Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Mar-21, 02:50
Points: 4,669, Level: 28 Points: 4,669, Level: 28 Points: 4,669, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most brutal scissor knockouts

All of those
You should trie those why andi page
Old 08-Mar-21, 05:49
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

There is one KO on a jobber that used to be on these forums. I'm not sure if he is still on here or not. He was wrestling Gia . She knocked him out really quickly in a triangle choke and held it on him for a while afterward. She then released him from the triangle, and before he even regained consciousness, she put him in a reverse scissor. He woke up very briefly, but then she put him out again. She held the reverse on him for at least another 30 seconds after he passed out. While he was out, Gia and the camera woman were talking about how good the knockout was as the camera zoomed in on his lifeless face.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-21, 21:40
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is one KO on a jobber that used to be on these forums. I'm not sure if he is still on here or not. He was wrestling Gia . She knocked him out really quickly in a triangle choke and held it on him for a while afterward. She then released him from the triangle, and before he even regained consciousness, she put him in a reverse scissor. He woke up very briefly, but then she put him out again. She held the reverse on him for at least another 30 seconds after he passed out. While he was out, Gia and the camera woman were talking about how good the knockout was as the camera zoomed in on his lifeless face.
Are you talking about YouTube Guy? He did a couple of videos with Gia, including KOs.
Old 08-Mar-21, 22:22
Points: 3,205, Level: 23 Points: 3,205, Level: 23 Points: 3,205, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Pretty sure that’s who he is talking about. It’s an awesome video for sure.
Old 09-Mar-21, 07:58
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Wherecan I find that bella video? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Headscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The first 3 most brutal knockouts that I saw on the net:

1 - Japanese Lost Video
I never see this video again, the girl beats some random old guy very rough, and then she wraps her legs in his neck doing the jap fig 4. She raises her hips and keeps the pressure at maximum for a long time, I don't remember exactly how much but enough for his face to turn purple in a way I never saw and also when she let go, his head hits the ground violently. I was worried just watching, I thought he had died.

2 - Hazel vs Mark
She takes him in a good front headscissors, knock him out and she keeps squeezing saying she wants to see his face. She keeps squeezing during almost 1 min after the ko. That shit is dangerous. Even Mutiny got worried

3 - Bella vs slave suit guy
She takes the slave in reverse scissors, he begins to squirm and go into despair, she continues to squeeze him and says that he is grunting like a pig. Then the knockout comes and she keeps squeezing.

Final thoughts:
Headscissors are dangerous, even made by professionals, keep that in mind. If you don't feel the tightness between a woman's thighs it is not because she is weak, but because she does not want to use her strength. Go little by little and stay safe, don't forget about the safe word.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-21, 10:58
Points: 4,423, Level: 28 Points: 4,423, Level: 28 Points: 4,423, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Headscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

1 - Japanese Lost Video
I never see this video again, the girl beats some random old guy very rough, and then she wraps her legs in his neck doing the jap fig 4. She raises her hips and keeps the pressure at maximum for a long time, I don't remember exactly how much but enough for his face to turn purple in a way I never saw and also when she let go, his head hits the ground violently. I was worried just watching, I thought he had died.

2 - Hazel vs Mark
She takes him in a good front headscissors, knock him out and she keeps squeezing saying she wants to see his face. She keeps squeezing during almost 1 min after the ko. That shit is dangerous. Even Mutiny got worried

3 - Bella vs slave suit guy
She takes the slave in reverse scissors, he begins to squirm and go into despair, she continues to squeeze him and says that he is grunting like a pig. Then the knockout comes and she keeps squeezing.

Final thoughts:
Headscissors are dangerous, even made by professionals, keep that in mind. If you don't feel the tightness between a woman's thighs it is not because she is weak, but because she does not want to use her strength. Go little by little and stay safe, don't forget about the safe word.
I fully agree with your top 3 where can i purchase the Bella video? im really curious
The Following User Says Thank You to Azertyy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-21, 13:45
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,088 Times in 166 Posts

Quote:

1 - Japanese Lost Video
--> For those who are curious about it : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Jennifer Thomas :
She did a reverse headscissor tap challenge for shewrestle com. In the video she accidentally knocked out a muscular black guy but she doesn't notice, neither is the camera guy. The guy is clearly out, and snoring like crazy but she keep on squeezing really hard for about 20 seconds after he goes out and you can see her legs trembling. I think she noticed something was wrong because she enventually slowly releases him and he comes back to life making the camera guy panics.

she said a few words on this forum about this video and said this was a very scary moment.

One of the most brutal I have ever seen.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luffy-sama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-21, 14:51
Points: 4,423, Level: 28 Points: 4,423, Level: 28 Points: 4,423, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy-sama [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
--> For those who are curious about it : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Jennifer Thomas :
She did a reverse headscissor tap challenge for shewrestle com. In the video she accidentally knocked out a muscular black guy but she doesn't notice, neither is the camera guy. The guy is clearly out, and snoring like crazy but she keep on squeezing really hard for about 20 seconds after he goes out and you can see her legs trembling. I think she noticed something was wrong because she enventually slowly releases him and he comes back to life making the camera guy panics.

she said a few words on this forum about this video and said this was a very scary moment.

One of the most brutal I have ever seen.
yes i remember it! i also remember her reverse ko against Mark from Brutal beauties, she knocked him out so fast and she didnt release right away, looks like she wanted to give him some extra squeeze to shut him up lol. Well deserved.

Recently Rage did some awesome real knockout.
And special mention to Sydney Thunder with "real knockouts" 1 and 2, in the second one, she did one of the most amazing reverse knockouts i've ever seen, she put the guy in a hold, we have a perfect view on her beautiful glutes, and we can actually see how strong she squeeze by the way of her muscle moves and how quick the guy turns purple. He taps like crazy and she squeeze even more, knocked him out and didnt release the hold making the guy twitch a little bit and sadistically laugh about it. 20/20
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azertyy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-21, 17:56
Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Best thread so far! Love the discussion

Do you have link to real Rage KO? I have purchased a few of her videos. Insane body and she is intense.
Old 10-Mar-21, 18:53
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbobby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Best thread so far! Love the discussion

Do you have link to real Rage KO? I have purchased a few of her videos. Insane body and she is intense.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I'm sure that's what you meant.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: