Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jan-19, 05:37
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Evil Pairings

Has anyone out there had a session in which they were double teamed by two evil villains that were just as sadistic as could be? I had the pleasure of having three tag team matches against Nikki Fierce and Gia Primo and they were out of this world.
I think the fact that Nikki and Gia broke into the scene around the same time in Chicago made them extremely competitive towards each other. If Nikki delivered ten hard punches to my stomach Gia would deliver fifteen. When Gia bent my back farther than anyone ever should in a camel clutch Nikki bent it just a little bit further. Nikki put me out in a sleeper and so of course less than a minute later I find myself locked in Gia's sleeper and out I go. One of the sessions ended with both of them taking turns scratching my back and side as they had me locked in a vulnerable position leaving me a bloody mess.
Both Nikki and Gia can be brutal one on one but the two of them together.....they definitely qualify as an evil pairing.
Anyone else had similar experience with two girls?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 06:06
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Evil Pairings

I think I have your videos with Nikki, including the tag team videos (there were 2, I believe) with you and another guy vs. Nikki and Gia. They are some of the best mixed wrestling videos on the market.
Old 13-Jan-19, 09:22
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone out there had a session in which they were double teamed by two evil villains that were just as sadistic as could be? I had the pleasure of having three tag team matches against Nikki Fierce and Gia Primo and they were out of this world.
I have never met Nikki or Gia but would love to meet them. Your 2-v-1 sounds brilliant.

I've only ever done one sadistic 2-v-1 session. This was against Jade & Inferno from the UK (Submission Room or Monica's). It was my first ever session involving ropes/bondage. And it was my first ever session when I asked to be tortured, with all my pleas ignored. It was also my last ever session of this type. It was just too scary for me.

It sounded fun beforehand - and, looking back, it was exactly what I wanted. I'm delighted to have experienced it (once in my life) - but during the session it was too much for me - too scary. I am not as brave as some of the other guys in the scene. I was genuinely terrified. I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not, but I remember coming down with a flu in the days following the session and wondering if the stress of my 90 minute session with Jade & Inferno played a part.

I asked to be outwrestled, then tied up and tortured ruthlessly. When the ropes came out, I was already exhausted from the wrestling. I realised that the last thing I wanted was to be tied up and tortured. I pleaded with them to change the session plan - but I had no way to convey that this was a genuine plea and not part of an act (as I had been very clear before the session that I wanted all pleas ignored). They treated my pleas as an act. They paid absolutely no attention to them.

They ordered me to get on the ground and put my hands behind my back. I was doing 'calculations' in my head (should I fight the bondage and risk pissing them off?, should I run out of the session now?, should I comply and hopefully minimise the torture?). I ended up fighting the bondage, refusing to get on the ground and continuing my pleas to change the session plan. But it didn't take them long to forcefully tie me up.

After this, it was pure torture for the rest of the session. Wrestling holds (not fun when you can't tap or defend), punches (shockingly sore - I did not expect this - Jade must have punched me 100 times in the same spot in a minute), slaps to the face/ear (ear slaps are probably worse than anything), scraping and needle play (actually fine relative to the other stuff) and some forced foot kissing (again, absolutely fine).

The scariest part was the lack of control, the lack of empathy from the girls - what I was saying had no influence on them. I came away with a new respect/understanding for people who have been tortured in real life. (I'm not downplaying real-life torture. I know it is a million times worse than what I went through - but my understanding as to how bad it is has heightened.)

I told myself 'never again' during the session and, despite occasional temptation, I have stuck to this. Definitely a great experience and highly recommended as an experience/one-off - but be careful what you ask for!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 10:33
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I've done several 2 vs 1s and if the ladies work together, they can be brutal, but I've never asked them to be as sadistic as can be. That might be a bit much.

My favorite was a session with Julie Squeeze and Jeannie Vaughn - they're friends and they worked well together, but if they'd been 100% sadistic, I probably would have wanted the session to end after 10 minutes. It was still pretty intense and I had some bruises all over my body for a week or so.

One time I went to a dungeon, Hidden Chamber in NYC and I saw two doms and I asked them to rough me up, kicks and stomps and tramples and bounces - physical stuff that I enjoy, not much in the way of scissors or locks, but some punches, but mostly they pounded me with their feet or bouncing on me with their buts.

I was trying to get over a breakup and I really wanted to be pounded a little bit and ti was the perfect session for my frame of mind. More than I could usually take. I wish I'd caught that one on film but I didn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 13:55
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have never met Nikki or Gia but would love to meet them. Your 2-v-1 sounds brilliant.

I've only ever done one sadistic 2-v-1 session. This was against Jade & Inferno from the UK (Submission Room or Monica's). It was my first ever session involving ropes/bondage. And it was my first ever session when I asked to be tortured, with all my pleas ignored. It was also my last ever session of this type. It was just too scary for me.

It sounded fun beforehand - and, looking back, it was exactly what I wanted. I'm delighted to have experienced it (once in my life) - but during the session it was too much for me - too scary. I am not as brave as some of the other guys in the scene. I was genuinely terrified. I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not, but I remember coming down with a flu in the days following the session and wondering if the stress of my 90 minute session with Jade & Inferno played a part.

I asked to be outwrestled, then tied up and tortured ruthlessly. When the ropes came out, I was already exhausted from the wrestling. I realised that the last thing I wanted was to be tied up and tortured. I pleaded with them to change the session plan - but I had no way to convey that this was a genuine plea and not part of an act (as I had been very clear before the session that I wanted all pleas ignored). They treated my pleas as an act. They paid absolutely no attention to them.

They ordered me to get on the ground and put my hands behind my back. I was doing 'calculations' in my head (should I fight the bondage and risk pissing them off?, should I run out of the session now?, should I comply and hopefully minimise the torture?). I ended up fighting the bondage, refusing to get on the ground and continuing my pleas to change the session plan. But it didn't take them long to forcefully tie me up.

After this, it was pure torture for the rest of the session. Wrestling holds (not fun when you can't tap or defend), punches (shockingly sore - I did not expect this - Jade must have punched me 100 times in the same spot in a minute), slaps to the face/ear (ear slaps are probably worse than anything), scraping and needle play (actually fine relative to the other stuff) and some forced foot kissing (again, absolutely fine).

The scariest part was the lack of control, the lack of empathy from the girls - what I was saying had no influence on them. I came away with a new respect/understanding for people who have been tortured in real life. (I'm not downplaying real-life torture. I know it is a million times worse than what I went through - but my understanding as to how bad it is has heightened.)

I told myself 'never again' during the session and, despite occasional temptation, I have stuck to this. Definitely a great experience and highly recommended as an experience/one-off - but be careful what you ask for!
Thanks for the post and props for making it through the session (yes, I know you didn't have much choice), still, props. I've always wanted a session like that. I asked once or twice, one time I was tied up and I asked Shannon Logan to punch me silly, but the truth is, she held back a little, I imagine you got it much worse than she gave it to me, but it was still an intense session for me. I had a beat-down with Venom, but I'm pretty sure she held back a bit. She'd punch me and I'd fall and she'd give me a few seconds to recover before hitting me again.

I've thought about going to London for an experience like that, but I'm getting a little old for it, but somehow, I've often thought London is a good place to go for a merciless beating. I've thought that Mysteria would be good at one of those, but I'm also pretty sure I'd start hating it 2 minutes in. . . . and at my age, it's looking less and less likely that I'll give that kind of session a try.

Loved reading your experience with it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 14:18
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the post and props for making it through the session (yes, I know you didn't have much choice), still, props. I've always wanted a session like that. I asked once or twice, one time I was tied up and I asked Shannon Logan to punch me silly, but the truth is, she held back a little, I imagine you got it much worse than she gave it to me, but it was still an intense session for me. I had a beat-down with Venom, but I'm pretty sure she held back a bit. She'd punch me and I'd fall and she'd give me a few seconds to recover before hitting me again.

I've thought about going to London for an experience like that, but I'm getting a little old for it, but somehow, I've often thought London is a good place to go for a merciless beating. I've thought that Mysteria would be good at one of those, but I'm also pretty sure I'd start hating it 2 minutes in. . . . and at my age, it's looking less and less likely that I'll give that kind of session a try.

You are right that Mysteria (Mistress Hera) would be perfect for this. I have had similar experiences to the above with her, in terms of regretting what I asked for - but I didn't mention them in my response as they were in a 1-v-1 session.

In fact, the only other time that I came out of a session thinking 'never again' (for the right reasons) was with Mysteria. I still haven't went back but I am more likely to break this 'never again' rule than the 'never again' rule with Jade and Inferno.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 14:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My biggest experience of wanting to get out of a beating I had agreed to or actually proposed was a fifteen minute portion of an hour session with Nikki. We were doing a role play session in which she was the Punisher for a fictious country and I had committed a crime. I wrote down a bunch of punishments and put them in sealed envelopes. She picked four and each one was to last fifteen minutes. I had told her to go through with the punishments no matter how much I pleaded or begged for her to stop. The last one was that I would receive 200 punches to the stomach. After around ten punches I was flinching out of control and trying to turn my body to avoid the punch or at least lessen her impact. So Nikki tied my hands tightly behind my back. As the punches continued she increased the intensity. I was actually on the verge of tears. I swallowed my pride and started begging her to please have mercy and stop the beating. Instead of stopping she wrapped tape around my mouth and face and viciously continued the attack. After twelve minutes she reached 200 and I was told it was my lucky day. I won three free minutes of punches. My stomach had a bruise the size of a basketball. We took a photo and posted it on her yahoo group at the time. I wish I still had it. I was sore for over a week.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 22:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason052 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think I have your videos with Nikki, including the tag team videos (there were 2, I believe) with you and another guy vs. Nikki and Gia. They are some of the best mixed wrestling videos on the market.
Thank You!!! That's an amazing compliment!! As for my part in it I didn't do much except take an ass kicking. But you're right, Nikki and Gia were incredible. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Thanks again.
Old 14-Jan-19, 01:47
Points: 5,910, Level: 32 Points: 5,910, Level: 32 Points: 5,910, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My biggest experience of wanting to get out of a beating I had agreed to or actually proposed was a fifteen minute portion of an hour session with Nikki. We were doing a role play session in which she was the Punisher for a fictious country and I had committed a crime. I wrote down a bunch of punishments and put them in sealed envelopes. She picked four and each one was to last fifteen minutes. I had told her to go through with the punishments no matter how much I pleaded or begged for her to stop. The last one was that I would receive 200 punches to the stomach. After around ten punches I was flinching out of control and trying to turn my body to avoid the punch or at least lessen her impact. So Nikki tied my hands tightly behind my back. As the punches continued she increased the intensity. I was actually on the verge of tears. I swallowed my pride and started begging her to please have mercy and stop the beating. Instead of stopping she wrapped tape around my mouth and face and viciously continued the attack. After twelve minutes she reached 200 and I was told it was my lucky day. I won three free minutes of punches. My stomach had a bruise the size of a basketball. We took a photo and posted it on her yahoo group at the time. I wish I still had it. I was sore for over a week.
Just wondering Rick, what were the other three punishments you had to endure for 15 minutes each? Also, were all three tag team matches with Nikki and Gia on video? I know that two of them were but wasn't aware you had a third match.
Old 14-Jan-19, 04:04
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I asked to be outwrestled, then tied up and tortured ruthlessly. When the ropes came out, I was already exhausted from the wrestling. I realized that the last thing I wanted was to be tied up and tortured. I pleaded with them to change the session plan - but... They paid absolutely no attention to them.
Wow. What an experience that you had. I have encouraged my opponents to try that hard against me too.

Here's my 2016 copy of most of the actual fair rules and prizes set that I have been using with the local girls that I have wrestled over the last few years. It is modeled on the same type of prize program that I had been using for decades before. With the professional session ladies, I usually just pay that same old standard fee that they charge. I think something is lost in the uncertainty, and daring of my custom plan. I never have though lost all the way yet.

2016 Mixed Wrestling Incentives
It is important that the fair rules are followed, so that the girls can then try as hard and as they want within the fair rules, even if the guy gives up.

So No illegal moves such as ball busting, eye gouging, finger bending, pinching, biting, scratching, or hair pulling (except to reposition the head for a move or hold), but also please No arm bars, or other holds that put excessive pressure on neck, back, or leg joints, especially when trapped.

The key to a good match is for the female to use her endurance advantage to wear out her opponent, make him give up, and then keep going, ignoring submissions, without letup as long as she wants. Bondage, Spanking, Knockouts and Rough Play is not just allowed, it is encouraged.

Starting either free form, or in a set up hold.....
$30 to try the segment, for at least 10 to 15 minutes or so
$40 total to make me clearly give, and perhaps keep going a little longer
$60 total to go way past, long past after I have given up and just keep up the pressure
$80 total to go way past I have given up if I am completely trapped and helpless, and really keep up the pressure for at least ten minutes by stopwatch after I have submitted
Add $5 penalty if farts, max one during match, match may resume and continue
Add $30 bonus definite completely KO during match, match may resume and continue
Add $100 to have me crying in full tears at least ten to twenty minutes or more in match, which is really an emotional domination give, not only just a pain give

Just like a person can’t really tickle themselves, I can’t really instruct you what to do against me in a match so that you are truly dominant and have me in a helpless situation. I can show you holds and pins, but I can’t show you how to go against me without mercy when during the match if you completely have me I’ll be asking you to be letting up.

My best advice is to become good technically at the positions so that you can gain the most from your advantages of size, endurance, and strength. My other advice is to stay on top and keep grinding and let time and gravity do the work. It starts to feel like a long time when I’ve only been in a tough hold for two or three minutes. Keep on me and just wear me out. That helps for this round, and for the next round.

2016 Holds and Pins to try
Frontal Head scissors, Reverse Head scissors, Chest Sitting Head scissors, Side Body scissors, Full Nelson with Body Scissors, Front Grapevine, Schoolboy Pin, Front and Reverse Face sitting, Lotus Lock, Cross Body Pin, Booty Bouncing, Breast Smothers

2016 Two versus One Mixed Wrestling Incentives
(all incentives generally increase 50% to share)
Same fair rules as singles matches, with okay for females to team up to wear down and wear out their opponent, and relentlessly ignore his submissions to win bigger prizes