Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-18, 01:53
Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kira (Maryland) reviews

Had a competitive topless wrestling match with Kira. If you don’t know her, you can find her on sessiongirls.com and wb270.com. She was friendly and sweet (and gorgeous) off the mats. However, on the mats she was tenacious and rough. I’ve wrestled my fair share of women (about 20 girls, 2 session girls) and she was easily the toughest match I’ve ever had. What was interesting is that she said I was the first guy beat her in a match without conceding a fall (4-0). It felt good to hear that because I don’t have any formal training at all and my wrestling style is similar to that of a BBW catfighter (smothers, facesits, pins). I look forward to our rematch and recommend her if you’re up to tangle with a brawling beauty. Kira is a real physical challenge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9FA53AEE-9831-4027-8924-096232ADE4CF.jpeg (101.4 KB, 943 views)
File Type: jpeg 641D5F75-5B49-4110-8E6D-5F814C725700.jpeg (107.3 KB, 806 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hndls022 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-18, 19:54
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kira in Maryland review

Looks as if there is a significant size difference between the 2 of you. Given that and Kira still gave a tough match that says a lot about her. Thanks for your review.
Old 11-Aug-20, 19:56
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Thumbs down Kira

Scheduling sessions in the COVID era is a crap shoot. Many providers aren't offering service now or require extreme and sometimes unachievable preliminary precautions. Too many don't respond at all to queries. While it's perfectly understandable to not offer sessions for any reason, I'll never understand the discourteous customer service neglect of not even responding to say "no."

After several misses, I reached out to Kira who I think has more glowingly positive reviews than I've seen for anyone. She replied quickly, requested a deposit, and we scheduled a two-hour fantasy scissors session at her suburban Baltimore location.

What is professionalism? For session providers, I think it means providing excellent customer service, i.e. communicating clearly, being prompt, being prepared, and providing the requested service for the duration and price agreed upon. I had enjoyed 11 prior sessions, all of which fit this description. While Kira is a lovely woman, I don't think she understands the concept.

On session day before I departed, Kira "reminded" me that I was to bring her a box of red wine and cigarettes per an email she claimed to have sent. I checked; there was no such email. Now I always bring gifts, but this was the first time a provider has demanded them. Okay, choose your battles. I left early to procure these items.

After three hours in the car, I arrived at her location five minutes before our appointment time. We traded texts and she said she was getting ready. Then at our appointment time, she texted that she needed to take care of her cats. Okay. Ten minutes later she invited me to the door.

Kira is a beautiful and delightful young woman, a most personable and sensuous tall Amazon goddess. We connected right away, and we chatted and sipped wine for quite a long time. Then she wanted to have a cigarette, so I accompanied her to the back deck. It was about 40 minutes past our appointment time when she finally led me downstairs to her session space. We continued to chat while she set up the mat. 15 minutes later, I had to ask her to scissor me. She certainly did so.

I've experienced some scary strong scissors in my adventures. Kira may have the strongest legs yet. I rarely feel the need to tap in sessions, but Kira had me tapping every time. I wasn't upset that she gave me rest breaks between squeezes, and I actually had to ask her to take it easier on me. I had specified in my initial request that I enjoyed the sensual part of scissors as much as the scary.

I was surprised when Kira suddenly requested more money. We had clearly agreed on the session amount, services and duration, and she did acquiesce when I reminded her.

But then, after scissoring me in three positions maybe five times in a half hour, she was done. She invited me to join her back on the deck for a few more minutes while she smoked.

So I was back in my car and headed home 90 minutes after our scheduled start time. My neck was happily sore but I couldn't believe I'd paid for a two-hour session that in reality lasted only a half hour in terms of scissor activity. I've never experienced anything like this with my prior providers, most of whom offer free extra activity time when they can. This became my most expensive session ever at $1000 per hour based on the actual service time. Ouch. My wallet was as sore as my neck.

The next day I emailed Kira to tell her I enjoyed the time with her but that I felt a bit cheated in terms of the price and session time she provided. I told her how much I enjoyed her personality but made some gentle suggestions about being more prepared and professional for future sessions. I was surprised when she initially didn't seem to know who I was. Once we ascertained that, she replied that I should have said something at the time. She's right, of course, but as I described in my initial email I prefer that the woman take charge as part of the domination fantasy and control the situation. In any case, it would have added to the awkwardness I was feeling. She really didn't offer any attempt to empathize, more blaming me for what I perceive as her unprofessionalism. And she actually claimed I was wrong for not paying her more than we'd agreed upon.

Kira really is a lovely person and I did enjoy my time with her. Her scissors are amazingly strong and potentially lethal. But overall I still feel cheated because she provided such a short scissor session for so much money. Lesson learned. I'll likely stick with the more well known professional providers from now on.

Your mileage may vary as her many positive reviews indicate. Good luck.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-20, 23:14
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: Kira

I saw her in June of 2018 and had a similar experience.

I also scheduled about 2 hours and spent 45 minutes (at best) actively engaging in wrestling or breathplay of some kind. She smoked pot for a good chunk of the time, getting quite distracted and carried away with her own life. There was zero domination or humiliation on her end despite requesting that in my email leading up to the session (though I've learned now not to depend on email communications anymore for getting what I want - most of them ignore emails!).

I didn't write a negative review at the time as I wasn't *completely* ripped off - we did do what was requested - but I still walked away feeling shortchanged considering how much time was spent just talking about her life. But @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] really captures the experience of sessioning with her. She's not with the program, and talks endlessly.

On a positive note she did choke me with my collar which I showed her how to do, that was indeed fun.

But as the review above shows, she is quite unprofessional in how she spends her time during the session. This is admittedly a gray area - nobody expects hardcore wrestling for a full hour or two with *zero* time for chatting, but I think most people would agree that she drags it out way too much and provides relatively little of what's requested in exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On session day before I departed, Kira "reminded" me that I was to bring her a box of red wine and cigarettes per an email she claimed to have sent.
Now that's a new trick I've never seen before. Pretty clever when you think about it - - she was counting on your passive nature - "Okay, choose your battles" - to get some free wine and cigs.

Last edited by FetishWebDev; 11-Aug-20 at 23:39.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 04:06
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

My sessions with Kira were much better, or I guess more normal as it were. The first time we met I nudged her to get back to wrestling after chatting for a bit, she said she likes to talk, I told her I enjoyed chatting with her but I was paying her to wrestle with her for about an hour, we understood each other, the session lasted about 80 minutes with nearly an hour of wrestling after which we went outside to…chat more. The ladies aren't mind readers, there's no reason for her to think something isn't ok with you unless you tell her it's the case.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 04:43
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Thank you for this review.. I am always glad when these type of women are exposed. There are good options in baltimore, have you tried andre shakti? If I'm spelling that right.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MDwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 15:43
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Just curious------can any of you guys go into detail of what she would talk about?
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 21:43
Points: 1,502, Level: 15 Points: 1,502, Level: 15 Points: 1,502, Level: 15
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I was thinking about reaching out to her. I'm gonna hold back for now. Can anyone tell me if she is really skilled in grappling? Like able to beat an athletic guy that is only 145 lbs?
The Following User Says Thank You to Eagles12 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 21:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just curious------can any of you guys go into detail of what she would talk about?
Her life, her aspirations, her problems. I felt like I should charge her for the 50+ minutes of therapy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was thinking about reaching out to her. I'm gonna hold back for now. Can anyone tell me if she is really skilled in grappling? Like able to beat an athletic guy that is only 145 lbs?
She said she’s competitive at heart but doesn’t like wrestling guys who go all out with her. So, probably not.
Old 13-Aug-20, 00:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...The ladies aren't mind readers, there's no reason for her to think something isn't ok with you unless you tell her it's the case.
I have to respectfully disagree. Yes, I should have discussed my dissatisfaction with her then and there. But none of my eleven prior providers had ignored the clearly agreed upon session time, desired activities, and compensation.

I did communicate via the follow up email. I didn’t expect even a partial refund or offer of a discount in the future, though I think good customer service might have offered something. But Kira didn’t even offer an attempt to understand.

No one is expecting mind reading. Clients deserve to expect what was agreed upon. Kira failed miserably at the most basic concepts of professionalism.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
awesome, catball, headscissors, kira, male champion, male vs female fight, maledom man wins, rolling around, scissorhold, session review, suplex