Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 15-May-20, 15:56
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Arekah Lox x Sheena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The thing about videos is you never know the circumstances about making it. Anyway, Arekah could carry me under 1 arm when she started, there were numerous posts around the net at the time from 250-300 pound guys stating how easily she lifted them. that she was sleekly muscular rather than bulky at the time was the point, her appearance was misleading.
Looking at her IG pics do you think she is as strong right now as was when she started?
Old 15-May-20, 17:24
Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Sheena is amazing. Arekah is supernatural.
Old 15-May-20, 19:33
bartyboy78

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Guys I'm sorry, I don't see the woman in the above video beating Sheena anytime, anywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not Arekah in her prime? Sheena is a once in a lifetime talent. If a young Arekah took on Sheena now, Sheena would wipe the floor with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-20, 14:51
Points: 4,684, Level: 28 Points: 4,684, Level: 28 Points: 4,684, Level: 28
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What was the year that you fought each? I think the period where each woman was faced is pretty relevant too. For exemple, I don't have doubt that Sheena is heavier, more muscular and powerful than was two or three years ago. Arekah also was more muscular/bulkier in some perods than in others. Currently on her instagram she looks like a fashion model...

PS: Arekah Stats on her session girls profile are as 5'10” - 178 cm and
205 lbs - 93 kg. If she has a low body fat these stats are impressive, she's is like a super human
Arekah was 2012, 2013. Sheena within the last year. In my opinion, I met both of them in their prime.
Old 16-May-20, 15:31
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Guys I'm sorry, I don't see the woman in the above video beating Sheena anytime, anywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not Arekah in her prime? Sheena is a once in a lifetime talent. If a young Arekah took on Sheena now, Sheena would wipe the floor with her.
Thanks for the link. I'd never seen Arekah wrestle competitively before. I didn't know such videos existed.

Yeah, I think this is proof (or at least very suggestive) that Sheena beats Arekah in a competitive match.

I don't think that takes anything away from Arekah though. Arekah is an absolute master of sessions. I genuinely think that if you haven't sessioned with Arekah, you haven't experienced the "gold standard" of session wrestling.

When I look back now at all the sessions I've had (100+), it's pretty much my one Arekah session and everything else. The rest all kind of blur together. It's not that I don't appreciate other sessions. The girls are all incredible and I'm so lucky to have had them. But Arekah is different / unique. She puts on a hell of a performance and she is so powerful that you've no choice but to be a part of it. You really feel like you are getting a service / performance from a skilled professional (as opposed to just paying someone to wrestle you). It's very memorable. I'm also pretty sure that she is more powerful than Sheena (skills beat power in a competitive match though) which adds to the experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-20, 15:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the link. I'd never seen Arekah wrestle competitively before. I didn't know such videos existed.

Yeah, I think this is proof (or at least very suggestive) that Sheena beats Arekah in a competitive match.

I don't think that takes anything away from Arekah though. Arekah is an absolute master of sessions. I genuinely think that if you haven't sessioned with Arekah, you haven't experienced the "gold standard" of session wrestling.

When I look back now at all the sessions I've had (100+), it's pretty much my one Arekah session and everything else. The rest all kind of blur together. It's not that I don't appreciate other sessions. The girls are all incredible and I'm so lucky to have had them. But Arekah is different / unique. She puts on a hell of a performance and she is so powerful that you've no choice but to be a part of it. You really feel like you are getting a service / performance from a skilled professional (as opposed to just paying someone to wrestle you). It's very memorable. I'm also pretty sure that she is more powerful than Sheena (skills beat power in a competitive match though) which adds to the experience.
I would add that the video is rather early in Arekah's career. Her core wrestling skill advanced quite a bit beyond that video, but nevertheless, Sheena is a far more adept grappler (obviously as a former Judo champion with international competition). Arekah is much stronger and a more masterful sessionista.
The Following User Says Thank You to naycherboy For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-20, 16:21
Last Achievements

Do you think Arekah took steroids in some stage of her career or she's just a phenom of the nature? By the I've read she's stronger than most roided female bodybuilder session
Old 16-May-20, 17:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you think Arekah took steroids in some stage of her career or she's just a phenom of the nature? By the I've read she's stronger than most roided female bodybuilder session
No. She never had any of the telltale signs. She is simply naturally strong and a trained collegiate athlete.

Fun fact: the part of Minnesota that she is from has a LOT of similar amazons. Check out high school sports in that region...it's rather remarkable.
Old 16-May-20, 17:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by naycherboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No. She never had any of the telltale signs. She is simply naturally strong and a trained collegiate athlete.

Fun fact: the part of Minnesota that she is from has a LOT of similar amazons. Check out high school sports in that region...it's rather remarkable.
But the telltale signs varies a lot from woman to woman. A lot of them don't have singns depending on the dose and type of drug
Old 16-May-20, 18:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
But the telltale signs varies a lot from woman to woman. A lot of them don't have singns depending on the dose and type of drug
Indeed, they do vary but at least one is visible. She exhibited zero signs of using them. I know her and how she is well enough to have a credible opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to naycherboy For This Useful Post: