Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-May-23, 16:34
Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,807 Times in 159 Posts
Default Mom's Wrestling Discovery

(The first part of a long femdom commission. If you're interested in commissions, just message me~)

--

Kelly and her son Aiden were just sitting on the couch while the end credits of the movie they had just watched rolled past. Kelly was 41, divorced, and had no real plans on re-marrying any time soon. Her only son Aiden was the only man in her life. Aiden, an 18 year old high school senior, was currently showing her a bunch of pictures from his last wrestling meet on his phone since she hadn’t been able to go. It was the only one she’d missed. Normally she went to every meet and was a very supportive mom, cheering him on from the crowd loudly. Sometimes too loudly and it was awkward. Most of the pictures were of him winning, since Aiden was actually very good and pretty much always won.

“Ooh, that one looks painful,” said Kelly, “For the other guy, I mean. Not for you. You’re clearly fine in this image. Oh, and there he is being pinned. This boy really was not much of a match for you, was he?”

“No, he was not,” said Aiden with a smile. He always enjoyed reviewing his victories with his biggest fan.

“I mean I guess most boys don’t end up being too hard for you to pin,” she said, “I drive all the way out to these meets and then sometimes you kick their ass in like thirty seconds! Maybe you should like, drag it out. Give us in the audience something. Just make us think you’re going to lose.”

“I think that’s called pro wrestling, mom.”

Kelly laughed. “Oh, right. That’s it’s own thing. Well maybe you should do that too. I think you’d be good at it. I can totally see you in a packed arena somewhere, wearing a speedo, battling it out with some guy wearing a mask.”

“Yeah, I think I’m going to stick to real wrestling for now… although there is actually another sort of wrestling I’ve been kind of getting more interested in. I just sort of like stumbled on it online…”

Kelly scooched closer to her son that she could get a better look at his phone. “Oh yeah? What?”

“Here, I’ll show you, one sec… it’s submission wrestling.”

Aiden showed his mom some pictures and clips on Instagram of different submission wrestling holds and moves. Unlike all the stuff from his school matches, these were mostly mixed. Guys wrestling girls. And there was no legit wrestling gear either. In fact, in some of the clips there wasn’t much gear being worn at all… it was more like people dressed for the gym grappling with each other. Aiden had always been close with his mom, so there wasn’t really anything weird about showing her this stuff.

Kelly had always loved going to her son’s wrestling matches. Mostly because he was there, but also because there was something she enjoyed about the intense struggle, the physical dominance… and what he was showing her right now really appealed to that side of her. She was actually really intrigued… there was something very, very hot about watching a man have to tap out to a woman.

“Did that girl seriously just make that guy tap?” she asked, leaning down until her face was practically right down with her son’s phone.

“Yeah,” he said, “I mean, there was no way he was getting out of that hold.”

“Oh wow…” was all Kelly could say as she watched the next clip, where the same girl once again got her legs around her male opponent and squeezed him into a humbling tap out.

“She’s good,” Aiden said.

“Yeah… very good…” his mom agreed.

Aiden could tell that his mom was actually getting into this. He could see it in her face. She had that look she always got. He hadn’t expected her to be this interested.

“So, it only ends with a submission?” she asked, “There’s no pins like you do in your matches?”

“Yeah. It ends when someone taps.”

“Then why isn’t this boy tapping?” she asked, pointing at the trapped boy on the screen.

“I guess he’s just being an idiot,” said Aiden.

Kelly watched as the clip played out. The ‘idiot’ boy was stuck in a tight headscissor and there was clearly no way he was getting out.

“Is he… oh, wow…”

Kelly kept on watching as the boy stubbornly refused to tap until he was passed out between the victorious girl’s thighs.

“Did she seriously just knock that guy out?” Kelly’s mouth was open with surprise, “With just her legs?”

“Yep.”

“It didn’t even look hard for her,” she said.

“It wasn’t. I mean, she obviously has really strong legs.”

Kelly knew another woman with strong legs who happened to be sitting on this couch.

“Okay, I want to try it now,” she said, “I want to put you in these holds. You need to show me how.”

“What, like right now?”

Kelly stood up from the couch. “Sure. Right now. Why not? Do you have big plans or something?”

He didn’t. And even if he had plans, he was pretty sure that he would have canceled them for some reason…

“No,” laughed Aiden, “Not really. I guess I can show you a few…”

Aiden wasn’t sure how this was going to play out. His mom didn’t have any wrestling experience. But she was in fact a former athlete. His mom used to be a professional volleyball player. She’d even been to the Olympics. She was very skilled, but being six feet, five inches tall certainly came in handy. Kelly towered over just about everyone, especially her son, who was only five foot nine. It was something she enjoyed teasing him about. In return, he could tease her about being a giant.

Kelly was wearing her cotton pajamas. They covered her entire, tall body. Pants and a button-up shirt. Aiden couldn’t even remember the last time he’d gotten an actual look at his mom’s body… of course he’d seen pictures and videos of her playing volleyball when she was younger. Maybe she’d worn a swimsuit and some party a few summers ago…? He couldn’t remember. She wasn’t really the type to show off her body a lot. He’d always thought that his mom kind of just dressed like… well, like a mom. That being said, there was nothing she could wear that would hide the fact that she had an insanely sexy, big ass. All of his friends who had seen her would inevitably mention this fact to him. His mom’s butt was seriously impressive. Even in a pair of loose, cotton pajamas it stood out, although the full shape of it was hidden from him…

Kelly clapped her hands. “Okay, so what’s first? I’m ready. I hope you’re ready to tap out unless you want to be like the guy in that last video.”

“Before I worry about getting knocked out, I think I’m just going to see if you can even make me tap.”

“This sounds like a challenge,” Kelly said, her eyes sparkling, “And you know I love a challenge, honey. You might just end up regretting saying that.”

“I might,” said Aiden. And he was actually starting to think that, the more he thought about it, “Okay, let’s start you off with this…”

Aiden showed his mom the phone again. He had to kind of hold it up for her now that they were both standing, because she was just so much taller than he was. She really did tower over him. He’d pulled up a video that showed step by step how to apply a rear naked choke.

“Here, just let me see…” Kelly said, taking the phone out of her son’s hand. “Okay, I think I get it… here, sit down in front of me…”

Kelly sat down on the carpet and Aiden sat in front of her. She set the phone down where she could still glance at it. Aiden gave her a few pointers, telling her where to put her arms, what to do with her hands… he was really just hammering the nails into his own pajama coffin. But this is what his mom had wanted, and a part of him was very excited to have her as an opponent. Well, more of a training partner than an opponent. He was just wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

Kelly took one last look down at the phone. “So then I just… okay, like this…”

Aiden had expected his mom to just sit behind him and try to choke him, but she actually lay down on her back and took him with her. She stretched her very tall body out on the carpet. He was laying right on top of her with his neck wrapped up in her arms. The sleeves of her pajamas were soft against his skin. She could tell that she had muscle underneath those pajamas. It wasn’t like she’d stopped moving after her volleyball career had ended. He knew she still lifted weights and took fitness pretty seriously, even though her body wasn’t part of her job anymore.

“Am I doing it right?” she asked, “What do you think? I mean, you’re the expert here after all. Does it feel like you’re in a real naked choke right now?”

“R-Rear naked choke…rear…not real…”

Kelly laughed. “Right, right. Rear. Well, does it feel like a real rear naked choke then?”

“Y-Yeah…definitely…”

Kelly had really never done anything like this before… the feeling of control was very exciting. It was new and kind of a thrill. It was sort of like beating an opponent on the court… but much more personal and intimate. Of course, her son had let her put him into this hold. It wasn’t as though she could have really wrestled him into this position. Or could she have…?

“Then are you going to tap, or what?”

“Y-You’ll have to do better than this…if you actually want me to tap out for real…”

“I absolutely want you to tap out for real,” she said, “So let’s see…I guess I need to really squeeze you like the girl in the video…”

Kelly proved herself to be more than capable of really squeezing her son. Trapped on top of her tall body, he could do nothing but lay there and feel his mom’s arm constrict tighter and tighter against his neck.

“What about this, honey? Better?”

“B-Better…”

Kelly laughed. “It sounds like I’m doing better. It sounds like you can barely breathe. Are you going to tap out? Come on, this is totally worthy of a tap out. I’m doing everything right. Literally just like the video.”

His mom really had trapped him in a perfect rear naked choke just like the video. He answered her question by tapping gently on her arm. All doubt in his mind about whether his mom would be good at this or not was gone. Of course she was good at this. This former athlete was still pretty good at picking up new moves.

Kelly stopped squeezing her son and let him go. They both sat up.

“See, I knew I could get you to tap. That wasn’t even that hard!” she said, putting her hands on her son’s shoulders, “You’re clearly a great coach. Well, you and the internet. Okay, so what’s next?”

Aiden was still kind of recovering. Next? His mom wanted to keep going. She’d gotten a taste and now she wanted more. Of course, once he could fully breathe again, Aiden wanted more too…

“Well, we could try this next…”

Aiden picked up his phone. His mom stayed sitting behind him so she could watch the screen over his shoulder. She hugged him from behind like he was her teddy bear.

“This is your basic headscissor,” he said, “It pretty much explains itself…”

Kelly’s eyes were glued to the screen, which showed her a boy tapping on a pair of thighs that were headscissoring him.

“Even the name pretty much explains it,” Kelly said, “You’re the head part. And my legs are the scissors part.”

“Exactly.”

“I think my legs will make a pretty good pair of scissors,” she said, “Seeing as how they’re pretty much as long as your entire body. Just hold the phone up for me, honey, just so I can see…”

Kelly basically stayed sitting where she was behind her son and stretched her legs out on either side of him. He looked down at them. They were seriously long. Two legs that just went on forever in those cotton pajamas. His mom put her hands on his shoulders and guided him down into position until the back of his head was resting against her crotch and those legs were coming together on either side of him.

She crossed her ankles together just like the girl in the video was doing. As soon as she did, Aiden began to feel the pressure… was she even squeezing? It didn’t feel like her legs were actually flexed. They were just so thick that bringing them tightly together like this was enough to send a pretty strong message.

“Something like this, right?” asked Kelly, “I think this looks like the video, anyway.”

“Yeah.”

Kelly laughed. “Your head looks so small down there. I swear, my legs might actually be bigger than your head. Like, each individual leg. Okay, I’m going to actually squeeze now like the video. Are you ready, honey? Because I can guarantee you that my legs are going to be way stronger than my arms.”

Aiden had no doubt about that. “Yeah. I’m ready.”

“Okay, here we go…”

Aiden wasn’t really ready, actually. He was surprised by how strong her legs were. One of his hands was still holding up the phone so that she could watch the example video while she choked him. But the other hand clutched her thigh, and he could feel that there was some serious muscle underneath these pajamas… he hadn’t expected this night to somehow lead to him clutching his mom’s thigh while she headscissored him, but here they were. They’d been watching a movie just a few minutes ago. Well, his mom had always been pretty spontaneous. But this was a bit different than ‘surprise road trip’ spontaneous…

“Your face is totally turning red down there,” Kelly said, looking down at her son’s trapped head, “I think I like this one more. I get to look at your face. And I was right about my legs, wasn’t I? They’re way stronger. Right? What do you think?”

“Y-Yeah…t-they are…” was really all he had to say.

“I thought so.”

Kelly felt so in control. Her son’s neck was between her thighs and there was probably nothing much he could do about it. He’d allowed this, but still. Now that he was here, he was very trapped. She glanced at the screen. She was totally doing it perfectly. In fact, her legs actually looked longer and thicker than the legs of the girl in the video… and the boy between her legs had already tapped, so she knew her son would be following him.

“You’re going to tap out in this one too, right?” she asked, smiling down at him, “Or do I need to squeeze more? Just let me know. Because I can totally squeeze more.”

There was no need to squeeze more. Aiden, who had plenty of wrestling experience, was perfectly aware of the danger he was in down there. He gently tapped on his mom’s thigh.

Kelly uncrossed her ankles and spread her legs enough so that her son could breathe and not have his head squished.

“Am I a natural, or what?” she asked.

“I think you kind of are…”

“Just kind of?”

“Okay, you’re definitely a natural.”

“Aw, thank you coach Aiden,” she said, playing with his hair since his head was still in her lap, “I couldn’t have done it without you. Or without whoever the girl in this video is.”

Aiden was pretty sure that his former athlete mom was actually way stronger than the girl in the video even though she was much older.

“What’s next?” asked Kelly, “Don’t tell me you’re too tired to keep going.”

“I’m not. I’ll keep going if you want to.”

“I do.”

“Then why don’t we do something that will give my neck a break…”

“You need a break already?”

“Just my neck. Here, I’ll show you this…”

He held his phone up and showed her a clip of a grapevine.

“Okay… ooh, this one looks painful,” she said, “I don’t want to hurt you, honey.”

“I’ll be fine. I’ve been in way worse holds. But yeah, it’s a submission hold, not a chokehold.”

“A submission hold… well I hope you’re ready to submit to me then, honey.”

Aiden lay down on his back and his mom got on top of him. He talked her through what exactly to do with her legs. It was slightly more complicated than a headscissor, after all. She picked up what to do pretty quickly just like the other two holds. Kelly was so much taller than her son that once she was in position, he was left looking up at her chest. Not that he could really see anything. But it was a reminder of how much bigger she was than him. She was holding her upper body off of him by planting both of her hands on the carpet like she was doing a pushup or something. Her lower body was still pressed tightly against his.

“So like this, right?” she asked, “Do you feel grapevined?”

“I mean, I’m in a grapevine, but I don’t know if I feel grapevined yet.”

Kelly laughed, tossing some of her blonde hair behind her shoulder and out of her way. “Okay, I’m going to change that then. Prepare to be grapevined. The guy in the video didn’t look like he was having fun.”

“I’m having fun,” Aiden said.

“What about now, huh? Still having fun?”

Kelly started to spread her legs out like Aiden had told her too earlier. She was sure that she was doing it just like the video, because her son was getting stretched out under her.

Aiden had underestimated her. His 6’5 mom had legs that were so incredibly long that the leverage she had for this particular hold was just insane. He’d seriously never been in a grapevine like this. Only someone as tall, flexible, and strong as his mom could do something like this to him.

Kelly saw her son wince. He was clearly in pain. She eased up. “Are you okay, honey?”

“Yeah,” he said, “You’re just doing a good job.”

Kelly smiled. Her son was a wrestler. Of course he could take it. He was fine. She took this as a greenlight to stretch him out as hard as she could and get that tap that she wanted out of him.

“I am, huh? I thought so,” she said, “I can see it in your face. How much more of this can you really take, honey? I think you’ve outlasted that guy in the video, but I know you want to tap out for me.”

Maybe Aiden could have lasted longer… but this wasn’t a wrestling match, this was teaching his mom some wresting holds in their pajamas on the floor. He was more interested in giving his mom what she clearly wanted, which was tapping. The pain was very real as well, and he was more than happy to get out of this hold sooner rather than later. He tapped on his mom’s hip. She had wide hips. Pajamas aren’t really the sort of thing that shows off an hourglass figure, but he was still noticing more about his mom’s body than he usually did…

“Another tap for me,” she said, letting go of her son’s legs and straddling his stomach instead, “So I guess I’m a master of chokeholds and submission holds now.”

“I think so, yeah,” he said.

“Were you seriously tapping out?” she asked, “Or were you just tapping… just to end this demonstration?”

“I mean, maybe I could have lasted longer…”

His mom raised an eyebrow at him. “Yeah? Come on, don’t go easy on me with this next one. Only tap if I earn it.”

“Okay, I won’t tap unless I seriously have to.”

“Good. That’s what I want. And what’s next?”

Aiden showed her a reverse headscissor on his phone. He had his reasons for suggesting this as the next hold. His mom gave him a look with a slightly raised eyebrow that told him that she knew exactly what those reasons were. But she was also smiling in a way that made it clear that she also thought this would be perfect for the next hold.

“It’s called a reverse headscissor,” he said.

“I can see why. I’m pretty sure I get this one. But didn’t you say your neck needed a break? What happened to that, huh?”

“It’s fine now.”

Kelly laughed. “Of course it is. Alright, let’s get my special pair of scissors ready again…”

Kelly didn’t need too much instruction for this one. She had gotten a pretty good idea of what to do by now. Aiden helped out by lifting his head up into position for her.

Kelly tossed her hair over her shoulder and looked back at him with a smile. “Look like a reverse headscissor to you?”

“Definitely,” said Aiden, although he really couldn’t see much past his mom’s ass. It was seriously so big and round, and now he was right up next to it… but he was being squeezed so tight that breathing was already becoming difficult, so he was sure that his mom was applying this reverse headscissor perfectly.

“Good. I like this one already. But remember what I said, honey. I only want you to tap if I really earn it, okay?”

“O-Okay…”

There was really no need for her to say this. In just a few seconds, it became obvious to Aiden that he was going to have to tap if he wanted to stay awake. It would be kind of embarrassing to get knocked out during what as supposed to be a tutorial. You don’t get put to sleep during a demonstration. You’re not supposed to, anyway, but he would be asleep soon if his mom’s thighs had anything to say about it. His head was being lifted up off the carpet the more she stretched her legs out nice and straight. This was tighter than the other headscissor. There was more pressure. She really was a natural. He felt like his mom was totally crushing his neck and his jaw.

Kelly glanced back at her son again. Most of his face was hidden behind her big, juicy butt. There was something she really liked about that… if she’d felt powerful and in control before, she really did now. Her son was stuck tight between her thighs and her ass was right in his face.

“You’re going to tap, aren’t you,” Kelly said, “I can already tell. You tapped in the last headscissor. And I feel like I have you in there even tighter this time. Don’t I?”

Aiden really wanted to tap out by giving his mom’s juicy ass a firm slap, but he resisted the urge to do that somehow. He’d resisted grabbing her ass at all, actually, and clutched the back of her legs instead. It hadn’t been easy. He tapped out very respectfully on her hip. He wondered how much longer he could have lasted. Probably not long. His mom’s headscissors were serious business.

Aiden swore that his mom hesitated just a little bit before she let him go. There was the briefest of pauses in between his tap, and her spreading her thighs. Did she seriousy want to keep squeezing? Was there some part of her that wanted to see if she could knock him out? Did she want to totally dominate him?

Kelly got off her son feeling quite powerful. She’d just made her champion wrestler son tap out in four different ways now. She bet that the average 41 year old wasn’t going to be able to do that.

She stood, practically jumping up to her feet. “That was a real tap, right? It was, wasn’t it.”

“Y-Yeah… trust me, that was a very real tap, mom.”

“I knew it. I guess I’m just a natural. Maybe I should join your school’s team. What do you think?”

“I think you’re right, Mom…”

Kelly just laughed. “You know, this was really fun. Thanks, honey. We should seriously do this again sometime. I could do this all day.”

Aiden was sure that his mom could do this all day, but he knew he couldn’t. “Yeah. We should.”

“In fact…” Kelly had that sparkle in her eyes again, and her son could tell things were going to get interesting, “…why don’t we have a real match? Not just you showing me holds. I want to really wrestle you.”

This is not what Aiden had expected. “Uh, you’re pretty good at these holds, Mom, but I’m pretty sure I’d beat you…”

“No, not right now,” she said, “I need time to train. Give me… six months. No, four months. We’ll have a match four months from now. How does that sound?”

Aiden was still pretty sure he’d win and that his mom couldn’t learn enough in four months to seriously compete with him. But he just couldn’t say no to her. Not when she was this enthusiastic. “Sure. Four months.”

“I’m going to seriously ramp up my work out routine,” she said, “Not just train wrestling. You probably should too, honey. You wouldn’t want to fall behind your own mom, right?”

She put her finger on the top button of her pajama shirt. Aiden was sure that she was about to unbutton it. Maybe all this choking him had gotten her too hot, and she was going to… no, she wasn’t.

“And you know what,” she said, “I think I’m going to be wearing looser clothes like this around the house until then. I want my training to be a surprise. I don’t want you to have a heads up on what kind of body I’m going to be bringing to this match.”

Aiden smiled. “I’ll be prepared for whatever you bring.”

“You sure about that? I’m a natural. Who knows how good I’m going to be in four months?”

“I think I can handle it.”

“We’ll see. Either way, I had fun handling you tonight, honey,” she said, giving her son a hug where he got squeezed way harder than he normally did.
Old 24-May-23, 13:01
Points: 2,105, Level: 18 Points: 2,105, Level: 18 Points: 2,105, Level: 18
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Mom's Wrestling Discovery

Fantastic story, want to see more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Handef34 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-23, 11:36
Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mom's Wrestling Discovery

Awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to bsbinss For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-23, 08:01
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

"Alright, let’s get my special pair of scissors ready again…"
I LOVED that line lol.

Really great story, looking forward to the next instalment!
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-23, 11:15
Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is a series , right. The lack of "part 1" confused me a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Doobidobot For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-23, 16:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobidobot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a series , right. The lack of "part 1" confused me a bit.
Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-23, 17:06
Last Achievements

Default Part 2

The very next day, Kelly was at the gym. She’d found a gym that had grappling/fighting as well as weights. She’d found a trainer who could help her out with both. Kelly was so ready to start training for her big match. She only had four months. There was no time to waste. It was time to start getting ready for when her son would actually fight back and resist.

She was looking around the mats for the trainer she’d been talking to online when she saw something that was… motivating and impressive. Kelly saw a woman who was easily the most muscular woman she’d ever seen in her life. She must have been a bodybuilder. She could have sworn she recognized her from some video, some magazine cover… and this incredible woman was actually headscissoring a boy. If Kelly had thought that she was good, then this Amazonian woman was on a totally different level… the boy between her thighs was in visible pain. In fact his head had been mostly swallowed up by her massively muscular thighs. The site of this bodybuilder crushing her prey was really very distracting and arousing… but Kelly managed to resume her search for the trainer after the boy tapped out and his muscular mistress allowed him to breathe and recover.

Her trainer, Ian, was in good shape. She could see that he was pretty muscular underneath his tight t-shirt. Definitely one of those guys who became a trainer so they could basically live at the gym.

She could tell that, like all men, the first thing Ian noticed about her was her height. She was usually the tallest woman that a man had ever met in their life.

“Kelly, right? Great to meet you,” he said, trying not to goggle at how tall this gorgeous client was, “So your email said you’re training for a wrestling match, right?”

“That’s right,” she said.

“That’s cool. Do you have any wrestling experience?”

“Only what my son showed me last night,” she said with a smile, “So I need you to show me as much as you can in four months so I can beat him.”

Ian looked slightly confused. “Your opponent is… your son?”

“Yeah. He’s good. He’s on his school’s team and everything. So he’s got a bit of an experience advantage… and a being young advantage. I have a size advantage, however, which should count for something, right?”

“Right… yeah, definitely,” said Ian, clearly still trying to wrap his head around this new client he had acquired. “Well, let’s hit the weights first, since I know you want to get stronger too.”

“Sounds great.”

Kelly unzipped her jacket and dropped it down onto the mat. Now it was even more difficult for Ian not to stare. Most of his clients really didn’t start off in this sort of shape. Kelly didn’t really have much muscle, but her tall, lean body was very toned. She clearly worked out and was no stranger to the gym. All she was wearing underneath the jacket was a sports bra, so now she was standing on the mat in just that and some yoga pants. She was way taller than he was, so it felt like he was just staring right at her chest. Her tummy was long and flat. Her hips were really wide and her waist was pretty tiny. She put her hands on her hips. They made perfect handles.

“Let’s go,” she said with a smile, snapping Ian out of his trance. She was pretty used to having this sort of a reaction on men.

Ian took Kelly through a workout. He quickly realized that she was stronger than any of his female clients. This amazon already knew her way around the weights, and there wasn’t too much he had to tell her as far as form went. She was the tallest person in the gym, female or male. She was used to that too.

Once Kelly had worked up a good sweat with the weights, they returned to the mat.

“You could add fifty pounds to your squat in the next four months, but that’s not necessarily going to translate into beating Aiden,” Ian said, “Learning how to grapple is probably the more important part. So you said you only really know what he showed you yesterday, right?”

“Yeah. Well, that and some videos…”

‘Some’ videos was actually an understatement. Last night, Kelly had lay awake in bed watching more submission wrestling videos. Her favorites of course were the ones where the women won. She liked seeing the boys struggle and then eventually admit that they’d been defeated by a woman and tap out. The videos were as motivating as they were hot to Kelly. Had she really learned that much? Maybe. Was she going to keep watching the videos in preparation for her match with her son? Yes, definitely. It couldn’t hurt, right?

“Let’s just roll a bit and see where you’re at,” said Ian.

“Okay, cool.”

Kelly had thought she might get nervous, but she wasn’t. She’d never done this before, after all. But instead of being nervous, she was just hungry. She wanted to pounce on her prey and take him down. Maybe it was all those videos she’d watched. Kelly was eager to take a boy down and get another tap. And she planned on getting way more taps from her son in a few months.

Ian wasn’t really using full force. He was just trying to test her out and see where she was skill-wise. He wanted to see what she could do with this tall, lean, athletic body of hers. He got his answer pretty fast, because Kelly was definitely going all out. She didn’t seem to be tired at all from the workout, even though she’d been going pretty hard. Ian could already tell that this new MILF client of his had some serious endurance.

“You’re not seriously going to let me do this to you, are you?” Kelly asked her trainer as she pulled him into a triangle choke.

Ian was taken totally by surprise. This is not what he’d expected from this amazon. He’d expected her to be uncoordinated since she was so tall… instead she was quick for her size and knew how to use her body well.

“You’re not going easy on me, are you?” she asked, “Because I’m not going easy on you. I’m just telling you that right now. I always want to win. You should see me play monopoly.”

Kelly’s competitive streak was kicking in. She was on her back, and her trainer was stuck in the triangle. His neck and one of his arms were trapped between her legs. She put one hand on the back of his head and kind of shoved him down harder, and she used her other hand to hold his hand. His hand was stuck resting between her boobs.

Ian didn’t want to lose this easily. Wouldn’t this hurt his credibility as a trainer? He kind of had the built in excuse that she was bigger than he was… but he didn’t want to have to resort to that. He started to really struggle to get out from between this woman’s incredibly long legs. He was in a noose made of yoga pants and breathing was starting to become seriously difficult.

“Where do you think you’re going, Ian? I don’t want you to leave yet. I’m having fun.”

It turned out that Ian wasn’t going to leave yet. He wasn’t going anywhere, actually. Not without Kelly’s permission.

“Y-You said…you’ve never wrestled…before?” asked Ian with the little air he could still get through this pair of thick thighs.

“Nope! Not before last night. Maybe my son is a great coach. Or maybe I’m a natural. That’s what he said when he was between my legs like you are. I guess I’m kind of a headscissor master.”

“H-Headscissor…? It’s…a triangle…” said Ian. He could at least teach her that right now, even if his wrestling performance probably wasn’t teaching him much at the moment.

“Triangle? Because my legs are in a triangle right now with your head in the middle?”

“Y-Yeah…”

Kelly laughed. “I guess I don’t really know any of the terminology or whatever. I’m learning already. My son isn’t going to know what hit him. It’s going to be his turn down there pretty soon. So would this be a headscissor then?”

Kelly quickly and suddenly broke the triangle and moved one of her legs so that both of his arms were now outside. Now, there was nothing in the way of his neck. She could clamp right down on his throat with both of her thighs and squeeze away. She liked this better. It was more… personal this way.

Ian wasn’t sure if he’d ever been in a hold quite like this before. Her legs were so long an thick that it just felt like there was no possibility of him ever getting out. His chin was now pressing down into her crotch. He could feel the smooth fabric of her yoga pants all around his face and his neck.

“Y-Yeah…h-headscissor…”

“What do you think, Ian? I’m pretty sure this is like my best hold.”

“L-Less…legit…than a triangle…”

“Less legit?” Kelly just laughed as she looked down her tall body at him all trapped and helpless down there, “I don’t know, Ian, it seems to be working pretty well… but you’re the expert. Next time I’ll have to keep your arm where it was. The more of you that’s trapped the better – is that it?”

The girl from the front desk of the gym walked in with a clip board. She looked down at the two of them with a sort of amused look.

“Uh, I need you to sign a couple things since it’s your first day, but I can come back if-“

“Oh, no, that’s okay!” said Kelly, “He’s not going anywhere. I can do it now.”

Ian thought that he probably should have felt at least a little bit humiliated by what was happening right now, but instead he just thought it was kind of funny. Kelly was so amazing that he couldn’t even be mad that he was losing. He just lay there and watched as Kelly chatted with his co-worker, signed a couple things, and then eventually gave him her full attention back once the woman had left.

“Anyway… where were we? Shall we pick up back where we left off?” she asked him.

It wasn’t like he had a choice. There was nowhere for him to go. His head was really stuck in there tight. He could barely even move it from side to side. He made one more serious struggle attempt… and got absolutely nowhere fast.

Kelly had seen enough videos to know that it was almost time for what she would already consider her favorite part – the part where they tapped. Looking down at Ian, it was obvious that he wasn’t going to last too much longer.

“You can just, you know, tap on my leg whenever you’re ready…” she told him.

Ian took her up on that offer and tapped out. Really not at all how he’d expected this first roll with his client to go… but he wasn’t complaining. In the past couple minutes he’d spent between this woman’s legs, she’d become his favorite client hands down. He was more determined than before to help her achieve her goal of beating her son in the match or whatever. He just hoped she didn’t leave in four months after her battle…

“You’ve really never wrestled before?” he asked, rubbing his neck.

Kelly laughed. “I swear I haven’t. I’m not messing with you.”

“In that case, I think you should definitely be able to keep up with your son in a few months,” he said, “You’re already not bad. And I think I said this before at the squat rack, but your legs are really strong…”

Kelly gave her thighs a firm slap. “I know, right? Could I have knocked you out if you didn’t tap?”

“Well, yeah.”

Something about that really excited Kelly. “Good thing you tapped then, huh?”

Ian said they should roll again. He couldn’t really get too much information from just one roll, after all. Especially since he’d spent the entire time being trapped between her thighs. All he’d really learned from that was that his client had killer thighs and knew how to use them. He’d learned this, but he totally failed to apply this knowledge in the next round. Was he still underestimating her? Was he just bad at wrestling compared to this goddess? Or did a part of him want to end up right back between those incredible legs?

Whatever was going on in Ian’s head, it ended up back between Kelly’s thighs pretty quickly.

“Looks like I got you again,” said Kelly, “You better not be going easy on me! You’re going to regret it pretty soon if you were!”

Right now, Ian was not regretting it. The reverse headscissor gave him an unbelievable view of the most perfect, round ass he’d ever seen…

“This is my best hold according to my son, so I hope you’re ready…”

Ian fought back the urge to grab her juicy ass.

Kelly looked down at Ian’s legs kicking around on the mat. She’d pretty quickly reduced him to a squirming mess on the floor. She really was a natural… her legs had just eaten him up like it was nothing.

“You don’t mind if I take some selfies, do you?” Kelly asked. “Just so I can send them to my girlfriends. Otherwise they’ll never believe me that I beat a man.”

“O-Only if you send them to me too…otherwise my friends will never believe that I wrestled a girl who was six foot five…”

This got a good laugh out of Kelly. “Okay, okay. I’m sending them to you too then.”

Kelly held her phone up so that her legs would be in the picture. Her long legs were doing all the work, after all. She wanted her defeated opponent to be in the picture too, and she managed to get some of his face in there with the right angle… but her butt was just so big that it pretty much blocked most of his face since he was in there pretty tight.

Kelly tossed her phone aside. “Well, anyway… I’m going to actually squeeze now, so I hope you’re ready to tap out. I expect to feel some tapping on these legs pretty soon back there.”

She hadn’t been squeezing? Ian was surprised to hear this. He definitely felt pretty squeezed in there. Her thighs really were just that strong. This motivated him to make a real effort to escape instead of just laying there being completely hypnotized by her ass in those skintight yoga pants… he stayed completely stuck however, and when she flexed her leg muscles it was so strong, so steady, so controlled… it was like his head was in a blood pressure cuff that just wasn’t stopping. The pressure was ramping up way faster than he thought…

Kelly had thought she would have felt submissive tapping by now. Instead, she heard his hands slide off her long legs and down onto the mat. She looked back at him over her shoulder. His face was partially hidden behind her fat ass, but… he was out?! She’d seriously knocked him out just like that? That hadn’t even been very hard…

Kelly quickly got off her trainer, placed a gentle hand on his chest, and shook him a little bit. “Ian? Ian, honey…”

Ian woke up. Where was he? Oh, right.

“I… uh, I should have tapped…”

“Yeah, obviously,” Kelly said with a laugh, still rubbing his chest. “Are you okay? I didn’t mean to knock you out or anything.”

“I’m fine. I know. I just… well, I didn’t expect to go out so fast…”

Kelly smiled and ran a hand down her leg. “Come on. You do see these legs, right? You really should have known better.”

“Yeah, I realize that now.”

“Should I just go ahead and reschedule my big match for tomorrow? Am I just a prodigy, or what?”

Ian let her help him up to his feet. “I wouldn’t reschedule just yet. You have some really strong holds, but are you sure you could get Aiden into those holds?”

“I was mostly kidding, but yeah, I see your point…”

Ian couldn’t help but steal another glance at those long legs… he was pretty sure that in four months, Kelly was going to be pretty dangerous. Aiden had better watch out. Whoever this woman’s son was… he was going to be in for a pretty interesting match.
Old 01-Jun-23, 07:10
Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Awesome! You have a great talent
The Following User Says Thank You to bsbinss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-23, 16:36
Last Achievements

Default Part 3

Aiden wasn’t all that surprised to see his mom immediately launch into her training. That’s just the kind of highly competitive person she had always been. It didn’t matter that she was competing against her own child. If she was going to do something, she was going to do it all the way.

When she had initially suggested having a real match, he hadn’t planned on seriously adjusting his training. Wrestling season was over, but he didn’t really think he would have to put together some kind of training schedule just to beat his 41 year old mom. But a little time went by, and he watched her come home all worked up from the gym every day… clearly she was hard at work. There was something about the smile she had that got him a little bit worried. Something about the almost predatory look in her eye. Then he started thinking back more to the holds she’d put him in… the rear naked choke, the scissors, and the grapevine… all of them had been pretty dangerous and they were the first time she’d ever done them. What were those holds going to be like four months from now once she was done with all this training? What was she doing at the gym, exactly? Whenever he’d ask her, she would just give him some kind of vague, mysterious reply like “Oh you know, just getting ready” or something like that.

Eventually he decided that he’d have to do… something. He texted Olivia – the captain of the girl’s wrestling team at his school. Wrestling a girl for the first time in his life seemed like a good place to start as far as training was concerned. His mom asked him where he was going when he left the house, but he gave her the same kind of vague answer that she’d been giving him – ‘Just going to hang out with some people’. She raised an eyebrow and pointed out that he was clearly dressed for the gym or something, but she didn’t pry into his training any further.

Aiden and Olivia were in her basement now. She had a mat down there. Aiden knew she was as serious about wrestling as he was, so she should be a pretty good opponent / training partner. She had been totally down for some submission wrestling too.

“So, your opponent is… your mom,” she said as she started to strip down, “Your mom who is like…”

Olivia just held her hand up way above her head.

“Yeah. That would be my mom.”

“Well, I can’t really help you get ready to wrestle someone who’s twice as tall as you are,” she said, “But I can give you a special, sneak preview of what it’s like to wrestle a girl…”

Aiden had seen Olivia at wrestling meets before, so he’d seen her wearing a leotard. That had kind of given him a sneak preview of her body. But now that she was standing in front of him in a pair of neon green short shorts and a sports bra, he was seeing practically the full thing. She was much more muscular than he remembered. She had some serious definition, and Aiden was surprised to see that she had six pack abs that were usually hidden underneath that leotard…

Aiden just wore a pair of compression shorts, and they got started. Olivia was pretty strong. Strong for a 5’6 high school girl, anyway. And Aiden did discover that wrestling a girl was… much more distracting than wrestling a guy was. No matter where his hands ended up, it seemed to be at least a little bit hot… Olivia was so soft, so smooth… this really wasn’t like wrestling a guy at all.

He maneuvered Olivia’s toned, muscular body into an armbar fairly quickly. Olivia knew what she was doing with that tight body of hers, but she was overpowered, and Aiden was on his A game tonight. While Aiden was learning about how soft female opponents were, she was learning about how strong boys really were…

Aiden didn’t need to really apply pressure in the armbar or anything to convince Olivia that she’d lost. She was a wrestler so she knew the score. She made a quick attempt at escaping just to test this boy out, but once he raised his hips a little bit off the mat, she tapped on his bare leg and he let her go. She could feel that he was already semi-hard because her arm had been stuck between his legs. When they broke apart, she glanced down at his bulge… he was enjoying their match so far, it looked like…

“If you just do that to your mom, I think you’ll win no problem,” said Olivia, adjusting her shorts.

“Good idea.”

“Then again… your mom is like nine feet tall, so maybe she’ll just reach her legs around and strangle you with them like a character in some action movie.”

Olivia had no idea how much Aiden had been thinking about this exact scenario recently. Those headscissors he’d showed her had been haunting his dreams.

“Yeah, I know…”

“Does your mom even know how to wrestle? Where did this come from?”

Aiden shrugged, which was the real answer.

Olivia put up some serious resistance once again, and there was a moment where it seemed like maybe she’d be able to get a good hold… but Aiden came out on top again. She fought furiously as he put her into a rear naked choke.

“N-Not…happening…this…time…” said Olivia.

Olivia was wrong though, and it was happening. Pretty soon she was struggling on top of Aiden and only touching the mat with her feet now. He could feel her toned, muscular back against his bare chest. He could feel her muscles flexing and straining against him, trying to get out of his hold. But he didn’t ease up. He pressed his feet against her inner thighs, spreading her legs out and making sure that she couldn’t buck her hips and try to get away.

Aiden had done plenty of rear naked chokes before… but it was very different putting a girl in one. There was something very hot about being in control of a girl like Olivia’s body…dominating her… her serious struggling made it that much hotter, getting to feel her strength and her muscles. He was surprised she hadn’t tapped out already. Maybe he was too distracted by her lean, muscular body and had kind of forgotten to actually squeeze and choke her out. When he remembered that this was a competition and not just a hot girl laying on top of him in a basement, he flexed his bicep into her throat and she was forced to tap out pretty quickly.

Once Olivia was free and could breathe all the air she wanted, she snuck another glance down at Aiden’s bulge. Why shouldn’t she? She noticed him checking her fit body out too. Aiden was clearly enjoying himself as much as she was. It wasn’t as though she even really needed to look. She could feel him getting hard against her while she’d been in the rear naked choke. She didn’t hold it against him. Her ass had been grinding right up against his package as she struggled for air. She wondered if he could tell that her nipples were pretty hard right now… did guys even notice stuff like that?

Both of them were eager to get at each other again, so round three began almost immediately after round two. Once Olivia had caught the breath that Aiden had so expertly taken away, they were grabbing hold of each other again.

Aiden knew exactly what he wanted to do to Olivia. If she was going to keep looking at his bulge, maybe it was time that she got a better, more up close and personal look. The round dragged on as Aiden passed up easy opportunities for other holds, just because he wanted to get her into a tight headscissor. Olivia didn’t understand what he was doing at first and wondered if possibly he was just going easy on her because he’d won the first two times so quickly.

When Aiden finally snapped up her neck with his thighs, she realized what his plan was and that he was definitely not going easy on her. Now she didn’t have to sneak glances at his dick because it was impossible for her to look anywhere else. His legs locked her face in place, and she was stuck in there nice and tight.

“This is what you were going for?” asked Olivia, grabbing at his legs to try and free herself.

“Yeah,” he said, grabbing the back of her head with his hand, “And I think it’s what you were going for too…”

Olivia didn’t have an argument there.

“I just thought I’d give you a closer look…”

He pulled her face deeper into his crotch, smothering her with the package she’d been eyeing since he’d walked in. It was very satisfying to have the captain of the girl’s team trapped with her face up against his bulge like this… the fact that she was legitimately very good and had won all kinds of stuff for the girl’s team just made it hotter. He didn’t even really flex his quads all that hard. He was taking his time with this one since he knew she wasn’t going to be able to get out. If she even wanted to get out…

Eventually, yes, Olivia did want to get out because she wanted to breathe, and breathing was pretty hard when you had to do it through Aiden’s compression shorts. At a certain point she just had to face the fact that she’d gotten way more than she bargained for here. She wondered what her teammates would say if they could see her in this position. She was sure that some of them would probably want to take her place, actually…

Olivia tapped and Aiden let her go, even though he didn’t want to.

“You know,” said Olivia, “I think that would be a good one for your mom.”

Aiden chuckled. “You think so?”

“Oh, definitely. Totally not awkward at all…”

They both laughed at that.

“But really, if you can beat me like this, I’m pretty sure you’re going to be able to beat your mom. How old is she, anyway?” she asked.

“Forty one.”

“Pffft yeah, I think you got this. Unless… I mean, I saw your mom wearing shorts once. You should definitely try not to end up between those legs. And she used to play volleyball, right?”

Aiden wasn’t quite sure what to make of his practice with Olivia… did it just prove that a woman didn’t stand much of a chance against him, so he shouldn’t worry about his mom? Or did it prove that he was easily distracted, horny, and could let his horniness get in the way? He decided that he really would have to train for the match with his mom. If he won easily, which he still thought was the most likely outcome, then he’d just be that much stronger and more prepared for the next real wrestling season.

--

Kelly had been going to the gym with Ian nearly every day since her introduction to wrestling. It was just too fun and exciting. She made time for it. But she did have other things to do, after all, so she couldn’t always get as much practice and lifting in as she would really like to.

“I’m super busy today,” she told Ian, “I really only have like… forty five minutes. Maybe an hour. So I was thinking that maybe we could just combine lifting and wrestling today.”

“Uh, okay, yeah. We could…”

Ian ended up feeling more like a training dummy that day then he did a trainer. He wasn’t sure how exactly to combine their two usual activities. Luckily for him, Kelly had all kinds of ideas. They started off with something that Kelly named “scissor sit-ups” which was a pretty accurate name. She lay on her back, and put her trainer into a front headscissor. His chin pressed into her yoga pants. She squeezed his neck with her legs while she did sit-ups.

“See? This is some great multitasking,” she said.

“Y-Yeah…d-definitely…”

Ian frequently had to tap out, since Kelly’s attention was divided and she wasn’t paying super close attention to just how hard she was squeezing his little neck at any given time. She was working on her abs and couldn’t devote her full attention to making sure she wasn’t going too hard on him. Ian hadn’t realized how strong of a core this woman had until now. She didn’t even slow down until she was forty sit-ups in. Every time she would come up, her tummy would touch his face and sort of smother him for a moment before she would lower herself down onto her back, stretching her flat belly out. How many of these scissor sit-ups was she actually going to be able to do? He’d lost track. Counting was hard when you couldn’t really breathe and you were getting lightheaded because a pair of thick thighs was crushing you. She was up to… at least 80? Somewhere around there she stopped. He could see the sweat on her lean stomach. A few beads slid down onto the mat beneath them. She wiped some sweat off her forehead.

He tapped on her hip. “Maybe next we could-“

“Wait. I’m not done yet. I know I can do a few more.”

She was right. Ian was impressed with her endurance as she did at least twenty more while simultaneously squeezing him to the brink of consciousness. He somehow made it to the end awake. But Kelly had more time and more ideas.

She called the next combo ‘scissor curls’, so Ian’s neck didn’t get much of a break. Kelly really did love headscissors. He was well aware of that by this point. He’d encouraged it, in fact, since he could tell that her legs were her best weapons.

‘Scissor curls’ ended up meaning that she’d sit down on the mat, rest the back of his head against her lap, and lock him into a headscissor. The curls part ended up being the more painful part of the hold, which was surprising. She sat up, reached down, and grabbed hold of both of his legs under his knees. Then she curled his legs back as far as she could. This ended up being really far. His knees actually touched the mat on either side of his head. That was one rep.

“How’s that?” she asked, smiling down at him, “I can really feel it. I wonder how many, like, pounds of pressure this counts for? I can totally feel my biceps working already.”

Getting bent in half like this hurt, but it didn’t hurt so bad that he was willing to ask her to stop this workout she’d come up with… she let his legs back down after holding it for just a few moments, so it was bearable. He could tell that she was having fun too.

“You’re way better than dumbbells,” she said.

In a way, this ‘exercise’ was more impressive than the last one to him… she was basically bending him in half with every rep. The grip on his neck was still very tight too. It felt like she would squeeze his neck harder as she flexed her bicep, her muscles working in tandem. Once again he had to tap out constantly.

She couldn’t do as many of these. Her core and her lower body were stronger than her upper body. They had both become pretty aware of this during her training so far.

Kelly laughed as she let his legs go for the final time. She flexed both of her biceps for him. “What do you think? Look at these guns. Am I just imagining things, or are they bigger than they were a couple weeks ago?”

“You’ve definitely made progress…” he said while he got his breath back.

“With a pump like this, maybe you should become my permanent substitute for dumbbells.”

Ian hoped that she was joking about that part because he wasn’t sure how many more of these ‘curls’ he could take.

Kelly looked at her phone. “Okay, I’ve still got some time… let’s try one other one that I thought of on the way here. I’m not sure how hard this will be… so let’s just see.”

The way she said that made Ian worried, and he had every right to be.

Kelly had him stand up on his feet, and then she stood behind him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, putting his chin in the crook of her elbow. This was very easy for her since she was way taller than he was.

“Okay, now, get down…”

Kelly got into squat position and started to lower herself down. He did the same thing.

“Now… just let yourself kind of go limp, okay? Don’t help me get you back up. I’m going to lift you back up, okay?”

Ian just accepted whatever was happening to him. He let his body relax, which was oddly easy when he was in Kelly’s arms even though she was choking him. Kelly then did a full squat while strangling him. She got all the way down with perfect form, and then straightened herself all the way back up.

“You’re the weight for these squats. What should I call them? Rear naked squats? That sounds kind of dirty… well, not that much dirtier than rear naked choke, I guess…”

Ian couldn’t respond because he was now being choked very tight between her sweaty, toned arms. The hard part was when she stood up, picking him up with her. At the very top, his feet almost left the floor. But he somehow managed to stay awake through every time he got lifted up, and then he could kind of breathe on the way back down.

“How much do you weigh, anyway? This is too easy. I could totally do this all day, Ian.”

Luckily for Ian, she couldn’t literally do it all day and eventually he did get to go free.

Kelly glanced at her phone again. “Ugh, I have to go… same time tomorrow, right? I’ll make tomorrow extra long to make up for today.”

Ian massaged his neck and thought about how he needed a plan for tomorrow that didn’t involve her going up against him again. He needed a break from being this amazon’s practice dummy…
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-23, 02:16
Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I was kind of hoping that Aiden was the one helping him mom with her discovery by helping her with the workouts instead of Ian.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doobidobot For This Useful Post:

Tags
mom vs son, mother vs son