Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Apr-22, 07:47
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts
Default Re: Why do women fight through scissors and men don't???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More and more I think this is a fantasy site. I'm a female versus female fan and I'll see great matches where the women work their way out of and/or are able to power out of scissors.

Any competitive FvsF match where it is not about BJJ there are scissors applied and pressure, and seldom is a scissors a finishing move (over & over). But against men, they have no chance and tapping as soon as the pressure applied.

But all we hear here, is women going at 40% power to submit bigger stronger males in a scissor hold.

What am I missing?
Are you talking about headscissors or bodyscissors?

Anyway videos made by fetish producers are usually fake or at least semi-scripted and this apply to both FvF and FvM matches.

People who watch FvF matches usually want to see a good, back and forth tussle where both girls place each other in erotic holds and they struggle to get out, that's why a girl is likely to not squeeze very hard or to let the opponent escape on purpose.
On the other hand people who watch MvF usually enjoy to see the woman destroying the man, thefore it's more likely to see a man tap out without trying his best to fight back.

If we are talking about headscissors, they are pretty hard to catch a resisting opponent with but if you manage to fully lock one it's extremely hard to escape regardless of your gender or size and you will pass out in a few seconds.
Watch for example this girl choking a much bigger woman out with an headscissor in a real life competition:

If you see girls breaking free from headscissors is either because the hold was not fully locked yet or because the other girl let her escape on purpose.

Bodyscissors on the other hand are not very effective holds, and they may or may not elicit a tap out depending on how strong the legs of the person applying the holds are, how large and robustly built the person receiving the hold is, how high his pain threshold is and how motivated he is to endure the pain or risk injuries.

I was bodyscissored by Antscha once and I felt like my ribs were truly going to break but I'm a rather skinny 140 lbs guy, I can easily imagine a large man not even being bothered by it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 11:07
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Because 99% of MvF wrestling matches are fake in this industry. It's just as simple as that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 11:27
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallylate2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're missing what you said in your first sentence. The vast majority of mixed stuff you see is either fantasy or, at best, moderate semi-comp. Hardly any MvsF matches are genuinely competitive. But plenty of FvsF matches are, so if that's your thing just enjoy those and ignore the fake mixed stuff.
Tongue was firmly planted in my cheek..... Someone mentioned being submitted by Antshca and felt their ribs were breaking.

I don't watch FBB or BJJ matches, but Premier Productions FvsF were competitive and while submissions, not too many. DWW, FD, Festelle, one of my favorites Beatrice Goffin, you saw few overpowering scissors forcing immediate submissions (often it was being controlled for 2-3 minutes and no way out).

I grew up thinking you rolled with someone, gained an advantage and basically often needed multiple holds to subdue them.

As said this place at times warps one's view.
Old 07-Apr-22, 12:01
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tongue was firmly planted in my cheek..... Someone mentioned being submitted by Antshca and felt their ribs were breaking.

I don't watch FBB or BJJ matches, but Premier Productions FvsF were competitive and while submissions, not too many. DWW, FD, Festelle, one of my favorites Beatrice Goffin, you saw few overpowering scissors forcing immediate submissions (often it was being controlled for 2-3 minutes and no way out).

I grew up thinking you rolled with someone, gained an advantage and basically often needed multiple holds to subdue them.

As said this place at times warps one's view.
She didn't submit me (not with that move anyway, she tapped me in different ways), I escaped with a guard pass but if I didn't know how to do it I would have tapped in a few seconds, the pain was truly excruciating.

However like I said this is because I'm a pretty small and skinny guy (and of course because she was incredibly and deceptively strong for a woman), if you see a large or muscular dude tapping to a girl's bodyscissor then it's fake.

The reason I would have tapped if I could not escape quickly is also because there was nothing at stakes so it would be dumb to risk getting injured in a session where the aim is to have fun with a girl you paid, it's better to just tap and go on with the session.

In an actual grappling competition where the stakes are higher I would be willing to endure the pain longer and to take a greater risk of getting injured before tapping.
Old 07-Apr-22, 17:03
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She didn't submit me (not with that move anyway, she tapped me in different ways), I escaped with a guard pass but if I didn't know how to do it I would have tapped in a few seconds, the pain was truly excruciating.

However like I said this is because I'm a pretty small and skinny guy (and of course because she was incredibly and deceptively strong for a woman), if you see a large or muscular dude tapping to a girl's bodyscissor then it's fake.

The reason I would have tapped if I could not escape quickly is also because there was nothing at stakes so it would be dumb to risk getting injured in a session where the aim is to have fun with a girl you paid, it's better to just tap and go on with the session.

In an actual grappling competition where the stakes are higher I would be willing to endure the pain longer and to take a greater risk of getting injured before tapping.
I usually tapout to scissor holds if I can't escape within 30-60 seconds,when wrestling my wife.Like you said no point in risk of injury plus I know she can squeeze more.So basically if I'm locked in that long I'm done.. its a respect thing aswell.If I'm trapped and I know she can squeeze Harder,then I'm beat imo.I will tap quicker vs my wife's friend because she will continue to squeeze harder until she gets a submission lol Just my 2 cents .

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 07-Apr-22 at 18:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 19:14
Points: 4,050, Level: 26 Points: 4,050, Level: 26 Points: 4,050, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Incredibly rare for me to tap in a body scissors in a session, unless just letting the girl take a point.
Side on across body is generally only limited painful, can generally sit it out,or break up with hands, or turn to front on.
Front on can sometimes be very painful, but get to your knees, form BJJ base and make space from the guard.
Being caught from behind with arms trapped, and a brutal set of legs hitting you in just the right place is the BS that might get me.... but of course dont give up your back easy!
I agree with the other guys also, if session is for pleasure, its not competition conditions at stake, and you dont want to feel like shit sitting at work with a bruised rib or stiff torso for next week, then tap is st 90%, not your absolute limit.

Headscissor another fish. There are some session girls plenty powerful enough to submit you if they lock on just right and you cant bring your arms & body to bear quickly enough to make space...
In the scissor circle type events a reverse HS or HS with girl sitting behind can quickly hit hard.

My own BS and HS are pretty good again to these days..been hitting leg day at gym a bit more consistently.. surprised when i've had 2-3 girls tap recently to what i didnt think was much power on at all.
Old 07-Apr-22, 22:00
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

All things considered, when applied securely a headscissors is very difficult to escape. I've seen many f/f videos where it does the opponent in, both in the context of the more fetish wrestling type of move and in the more competitive.
In my matches as a 'victim' generally the theme is I'm gonna' be stuck in there and rarely escape. But to make it more believable, I ALWAYS throw in an intense struggling period, usually followed up by having to succumb to it and then not being released. I have many examples here of where I was caught and was trying to fight it. Sometimes I got out, but usually if I did, they got me back in
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tryscape.jpg (363.1 KB, 169 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-22, 12:18
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

This was tongue in cheek for the most part, but appreciate the responses. I watch primarily older videos and competitive FvsF matches.

I can give plenty of examples and most females fight pretty strenuously to get out of scissors and only when full full force and you see the legs shaking (and usually only can hold for a few seconds) is there a submission.

There is one where Beatrice Goffin wrestles a larger male (they often were paired and you can tell he is not going 100%), but it is spirited on Beatrice's part to get a submission and you can see her face turn red and the strain she puts into the scissors to get the submission.

Another is Maggie Jennings vs. Ana Leal (a very interesting pioneer who moved from competitive to more and more staged matches). Ana was very good and I think a black belt and Maggie and her have an intense match, with some appeared bad blood when Maggie gets Ana in a head scissors and says she will count to three and then apply pressure at 3 she does and one can see the pressure applied and her legs shake to get a submission.

The point being it is not easy, but 90% of videos men are begging for mercy, often against non fbb females.
Old 11-Apr-22, 05:10
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because 99% of MvF wrestling matches are fake in this industry. It's just as simple as that.
Mostly, yeah. The best way to break out of a headscissors, stacking, is kinda slow and boring. Would guys really want to watch 30 seconds of that every time a scissors is applied?
Old 22-Apr-22, 19:31
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The main leg ligaments of women are arranged differently than on men, so they cut in more. Not so much of an issue in a body scissors, but in a neck scissors a woman can cut off a man's carotid artery and have him tapping out with less strength. Woman have higher pain thresholds than men and can therefore probably stand more pain in a body scissors and still escape. I have been forced to submit to head and neck scissors by ladies in competitive matches. I have also got a few submissions back with scissors. I can usually escape a body scissors but have been forced to submit when the body scissors is working on the flexible lower ribs, or when it is on the stomach and the lady applies the anaconda type technique where she squeezes in a bit more every time you breath in, so that there is no where for your diaphragm to expand when you breath out and eventually you get increasingly weakened and short of breath.
The Following User Says Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post: