Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Bully Girlfriend.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL115.

Old 11-Jul-12, 05:44
Points: 4,864, Level: 29 Points: 4,864, Level: 29 Points: 4,864, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Wrestling Fetish Fantasy and Reality

I see a lot of arguments all over the boards about things like putting a teen girl in a cage with Tyson or if it's ok to punch a girl and the like. Since this addresses multiple threads I figure to give my input and have a good discussion about the reality of or fetishes versus the fantasy of it.

First I'd hope people can understand the viciousness of a real fight. There is a violence to it that does not show up in video. If I were to hit a woman or a child I could seriously injure her. I could snap her jaw. I could give her a concussion or worse. I see in threads Pepe making this point so it's important that men do not hit women or children. Women are built differently. Even a session wrestler could be seriously hurt if you treat her as though she's invincible. Their bone structure is different.

That story of the 15 year old girl actually emphasizes that point. She attacked a man who did not expect to be assaulted and probably hit his head rendering him unconscious. From there she killed him. There's nothing admirable about that and nothing weak about his being killed in that manner. It was not a sporting event. It was a murder.

When I used to wrestle and lose to my sister it was fair because it was a game. I held back and did not treat it as a fight. If i were to wrestle Jennifer Thomas, even though she is much better a wrestler I would not go all out as if it were a fight. There is zero intensity in me when I wrestle a woman. It's fun. I'm not thinking about punching her in the face at any time during the match. Everyone is different and I respect that all of our fantasies vary here and there, but I hope everyone knows that it is just a fantasy or a fetish and nobody is out there trying to see how tough a girl scout is.

Aside from that I do enjoy reading the comments and ideas of the members of this forum. I'm happy to have found this place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adelaide For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-12, 11:55
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,298 Times in 494 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Fetish Fantasy and Reality

I think a lot of this stems from the increased media hype surrounding women's involvement in MMA and combat sports in general. This gives credence to the concept that an increasing number of real confrontations (martial arts tournaments/streetfights) between the sexes, can and will result in surprise female victories. You only have to go on youtube, to see these posted every day.

As to ridiculous scenarios such the one you opened with (not dissing you for using that example btw), these are more akin to comic-book superheroines beating up villains. Its like "Chinese whispers": taking a grain of truth.....

*a small female could defeat/injure/kill a large male, given a set of extrordinary circumstances*

ie. she's a martial arts expert/he's drunk/comatose......whatever,

........and then blowing it completely out of proportion. This sort of thing is HUGELY popular in Japan, with all the manga/anime stuff.

Truth is, that on a mixed wrestling forum, there will be a massive variety of opinion, as some people will prefer fantasy:

1) A compliant male allowing an obviously weaker female to overpower him for pure titillation eg Matrock
2) A match where the guy wins (ugh, don't go there...I'm a femdom fan )
2) A scripted match (like in the movies) where a guy is trying, but the girl manages to scissor him/break his neck eg. Xenia Onatopp

whilst others will prefer more competitive action:

1) Where the girl kicks the guys ass decisively eg. Femwin (yessss! )
2) Where the guy wins/draws (no thanks! )

I prefer to see true femdom, as opposed to pretend femdom. I'm ony interested in watching an above-average woman use superior strength/skill to dominate a below-average man, ie she WOULD win if it was 100% real.

I don't enjoy seeing anyone punching/kicking/biting/gouging anyone.......that's why shefights never appealed to me. I much preferred shegrapples. Call me old-fashioned, but I was brought up to respect women and I would never hit a girl.

Anyway, that's my take on it. Thanks for opening it up to discussion. I hope lots of members respond and we see a wide variety of opinion. That's what discussions/debates are for.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stewie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-12, 18:47
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

One thing I'd say is that a wrestling match isn't just about strength, its also about things like skill and balance. In a match like that a female whose had training could probably take an untrained, or a less skilled male whose larger than her. However in an actual all out fight where punches are thrown and anything goes thats a lot less likely. I think someone else made another good point which is that males tend to be natural strikers in fights.
Old 11-Jul-12, 19:05
Points: 6,495, Level: 34 Points: 6,495, Level: 34 Points: 6,495, Level: 34
Last Achievements

^ Seriously? A trained female grappler will destroy you in a real fight! If you are in her guard, and you throw a punch, you will probably get your arm broke.

... do you know what "guard" is, from a grappling perspective btw?

The great thing about bjj is it makes the fetish real. I knew it from the first time I had a wrestling session with a skilled bjj woman. they really can eff you up!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-12, 19:09
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

I get what the poster is saying. That and a REAL fight has NO rules, people also are more likely to throw punches in a real fight.
Old 11-Jul-12, 19:13
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
^ Seriously? A trained female grappler will destroy you in a real fight! If you are in her guard, and you throw a punch, you will probably get your arm broke.

... do you know what "guard" is, from a grappling perspective btw?

The great thing about bjj is it makes the fetish real. I knew it from the first time I had a wrestling session with a skilled bjj woman. they really can eff you up!
I was only saying that a trained female against a larger male in a wrestling match could probably win easily, but in a real fight? Maybe, but at a certain point strength and durability become a factor and as the original post said, real fights get much more violent than what we usually see. I never said anything about myself.
Old 11-Jul-12, 19:36
Last Achievements

A real fight is more violent because it is more wild. grappling styles can take advantage of that.

For instance, you are on top of the smaller, weaker girl, between her legs, and you start throwing punches at her face because you are a scumbag (not YOU but... yknow).

Well that might actually be a very bad idea because you could end up with her entire bodys strength bending your arm the wrong way until it breaks.

Do not underestimate certain martial arts.

Id say that no matter the size, if you are not a martial artist, then do not EVER fuck with a brazilian jiu jitsu practitioner, male or female. Be EXTREMELY wary of Judokas also, and at least respectful to kickboxers.

Although to be honest Id fear a female striker-only fighter a lot less than a female grappler. I do agree that men tend to strike much harder (there are probably women out there who could challenge that but meh, BJJ and judo are where its at).
Old 11-Jul-12, 19:39
Last Achievements

I say dont fuck with them but you know what i mean. Id love my wife to be a bjj hottie. (what, a man can dream right?)