Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Aug-20, 11:15
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Bob asked me to delete this review. I refused. It stays up.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], what in Kira's post made you believe her and not him? Her bringing up his personal issues that he privately shared with her? Or outing his real name? Or calling him a "bipolar nutcase"? The nerve of this woman... How come you don't bring up any of that? Are you OK with that?

The last one is absolutely disgusting. It's like calling someone a cancer nutcase. Bipolarism is a serious mental disorder that a lot of people struggle with all their lives. It is a dangerous medical condition. Close to half of affected people attempt suicide, and 1 in 6 completes it.
Old 19-Aug-20, 15:41
Points: 1,733, Level: 16 Points: 1,733, Level: 16 Points: 1,733, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I second Zweig.
And I truly believe a customer deserves an apology after that. That is unacceptable
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deep For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-20, 16:22
InTheFlesh86
This message has been deleted by InTheFlesh86. Reason: too douchey
Old 19-Aug-20, 18:08
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], what in Kira's post made you believe her and not him? Her bringing up his personal issues that he privately shared with her? Or outing his real name? Or calling him a "bipolar nutcase"? The nerve of this woman... How come you don't bring up any of that? Are you OK with that?
They made their he said/she said public. One of the primary points of contention in his complaint was that she talked too much while they were on the clock. I'm an absolutist on time = money, and I believe him when he says that's what happened (re: the cigarette break, etc).

But, he neglected to mention - and note, I'm not saying it was a deliberate or malicious oversight on his part - that he had opened the door to that sort of conversation...something that's quite normal within the context of a session. Anecdotally, session providers provide a therapy for me that I cannot get or do not want to get elsewhere. Other clients feel similarly.

Kira said what she said here only after he had said things publicly which might harm her reputation and her business. I'm not going to excuse any violations of client or provider privacy, but the provider should be afforded the right to engage in self-help. She should be allowed to defend herself in a place where she feels she is being attacked. I do not mean to put words in her mouth and I was not present to witness it, but when humans are in a receiving role, it's NORMAL to demonstrate empathy by sharing struggles of their/our own. She is not trying to one-up his pain...my bet is that she did not want him to feel alone in what he had gone through.

For any number of reasons, this pair had bad chemistry that started with a communication gap. On a different day, their interaction might have been completely different. But only one of them elected to make the issues public. Sure, as a consumer, you give him that right to do so here and there are many, many users - self included - who appreciate that. And there was nothing downright mean or malicious in his tone. But once that door was opened, it's only fair that she be granted the same privilege to tell her side of the story. Further evidence of that gap in communication is the fact that he states he paid "$1000 per hour based on the actual service time" after having described how time had been lost. Her reply was "it was $500!" doesn't take anything he said into account. She saw "$1000" and reacted to it.

Lastly, as is always the case around here when a neg review is posted or a neg claim is made, the provider is the only one with anything to lose. Yes, your site is a resource for the fans - many of whom are session clients - and I get that. But that fact alone makes for an inherently unbalanced playing field for providers whenever there is a disagreement.
Old 19-Aug-20, 19:27
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Other clients may still take a chance on someone like her (just like people may decide to buy something on Amazon even after reading some less-than-stellar reviews), but it may educate some who thought she was a perfect SG, even if there's some chance you won't gel and she'll respond the way she did. You're meeting a stranger after all.

And session girls as therapists... right out of Megan Jones' playbook.

She can defend herself, but what Zweig said is valid. It makes me feel if I session with her and say something negative about her, she may try to out me. If she actually asked for more money mid-session (I didn't see anyone dispute that), that is pretty lame. It is possible that was in response to "can we do <some sexual thing>?" Who knows, most of us weren't there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-20, 21:43
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

For a grand,Kira should have done everything in her power as an experienced session wrestler to give him his best session ever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-20, 23:47
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For a grand,Kira should have done everything in her power as an experienced session wrestler to give him his best session ever.
He didn’t actually pay her a grand. He paid 500$ for two hours, but according to him he got only 0.5 hours of the action he wanted, making it EFFECTIVELY 1000 usd per hour.
Old 20-Aug-20, 05:56
Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Yes, Kira might have provided one bad session. Although I don't think so since her talkative nature is confirmed by many, especially when it is an incentive for wrestler to talk more and waste time to get more money. It is reinforced by the facts she did a lot more other things to waste time, setting up mat during session, drinking and smoking during session.

It is common to waste time in massages, or in any timed-service. When you pay someone by the hour, the determining factor is BY THE HOUR, not by the quality of the service. They make more money when they waste your time, not when they provide better service.

Yes, anyone has his or her ups and downs, but your down counts as well. You can't just record all the ups in a review but forget/delete/remove all the bad ones; especially when it is a paid service.

The saying is "one bad apple spoils the whole bunch." not "just one bad apple, so it is ok", this is a common misuse.

for Kira, learn your mistake, you did a bad session(probably not the only one), didn't think you will get called out by it, but you did.

If you know you have some flaws that cannot be changed easily (talking, smoking, drinking), then offer other incentives, stop charging deposit, stop asking people for wines, stop asking for more money during session, most or all, stop revealing your client's private information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkykira [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not true it was $500
I wrote 1000$/hr EQUIVALENT.

meaning the actual service your delivered that OP paid for is like 1000$/hour.

Also, this is an aside:
500$ an hour is stupid. Everyone outside of this "session wrestling circle" is paying 30-70$, average 50$. You are charging TEN times more(not counting the wine or other extras), but the quality is not TEN times better. So I am not sure why you are wearing this like a badge of honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bob asked me to delete this review. I refused. It stays up.
*Thumbs up*

Last edited by avmd; 20-Aug-20 at 06:19.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avmd For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-20, 19:29
Points: 6,539, Level: 34 Points: 6,539, Level: 34 Points: 6,539, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Wow, I was considering having Kira being my first-ever session experience, but I think I’m gonna take a rain check.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stesmith20000 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 01:46
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stesmith20000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, I was considering having Kira being my first-ever session experience, but I think I’m gonna take a rain check.
This seems performative. Also silly, but mostly performative.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
500$ an hour is stupid. Everyone outside of this "session wrestling circle" is paying 30-70$, average 50$. You are charging TEN times more(not counting the wine or other extras), but the quality is not TEN times better.
So many people who don't actually exist are living in this paragraph. It's Interesting.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 21-Aug-20 at 01:46.
Old 21-Aug-20, 06:12
Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
500$ an hour is stupid. Everyone outside of this "session wrestling circle" is paying 30-70$, average 50$. You are charging TEN times more(not counting the wine or other extras), but the quality is not TEN times better.
So many people who don't actually exist are living in this paragraph. It's Interesting.
LOL, it is funny how some people think paying 300$/hour is realistic.

Then there are some people who are producers and/or actually get in good relationship with models/session wrestlers and get it for free.

BUT then there are people who REFUSE to believe somewhere in between is possible.

lol, some people have game, some people don't.
The Following User Says Thank You to avmd For This Useful Post:

Tags
awesome, catball, headscissors, kira, male champion, male vs female fight, maledom man wins, rolling around, scissorhold, session review, suplex