Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 05-Mar-21, 20:28
Points: 2,622, Level: 21 Points: 2,622, Level: 21 Points: 2,622, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Have you ever lost to a "normal" woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr1fr1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Are those ladies bigger than you?
Similar size, or slightly smaller (I am 5 '10" with a few extra pounds and not very fit) . Big athletic girls destroy me in no time, as I am not working out a lot and I have weak arms. My friend I refer to, she is 5'9" and very athletic. We also tried leg wrestling once, long time ago and she won easily and it was really painful for me.
Old 09-Mar-21, 16:39
Points: 2,092, Level: 18 Points: 2,092, Level: 18 Points: 2,092, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Lose all the time to my girlfriend who had zero wrestling experience but she does outweigh me by about 70lbs or so...
The Following User Says Thank You to spillswitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 22:16
Points: 2,455, Level: 20 Points: 2,455, Level: 20 Points: 2,455, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I've lost in arm wrestling a few times.

The first was at a party when I was 15 there was an arm wrestling tournament and I went out in the first round against a girl who was probably around the same size as me. But it was a close contest

Then at another party when I was 18 I arm wrestled a girl who was about an inch taller than me but not particularly athletic and she beat me easily. Then I'm guessing getting confidence from that another girl who was around 2 inches shorter than me but a little more athletic decided she wanted to challenge me as well. She also beat me in a contest that was a little closer but still comfortable for her.
The Following User Says Thank You to ajf22 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-21, 02:07
Temporary group
Points: 5,661, Level: 32 Points: 5,661, Level: 32 Points: 5,661, Level: 32
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Yes, I have to my wife about half the time. She took ballet as a child/teen and she had a killer scissors. If I stayed away from her legs I won, if I didn’t I lost.

Last edited by Wigsy99; 11-Mar-21 at 02:30.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wigsy99 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-21, 02:56
Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spillswitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lose all the time to my girlfriend who had zero wrestling experience but she does outweigh me by about 70lbs or so...

I know how you feel on that one. I wrestled a woman who outweighed me by 130 lbs. and no skill or training at all ( and i do) two weeks ago and she still squashed me flat...
The Following User Says Thank You to musclehead720 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-21, 08:48
Points: 5,185, Level: 30 Points: 5,185, Level: 30 Points: 5,185, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spillswitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How does she usually win? Do you think she just has stronger muscles due to her weighing more? And how heavy are you? Thanks!
Old 12-Mar-21, 09:03
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

In high school we could choose Judo as a sports course. I sometimes did ground fighting (randori) with one of the few girls in our group. We were both beginner, when we first fought I did not have a lot of problems with her because I was taller, bigger and quite athletic, so I got her in my favorite hold/pin, which usually worked best even on guys bigger or more experienced than me. But because she was little and very flexible and a bit cheating, she was able to counter me and got me into a reverse head scissor (normally not allowed in Judo competition), she caught me really well and even as she was a petite girl, she had quite strong legs. If she had not let me out after a while, she would have beat me then. Later I saw her one when going swimming. She had quite big thighs, probably because she was skiing quite a lot.

I did kick boxing (mainly point fighting style) in my youth and early twenties. When I started at fourteen, there was on a bit older (17 years) old girl, who was more experienced and very flexible and very talented girl, who most times won her tournaments because she was very good but the competition at that times for girls was lacking.

When I began to spar for the first time a couple of months later, she out-pointed me the first few times because she was a very good and tricky kicker. Later when I got more experienced and physically more mature, I most times out-pointed her because I was quicker and taller. But she was never an easy opponent as most other girls I sparred, especially around her size.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-21, 14:42
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr1fr1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By "normal", I mean someone who aren't in the mixed wrestling business,
like a friend, a gf, a coworker...

And when I talk about losing, I mean genuinely, by trying your best?
That's how I got into this. Pinned and headscissored out by the ex girlfriend. Brutal loss for the ego
Old 12-Mar-21, 17:11
Points: 10,913, Level: 45 Points: 10,913, Level: 45 Points: 10,913, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,911 Times in 230 Posts

Yes many times , the ladies were as normal as can be

Mom - when I was 12-15 , she pinned my down many times , she also pinned and held my father down (in my presence) she was a normal size 5-1 135 lb mom that grew up with 4 sisters & knew how to wrestle & fight

Aunt - mom’s sister , built like mom with wider hips , when she sat on me with her lower body, I tried my hardest but she was impossible to move , she also held down her larger husband (in my presence)

Cousin(s) - normal girls , we all grew up together , on different occasions we would playfully wrestle, when they realized they could be competitive with there larger cousin , it would get serious , they could outlast me and pin me , laughing & smiling the whole time

Girlfriends- in my 20/30’s ... I would encourage them to wrestle, they never want to at first (afraid of getting hurt or not that competitive) then we would start and they realize there strength was equal to mine so they would try harder and wind up pinning me , learning something new about themselves

Wife - started wrestling for fun in front of our kids , when she pinned me down , I struggled to move her lower body and she kept me pinned , saying all kinds of humiliating things in front of our kids , I was shocked and thrilled, she slowly got up and made her point known that she was was really tough
We still wrestle to this day ...

Daughter- cheerleader/ dancer, always in good shape ...girly girl for sure
One night we playfully arm wrestled, and she held her own even though I pinned her arm down , she smiled and said , “pretty strong for a girl aren’t I daddy” my wife walked in as we started to arm wrestle with the other arm , she told our daughter “you can beat him with that arm , it is pretty weak”
We started and my daughter won quickly, cheered & danced around , I playfully tackled her , we started to wrestle , she was so quick and competitive I couldn’t keep up , my wife cheering her on , after 10 minutes , I was pinned down by my daughter in a competitive match , she sat on me forever telling me how strong she is and couldn’t believe that she can beat her own father , while my wife looked on in approval , knowing I tried my best...

My mixed wrestling fetish started early in life and continues to this day , still losing to Normal Girls , trying my best makes it thrilling ...
Old 14-Mar-21, 12:28
Points: 2,606, Level: 21 Points: 2,606, Level: 21 Points: 2,606, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I have only wrestled with women outside the professional environment and so far I haven't had many competitive matches, but I have always won those. Some have managed to be a rough challenge, however.