Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-May-20, 15:31
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,039 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down Don´t mess with a maid

Don't mess with a maid!

"A financial advance? Are you seriously expecting this favor from me? After what you did to me? "

Gabi swallowed. The sting of humiliation still stucked deep in Karl-Heinz. If only she had held back that fateful early evening five years ago!

She remembered the day too well. Karl-Heinz had invited his whole clique to celebrate his 16th birthday. And he had nasty plans. Encouraged by hasty alcohol consumption, he beset her. Fired up by his unrestrained friends, he attacked her with rude sayings and then started to fiddle all over her body.

He was the only son of the wealthy family, she a migrant maid who needed this job to financially support her sick mother at home in Croatia - how could she react? So Gabi endured everything, all the kind of accidental touches on her breasts, alll the sassy clapping on her buttocks. Encouraged by her passivity and cheered on by his guests, Karl-Heinz finally grabbed her arm and pulled her into the garden shed with him. The door closed.

"What are you going to do?" Gabi asked with dark foreboding.

"What do you think?" Sneered Karl-Heinz. "I'm going to rape you. You can wriggle, you can scream, it won't help you. The door has a knob lock and nobody outside has a suitable key to open it. My friends can see us, but they can't help you - even if they wanted to. ” He knocked the bikini top off Gabi's body, pushed her to the ground and threw herself on her.

The heavy load on her ribs tore Gabi out of her stiffness. With the pubescent audience watching them, pressing their noses against the window, she fought back with the courage of despair.

They struggled violently and, to her own amazement, Gabi was able to resist Karl-Heinz. Sometimes she turned out to be on top, sometimes he succeeded. This boy was not really physically superior to her, Gabi realized, and whenever she grabbed or hit him violently he flinched. He couldn't stand pain well, she realized. As a spoiled upper class boy, Karl-Heinz never really had to fight to gain something. Quite on the contrary to her. She was in good shape due to the hard work a maid had to deliver, and so finally she managed to overwhelm him. Karl-Heinz reared up, braced himself against her, but in the end Gabi sat on his chest, his face between her thighs, and stared down at him.

She had this disgusting boy under control, and deep satisfaction rose up in Gabi. "And now, boy? You wanted to rape me; should I rape you? That would be a spectacle for your friends to see! They can watch us, but they can't rescue you - even if they wanted to, ”she couldn't help but make a derisive remark. Karl-Heinz paused in silence, with a red face. Gabi saw tears shooting into his eyes. "You poor pussy!" She commented contemptuously and gave Karl-Heinz a resounding slap in the face. Then she got up, opened the door and walked proudly like an Amazon princess into the house to her little flat, passing the shocked youngsters.

When she reached her room, the pressure dropped from her. Sobbing, she fell onto her bed.

What for heaven´s sake had happened? What had she done?

Gabi knew that this incident had destroyed Karl-Heinz's reputation among his friends. As she had feared, he turned out to be resentful. Entrusted by his father with the organization of the service staff, since then, he has ordered her to do the most unpleasant jobs. Neither her nor Karl-Heinz had ever brought up the episode in the garden shed again. Until this day.

"I am sorry that I embarrassed and humiliated you in front of your friends, but I only tried to defend myself against a rape. Sorry that I am - was - just stronger than you. And by the way, this episode took part a long time ago! My mother is seriously ill. I need the money for her medication! Help me!”Gabi pleaded.

Karl-Heinz glared at the desperate woman with motionless expression. Then a nasty smile went all over his face. "So you think you are stronger than me? OK, I'll not only lend but grant you the money - if you fight and defeat me again. Now and here!"

Totally shocked, Gabi stared at him. How deeply had the defeat to gnaw at him for speaking out such an unfair challenge! Five years ago, him just getting 16, he had been only slightly heavier and taller than her. Today the pubescent boy had turned into a full-grown man who was more than a head longer than her and weighed dozens of pounds more. She hardly had a real chance of victory in a wrestling match against this man. But did she have a choice but trying, as long as there was a theoretical chance of success? She owed her mother an attempt.

"I accept the challenge!" Gabi announced in a shaky voice while her heart slipped into her pants.

Ten minutes later she was facing Karl-Heinz. He immediately attacked her like an angry bull. Startled, Gabi backed away, stumbled and fell. As quickly as lightning, Karl-Heinz threw himself across her and gripped her wrists. She pressed his weight onto her shoulders. Gabi desperately tried to push herself up as the smell of his eau de toilette rose in her nose, but the bulk of her opponent gave her no chance.

"One - two - three!" Karl-Heinz started and ended the countdown just a couple of seconds after the beginning of the match.

„Who is the pussy now, chick?“ he asked her with a spiteful voice. Then he slapped her inthe face and rolled off of her.

Gabi leaned on her elbows. Deep frustration pervaded her. "You showed that as a grown man like you can defeat a smaller woman. Satisfied now, you strong hero? ”She asked bitterly.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AngEn00.jpg (216.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg AngEn02.jpg (546.0 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg AngEn01.jpg (664.0 KB, 57 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-20, 17:49
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,039 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down Re: Don´t mess with a maid

Don't mess with a maid! Part Two

Karl-Heinz shook his head. "Not really, it was going too fast. By the way, you called me pussy five years ago; today I showed you who the pussy really is – it´s you. I am clearly the stronger. Now piss off, bitch! Talking about piss off; I instructed you for cleaning the men´s toilet... "

Again she had to do this dirty work, Gabi cursed. But that wasn't her real problem at the moment. "And the money I asked you for?" She threw in quite shy.

"You dare to ask?" Countered Karl-Heinz with thunder in his voice. "After what you once did to me? After your pathetic performance minutes ago?"

Gabi shivered. The worst thing was, the guy was right. Even if she was only a woman and he was the man: to be defeated by a superior opponent in a match was no shame. But in the way she acted? She hadn't even really tried to resist Karl-Heinz and had behaved like a shy little girl on the mat. Could she have defeated him somehow if she had done better? Did her mother have to die now just because she, her beloved daughter, had failed so miserably? Gabi´s brain was feverishly looking for a way out. And she found one.

"You state you are clearly the stronger? You have to prove that! If I take into account our match five years ago, now each of us has won once, ”it flowed from her lips.

Karl-Heinz stared at her in disbelief. "What do you mean?"

Gabi felt that she had to grab and provoke the manliness of Karl-Heinz if she wanted him give her a second chance to fight him. "Five years ago I clearly defeated you, and today you just took me by surprise. I challenge you to a decisive fight! ”She announced in a firm voice. "I will wrestle you down and grab you by the nuts - if you dare to fight me!"

Karl-Heinz smiled mockingly. "So you want to grab me by the nuts? Well, you conceited bitch, I accept your challenge. I will punish you for your arrogance. Boy, I will let you fidget! And as a price for your remark, I insist that you fight topless - like you did back then ... "

"We'll see who makes whom fidget, Mr. Bigmouth!" Gabi countered and took off her top. So the two faced each other a third time. As in the previous fight, Karl-Heinz came forward, but now Gabi was well prepared and ducked away.

Memories rose inside her as she studied her opponent. He didn't move skillfully at all; he didn't seem to have much routine in being part of a struggle. On the other hand, she had often fought with her brothers in her youth, and even if she always lost, this experience now benefited her. She also remembered that Karl-Heinz could hardly bear pain from the fight they had five years ago. She had to take use of that. However.

Karl-Heinz attacked again and again Gabi stepped aside. He tried a third time to lunge at her, but this time she ducked and pushed her shoulder into his abdomen.

This counter move, with which she even once brought her brother Borjan to the ground and then almost defeated him, being really fast and strong at ground combat, succeeded here too. Groaning, Karl-Heinz slumped on her back. Gabi took advantage of the momentum, put one leg up and pushed him to the ground.

Now Gabi had her opponent where she wanted him – down and tattered. Karl-Heinz whimpered on the mat. After just one hit with her shoulder - the guy was really a sissy, Gabi thought. Should she be defeated by such a guy? With a wild cry she pounced on her battered opponent.

Karl-Heinz tried to push her away, but Gabi dodged his arms. Again she threw her shoulder into his abdomen, and Karl-Heinz groaned again. I'll finish this arrogant pig, Gabi thought, and went after him like a terrier that had bitten its teeth into the throat of its victim.

She was endurant, she was quick, and she knew what to do in a fight. Her attacks pattered on Karl-Heinz. Again and again she grabbed his wrists to pin him, again and again she let her elbows hit his ribs, again and again she used body scissors to make him suffer. Karl-Heinz always managed to free himself, but from time to time it became more difficult for him. Her constant attacks obviously robbed him off his strength.

Gabi noticed that she dominated Karl-Heinz, that she was really taking this big guy apart in a wrestling match. She started enjoying the battle. The longer the fight lasted, the more she turned out to be the better wrestler. The stronger one.

And then it was over. Firmly she sat on his chest, and her destroyed opponent laid limp between her legs and gasped desperately for air. Gabi looked down at him with deep satisfaction. She had took revenge on him a lot in the last few minutes. He paid for his arrogance. The many mean things in her everyday life. The condescending tone when he gave her orders. The unfair rosters.

Now it was time to give the game the adequate ending. Leaning back, Gabi gripped firmly between Karl-Heinz's legs. "Who makes whom fidget now? Remember, didn't I promise you that I would grab you by the nuts? ”She asked and let her thumb circle slowly around his genitals.

Karl-Heinz stared at her hand anxiously. Gabi pressed lightly and Karl-Heinz started to howl. This pussy really couldn't take any pain, Gabi thought contemptuously. And she'd let this pussy humiliate her for all these years?

"OK you won! I'll give you the money you ask for! ”Gasped Karl-Heinz.

Gabi had achieved her goal, but she enjoyed the situation too much to end it quickly. She tightened her grip. "You called me pussy. Who's the pussy right now?"

Karl-Heinz whined like a kicked dog. "It´s me! Stop it! Let me go - please! "

Gabi stared at him silently.

"You´ve beaten me, you humiliate me, I will give you the needed money - what else do you want me to do?" Asked Karl-Heinz. The fear in his voice made Gabi feel like being in heaven.

A satisfied smile played around her mouth. Karl-Heinz had received the earned penalty. And even more, she had broken his fragile ego. "What I want? You ordered me to clean the ugly men´s toilet; I think that would be a perfect job to do for you. Have you ever cleaned a toilet bowl? Ever wiped the floor? You shake your head? I think it´s the perfect time for you to learn it ... "

„What´s going on here?“ She suddenly heard an angry voice. Shit, she thought.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AngEn021.jpg (951.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg AngEn05.jpg (636.1 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg AngEn04.jpg (390.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg AngEn03.jpg (698.5 KB, 49 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
cross pin, maid, schoolgirl pin, slap