Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jun-17, 19:51
lexicon

Default Re: What got you into this fetish?

Watching True life: I'm a private wrestler as an it grader opened me up to the website, and a fetishist as a whole. I had a sort of predisposition to female dominion as I had been sat on and wrestled down by a handful of girls by that point in life haha
Old 07-Jun-17, 19:59
Points: 5,483, Level: 31 Points: 5,483, Level: 31 Points: 5,483, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Maybe a strict and dominant mother, in my case. I really don't know. Since puberty i saw those centerfolds on girlie magazines, or lingerie models at Cosmopolitan and alikes, and dreamed about them defiant and agressive, ready to fight me...
Old 07-Jun-17, 20:54
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I had Crush on a hot college girl camp counselor I knew when I was about 13. She used to come up behind me and lock me in a playful chokehold, and one time she kind of trapped me when no one else was around and hand smothered a big piece of ice against my face which was very painful, actually caused me to freak out a little. It was starting to get a little too kinky at that point so she backed off the physical bullying and would only verbally taunt me. I think the ice torture even surprised and shamed her a little, which is too bad.

From there I was full blown into it, to this day it doesn't get much better than a strong woman with great skin wrapping her arms around my neck and owning me for a while.
Old 08-Jun-17, 01:23
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How did you develop this fetish?

For me it developed about the same time as my interest in sex and girls developed ... so maybe around 12 or 13?

Like a lot of young guys I was slow to develop and was always really thin and in particular had chicken legs I was very self-conscious about that and perhaps the athletic girls that were friends of my older sister triggered it as a result. They were around the house and were maybe 17/18 and many were more developed than me and that got my attention.

Who knows what came first ... but the sight of one of these girls and their tanned muscular legs in short shorts would make my knees weak. Gymnasts, cheerleaders, a couple of girls on the track team ... soccer team etc etc.

Any beautiful girl can get my attention ... but a fit girl who is athletic and healthy with a bit of muscle and my heart races ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davebrowne321 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-17, 11:23
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I can't remember a time when I wasn't interested in being sat on by girls, especially facesitting. Certainly I had this fetish at the age of 4 as some of my earliest memories include it! I don't know where it came from, but I did have an older sister who used to sit on me. Part of my fetish is looking up girls skirts, though I've never had any desire for my mother (ie, sexual), I suspect that maybe it came from when I was very young and her mothering me and seeing up her skirt. Strange and weird, but just a theory...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-17, 15:53
Points: 2,841, Level: 22 Points: 2,841, Level: 22 Points: 2,841, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Since I was 12 or 13.
Old 22-Jul-19, 23:41
Points: 1,762, Level: 17 Points: 1,762, Level: 17 Points: 1,762, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Smile How did we develop this fetish?

Hello all, new to this forum but happy to finally find other like-minded people. Sorry if this topic has been covered before.

As a young 21 year old male, I've always wondered how exactly I developed a sexual fetish to girls physically dominating men. I have had this fetish since likely before I even discovered sex and sexual acts as a young teenager.

Objectively speaking, this fetish is quite unusual (by society's standards) and in my experience, quite rare. As a result, I feel very uncomfortable sharing my sexual preference with girls that I meet in real life. It's only until today that I built up the confidence to accept my fetish and speak 'openly' to others about it. In fact, I've only ever shared this kink in real life with an ex-girlfriend of mine when I was 17 and she was 16. Though she didn't really understand it that much, it was so hot being pinned by her. The feeling that a young, pretty girl is able to make you physically helpless effortlessly instills a feeling of "anger" in me, for lack of a better word. It's like a feeling of emasculation and shamefulness that you're a member of the "stronger sex" yet were easily dominated by a girl. Combine this with sexual acts and pretty girls and it creates a cocktail of sexual energy that I feel cannot be re-created by any other sexual act.

It is hard to pin-point an exact moment that triggered this fetish in me, but I remember as a kid watching this one kids cartoon show called Total drama island. In the cartoon, there was a male character (who happened to be my favorite character) who was pit up against his ex girlfriend in a wrestling match in a ring in front of all the other female characters. The male character was a very "macho" character meant to be very masculine, while the female character was the exact opposite. Very feminine and petite, but also quite scrappy. Anyways, I remember rooting for my favorite character to win this battle of the sexes, yet the girl was able to dominate him and make him submit in a one sided beating, while the rest of the female characters cheered for her. As a kid, I was so "angry" that my favorite macho male character was just destroyed by his smaller ex-girlfriend. Thinking back to it later on, it definitely triggered something in me that got me into this fetish.

I also have a few, real life stories that likely influenced me into this fetish as well. Would be happy to share some of them if anyone is curious, just ask.

I'm just curious if others share similar experiences to me, and understand the feeling that I'm trying to describe.

The Following User Says Thank You to Loserboy42 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-19, 16:44
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondal4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How you develop this fetish, i read in this and many other forums that people have someone female member family or some other female who empowered them early in the childhood and then they develop this fetish,but in my case as far as i remember i have this fetish since very early childhood and no such incident like female empowering me has happened,So how you developed this fetish and how old were you approximately if you can remember

To my knowledge, science has yet to discover why people have given sexualities.

I believe we're born with it.

Outside factors may influence sexual behavior (such as rape, sadly). But I've yet to meet anyone who chose what turns them on.
Old 24-Jul-19, 03:12
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts
Default Re: How did we develop this fetish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loserboy42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello all, new to this forum but happy to finally find other like-minded people. Sorry if this topic has been covered before.

As a young 21 year old male, I've always wondered how exactly I developed a sexual fetish to girls physically dominating men. I have had this fetish since likely before I even discovered sex and sexual acts as a young teenager.

Objectively speaking, this fetish is quite unusual (by society's standards) and in my experience, quite rare. As a result, I feel very uncomfortable sharing my sexual preference with girls that I meet in real life. It's only until today that I built up the confidence to accept my fetish and speak 'openly' to others about it. In fact, I've only ever shared this kink in real life with an ex-girlfriend of mine when I was 17 and she was 16. Though she didn't really understand it that much, it was so hot being pinned by her. The feeling that a young, pretty girl is able to make you physically helpless effortlessly instills a feeling of "anger" in me, for lack of a better word. It's like a feeling of emasculation and shamefulness that you're a member of the "stronger sex" yet were easily dominated by a girl. Combine this with sexual acts and pretty girls and it creates a cocktail of sexual energy that I feel cannot be re-created by any other sexual act.

It is hard to pin-point an exact moment that triggered this fetish in me, but I remember as a kid watching this one kids cartoon show called Total drama island. In the cartoon, there was a male character (who happened to be my favorite character) who was pit up against his ex girlfriend in a wrestling match in a ring in front of all the other female characters. The male character was a very "macho" character meant to be very masculine, while the female character was the exact opposite. Very feminine and petite, but also quite scrappy. Anyways, I remember rooting for my favorite character to win this battle of the sexes, yet the girl was able to dominate him and make him submit in a one sided beating, while the rest of the female characters cheered for her. As a kid, I was so "angry" that my favorite macho male character was just destroyed by his smaller ex-girlfriend. Thinking back to it later on, it definitely triggered something in me that got me into this fetish.

I also have a few, real life stories that likely influenced me into this fetish as well. Would be happy to share some of them if anyone is curious, just ask.

I'm just curious if others share similar experiences to me, and understand the feeling that I'm trying to describe.

Please do share your real life stories. I m sure I not he only one who would like to hear/read of them
Old 24-Jul-19, 04:10
Loserboy42
This message has been deleted by Loserboy42. Reason: Unfinished
Old 24-Jul-19, 04:20
Points: 1,762, Level: 17 Points: 1,762, Level: 17 Points: 1,762, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Thanks for the reply!

I can recall well my experiences as a pre-teen or young teenager that triggered my fetish.

One of my earliest experiences was playing fighting video games as a kid. I would get frustrated losing to the female characters but also get excited at the same time. I was able to “vent” my frustration from losing by masturbating, though as a kid, I didn’t even realize this was sexual, or even truly understand my feelings.

In middle school during gym class I remember sometimes the girls and guys would split into two groups to armwrestle each other. Like a battle of the sexes kind of thing. The girls won every time and it wasn’t really even that close. The worst part was having to hear the girls cheer on their female classmates as they slammed down their male opponents’ arm. Meanwhile, the boys would cheer for their male classmates, to no avail. I could tell I wasn’t the only boy there who felt annoyed that the girls were beating us so easily.

I even remember we did a boys vs. girls tug of war and despite having more boys than girls in our class, the girls still won.

While it’s exciting to reminisce about it, it was quite traumatic to my ego when it happened, and i’m sure it played a part in where I ended up today.

Those are a few of my experiences I can recall in my younger days. It wasn’t until I became a teen that I actually wrestle-wrestled a girl. You can probably guess who won, lol.

I’d love to share about that if you are interested as well!

Tags
beginnings, facesitting, facesitting art, fetish., literature, mixed wrestling