Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-19, 11:35
Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Vicious Vixen

Well, I've got a new favorite commissioner! The wonderful person who requested this story has been insightful, polite, and very helpful and communicative about it so far, and I look forward to doing more! Nothing I like better than getting a buyer who knows how to communicate their desires. This story so far is only chapter one of many to come, and it goes only midway through the first fight of what's planned to be a good five or six.

As a fair warning, this is a FURRY story. The reader should be aware that the vixen in this story is a little bit more... Literal than is typically posted here. However, if you can put up with humanoid foxes wrestling humanoid hyenas, then you may well enjoy this.

I mean. As long as you want them to WIN. Otherwise, uh, you will be... Very disappointed.
---------
The hyena was a proud, skillful sexfighter. He’d been in more than a few matches, and he usually won. A few defeats, but they were rare. He’d dedicated himself to it, now, setting up his fights live for anyone who wanted to see. The door of his home was open and unlocked right now, it would allow his opponent to come in and get right to the match. There would be no need to deal with the formalities of a match, of an arena or anything of the sort. He glanced to the computer and saw the viewing numbers rising at another broadcast to the sexual streaming sight. He had plenty of fans who were clamoring to watch, who loved the sight of him crushing opponent after opponent, right here in front of all of them. He intended not to disappoint.

He bent over, adjusting the camera that faced the door, watching the live feed over on his monitor.

“Ladies and gentlemen - And I’d say boys and girls but you have to be over 18 to access this channel, I hope you’re all ready for this. I’ve just found a delicious morsel of an opponent on the sexfighting app, she calls herself “Succubus Vivienne,” and according to the pictures on her profile, she looks gorgeous,” he leaned in, and added in an almost conspiratorial tone, “But I think we all know she’ll look even more gorgeous with her face covered in her tears and my cum,” he chuckled at his comment, before stepping back and admiring his body on the monitor.

This camera was static, but there were plenty of others around the room and the house, in order to catch all the action that would go down. He flexed his muscles to let the people get a good look. Every inch of his body was covered in them, an impressive sight of power that would intimidate all but the best wrestlers and fighters in the world. That was what he wanted, though. He would rather scare off an opponent than have a boring fight. He got off on crushing powerful women and men... Weak bitches did nothing for him.

As he watched himself in the monitor, he saw the camera feed of the door opening before he saw it happen himself, and the beautiful woman stepped through. She carried herself with the grace of a supermodel or old Hollywood starlet, her legs were long, like those of a dancer. She had a fair amount of mass to her body, muscle, but you wouldn’t think so just watching her move, as she slipped in and closed the door behind her. The hyena grinned, and turned around, letting the people savor the image of her reaction to seeing his massive cock for the first time.

Usually, the reaction to seeing such a stud was shock, or something of the sort, but not from this woman. She licked her lips hungrily, and then her eyes strayed up to meet his. “I hope you weren’t waiting too long.” She said, in a low, sultry voice, “A man in the subway tried to pick me up. He asked if he said I had a nice body if I’d hold it against him. I did~” She chuckled, “I’m sure they’ll find his by the morning. And yours~”

It wasn’t unusual dirty talk, threatening worse than you were going to do, but there was something to her tone that made him wonder if she might have meant it more than most. She just gave a businesslike smile, “I feel a little overdressed... Let’s see if I can fix that~” She laughed and began to strip down.

Her pictures had made her look gorgeous, but her pictures didn’t even begin to do her justice. Even the way she moved didn’t do her justice, she was a vision of pure, amazonian might and beauty. Stripping off her top revealed a pair of gorgeous breasts that swayed to an almost inhuman degree, and he had to marvel that they could be so full despite her muscle. Then she removed her wrap skirt, casually tossing it to the side, and he was blown away. Her deceptively graceful legs still seemed to bulge with power as she moved, subtle but incredible, and all leading up to the cunt that nestled between her legs, dripping and wet, dark and tight, with inner muscles clearly visible. Her comment about his death may not be true, but the comment about having been spending time with a man earlier certainly was, as her pussy drooled cum like a beast after a meal, and his own shaft began to swell just looking at her. She raised her hands into a wrestling position “Shall we begin?”

“And dispense with the foreplay? I thought you’d want to have SOME fun before I destroy you~” The hyena asked, his own hips swaying a little as he stepped up, but he did raise his hands like a wrestler, and the pair began to circle. Far from being a distraction, the dirty talk at the start of a sexfight was key to feeling out just who your opponent was. They said in baseball that 90% of the game is half mental. In sexfighting, it’s all mental, and gorgeous as she was, a keen and intuitive skill at getting into someone’s head coming from a plain or even ugly woman would blow this woman out of the water if she had beauty but not brains. Unfortunately for the hyena, she had both.

“Oh, I don’t mind... I just don’t want you to make a mess before the match even begins. That tends to happen to amateurs who get too close to me. Your viewers wouldn’t want to see you cream without being touched, would they?”

The comment made his cock stir, as he continued circling her, looking for a moment of weakness. “Amateurs? So you’re afraid of a real fight?” He asked, “Why are you wasting your time on anything less than the best~?”

She gave what sounded like a heavy sigh, but one tinged with eroticism, the sound of the wind slowly dancing over a beach full of young lovers, “I don’t seek out amateurs to fight, hyena, they just won’t leave me alone.” She looked up at him, a fang glinted in the light and her lips pulled back in a predatory smile, “Or did you forget you messaged me first?”

The hyena didn’t have a comeback to that, she could see it got to him.

He wasn’t used to a woman being able to get the better of him in the little pre-match taunting fest, but she had done it, and they both knew that meant that he was starting this match off on the wrong foot. Still, it wasn’t the first time it had ever happened, either, and it may have been a disadvantage but it wasn’t a death sentence for the fight, so to speak. He glared as she cocked a small grin at him stepping forward and offering to lock up with her, effectively surrendering the psychological pre-match portion to begin the match proper.

She took his hands, and they locked up, bodies pressed together. It was easy to forget, with how gracefully she moved, just how much muscle was packed into this woman’s body. He planted his foot behind him, trying to push forward, muscles bulging and straining against hers, hoping to force her back. It got him his head pushed up to her, his pecs pressed to her beautiful breasts, and just a hint of a grunt of exertion, but nothing that implied true struggle holding him at bay. More just that she was enjoying the feeling of having a strong man pressed up against her. He could only hope she would enjoy the feeling of a big man crushing her with his weight and powerful even more. Not that that was exactly in the air. They all did, in the end. It was just a matter of whether the tears came when they broke and started loving it, or when he pulled off, shot his cum on their faces, and left them physically, psychologically, and sexually shattered on the ground, knowing they’d never have a match like that again.

He grunted and pushed harder, leaning his weight more against the muscular vixen. She was a powerful woman, she had to be to stop him from simply overwhelming her with his power like he had so many other women, but he simply wasn’t managing to. Instead, her muscles bulged back, flexed out and met him strength for strength. He was, quite simply, not a match for her power, since with all his might she still seemed barely strained. In fact, not only did she not have to pant from the exertion like he was beginning to, but instead, she leaned up, and he felt her slowly drag her tongue up his cheek, an affectionate, erotic, but condescending mistreatment of the powerful man. He growled, braced his foot, and gave one last shove...

And gasped as he seemed to be shoving into the air. She released her grip on his hands, brought one arm around his chest, bent, and jutted her hip to the side. In an instant, he was airborne, tumbling head over heels over the woman’s body, over her back and landing on his tail. He grunted as he was brought down hard in a sitting position, but she gave him no chance to recover from the drop, as he quickly felt an arm wrap around his neck, the woman dragging him into a chokehold from behind, the crook of her arm around his neck and pulling back, stopping his breath, choking him on the mat like he was some rookie fighter and not a powerful warrior, making him cough and gag as he fought for breath against her arm.

“Mmmm, as I said, amateurs never leave me alone,” she nuzzled up against his neck, almost lovingly as she continued her wicked choke with the other arm, the mix of dominant control and faux-affection, adding more sexual and psychological domination to the clear sexual control she was exerting over the hyena, “That’s why I have to teach them a lesson.” She laughed, holding his head to her chest, an almost comfortable feeling of being pressed to the pillows of her tits, “Are you learning, little hyena?”

“L-learning... Y-you’re... M-making... A mistake...” The trapped man growled out an empty threat, barely getting the words out from her grip on his throat. It’s not easy to breathe when a massive vixen woman is crushing the life out of you.

She laughed at his response, “Oh, am I?” She purred, “Hold not tight enough~? Here... Let me fix that~” She laughed, and yanked her arm tighter around his neck, stopping his breath entirely. There was no rule against a knockout in a fuckfight, it may have been unsporting, but it was hardly unheard of, and there was no better way to render an opponent helpless than by knocking them clean out, positioning them how you like, and fucking them to destruction when they awoke. He knew he was good, but she was no rookie, and he couldn’t allow her that type of advantage. If she had the chance to position his body as she liked, there would be little he could do against her might.

He pulled at her arm, putting all of his force - All the force he could muster with his breath stopped and throat half-crushed, anyway - Into trying to peel her iron-hard arms from his neck. It barely worked, returning him only to as much breath as he’d had before, but at least that was enough to allow him to choke out a few more words as he tried to fight his way to his feet.

“I-I’ll... F-fuck... W-wreck... You...” He coughed out, pulling on her arm to allow himself as much strength as he could as he found his way to his knees, shaking as he could plant one foot on the ground, trying to find purchase for the other to make his way back to his feet. Despite the might of the woman he was matched up against, he was making progress on his way up.

“Poor boy,” Her voice was sweet and musical as ever, and she gave a brief kiss to his cheek, “You wouldn’t survive me~”

Despite his head being buried against her full breasts, he found the purchase he was looking for, his head swimming, but standing up, he could bring a little more pull to her arms, starting to peel them off his throat.

“W-wanna... Bet...” He grunted, all he had to do was get her off and throw her forward, he could get back to what he was doing.

“Bet your life~?” She laughed, and he felt her tongue slowly drag up the back of his neck, making him shudder as he began to feel like her prey. “My poor boy... You already have~”

With that comment, he felt the weight on his back increase, as she wrapped her legs around his body, and leaned back. It was too sudden for him to fight back against, and he collapsed onto his back, with her body beneath his, her breasts on his back, his chest heaving. She wasn’t choking him, not completely, not anymore, she was holding him tight, though... Too tight to get all the strength into his body, too tight to do anything, really, except stare down at her feet as they closed in on his cock... The arches of her feet wrapped around his powerful shaft, pressing in tight on it, squeezing close to the flesh. He whimpered at the sensation, the pressure... And then whimpered louder as he felt her begin her footjob attack, her feet bouncing up and down, over and over along his cock.

Normally, a footjob would hardly affect him. He was a powerful man, after all, and experienced in sexual combat and grappling. He would have laughed it off, but there was something about her... The softness of her fur, the velvety feel, combined with the pressure of her feet on his shaft, and her heat... Oh god her heat, her blood must have been molten lava for her to be so much hotter than him physically... And he was beginning to fear sexually, too, as he felt an orgasm growing faster than he could even comprehend. He barely had time to register that he was being affected by the attack before he saw pre-cum spurting into the air from his cock.

“Not having trouble, are you~?”

The hyena could barely hear the question, and the brief second of time it took him to process it into an answer was too long for his cock to stand.

“I’m... AHHHHHHHH~!” He moaned out, the brief second it took to think about an answer was too much time spent away from the effort of suppressing the growing pressure in his shaft, his answer was interrupted by a cry of orgasm, followed swiftly by a gagging sound as his cum splattered into his own mouth, and he felt the salty, creamy seed drip down his tongue. “GAHHHKK~!” He choked out, his whole body shaking, both in orgasm and from the coughing, trying to spit out his own seed.

“GLLKRKKKK!” he choked more, and his body struggling, as he felt her arm pull tighter on his throat. He could barely control his body at all, there was no chance that he’d be able to pull that arm off of him even if he could get a grip. Her feet continued to rocket up and down his shaft, bouncing down to the base, heels bouncing off his balls. She had released the choke but only for a moment, and now it was tighter than ever. He shook, his eyes rolled back, and he tried to turn his head to the side got just far enough to see the sadistic smile on her lips before she yanked him closer to her body, choking him with the force of a hydraulic press.

“Poor, weak boy~” She teased, as she held him closer. He saw stars flashing in front of his eyes as his lungs fought for oxygen and his neurons flickered, starving for sustenance.

“So helpless... So powerless... Fighting for survival... You know this is a sexfight, but your instincts will be overruling that. You think you’re going to die in my arms... Choked to death, don’t you~?” She laughed. She was right. He couldn’t get out of her grip, and he needed to. The idea that this wasn’t the end could barely be processed, he was flailing instinctually for any grip, anything he could do to get out of her hold.

“Yes... You think you’re going to die here... But you won’t. Don’t worry... I wouldn’t choke you to death.” If he could have breathed here, it would have been a sigh of relief, but the iron muscles of her arm ensured that wouldn’t happen. And that breath would have been cut off when she yanked her arms tighter a second after, just like the relief and hope was dashed with the comment she made after.

“Oh, I’m going to kill you...” She continued, as his arms scrambled for purchase against hers, but found nothing, like he was trying to claw up granite or marble, “Just not like this~”

He didn’t understand the comment... At least at first, but her feet pushed tight on his cock once more, and gave him all the explanation he needed. Despite his fear, he felt his shaft stiffening for her more, another orgasm starting to build as her feet assaulted his shaft.

He couldn’t keep his eyes down enough to watch her feet and his cock anymore, and they rolled back. The black was coming in on the edges of his vision too heavily, he was losing sensation in his body... But unfortunately for him, not in his cock. As neurons died in his brain, this began to feel almost normal, the lack of oxygen was less a cause for horror and panic, and more like he was floating in a dark void, his body shaking. The only things he could feel were the overwhelming pressure on his throat, his arms no longer even able to try to stop it, and those feet rolling up and down his shaft, over and over, squeezing tight and making his orgasm grow closer and closer by the second. He couldn’t even whimper now, but his instinctive attempts to do so let him hear it in his head... Along with the erotic voice of the vixen.

“You poor man... You shouldn’t have accepted the fight...” Her voice was soft, almost comforting, and he felt his muscles relax, no longer able to tense or pull. It felt like falling asleep but much more horrific... Though with the sensations over his shaft, it was more erotic than normal as well. His orgasm was building again, his body shaking. He wanted to keep from cumming, he NEEDED to keep from cumming. But it was no use. He couldn’t even remember why he shouldn’t He was just... Just going to cum. It was bad. He couldn’t stop it. She was destroying him, overpowering him.

“But you did~” She continued, slowly dragging her tongue along his cheek, “Oh, you poor boy. You did.” She chuckled, “Which makes all of this your fault. Now go to sleep, little boy. Tomorrow, you will d-”

He didn’t hear the last word of the sentence. But he probably could have guessed...

Commissions available, contact me via PM to discuss prices.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LeFarr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-19, 23:26
Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Vicious Vixen

Editor isn't here at the moment, so this was only run through the Grammarly program, but hey, still looks like it could be fun, let's go!

========

The blackness faded away, and the hyena found himself staring at the soft red carpet of his living room. It would have been nice to pretend that what happened to him had been nothing but a horrific dream, but the feeling of sticky semen staining his thighs convinced him otherwise, as did the pain that seemed to come from every limb in his body at once. She seemed to have had more than her fair share of fun while he was out, as well, and not only did the seed stain his thighs, but it also stuck his face to the carpet like glue. He tried to raise his head, get a stock of his surroundings, but at first, he saw no evidence of the vixen who had so cruelly and effectively conquered him. Perhaps she was gone, having toyed with him to her satisfaction and then ultimately decided the time had come to abandon her toy to the humiliation of watching the stream replay and realizing just how badly she destroyed him.

Normally, such humiliation would be the worst thing he could imagine as a result of a battle, to have been beaten so badly that she could comfortably just abandon him, clean up and leave while he was passed out in a pool of his own cum, but now it would be a mercy. He remembered the threat that she had left him with as he passed out in her arms, the implicit last word as well... His career might not survive being so badly destroyed in a battle, but at least his body would.

His hopes that he might have been spared whatever wicked fate the vixen had in store for him, though, were dashed when he tried to push his weight up off the ground and he felt her foot press down and dig into the muscles of his back. He was pushed back down to the ground, hard, his chest pressing into the thick red carpet, his face against the floor, and his back started to practically screaming in pain as she leaned in on him, pushing her full weight down on his back, making his muscles twitch and compress under her power. He growled, he couldn’t even stand up right now, couldn’t rise to his feet and challenge her, he was forced to lie practically helpless just from her weight crushing down on his back.

He looked up and saw that his camera had been repositioned, and was now aimed at him. Up on the computer’s screen, he could see the still streaming image of himself, pinned down on his front, with the wicked woman standing over him, looking down at the helpless man beneath her. The position highlighted just how powerful she was, the sheer size of the muscles in her thighs, her arms, her breasts, her abs... She was a vision of pure power, beast, and woman in equal measure, soft in the right places, and rock-hard muscle everywhere else. Even her pussy showed off the brutal contrast that was this vicious vixen, a deep hole of pulsing muscle and dripping power but framed by a pair of delicate labial lips that would have made even the strongest of men shudder in arousal. It was a body built to make men cum - With eroticism if it could, but by force, if it had to.

He tried to push himself up again, and again she dug in her heel and flattened him to the ground. She reached down, and weaved her fingers into his mane, moving her foot back along his upper back just a little bit, adjusting her position, not to get a more comfortable or stable position for herself, but to find a more agonizing one for him. As she leaned forward, he could see the way her massive breasts hung in front of her, a vision of womanhood that was almost impressive enough to obscure the sheer brutality that hid behind it, but while her breasts could hide the abdominal muscle, the size of her arms could not be obscured.

“Little bitch,” her voice was soft until her fingers squeezed tight in his hair and-

“AAAAAGH!” He answered her insult with a cry of agony, and she continued to hiss her sadistic words in his ear.

“You’re meant to be some proud, dominant stud? An unbeatable sexfighter? The only reason your heart is still beating is how fun it will be to strip you of any sense of dignity in front of your fans before I finish you off. I’m glad you spent so much time showing off your power to the pitiful fools who measure their lives in years and sexual pleasure in orgasms. It will preserve a record of your so-called might before you met a woman who counts centuries and victims instead of years and orgasms. Your desiccated corpse will stand - Or, well, lie - As a testament to my power. I love when men grow as sexfighters... You miserable whelps think you hold power when the truth is you have nothing but thick cocks for me to milk. You are nothing but fruit on a tree, and now you’re ripe and it’s time for my cunt to squeeze out the juices.”

With that, she gripped tighter in his mane and slammed his muzzle down on the ground. There was a carpet there, sure, but it did nothing to cushion the agony of being crushed to the ground. It stunned him, made his world seem to swim in front of his eyes, and he could barely focus enough to try to crawl away from the bitch, get his hands and knees on the ground and pull himself forward.

He didn’t know where he was trying to go. It didn’t particularly matter, though, as the bitch kneeled beside him, and wrapped her rock-hard arms around his body. One arm reached up under his own, controlling his body and stopping him from even the rather pitiful attempts at crawling to freedom, while the other reached down and grasped his cock. The pain in his muzzle and her cruel words should have left him too horrified to maintain his arousal, but the heat of her body and the skill of her hands ensured that there was no escape from the eroticism of the cruel woman behind him. Her breasts mushroomed against his powerful back muscles, and it was almost tempting to just lean in and forget about things, but he was a fighter, damnit, he couldn’t do that, he had pride! Or, after the way this woman had treated him, he at least had a desire to die without further humiliating himself... No matter how tempting the thought of bending to this woman’s will and letting her simply do as she wished to him might be.

He fought against her with all he had, but something about the woman’s presence was almost hypnotic. The way her hand dashed along the length of his shaft, the way her arm pulled against his chest and massaged his nipples. He had been in trouble in matches before, he had even lost some... And as shameful as it was to admit, especially early in his career, he had even been dominated a time or two. The one thing that had never happened to him, in all his years of doing this, was to be completely helpless. Beaten, weaken, battered, yes... Helpless? No. There were times he couldn’t get himself out, but never times he couldn’t even imagine a way out. That was what this beautiful, powerful woman was doing to him. Not only overpowering his body but his mind. The scent of sweat and sex filled his muzzle, and no matter how he tried to crawl or squirm, her hands pulled him in closer, trapping him in a living, milking prison cell

He had never felt a woman massage his chest like that, working him over the same way he would helpless women. His face flushed a deeper red than her coat, and his shaft filled out in the hand that kept milking out pre-cum. He began to shudder against her, and to his shock and humiliation, he felt saliva start to drip from his lips. He was drooling, squirming, and even helplessly but instinctively grinding his hips back, pressing them against her pussy like a horny bitch who was trying to get a stud to take her harder.

She pulled him up, pressing him closer to her breasts, and letting him feel her hot breath against his neck. His shaft began to throb, twitch, shooting pre-cum out at a rate that would have made any observer unfamiliar with his prodigious semen production think he was cumming. He clutched his eyes shut as he felt her fingers press to his lips. He tried to deny the dominance, the excitement, but he couldn’t. He had to put all his efforts into holding back his orgasm, clenching down every muscle from calf to abs to try to keep the cum in. That meant he had no mental effort to spend on keeping himself from instinctively suckling on her fingers presented.

He wrapped his lips around them like a whore servicing a hard cock, and it sent his arousal into overdrive. The small bit of dominance still remaining in the moment screamed at him to stop, but all he could do to acknowledge his desire to keep fighting was hope... And tears began to fall down his cheeks at the realization that he, or at least his manhood, was becoming the personal property of the vixen. His arousal was growing by the second and making him sweat and struggle. He felt his shaft straining against her grip, and felt himself twisting and twitching in her arms. It was like he was completely under her control, body and mind, worshipping her fingers like they were a microcosm of the goddess she was becoming... And his cock simply BURST. Cum poured out heavily, it shot out, not in mild twitches and spurts, but a long, ongoing stream of seed that seemed like it was being poured from a cup being upended. The worst part of it, though, was that he liked it... Or at least, it felt right, it felt appropriate... It was a sign of submission to a goddess, to a woman far greater than he was or could hope to be... His cum was a gift to his superior. He whimpered as it poured out, and then gave another whimper, almost of disappointment, as the orgasm slowed down and she removed her soaked hands, the fingers dripping like she’d pulled them from a fondue fountain of white chocolate.

He reached down for his cock, grasping it, clutching tight and giving a last few tugs, to try to squeeze out more worship for her. Finally, though, no more cum could be pulled from him, no more gifts could be given to the goddess, and he found himself face down on the ground, his muzzle mere inches from her feet.

“Pitiful little creature,” she mocked, reaching down and rubbing the back of his head in her hand, “How could you have hoped for this to end any other way?”

The cum that had coated her hand throughout his orgasm began to stick to his hair and drip down the sides of his head and his cheeks. Part of him agreed and tensed his shoulders to try to raise his heads and nuzzle up into her hand, accept the dripping seed like the waters of baptism into her cult. The other part, though, one much louder and larger since she had released him and taken away both the mind-numbing pleasure of her hand and the crushing muscles that reminded him of her superiority, told him that he didn’t dare submit. As cum dripped down his cheeks, joining with the tears, he let out a low growl, determined not to let this contest end here.

Like a wild beast, he snarled, reached out, and grabbed her ankle. He clutched tight into her fur, squeezing on her ankle the same way she had squeezed on his cock. For the first time in the entire match, he heard a gasp. Whether it was a sound of shock, or anger, or even just her being impressed that he hadn’t completely given up the fight against her yet, he didn’t know and honestly it didn’t particularly matter. He’d done something she didn’t expect, he had her at even a tiny mild disadvantage, reacting instead of acting, and for the first time in a while, he was starting to think he had a chance to crush her.

The feeling lasted all of two seconds until he pulled hard on her ankle to trip her down onto her back. As he pulled back, and the vixen started to fall, she kicked her legs up, and even before she hit the ground, a pair of massive, tightly-muscled thighs had encircled his head and begun to constrict in on it like a vice being screwed in tight to hold some loose object secure. The lower (or from this position, upper) legs beyond the knee bent at the back of his head and pulled him tighter to her musky sex. The scent of overwhelming feminine power brought back the weakening effect that her molestation of his chest had inflicted on him, and the feel of her thighs crushing in on the sides of his head, deafening him to the world, reinforced the idea that he was completely and helplessly hers.

A traditional, skilled grappler would have bent her knees around the back of his skull to squeeze, and she did at first, but only until she had him completely locked in with his muzzle pushed into her cunt like a massive dildo. Her power was as great on the inside as it was on the outside, with feminine muscles and juices swelling and squeezing him. Once he was inside, the hold went from a traditional triangle to bending her knees over his shoulders, a complete cunnilingus position. It should have been an easier position to escape, as well, with no calf forcing him down, but the might of her thighs and the clench of her cunt stymied his attempts to escape. He tried to push away, grabbing her hips and trying to push himself back, but he was trapped, and then pushing on the rest of his body just made it feel like he was trying to yank his own head off his shoulders. Slowly, her pussy began to pulse on his muzzle, the muscles squeezing and releasing, clenching and pushing, milking on it like she was trying to draw out cum. He gripped her hips once again, trying to escape once more on instinct, but finding the thighs crushing his head and calves on his shoulders more than enough to keep him locked with his muzzle in the prison of her pussy.

He soon found why she had adopted the unusual hold, when she bucked up her hips, twisted, and rolled him onto his back. His shoulders pressed into the ground once more, feeling the wet remnants of his cum and drool beneath him as she effectively turned the headscissors hold into a cunt-smothering facesitting session. Not that it was exactly a merciful choice on her part, it simply meant that now that dripping pussy that seemed so eager to swallow up and suckle his muzzle like a five grand whore’s blowjob was pressing even deeper. The crushing force of her cunt and body pressing down on his face and muzzle would have made him groan, but all that would happen when he tried that was that he found his face pressed deeper and breath starting to fade for the second time in the match, as the vixen above him taunted and twisted her hips against his muzzle. His shaft stiffened as well, pre-cum pearling on the tip, and as if it had activated a sixth sense, the vixen reached back and grasped his cock, squeezing it tight in her hand and giving one long slow jerk.

Her fingers clutched tight at the very base as she began the slow ascent up his shaft, a grip that stopped well short of causing pain, but promised it could come if he dared do anything to try to stop what she had in store. She worked her way up his shaft slowly, and with the same overwhelming force that she had brought to every other attack she levied against the squirming hyena. Her fingers pulsed just short of a rhythm, steady enough to lure him into comfort, but then throwing in just enough new and unexpected squeezes to stop him from allowing the pleasure to fade into the background. He felt himself falling under the awesome woman’s sway once more as she reached the top, and pre-cum poured from his tip and soaked the bell and shaft the same way that tears had fallen from his eyes and stained his cheeks.

Then she reversed course, slowly slipping her hand down the shaft, and repeating the rhythm almost in reverse. Rather than a pulse, of tightening on a tender cock, she loosened her grip just barely enough for his shaft to swell and prepare to cum, before squeezing back down and reminding his unruly cock that it was a long way from being permitted release. Finally, she settled her fingers at the base of his cock, the long and humiliating trip up his shaft coming to a merciful end, but in a way that made it horrifically clear to the pinned-down man that the pleasure she could inflict on him was far from over. As she clutched the base and he felt her fingers play along the bulging vein of his cock, the realization of just what he was in for hit him. If he could have gasped, he would have, but even that tiny instinctive expression of shock was stymied by the power of the vixen’s cunt.

The second before the full-on cock assault began was the calm before the storm. Soon she started pumping her hand over his shaft hard and fast, squeezing tight and pounding on him like she was trying to punch through his pelvis with every pull on his pulsing cock. He went from almost hypnotized by her musclecunt once again, completely taken, to suddenly bucking and thrashing as he had to twist his hips and pump on her hand, do anything possible in his power to try to alleviate the growing pressure of cum in his cock. He shuddered for her, his shaft spurting out pre-cum, but mostly he just writhed and bucked, trying with all he had to throw her off, but ‘all he had’ was becoming less and less by the second as her pussy stopped his breath and filled his nose and mouth with cuntflesh whenever he tried to gasp for air.

“Helpless little hyena~” He managed to hear her words despite the squeeze of her thighs on the side of his head, her grip seemingly relaxed just enough to allow the sound to come to him, but not nearly enough to give him a moment’s respite from the torturous pressure, though she slowly brought it back and squeezed in on the side of his head as she spoke “Your cock is nothing but a toy for me, a symbol of my skill, and a demonstration to all the dumb fucks at home looking for a vicarious sense of manhood just how helpless they are and deserve to be. The only life purpose weak, stupid, helpless little whores like you have is to feed cum and life energy to your superiors, who actually deserve it. I’m not even going to steal your seed and life, you never had a claim to it in the first place, you’re chattel, just a weak, stupid, helpless, cum-pumping li-”

He couldn’t hear the rest of her tirade against his manhood as her thighs suddenly clutched tight on his head and completely stopped his ability to hear. His muzzle was in a damp, tight, powerful hole, whose muscles forced his mouth too shut to taste and stopped his breath so any attempt to smell was stymied when her juices simply dripped in. He couldn’t hear a word anymore, not against the crushing muscle of her thighs, and the little bits of the world he had been able to see that were not yet blocked out by her glorious abdominals were fading to black as he thrashed and twitched. With disgraceful, destructive ease she had shut off his sight, his smell, his taste, his sound... Leaving him only with the sense of touch to process what was happening, and what it processed was horrific.

Her thighs squeezed in on the sides of his head with a force that only barely stopped short of crushing bone, and pains in his ears told him that crushing may not have occurred, but some creaking damage certainly had. Her weight against his muzzle exacerbated the agony, the parts of his skull and cheeks that weren’t being compressed in were being forced down instead. His muzzle itself was being crushed into an awesome and overwhelming cunt, the pressure making bones bend the same way her thighs did, but rippling womanly muscles threatened an unmanningly pleasurable fate for any cock that entered that dripping hole.

And his cock itself, that was the worst. It didn’t have a semblance of the pain that the rest of his body experienced in her grip, but that hardly made it any more pleasant to experience. If anything it was worse. The pain was something he could endure, something he could feel a certain sense of pride for not breaking against, but there was no nobility in what she was doing to his cock. No way to claim pride or valor for handling it... To claim to have experienced a handjob while crushed to the floor by a woman who looked like some muscle-bound avatar of Aphrodite and held out an orgasm for a few extra minutes was hardly any particularly prideful moment, not when he had been reduced to leaking copiously from mouth, eyes, and cock, and having his hips bucking stopped.

Her hand held him helpless, every thrust against it seeming to play perfectly into some unknown plot for humiliation the wicked woman had been keeping in store. Every thrash, every twist, every thrust just drove him closer and closer to an ignoble end, and the only thing he could hope to do was keep from blowing his load in her hand for just long enough to pass out and cum while unconscious. The vile vixen had so easily and completely controlled him that the only sense of pride he could still hope for was to say that he had managed to avoid staining himself while conscious, that she had had to render him limp and helpless before he spurted his seed... And even that was a hollow victory, as the deadline was one she set, and they both knew if she had the mercy to remove her hips, then he would have no choice but to be conscious and watching as his creamy seed arced into the air.

He fought with every fiber of muscle and every spark of willpower in his brain to just keep the cum in his balls a few minutes longer, a few seconds even, to ensure that if he had to become hers that he wouldn’t have to bear witness to the creamy destruction. He had long since found himself unable to hear her words, but he could feel her chuckle above him, the vibrations along her body pulsing against his muzzle with what seemed like some sort of wickedly even mix of the inside of an earthquake’s faultline and a bullet-vibe fleshlight at full force. The twisted sensations left his brain in shock and his body shaking, unsure if he wanted to scream in agony or orgasm, and knowing that her soaked cunt would allow neither.

She made the decision for him. She sped up the handjob, pumping over him and pulsing her hand so fast that he could no longer even tell where it was. Like a fan blade that spins so fast it becomes a translucent disk, the handjob felt less like a rolling motion over his cock and more like something had been slipped over his shaft that provided constant, destructive pleasure in every spot at once. There was nothing he or any other man, any other creature with a cock, could do in the face of such sadistic sexual sensations except spurt out gouts of cream. For the second time since he had awoken under her, his cock poured forth what felt like the most incredible, unmanning orgasm of its existence. His seed spurted up, and while he couldn’t see how far, he could feel how high it must have been when he felt a hot viscous splash on his forehead that let him know the cum had somehow arced so high in the air that it had flown over her body so it could come down on top of him. His starved-for-oxygen brain didn’t have the resources to remind his body to cry, but his cock was providing enough liquid to make up for the dry eyes. His body shook like a washing machine with a rock in it as she forced the cum out, draining it. Stars flashed in front of his eyes, and a sensation came of slipping away came to him for the second time in his life, yet it was one that he was afraid would become all too familiar the longer he spent with this sadistic succubus of a woman.

When his shaft could give no more, or rather, when she decided she was too bored of forcing it to give more to keep going, she rolled backward. It was like some sort of athletic gymnast’s move. One second, he was on his back, pinned down by her hips and powerful pussy, and the next he was blinded by the overhead apartment lights, set up perfectly to let the camera catch images of destruction that, for the first time, had the hyena on the suffering side.

Even her release was overpowering and cruel. Had she continued his torture for a few more seconds, he would have passed out, and perhaps his body could have recovered or even just let his brain reboot for the fight. Instead, she released him at the very last millisecond before too much damage was done for him to remain conscious. The result? He wasn’t given a chance to let his mind rest and work himself back up to a belief he might have hope before he felt her saliva drip against his shaft. Once his vision returned from the sudden flashing bright lights, he looked down to see her leaning forward, hunched down with her lips above his cock.

“Nggghhh... Wh-what do you want... You bitch...” He groaned out.

“An answer,” she replied, her voice soft and sultry despite the sadistic words she spoke, “I want to know what you value more... Your pleasure... Or your spine?”

“Wh-what do you mean?” He asked.

She answered with a cruel smile and drove her mouth back down on his cock, swallowing it up to the base and drooling against his balls. A normal woman wouldn’t be able to speak, but he had learned by now there was nothing normal about her, and it could hardly surprise him when he heard an answer in his head despite no apparent way for the words to come.

“You’ll see soon enough.”

Commissions available, contact me via PM to discuss prices.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LeFarr For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-19, 03:57
Points: 3,725, Level: 25 Points: 3,725, Level: 25 Points: 3,725, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Great story
The Following User Says Thank You to zenon4060 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-21, 03:01
Points: 2,160, Level: 19 Points: 2,160, Level: 19 Points: 2,160, Level: 19
Last Achievements

The best hand-job story i've ever read, so far.

Tags
choking, femdom, footjob, furry, muscle, power, sexfight, succubus, wrestling