Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Aug-19, 19:15
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Skylar Rene, Ava Simone and Goddess Anat: Three matches in five days!

A couple of weeks ago, I had three incredible sessions in a five-day span. I wrestled Skylar Rene on a Thursday evening, then met Ava Simone on Friday morning. I took the weekend off (to recover, LOL) and I had a session on Monday with Goddess Anat.

It was my second session with Skylar and my first with Ava. I have had many, maybe 8 or 10, with Anat.

All were outstanding and very memorable. Skylar is such a nice person and is so fit. She looked incredible and she knows how to use her legs. I'd try to lock up with her and she'd somehow gets those legs up and around me and would soon be in control.

Skylar was patient and fun, not a clock-watcher at all, and she dominated in a way I really enjoyed.

Ava was a revelation. She was just sheer overwhelming power. I had no chance from the first second. She's a tremendously nice person and thankfully so. I tend to lose against most women, because I prefer it that way, and even in matches where I lose, I'll get some submissions. Not even close against Ava. A session wrestler I'd met before recommended Ava and told me she'd wrestled her. This wrestler and I are fairly evenly matched. She said she beat Ava.

Well, when I told her I'd met Ava, she laughed and said, yeah, she's improved a lot since then. She was incredibly strong and could be exceptionally dominant if she wanted to be. She saw I didn't want to go that hard and she eased up, but even at what I guess to be 60 percent effort, she was dominating me easily.

Ava was a lot of fun to talk with, as well, and I'd definitely wrestle her again. I think she'll give the majority of men a real strong run for their money.

Anat was her typical dominant self. We've wrestled so much that she knows the kind of session I like and executes perfectly. She is very strong and a good opponent for me because she's very perceptive and knows instinctively what I like and what I don't.

That was quite the five-day span for me. It's one I won't forget soon.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-19, 21:07
Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,534 Times in 765 Posts
Default Re: Skylar Rene, Ava Simone and Goddess Anat: Three matches in five days!

Jealous!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to oldsman71 For This Useful Post: