on and for whatever reason, Skipper was intoxicating. She demurely sucked my digits clean when I offered my first two fingers for her to lick after I was done my inspection, delivering the same innuendo about helping her win if she was willingly to help me out after; grinding my rock hard dick against her firm body for emphasis.

Skipper just giggled slightly but likewise made no sign of confirmation or even acknowledgement. Eventually I sent the shorter blonde back to her corner and started the match. The bell rang and both came out rather aggressively, this is common for rookies; they were either too inexperienced to know how to begin or they had no fear and charged out like bulls, not thinking defensively at all. Either way I stepped back and watched these two blondes slam into each other; squealing curses as they each grabbed the others hair and swung wild slaps that seemed to barely connect.

Barbie was the first to break the rules, she twirled with Skipper until they stumbled into the ropes. The taller blonde bent her opponent’s throat over the middle rope and pushed down, choking the skinny Skipper. I had meant to come over and give her a count to break the hold, or at least admonish her for such a flagrant foul, when I saw Barbie reach back and pull aside Skipper’s bikini bottoms.

“Go on, dog…lick!” Barbie commanded me while her opponent struggled to free herself. That’s when I realized why I didn’t know their names. The accent gave it away why neither were offended at my frisking or acknowledged my offer, they were European; probably Swedish or Scandinavian. I was frozen for a moment until Barbie whistled for me like I was actually just her pet. I then dove at Skipper’s shaved snatch, I could feel her struggled grunts and gasps with my face buried in her box while my tongue dug as deep as I could.

“Ahh!” Skipper cried out after she was inadvertently pushed out of the ring by my aggressive pussy licking, trying to burrow my mouth further in. Barbie rolled her eyes and called me a bad dog, which sounded hot in her sexy accent, while I stood in the ring and watched the tall blonde exit to retrieve her opponent. She made sure to soften Skipper up first, kicking the petite hardbody in the ribs and stomping her a few times before I told her to get it back in the ring.

Barbie pulled Skipper up by her hair, ramming the shorter blonde’s head into the edge of the ring before rolling her into the ring under the bottom rope. Barbie herself took her time, climbing up onto the apron before stepping between the ropes slowly to tease me, flashing her cleavage at me.

“Bad doggie,“ she scolded me after I grabbed my stiff dick through my briefs and gave me a ball tap. It was just enough to make me wince but not like a full on low blow, perhaps to keep me in check while Barbie went to work on her opponent. Skipper was just trying to get up, seemingly stunned by getting her head whacked, while she seemed to be swimming as the teen slowly grasped for the ropes to pull herself upright.

Barbie said something in Swedish or whatever I couldn’t understand as she grabbed a handful of Skipper’s hair and lifted the petite blonde to her feet before running her opponent face first into the turnbuckle. She spun Skipper around and held onto the top rope for leverage as Barbie drove several kicks at the petite teen’s tummy. The crowd began counting along, hoping Barbie would get to ten, but after eight Skipper began to sag. That’s when the taller blonde scooped her opponent up and locked Skipper in a tree of woe.

I found myself getting hard again as Barbie first used the hardbody’s abs for a punching bag again until the taller babe knelt down and removed Skipper’s bikini. “Ohh,” the teen moaned as Barbie sucked on Skipper’s nipples. She even pulled up her own top and lifted her opponent’s head up to make Skipper suck her bigger titties too. Barbie curled a finger, inviting me over as I stood a few feet away; idly gripping my dick through my speedos again.

When I got closer, Barbie replaced my hand with her own. I sighed when she pulled down the waistband of my briefs to tug my meat. She stood and pointed from my cock to Skipper’s mouth, miming a blowjob with her hand pushing an invisible shaft while she stuck her tongue against the inside of her cheek. I didn’t need to be told twice and felt Skipper’s muffled moan around my member once Barbie pulled the petite blonde’s bikini bottoms to the side once more to finger fuck the topless teen.

It was an awkward angle with Skipper upside down but I was shoving my rod in and out, while she made muffled moans and gagging sounds, as I fucked her face until Barbie fingered the teen to a squealing orgasm. I unfortunately had to extract my organ and tuck my slicked dick back in my briefs before I stood and raised Barbie’s hand as the winner of the first fall.

Skipper was a little miffed after I helped free her from the corner. She spat out the taste of my dick and called me something I had to assume was unkind in Swedish before returning to her corner. I was done taking abuse from rookies and marched over to tell the petite blonde she should make me a better offer if she wanted to win and get the big cash prize.

“I make her your whore?” Skipper asked with her cute accent. I nodded and she understood as I went back to the center, after the rest time was done, and signaled the second round to begin. Barbie was over confident as she came out and locked up with Skipper in another hair pulling tug of war. She backed the blonde into the ropes and gave me a wink before her face suddenly twisted up like she had sucked on a sour lemon.

I hadn’t noticed their positioning but Skipper had been able to drive a knee between her opponent’s legs. I started to admonish the teen until Skipper licked her lips and smiled so I pretended I was checking my fingernails instead. The shorter blonde grabbed her opponent by her hair and wrapped her firm legs around Barbie’s skull before Skipper dropped back to lock in a headscissors.

“Ugh,“ the busty teen grunted as she tried to separate Skipper’s thighs while the fit blonde reached up to tug on the ropes. It looked like she was doing pull ups as she used the leverage to punish Barbie with more pressure as the petite blonde crossed her ankles to pour on the pain. That’s when I noticed the blonde’s juicy 36C cups jiggling while she struggled to get free.

As per the rules, if any fighter loses an article of clothing, even if on purpose, they’re not permitted to put it back on. So both blondes had to resume the second round topless and the sight of those perfect tits were so distracting that when I knelt to ask Barbie if she wanted to submit I found my hands instantly cupping those jugs. She was already red with frustration as Skipper squished the busty blonde’s cheeks so her face was mashed together.

“Ohh,” I heard Barbie gasp softly when I knelt closer to suck on her stiff nipple. I wrapped my mouth wide around her boob and licked the stiff nip before making a powerful suction after closing my lips around it. Skipper was grinning as she continued to bounce by pulling on the ropes. I felt Barbie grab the back of my head, it felt like she was pushing my mouth deeper, but it was so she could get a handful of my scraggly brown hair. She yanked my mouth off so she could look me in the eyes and say, “I submit!”

That’s when I stood, wiping the saliva off my cheeks with the back of my hand, before signaling the end of round two by submission. Skipper seemed to reluctantly let go of the ropes, intent on maybe getting payback but finally relented after I sternly ordered her to unlock the hold. Barbie was so pissed she tried to attack the shorter blonde but I had to hold her back, my hand inadvertently grabbing her breast to restrain the blonde.

“Get off me, asshole,” she shouted with an accent that sounded more Hungarian. I instructed Barbie to wait in her corner as I helped Skipper up from the canvas with a hand. “You owe me,“ I whispered to her. She was giddy, seemingly horny from dishing out punishment to her opponent, and reached out to stroke the erection jutting out of my speedos before she stood on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

“Help me win I let you fuck her,” she spoke, her voice sounding more Russian-esque. Skipper’s hand jerked my through my briefs so fast it was making me lightheaded as she made moans before she left unsatisfied. The petite blonde giggled as she sauntered back to her corner, giggling mischievously while glancing over her shoulder as she shook her tight little ass in the thong. I was left dizzy but as I turned around I saw Barbie had calmed down.

“Hey ref,” she shouted. The blonde cupped her melons together and winked, nodding her head back to invite me over. When I came to confer, Barbie told me she would let me use Skipper as a fucktoy in the showers after, in so many words, if I helped her win. “What do you want me to do,“ I asked, my hand tracing up her flat tummy to cup her tit. I could see she had to hold back her anger while I felt her up as the taller blonde told me just not to disqualify her.

“You got it,“ I said and leaned in to kiss but she put a hand up to stop me. “Do you job first,” she said, “then fun time.” I groaned in frustration as she pushed me back but that accent was too sexy to turn down. I adjusted my erection and stepped into the center to start the final round.

Barbie and Skipper were actually fighting defensive, circling each other and swinging a slap while the audience cheered. The arena echoed with wolf whistles as the two topless blondes finally came together to grab each other's hair. The taller babe winced when Skipper grabbed hold of Barbie’s nipple. She twisted it as the petite blonde took a couple of harsh slaps across her own smaller tits.

“Aiee,” Skipper squealed as she was lifted up by a nasty front wedgie after Barbie grabbed the shorter fighter’s thong. The two teens tumbled into the ropes where they continued their nasty brawl by slapping, ripping hair and trying to choke the other across the ropes again but neither were successful.

“Here ref,” Barbie called after she yanked Skipper down by her hair and got the shorter blonde in a front headlock. The tall busty goddess flashed me a wink as she reached over to yank up Skipper’s thong and tried to repeat the dog whistle she did earlier. Skipper suddenly reversed the maneuver by shooting an uppercut between Barbie’s thighs. The tall blonde staggered back when her opponent stood upright.

“Not yet, bitch,” Skipper hissed in her sexy accent. She grabbed a handful of Barbie’s hair and charged forward, ramming her opponent’s head into the canvas with a bulldog maneuver. She stood and pulled the thong out of the crack of her ass before she stomped down on Barbie’s back. The taller blonde arched and yelped in pain as Skipper repeated the stomp before the petite fighter grabbed both of Barbie's long legs. The busty babe cried out while she was bent in half by the shorter blonde in a boston crab.

"Shut her mouth off," Skipper sneered at me with the side of her head turned. I saw she nodded down to my dick and was taken out of the moment, distracted by my duty to ask Barbie if she wanted to submit; instead I whipped my meat out and squatted down. I took a handful of the blonde's long hair to turn her head slightly and when she opened her mouth to scream in pain again, while Skipper was leaning back to add more pressure to her back, I shoved my cock between Barbie's lips. She made muffled squeals as I thrust my rod in and out, I could hear her shrieks of protest and agony around my organ; that, coupled with the gagging sounds she made, felt like paradise.

I was actually surprised when Barbie began moaning around my shaft; I felt her tongue licking it and wondered why the abrupt change in attitude, when I noticed Skipper had her opponent's thong pulled to the side so she could hungrily lap at the taller blonde's snatch. I enjoyed this for a few moments until Barbie suddenly pushed me away with a hand against my chest. I was a little flustered until I looked to see she had grabbed the nearby bottom rope. She told me to do my job before she lowered her forehead to the mat, gasping with pleasure.

"I finish slut off, then she's yours," Skipper said, raising her head for a breath of fresh air. I could see Barbie's juices plastered around the teen's mouth, almost like she had made a mess of eating her dessert, when the petite blonde yelled out in surprise as she was flung off like a catapult. Barbie had used the leverage of holding onto the ropes to propel Skipper forward so she landed face first into the mat, not too unlike what she had done to the busty blonde earlier. Barbie got up and glared at me while she readjusted her bikini bottom before she marched over and pulled her opponent up. She had one hand in Skipper's hair while the other grabbed the teen's thong as the taller blonde gave her opponent the bum's rush. She chucked Skipper so the teen was driven between the middle and top turnbuckle, slamming her shoulder, and possibly the top of her head, against the metal corner post.

"You be a good boy," Barbie said, as I turned to admonish her. Her voice was suddenly sexy, I felt her hand wrap around my still stiff prick as she told me to fuck the little whore. The svelte blonde yanked down Skipper's thong before Barbie stood behind me and reached around to aim my cock against the nude teen's pussy. "Ohh," I moaned as she pushed my hips forward and I felt her tight, wet hole cling to my dick like saran wrap.

"That's good boy," Barbie said against the back of my ear as she used my hips to pull me out and in, pushing deeper into Skipper's hole. Soon I began to hear Skipper moaning too and after I began thrusting in and out on my own, Barbie walked around to talk shit to the petite blonde. I couldn't hear what they were saying since Barbie appeared to be whispering but just as I began to enjoy myself, the busty blonde ordered me to stop. She gave me another ball tap that had me backing up as though she had stabbed me. I was confused until I saw Barbie pull Skipper out of the corner by her hair. She slugged the petite teen in her tummy before she scooped Skipper up then brought her down with a side backbreaker. After the teen fell to the mat, Barbie stepped out of her own bikini bottoms and stood between her opponent's legs.

"Let's see who has toughest pussy," the busty blonde grinned as she held Skipper's left leg up before she stepped between them. I thought she was going to apply a figure four or something, since I had been too distracted by the cup check to realize what she had meant, until Barbie began grinding their snatches together. Both girls squealed, panted and moaned; it looked like Skipper might drive the busty blonde over the edge first but Barbie seemed to shift into second gear as she held onto her opponent's thigh before she began grinding their clits in semi circles in between slapping their clams together.

"Ohhh….Ohhhhh….," Skipper moaned and seemed to be digging her nails into the mat while she tried to pivot her hips up. "Yes, scream for me…I make you…biiiitch," Barbie cried out as both teens seemed to climax simultaneously. It was a photo finish and, after I let them both recover, I shrugged that they hadn't been able to make the other cum first so they needed to finish me off. I pulled my dick out and both blondes gave me a curious look before Skipper took the head, quite literally, and began bobbing on my knob.

"No fair," Barbie exclaimed and quickly knelt down. She pulled her opponent's head off my dick by her hair before the busty blonde began blowing me in earnest. The two mildly slapped and twisted each other's nipples as they fought over who could get me to completion. Finally it was Barbie who made Skipper deepthroat my meat with a handful of her hair, until the petite blonde had to back off for air, before the busty babe herself gave me some sloppy head by slurping on the tip as she jacked me from the base.

"Oh yeah!" I shouted as I shot rope after rope on the winner's face, chin and tits. Barbie jumped to her feet, excited she had won the match and the money--plus probably making a big impression on The League higher ups. Skipper sulked off and refused my advances in the showers later, despite claiming she needed to finish what she started in the ring. Ultimately I was satisfied the winner got her just desserts; not to mention I got to watch her jump around in the ring, bouncing her big boobs with my DNA glistening on them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-23, 18:59
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Abusing Authority season 2 (f/f prostyle)

Great story Stone as I've said before I'm a really huge fan of your work both F/F and M/F stories . Hope to read more really soon hope your next post will be a really rough mixed battle story. Your one of the reasons I started trying my hand at writing this kind of stuff...
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-23, 00:39
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Abusing Authority season 2 (f/f prostyle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildthing2001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story Stone as I've said before I'm a really huge fan of your work both F/F and M/F stories . Hope to read more really soon hope your next post will be a really rough mixed battle story. Your one of the reasons I started trying my hand at writing this kind of stuff...
First of all, I'm happy if anyone reads it especially who enjoys it. Maybe it's just my taste but only a couple writers do content I enjoy, either personal preference of subject matter or just they have a greater ability to illustrate a story; both characters and action. Second, I am thrilled you're trying to write your own stories. I've encouraged everyone to simply visualize their fantasies, almost as though you're watching it on a screen, and depict the actions/feelings of the characters to the best of your ability.

I'm far from competent but think the more you do the better you'll get; read other writers, both professional and among our peers and see what style of theirs you like--it's fair to imitate. And lastly, it's funny you mention about seeing a rough mixed story since I had a request for another family fight from last year that I'm finally getting around to. No promise when I'll have it done, as work and life gets in the way, but I already have it outlined so it's just a matter of forcing myself to fill in all the little bits.

I am very impatient and never take the time to let a story marinate, something I may try to do more but we'll see if I have the fortitude.

Stone