Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jun-20, 00:56
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Session Wrestler Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinforpower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow. I'm surprised at the recognition Dez Desire is getting. Is she really that strong / good? I've always been curious to wrestle her, now I might just have to!
I posted a month ago that I think she is the best active lady at the moment. As in when I try to take what I know are my personal ticks out of it and objectively consider all of the things that make for a great session.

Added after 1 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngelesFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maria Queen did really well at the session girls event last year and actually beat Dez so she deserves recognition. Other honorable mentions are Dalia Lores (not sure if still active), Kaysha Brazil and Jennifer
Aha! So many ladies to think of. Are we sure Maria and Kaysha are active? When I don't remember seeing a travel note or other news about someone after a year I become unsure about her. I was extremely impressed by Kaysha when I met her, I could put her in the top 5. Maria obviously would go above Dez as they had a recent match.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 22-Jun-20 at 00:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 01:48
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with this in general. Like I said before though, I see this as being more of an unofficial word-of-mouth ranking list based mostly on anecdotal information. Definitely not a scientific or highly authoritative measurement!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and any others who would like to -- If you could each contribute a list of your top 10, I will edit my list to be the average of yours.

I will send my Top 10, but I will only send a list of those I have wrestled.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 04:01
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me too! Pending wife approval I'm planning on booking with her as soon as I can. I'm a bigger/taller guy so I really wanted someone with longer legs and BJJ experience.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Do you concur with this? Have you sessioned with both?

Good choice,check your ego at the door bud.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 06:08
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I agree with this in general. Like I said before though, I see this as being more of an unofficial word-of-mouth ranking list based mostly on anecdotal information. Definitely not a scientific or highly authoritative measurement!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and any others who would like to -- If you could each contribute a list of your top 10, I will edit my list to be the average of yours.
My top 10 of the ladies I have wrestled who are still active. And when I say Top 10, most difficult to beat. I might rank them session wise slightly differently.

1. Dez Desire
2. Mistress Kara
3. Anji
4. Vene Lane
5. Jolene Hexx
6. Cheyenne Jewel
7. Ava Simone
8. Goddess Anat
9. Scorpion
10. Jennifer Thomas

I would put Yasmin at No. 1 if she were considered still active. I know she did a session or two last year, but I think she’s basically retired. I have wrestled Mahea a couple of times, and she has to be a contender on this list for the second half. So, too, is Sara Lips. There are some defiinitely retired wrestlers who would be on this list for me, but I’m just doing active women I have met.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 07:57
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Do you concur with this? Have you sessioned with both?
I haven't sessioned with Dominique but I have session with Ina. I can't disagree with Ina as number one. I found it impossible to do anything against her. She uses her size / weight very effectively.

Added after 58 minutes:

I just want to add that I am not saying that Ina would definitely win a tournament amongst the top session wrestlers. TBH I think she is unlikely to - just because there are so many challengers, so many unknowns. E.g. Sheena won't be afraid of anyone. Nor will Dominique. Nor will Anji. Etc.

I would love to see a tournament amongst the top girls. We have so many events - but very few tournaments.

Last edited by RNC; 22-Jun-20 at 07:57.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 09:11
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:

Ok mate, I'll try then!

I'll continue to mention all 20 I included, and at first I'll just say what I would have come up with if trying to group them in groups of 5 similar to how BoyofWinter had done it yesterday (I didn't read everything else on here since then yet).

In alphabetical order in each group of 5, I might have estimated this (considering all the different possibilities for type of ruleset, my own sessions, reviews and comments here/elsewhere on the internet, video matches I watched or know the result of or at least the pattern of from a preview text (sometimes video too, but they're not typically very long!) as well as thinking about the credentials in terms of qualifications and the size of the girls too (which can help vs each other, and vs big guys I suppose too).

I'll add in brackets info about how they did in my sessions too according to the same format Paul Tea used on his thread I linked in my other post (LL meaning I got destroyed/lost count of points against haha, L just lost decisively by a number of points, l a closer loss, and dl being kind of a draw but I'd say the girl can be awarded the win based on being close enough to it and only needing a bit more time added on or for me to take less breaks to chat or change things up with other games like tickle wrestling, armwrestling etc). With Dominique and Ina, the session format didn't really involve any true goes at wrestling/playfighting where a result could be decided anyway, but from demonstrations, quick goes at escape challenges and suchlike (plus what I know about them) I'd be thinking an L would be quite likely anyway! Obviously I'm including girls I didn't have a session with too, but you should be able to see how my top 10 would be just from those I did have a session with (excluding Ina and Dominique), even if Madam Mysteria (and Calista too) aren't necessarily out of it if I only think of my sessions and nothing else. I'm using bold type if in the last half decade or so, normal type if earlier. Tia takes some credit for one of Madam Mysteria's L results anyway probably lol (trying two sessions back to back is quite hard I found!), and for that matter Serenity Steele gets partial credit for Venom's LL too even maybe (continuing with an expert BJJ girl straight after a turn with another girl in the same session is even harder!). It's hard for some to make my guess for sure eg Severa doesn't do female matches, Fabi Antoine didn't either on video I don't think and is maybe past her best now (I'm not sure though, although purely in Judo I guess she wasn't quite at Izabella Mendes's level either was she - others might have a better idea about that than me?).

Chloe Davis (LL), Diana, Dominique Danger, Izabella Mendes, Severa (LL)

Anji, Sheena (l), Tia (l, dl), Venom (L, LL), Viktoria (dl, L, L)

Fabi Antoine, Ina Black, Master Kayla, Veve Lane, Warrior Amazone (L, l)

Black Venus aka Sativa, Dez Desire, Jennifer Thomas, Kara, Madam Mysteria (L, L, L, l)

In terms of girls against each other in my sessions, Venom and Viktoria was a draw or nearly a draw (technically Venom might have submitted, for Viktoria to equalise again, just after the end of match buzzer started sounding), and Sheena vs Warrior would be a draw too (based on taking turns with each other while I had a rest, so like a 3-way session) although Sheena might claim the win based on tickle wrestling against Warrior (she also was better at putting me on my back quickly and often lol, but Warrior just was able to use BJJ moves to make me submit so did end up with a slightly higher points total, as occasionally I got to the end of the 4 minute time limit with Sheena without conceeding even if I was exhausted!).

Video results I know of (again bolded if in last half a dozen years, and I won't go further back than about a dozen even if I did slightly with the sessions):
Tia won against Sheena (but very close and Sheena showing signs of equalising soon and perhaps being favourite if the match was a long one even; nevertheless let's be fair to Tia and say she did win!)
Sheena and Warrior drew I think (think it was 0-0 unlike in my session where they scored when the opponent was more tired; I'm not sure since then - they are good friends but maybe didn't have another competitive match, although to be fair Warrior did say to me she thought Sheena was if anything a bit better than herself)
Jennifer and Kara seemed to have had a close match according to the description of the video I linked to in my other post
Mixed results between Black Venus and Sheena
Close results it would seem between Black Venus and Warrior Amazone, (I'm not sure exactly though: it seems like Warrior might have done better vs Kassidy overall I think out of her and Sativa, and maybe vs Antscha and Axa too although I don't know the result between Axa and Black Venus/Sativa from Fight Pulse but had just thought Axa might have won vs Sativa earlier at TC Wrestling; against Scorpion I wouldn't be sure Sativa doesn't have a better record than Warrior though but again not sure as I haven't bought loads of videos recently or subscribed to sites a lot either so much as before. Finally though, as mentioned, it seems to be that Sativa did better than anyone in private matches with Izabella Mendes in Budapest, as mentioned by Zweig in the preview of Black Venus vs Diana...which I don't know if I can reveal the score of or not even though I do know that one as I did buy it).
Madam Mysteria drew with Emma Switch, while Kara did win against her.
Also Madam Mysteria had a close loss to Venom, and a less close one to Veve (but against not 100% fit Venom first, and then soon after against Veve I think on the same day/night)
Chloe Davis did lose 1-0 to Scorpion in theory but had to retire from the match with dizziness. I'm not sure if she had a chance for revenge since then in a competitive match or not! (she did win against Lucrecia at the same time, and it seems like she won against Kassidy unless I'm mistaken, and possibly everyone else other than Sheila Gaff that she had a match with)
Ina Black did have one win against Warrior (I'm not sure about the re-match, or her result against Sheena though it seems like maybe a draw?)
Ina Black and Venom did have a match which might have been level when it was ended early due to an injury
Viktoria has a win against Tia in the past (but Tia later got a better result against Sable than Viktoria did or Venom did either I think actually), and a win against Ina Black also (but actually Viktoria's placing is more based on perception of more recent years, rather than that kind of period anyway, even if there might be some way to argue she was awarded a win vs Ola if it Ola that needed to stop...but I suspect it was called an Ola win due to the scoreline at the time and it was a score where she got more points than Tia did vs Ola, but conceeded more too *I'm not necessarily thinking if Ola was still active she'd be right at the top though as things change over time of course).
Veve Lane won against Viktoria in the past, but lost in overtime to Venom on judges decision, although as mentioned was closer to winning in the re-match (but it was a draw)
Sheena won a tie-breaker in armwrestling with Veve of course (but it was a draw on the scoreline in wrestling)
Warrior did win against Veve though
Black Venus beat Dez Desire I think too, in a close match in London?
Anji told us that she got a 1-0 win vs Warrior I remember
Diana won vs Venom in over-time after a 1-1 draw over 20 minutes. She lost a close match to Veve a bit over half a decade ago, but might be unbeaten since, and has won vs Warrior Amazone twice I think, but in a close match the most recent time

Hopefully that's not too hard to follow! If I missed any other results I know of I'll have to come back and mention them later!

Editing now with some more results indeed:
Veve won against Emma Switch herself at least once, but I'm thinking twice although can be wrong when using previews to guess sometimes (since I mentioned Emma for some other girls)
Veve's most recent results vs Ariel X was a close loss (but overall they have always been close and Veve does have a win at least in the past I think; Viktoria had a close loss to Ariel in the past albeit a slightly bigger score than Veve's recent one but having to give up positions of advantage at ends of periods or running out of mat so could have been closer, while Tia and Ariel had a draw going back to the time I first saw Tia in a session)
I remember Anji also told us her and Veve had a draw unless I am imagining reading that - she will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure!
Viktoria has a bigger win vs Alice than Diana does, but with time in between in which Alice would have been getting better to be fair (Diana's win was I think still earlier than when Alice was having matches with the Spoiler on Absolute Wrestling...and winning(?) like Sheena did too (?).
Veve also has a win vs Maria Queen I remember (not quite sure how long ago now!) and vs Scorpion (less than half a dozen years ago but a few now I think) in terms of others that have been mentioned by myself or other people re: results with other girls listed.

Hopefully I remembered everything now! Others can probably add to it still I guess, but I thought that in post 1 it had been suggested that that sort of info (as long as the matches aren't too recent, in terms of giving away unknown results and hurting sales...so I didn't for Diana vs Black Venus, and couldn't anyway for Black Venus vs Axa (Storm Wrestler) from last year's Fight Pulse event).

In summary I would say that obviously the groups aren't very definitive (and I know others would make slightly different estimations too). I could possibly see a group 2 girl according to that list making group 1 even (Sheena might have the opportunity soon to prove that), but at the same time it could be a group 4 girl can do well in a match with a group 3 or 2 one (or even group 1 - see the info about Black Venus and Izabella Mendes: I'm not 100% sure Sheena would think of Izabella as better than herself when it comes to wrestling either and obviously it's harder with Izabella to get a full idea although she does do sessions and I'm sure they'd be great!). So Group 3 girls could match well with those above or those below too (or do similarly well in mixed matches perhaps).

Ok, editing again, as I seem to have forgotten to mention Sheena's win vs Ariel X. Sorry Sheena! Mentioned now anyway. Did Warrior Amazone draw with Ariel (I'm thinking so, although not quite sure)?

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 22-Jun-20 at 10:25.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 13:35
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

*revision*
In descending order: Ina Black, Dominique Danger, Sheena, Diana, Anji, Izabella Mendes, Alice Wrestler, Severa, Dez Desire, VeVe Lane
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 14:26
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Related thread: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 22-Jun-20, 14:27
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
*revision*
In descending order: Ina Black, Dominique Danger, Sheena, Diana, Anji, Izabella Mendes, Alice Wrestler, Severa, Dez Desire, VeVe Lane
Obviously trying to come up with a list like this will drive a man crazy given enough time. A month ago your top list was:
  • Dez Desire
  • Rage
  • Anji
  • Alpha Ace
  • Storm/Axa Jay
Now Anji is still in your top 5, a true tribute to her, Dez went from number 1 to 10. Rage, Alpha Ace and Storm/Axa don't make the list.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 14:55
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Obviously I'm including girls I didn't have a session with too, but you should be able to see how my top 10 would be just from those I did have a session with (excluding Ina and Dominique), even if Madam Mysteria (and Calista too) aren't necessarily out of it if I only think of my sessions and nothing else
Actually if only using girls from sessions I had, without Ina and DD, then they'd definitely be in I realise (I probably still had Kathy Gifford, Mayra Conde and Kasie Cavanaugh in mind even though I knew it was only active/available now or soon/after pandemic we are talking about, based on the level of the recent past and forthcoming future potentially), and I'd need to clarify a tenth too which would be Shelby Beach.

Anyway, if it's ok I'd prefer not to try to get into using specific numbers to be honest, so I'll leave it here I think. I'm pleased Anji thanked my post, even though I'd leaned towards the bigger girls taking the group 1 slots, but for example I wouldn't know whether to guess number 6 (trying to minimise the potential under-estimation!) or go with 10 on the other hand, because I know the other girls better. Likewise with Viktoria for example I could play it a little safer if I decided potential under-estimation was more satisfactory than the opposite (let's say going with number 9) or risk being challenged to justify a higher number (let's say 7) even if it would recognise her a bit better.

Even just using the girls I saw in sessions I'd have some dilemmas probably (and that'd be excluding some girls I really think would be in there too, including some I saw on video).

I already said I'd think it's all very close anyway, and could be pretty variable depending on conditions, rules etc etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Obviously trying to come up with a list like this will drive a man crazy given enough time. A month ago your top list wasez Desire
Rage
Anji
Alpha Ace
Storm/Axa Jay
Now Anji is still in your top 5, a true tribute to her, Dez went from number 1 to 10. Rage, Alpha Ace and Storm/Axa don't make the list.
I'm not sure if that would be his list of favourite girls to have sessions with?

That's another list I guess I prefer not to make public myself, but there would be a degree of Hungarian overlap with the list I did make on this thread I am sure (also some UK overlap)!
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post: