Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-20, 02:12
Points: 589, Level: 8 Points: 589, Level: 8 Points: 589, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default What I like in mixed wrestling

Hello there! I am quite new here but I have been (somewhat) in the world of mixed wrestling for a bit now. My name is Kaleb and I am skilled in various amounts of martial arts! Such as Taekwondo,BJJ, Karate, kickboxing!

I don’t actually wrestle irl, nor do I plan on it for the time being. So as a fine replacement, I’ve been enjoying my rounds on Cyberwrestling.

Enough about myself! Here is what I like about mixed wrestling as I’ve seen the videos and photographs over the years.

I like it when the match is competitive, one sided matches aren’t really my kinda thing. When it is back and forth and really intense, that is thrilling for me and I enjoy stuff like that, most of the times I’ve seen it, the gals end up winning XD. It makes it much more special when a male wins though, adds to the shock as it is quite unheard of for men to win these things.

I also like the multi round matches, it really proves what gender is better between the two combatants. Women typically win those as well 😡😡...

Anyways, that is what I like about mixed wrestling! I hope to make some good friends on this site, male and female and hopefully speak to some people as well in messaging. Nice to see you all and connect with people in a community I like 😁💪

Tags
competitive mixed, competitive wrestling, mixed wrestling, rough fight