Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Apr-20, 15:54
Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,949 Times in 103 Posts
Default Headscissored in Quarantine

It was the eighth day of quarantine and already the Richardson household was getting a little restless. Nobody was sick, and there was plenty of necessary food, but normal, everyday luxuries were running low.

Mr. Richardson walked into the living room, obviously bored and looking for something to do.

“Hey Ashley, where is everybody?”

Ashley looked around, as if noticing for the first time that she were alone.

“Oh Hey Mr. Richardson, I’m not sure. Maybe in the garden?”

“Maybe.” Mr. Richardson said, glancing out the back window. “Did you see the news today? People are buying up all the toilet paper. It’s unbelievable.”

“Yea I saw. It’s ridiculous. Thanks again for letting me stay here until the virus blows over.”

Ashley was a guest in the house, visiting her friend Cindy. She was originally only planning on staying for a few days, but with the outbreak of the virus and the whole country shutting down, she was forced to stay with the Richardson family until it was over.

Mr. Richardson turned to leave, but then at the last second something caught his eye.

“Hey, what are you eating?”

Ashley grinned and hid the chocolate behind her back.

“Is that my Swiss chocolate?” Mr. Richardson asked, taking a step closer for a better look. “That is my Swiss chocolate! You took the last box!”

Ashley laughed and quickly popped a large piece into her mouth. Mr. Richardson took two more quick steps towards Ashley and reached out to snag the chocolate from her. Ashley turned her body into the couch and buried the chocolate into her stomach, tucking her legs into her body.

“Give me that!” Mr. Richardson said loudly, but there was laughter in his tone. Ashley had been a friend of the family for over a decade and had grown close with all of the family.

“Don’t!” Ashley screamed out loud, laughing all the while. “I got it first!”

“That’s the last chocolate, hand it over.”

Although Ashley was more like family then a friend, she was surprised to see Mr. Richardson groping for the chocolate so aggressively. She held it buried into her stomach, just above her crotch, yet Mr. Richardson was still grabbing for it.

As Ashley continued to bury the chocolate into her body, Mr. Richardson got a firm grip onto her shoulder and twisted her around to face him. Then he reached into her stomach to try and steal the chocolate. Ashley instinctively raised her legs to push him away, but Mr. Richardson knocked one of her legs to the side and advanced further. Ashley stuck out her legs again, then to her surprise, she found Mr. Richardson’s head between her legs. He had slipped while trying to get the chocolate from her, and now his head was resting on her inner thigh.

The two froze, staring at one another. They looked like dear caught in head lights. The long moment of awkwardness seemed to last forever, both fully aware of how close Mr. Richardson’s face was to Ashley’s crotch.

Then Mr. Richardson made a quick grab for the chocolate and the spell was broken. Ashley held her hands up over her head, moving the chocolate as far away from him as possible. Then, as Mr. Richardson tried to advance further onto her, she instinctively closed her legs around him, blocking his path. Mr. Richardson tried to push forward, but Ashley snapped her legs straight, forcing him backwards.

“Ah…” Mr. Richardson grunted.

Ashley, who had momentarily looked away, turned her head back to Mr. Richardson and was surprised to see that he had grunted in pain. When she had snapped her legs forward, her thighs closed together and she was now scissoring him with her legs. Both of his hands were on her thighs trying to pry them apart. They made eye contact for a moment, then Ashley smiled knowingly.

“Don’t!” Mr. Richardson said urgently, but it was too late.

Ashley squeezed her legs together, pressing her inner thighs as hard as she could against his head.

“Ugh!” Mr. Richardson grunted, clearly struggling between Ashley’s legs. His face went red and he started struggling harder then before.

Ashley watched in amazement. She couldn't believe her legs were strong enough to choke Mr. Richardson so easily. She was squeezing her legs hard, but she could squeeze much harder if she wanted to. Mr. Richardson’s head was trapped between her thighs, and the grip she had on him felt good. She kept her hands above her head, holding the chocolate far out of his reach, and continued squeezing her thighs tight together.

Mr. Richardson started to panic. His daughter’s friend had him in a tight leg scissor hold and he couldn’t get out. He pulled at her legs with both hands as hard as he could, but wasn’t able to open them. He rested for a second, then choked in pain as Ashley squeezed him even harder. Ashley seemed to recognize his predicament, and a bright smile spread across her face. This was too much for him to take. He pulled all of his weight backwards and the two fell off of the couch. They landed softly on the thick carpet, and to Mr. Richardson’s dismay, Ashley’s legs were still wrapped around his head.

As the two fell off of the carpet, Ashley squeezed her thighs together to keep a tight grip around his head. She landed on her side and stretched out her legs, keeping her thighs pressed against his face.

Mr. Richardson struggled for another ten seconds, but then gave up under the pretense that he wasn’t trying.

“Ok Ashley, you can keep the chocolate. I won’t take it from you.” Mr. Richardson said, trying, but failing to keep his tone normal.

Ashley smiled at him. “What, this chocolate?” She held it out in front of him. “You don’t want it?” She squeezed her legs tighter and smiled as he grimaced.

Mr. Richardson put up another brief attempt at pulling her legs apart, then gave up. “I’m warning you Ashley. If you don’t let go of me…then…no more Mr. Nice Guy.”

Ashley laughed and tightened her body in anticipation.

“Ok, no more Mr. Nice Guy.” Ashley said huskily. “If you want it. Come and get it.”

Mr. Richardson put his hands back onto Ashley’s thighs. He groped them up and down, searching for a spot to get a good grip. Then he mustered all of his strength and pulled at her legs as hard as he could.

Ashley was ready, but still surprised at the intensity that Mr. Richardson was fighting with. He tugged at her legs and used all his body weight to pull himself away from her. Ashley squeezed her legs tight, but felt his head slipping from her thighs. She thought about what would happen if he escaped. ‘Would he simply take the chocolate and leave?’ ‘Or worse, overpower her with his size and put her into some sort of wrestling hold?’

The idea of this happening sparked a sense of urgency in her and she squeezed her thighs together even tighter. She dropped the chocolate from her hands and reached out to grab his head, pulling him tighter into her leg scissor. Slowly he slid deeper into her hold, but was still struggling wildly. Ashley took a deep breath then squeezed, holding her thighs pressed as tight as she could. Then, after just five or six seconds, Mr. Richardson broke. He collapsed in exhaustion and his body went limp. He was breathing hard and looked completely defeated. Ashley quickly took advantage by pulling his head deep into her leg scissor hold and getting a new, tighter grip on his head. Once she secured a tight hold on him she propped herself up on one arm and smiled savagely at him.

“What happened to no more Mr. Nice Guy?” Ashley asked, slightly out of breath. “I guess he’s still here, the poor guy.”

At this Mr. Richardson groped at her legs, desperately searching for a hold to give him leverage to pull his head away, but Ashley squeezed her legs tight and he put his hands back down.

“Come on Mr. Nice Guy. You seriously can’t escape from this hold?” Ashley asked, taunting him by giving him squeezing pulses with her legs.

“Ok Ashley, you win.” Mr. Richardson admitted.

“Yes!” Ashley raised one hand in the air in triumph. “Does this mean the chocolate is all mine?”

Mr. Richardson turned his body slightly, just to put his body into a more comfortable position, but Ashley took this as an attempted escape and squeezed her legs tight together. She squeezed her legs hard, and after just a moment Mr. Richardson tapped out, like this were a real wrestling match.

“Are you tapping?” Ashley asked amused. “What does that mean? Do I have to let you go now?”

“Come on Ashley, enough.” Mr. Richardson said, his voice now serious.

“Hmm, I’m not so sure. How do I know you won’t try and take this chocolate from me once I set you free?”

Mr. Richardson was clearly getting agitated. He grimaced in pain and tried again to free his head from her legs, but Ashley squeezed her thighs shut and forced him to lie still.

“Let go of me!” Mr. Richardson said sharply, almost raising his voice to a shout.

Ashley stared back at him, almost looking scared. But then a smile formed on her face and she patted his head like he were a puppy.

“Just wait a minute.” She said in a high pitched, girly tone. “Once I finish this.” She picked up the chocolate and broke off a small piece from the wrapper.

Mr. Richardson’s angry face melted away. He had tried being stern with her, but it hadn’t worked. He was deflated now, unable to escape or use his authority over her. He was simply at her mercy until she opened her legs.

Ashley slowly ate several pieces, overreacting at how delicious it tasted. For five minutes she continued to eat each piece, one by one. Almost finished with the pack of chocolate she broke off a small piece and brought in front of Mr. Richardson’s lips. He reluctantly opened his mouth and Ashley held it out for him, but at the last second she pulled it away and popped it into her mouth and giggled.

“Ugh.” Mr. Richardson grunted in discomfort and tried pulling his head free, but Ashley squeezed her legs tight and waited for him to go still again.

Ashley then finished the last of the chocolate, save for one piece. She held it in front of Mr. Richardson and smiled.

“Do you want it?” She asked casually, dangling it in front of his eyes. “Say please.”

“Just let go of me already.” Mr. Richardson demanded angrily.

“Not until you say the magic word.” Ashley said with a high pitched, girly voice

Mr. Richardson looked angrier then ever, but completely helpless. “Please.” He mumbled quietly.

“Don’t you want the chocolate?” Ashley asked, sounding confused. “It’s the last piece.”

He knew she was toying with him, but there was nothing he could do but play along.

“Please Ashley, let go of me.”

Ashley smiled. “First, if you ask nicely, I’ll give you this last piece.” With her free hand she grabbed his head and pulled him into a tighter hold and squeezed slightly. “Second, beg me to let go of your head, and maybe I’ll set you free.”

Mr. Richardson was silent for a minute, but knew he had no choice. He asked nicely for the piece of chocolate, feeling completely humiliated when she slid it into his mouth. Then, feeling even more humiliated, he begged her to let go of him.

Ashley played with him for another few minutes, but then finally decided to free him. She slowly opened her legs and laughed as he bolted to his feet and ran out of the room.

Ashley laid there on the living room floor for another minute, wondering what this amazing feeling was rushing through her body.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 13-Apr-20, 17:17
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Default Re: Headscissored in Quarantine

Great story. Story of the year material. Can't wait for the sequel as they are stuck in the house. How will Ashley get Mr. Richardson alone again.
Old 13-Apr-20, 19:25
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, mate. You are so good at spinning these scenarios out of natural situations. I wish I was able to do that. Will Ashley try to catch her friend's dad again and explore this new power she has over him further?

Thank you very much for this story, mate.
Old 14-Apr-20, 00:23
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Excellent written, again. Love you fine description of headscissor. Hope of a continuation with ending of long humiliation Schoolgirlpin...by the way, i have a fantasy: she let's him eat something again by her thighs pressed tight around his head,so open his mouth like a O . So can she fill with whatever. There controlled she his chew by her thigh strength.
Ok, enough..me will hot ����
Good job, mate
So make #quarantine a Plot oft yoy
Old 14-Apr-20, 09:14
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Just for a heads up, the content shared here makes up perhaps a third of what is contained in the ebook on Amazon.
Old 14-Apr-20, 15:18
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

damn, family friend turns out to be a real bully and bitch.
Old 14-Apr-20, 16:52
Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Really good.
Old 15-Apr-20, 04:32
Points: 4,706, Level: 29 Points: 4,706, Level: 29 Points: 4,706, Level: 29
Last Achievements

best story in this crazy virus days.
Old 21-Apr-20, 04:37
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

I'd be curious to know what Mr. Richardson's relationship with Ashley was like after this. Was he too ashamed to tell anyone? Did Ashley quietly have a certain power over him from that point on, as she knew she had humiliated him and there was nothing he could do about it?