Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-20, 06:35
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mom's Challenge

I don't have many requests or suggestions but...

If there is a lot of torture with scissors, all is well to me.
Old 27-Jul-20, 06:40
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

A foot on chest victory pose would be cool
Old 27-Jul-20, 20:07
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Alright, now I have some requests, lol!

As others members of this forum had said, It would be great to read things like:

- ¡A lot of pain with scissors!

- The guy worshiping his mom's biceps

- And a victory pose with the mom's foot on his chest.
Old 27-Jul-20, 20:10
Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26
Last Achievements

What the hell, how’s is he going to fit all this into one story it’s best if he sticks to the same structure than the previous story.
Old 28-Jul-20, 00:32
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,588 Times in 580 Posts

I’m not going to put everything into the sequel. I mentioned in my post that I would squeeze it in if it made sense. A lot of people seemed to enjoy the first part so I wanted to gauge what some wanted to see in the second, but I’m not going to force anything in.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-20, 15:33
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Part 2!

I turned around not knowing how this was going to play out. Well, that’s not entirely true. I figured that my mom would end up crushing me between her gigantic legs. But my level of intrigue on the circumstances surrounding how I would wind up there was piqued. I snapped out of my meandering thoughts to look back up at my mom. She had her fists clenched and had a wry grin on her face. Then she began pacing around the room, circling me, playing the role of predator stalking its prey.

She broke the tension. “I’m glad you decided to go through with this. After witnessing what I just did to Anthony, I wouldn’t blame you if you just forfeited and accepted your role for the rest of the summer. So, then, why are you still here? You know you can’t beat me, but you want to feel what it’s like to be crushed and defeated. Is that why you locked yourself in this room with me?”

I gulped and removed my t-shirt as mom continued to circle me. Her legs and ass flexing and bouncing, putting me in a trance.

“Yes, that’s it!” Mom rhetorically answered her own question. “Ok….here’s what we’ll do. We’ll change the rules up a bit. Let’s throw out the submission portion of the match and just have one deciding fall via KO. That will give you a chance to get ‘lucky’ and maybe catch me off guard. Or, it will allow me to torture you and draw out your suffering. That’s what you want isn’t it?”

I couldn’t find any words and instead just stood there in shock. She somehow read my mind like a book and knew what I wanted. Not only that, but she tapped into some sort of alternate personality that was incredibly forthcoming and domineering.

“I’ll take that as a yes!” She continued. “I have to tell you something, though, first. I’ve been having wrestling matches against men for a while now. Actually, since I first started taking up cycling. There’s a few I sometimes bike with who were into that sort of thing. We’d go for a ride and then would have matches afterwards. My favorite matches are with the younger college age kids. They can’t believe an older, mature woman can handle them! We always have competitive matches and I’ve even lost a few. But most of the time, I win----and as your friend Anthony found out, I can be quite destructive. You see, when you have legs as strong as I do, you don’t need to know that many holds. I only use a couple and once I have a man between my legs I hold his fate in the palm of my hands….or, in this case, the V of my thighs. I’ve even broken a few men’s ribs on accident. Or, maybe, not on accident!” Mom then let out a loud cackle. “I’m sure they had some questions to answer about how they injured their ribs when they went home to their wives or girlfriends!”

Mom continued to pace around the room. Her confidence and arrogance were somewhat alluring. However, I was still transfixed on her thighs and ass---contemplating the pain that awaited me in moments.

“So, here’s what’s going to happen. We’re going to wrestle. It’s up to you how much you want to resist. If you still are holding on to some modicum of hope that you might actually beat me, go ahead and give it your best shot---but I will wind up crushing you. Also, depending on how the match goes, wrestling young men sometimes can be a turn on for me. It’s going to be intense, painful and I’ll be aggressive as I sometimes turn into a different person when I’m confident I will defeat someone. You might not even recognize me. You didn’t see that in my match with Anthony. I knew his athletic background so I had to give him my full attention. Sure, I messed with your mind a bit once I had him under control, but this will be different. You have no shot against me. I know it…you know it. I may say and do things that you would not expect from me being your mother—it might even border on terrifying---but, just remember that I am still your mother and I will always love you. Once this is over and we leave this room, we’ll go back to our normal ways. Well, with the one exception that you’ll do as I say for the rest of the summer……….”

She let those words hang for a moment.

“and I’m about to give you a crushing that you’ll never forget.”

With that, mom stopped circling and flashed a smile in my direction. “Ready?”

I had no idea what to do. I was completely frozen by the diatribe my mom had just went on. She wrestled men before? And has broken her opponents ribs multiple times? What the hell!?

“Ye…yea sure. Let’s go.” I mumbled.

Mom let out a huge laugh. “Oh, this is going to be fun!”

With that, mom charged after me and I had no clue how to react. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into a bear hug. “Oh sweetie, you didn’t just think that my lower body was the only strong part of my body, did you?”

**squeeze**

“Your mom’s got some pretty powerful arms too! Time to crank it up a little!”

Mom then tightened her arms even further, her breasts pushing into my chest making it difficult for me to breathe. I had a great view as I saw mom’s back muscles tighten and flex. Was there any part of her body that wasn’t strong? I was losing valuable oxygen, though, and couldn’t let her grind me down with her powerful arms much longer. I had to get out of her crushing embrace and decided to go for a body scissor of my own as I snapped my legs around mom’s ribs.

“Ah Christ!” Mom exclaimed.

She immediately snapped her hips and executed a perfect belly to belly suplex, breaking my bodyscissors. From watching plenty of WWE, I was all too familiar with the move.

Mom crashed on top of me and, before I could even react, locked me out in a grapevine.

“Oh shit!” I hollered.

“Oh shit is right!” She chuckled.

I had no idea how to escape this hold. Anthony had way more strength than I did and was able to power out by grabbing my mom and rolling to the side, but all that left him with was likely some broken ribs. I looked up and saw my mom’s face a few inches above mine looking down at me.

“Now, there’s two ways I can get you to submit,” Mom said. “The first is by spreading your legs to their breaking point.”

I peered over mom’s shoulder to catch a glimpse in the mirror on the opposite wall across the room and saw her hamstrings and glutes spring into action as she began to stretch me.

“YEAAOOOW! OH GOD!” I screamed.

My head crashed back down to the mat in extreme pain as I looked back up at my mom. She was seductively biting her lip as she continued to rip me apart.

“No, son. It’s oh Jennifer!” With that she stretched me even further. I felt like my kneecaps were reaching their breaking point. “As part of this version of the submission, I can also add a smother. Like this!”

Mom then encircled my head with her sinewy arms and added a breast smother to her unrelenting hold. My face mashed into her chest as I was completely unable to breathe. I could taste the salty sweat covering her tits as they mashed into my face. It felt like my nose was on the verge of breaking as her powerful arms formed an impenetrable seal around my head. You always envision being between a woman’s chest as a sexy, welcoming place to be, but combined with my mom’s horse-like legs ripping me apart and my breathing now cutoff, this was pure hell. I began frantically tapping on my mom’s back hoping that she might have some sense of mercy. Thankfully, she released my head and loosened the grapevine. She kept her feet locked on the inside of my knees and propped herself back up on her hands, hovering above me. Sweat from her tits was now dropping repeatedly on my face and I caught one drop in the eye which stung like crazy.

“Ahh!” I hollered out at the stinging pain.

“Whoops!” Mom chuckled. “That’s just part of competition. Don’t let your mother’s sweaty tits get to you honey.”

Mom continued, “Now, for the second way to get you to submit in this hold.”

I had completely forgot about her “two ways” to get me to submit in the grapevine. The first was enough for me and I didn’t want to suffer through a second demonstration.

“For this one, I want you to put your hands on my ass.” Mom said.

I had no intention of continuing this torture, so I resorted to a regretful action. I put both of my hands around my mom’s throat and began to push up.

“Argh! You little shit!”

THWACK! THWACK!

“URGHHH!” All of the air left my body as mom hammered me with her thrusting hips. I now know the pain that Anthony must’ve felt as, with two pumps, mom had successfully forced me to release my grip around her throat.

“Listen you fucker!”--mom’s tone suddenly changed--“When I tell you to do something you do it! You know I can break you whenever I please! I’ve shattered many a man’s ribs with my thrusting hips both on the mat and in the bedroom and won’t hesitate to do it to you! NOW PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY GODDAMN ASS!”

After seeing what she did to Anthony, I didn’t want to test her. I immediately regretted trying to choke my own mother, but I was desperate. Resigned to my fate in her grapevine, I rested my hands on her ass. Mom’s butt was incredibly fleshy as my hands sunk into her. It was also overwhelmingly large as each of my hands could barely cover half of each ass cheek.

“Good boy!” Mom exclaimed. “What’s going to happen now is you’re going to take a nice deep breath. After you take that breath, I’m going to drive my hips down into you. I’m not going to stretch you, my hips and ass will do enough damage. Once I start crushing you, you won’t be able to breathe. Ready?”

Mom was still looking down at me, but her demeanor had changed. Some of the veins in her forehead were now sticking out as a result of the tongue lashing she had just given to me. I didn’t have any choice in the matter, so I nodded and took a deep breath. After I inhaled, I felt something that caused my dick to lurch. Mom’s ass went from fleshy and soft to hard as steel. I was now feeling the full weight and power of her lower body as she drove down into me. I didn’t have much time to enjoy the contours of her perfect ass cheeks as I was also struggling to exhale. I couldn’t believe it, but I literally couldn’t breathe. I looked over my mom’s shoulder and saw her thong covered ass powering into me reflecting in the mirror on the other side of the room. Well, I assume it was thong covered, as her thong had completely disappeared between her mountainous globes of ass meat. I laid back down on the mat and looked up at my mom who had her cold expression back on her face that caused me to cower in fear during her match with Anthony. I tried to beg her with my eyes to let me go and mouthed “Please stop.” But mom was persistent. Her tits were fully flexed and her biceps pumped as she drove into me with everything she had.

“Feel that!?! That’s 170 pounds of mature woman on top of you, driving your narrow ass into the mat!” Mom taunted.

I began to feel lightheaded as I hadn’t been able to exhale for about 45 seconds at this point. Mom lifted her head and closed her eyes, putting all her focus and energy to making sure my body became one with the mat. I took my hands off of her ass and formed my hands in a prayer like fashion towards her in a last ditch effort. My powerful tormentor looked down at me from her sweat-drenched face and gave me a smirk. Finally, she released me.

“GUHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Finally, I was able to exhale as I drew quick breaths. I was only in the hold for about a minute from start to finish, but I have no doubt she could’ve killed me if she wanted. She gripped my hips with her thighs and once my breathing returned to normal gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Now, let’s get to the more painful holds. Shall we?” Mom interjected.

More painful?! After what I just went through, I couldn’t imagine such a thing. With incredible quickness, mom slid her lower legs under my body and locked her ankles together. She then straightened her thighs and lifted me a few inches off the mat. I couldn’t believe it! Mom’s incredible leg strength was once again on display as she held me in a bodyscissor while laying on top of me. Holding another human being off of the mat in a bodyscissor takes considerable leg strength that an average person does not possess. But mom’s legs aren’t average…not by a long shot.

She then lowered her head down beside me and whispered something in my ear that I will remember for the rest of my life, due to the matter of fact nature in which she said it.

“I’m going to break your ribs. If you try and resist it will only make things worse. I’m very good at this and will only take two of them at this point. If you struggle, I will take more. I wasn’t planning on doing this, but you left me no choice after choking me. That is not in the spirit of competition and, therefore, you must be punished. In addition, I’m going to lie down here beside you and give you a play by play as I do it. Nod your head if you understand.”

This is not something I expected when she laid out what was going to happen a few minutes ago. Mom gave me a warning that she would be intense and aggressive, but I didn’t think she’d take it this far. At that point I felt an incredible jolt of pain as mom tightened her legs.

“NOD!” She hollered at me through clinched teeth directly into my left ear.

I nodded frantically. “Good boy.” She whispered back in her calm, soothing voice. “Here we go.”

With that, she began to tense her thighs. My breath became labored as she began to power on the hold.

“This is the amount of strength I use when a man is fucking me and I want him to stay inside of me.” Mom whispered. “It’s an uncomfortable level of pain for the man, enough to let him know that I’m in charge but in no danger of breaking anything.”

I didn’t expect that explicit level of detail. Quite frankly, it was extremely jarring. But I was trapped and couldn’t object. Then, she dialed it up a notch causing my eyes to widen.

“This is the next level, just below the rib breaking point. Right now, your breath is pretty much cut off, just able to draw small amounts of air.”

She was right. My breathing became panicked as her massive pillars closed in around me.

“Go ahead and look in the mirror. You can see that I have my butt engaged along with my thighs which is why you’re barely able to breathe.”

I mustered the energy to look up and see that my mom’s pumped thighs and ass had encased my torso. It looked like a boa constrictor completely wrapped around its prey, ready to devour it. I laid my head back down on the mat. Mom put her left hand on my cheek as almost a soothing gesture as she began to whisper into my ear again.

“And now……..the breaking point. I like to sometimes talk to my thighs as they take a man’s ribs. It’s almost as if I’m feeding them. I hope you don’t mind.”

I shook my head. I felt an unbearable pressure start to build around my chest. My heart felt like it was trying to jump out of my body as mom engaged every muscle in her lower body to break my ribs. It only took moments, but it felt like an eternity when you knew that a pain was coming that was too incomprehensible to envision.

“Come on, babies! Grow, grow, GROOOWWWWW! Give me those ribs. Oh here it comeesss!”

**snap**

**snap**

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” I hollered. It was the most horrible thing I ever felt. My sides were burning as if a hot iron pressed into them. Tears began to form around my eyes as the pain was too much. I didn’t believe her when she said that there was a more painful hold than her grapevine. I will never doubt her again.

Mom let me drop back to the ground and got back on her feet, towering above me. I could see the inside of her thighs had lost their color and turned almost a pale white from the relentless squeezing I had just endured. As the color came back, she brushed off her thighs as almost as if to say “My job here is done.”

But it wasn’t.

This match needed to end in a KO and mom wasn’t going to stop until she achieved that. I looked up at her and she nodded her head as if saying to herself that she knew what had to be done. I had no fight left in me and was a completely broken man. Something inside me, however, had snapped. It was almost as if my brain had short circuited…..I wanted more. I wanted her to crush me out. To put me out of my misery. Standing above me was a goddess. She almost looked like one of those statues out of Greek mythology. Her bare chest heaving, abs flexing, muscular quads on either side of my body, and her face peering down at me preparing her next attack.

I didn’t have to wait long as she turned around and her monstrous ass began to descend towards my face. It finally made contact and completely engulfed my eyes and forehead. She made sure to leave my mouth uncovered but rested her pussy on my nose. It was a lewd act that no mother should force on her son, but, for some reason, it didn’t bother me. My erection sprang to life once more as she began to grind back and forth on my face. I couldn’t see anything as my eyes were sealed shut by her ass flesh. She began to use my nose almost as a toy for her own pleasure. Mom was covered in sweat so it wasn’t the most pleasant thing at this point to have a woman get off by abusing your face. I could hear moans begin to emanate from above me, a sure sign my mother was about to reach her boiling point.

“Fuck it.” I heard her yell.

In what seemed like a millisecond, she scooped the back of my head up with her right calf and ankle, pulled my head tight against her ass and extended her legs. She snatched both of my wrists and clamped them down to the mat on either side of my body. My jaw shifted under the pressure of her thighs and it forced my mouth open. The match was in the final moments as I was in her reverse headscissor. I knew that I was about to be knocked out and was just hanging on for the ride. It’s difficult to explain the feeling of being trapped in my mom’s reverse headscissor. I guess the most basic way to explain it is if you’re claustrophobic, it wasn’t for you. My eyes barely peered between the valley of her buttcheeks, since at this point it was unflexed. My nose was buried in the cleft of her ass while my mouth was right in line with the bottom of her thong which barely covered her vaginal lips. I couldn’t hear a thing as my ears were covered by her thighs. I couldn’t move an inch in her lethal man-trap.

What happened next was like a blur. First, I felt her thighs closing in on my head. It was a terrible pressure that is almost indescribable. I thought I felt part of my skull crack but it must’ve just been my imagination. My eyes really began to water and I had to squint to keep them open. I could barely make out a loud scream that came from my mother who, at this point, seemed miles away from me. Then, I felt a warm liquid start to gush through her thong and into my mouth that tasted almost like sour lemonade. First, small spurts and then came what felt like a waterfall. I had no idea my mom was a squirter. She was having a massive orgasm and I felt like I was enduring some form of waterboarding torture as I had the feeling of drowning in her cum. I was incredibly desperate for air at this point as I swallowed some and tried to spit out as much as I could in order to draw in oxygen. This whole sequence triggered something in me which drove me over the edge as I too had a massive orgasm and blew a load in my shorts. Then, in an instant, her ass cheeks clenched shut and I lost any visual I had as I was surrounded in darkness. My head felt like it was being compressed down to half it’s size and on the verge of implosion. The pain only lasted a matter of seconds and then…..

I slipped almost into a dream-like state. I had a flashback to when my mom and I used to wrestle around when I was 10 and we were having one of our classic matches. It was early in the morning and mom was in her pajamas. It was a full-body pajama set that clung tight to her figure. This was before she took up cycling so she didn’t have the pronounced musculature yet, but still maintained her athletic figure. She had me on the floor in a reverse schoolgirl pin and began to slide back towards my face transitioning to a reverse facesit. I didn’t remember her ever creeping up towards my face, so this dream seemed off. Finally, she lifted herself up slightly and settled her crotch directly over my nose.

“Mom! I can’t brea….”

I abruptly snapped back into consciousness confused as to where I was. My breath was still neutralized as I realized something was pinching my nose shut. I looked up and saw mom standing over me holding my nose shut between two of her toes. She finally released me with a chuckle. She gave me two quick slaps with her foot and then rubbed the sole of her right foot over my mouth. By doing so she smeared her juices all over my face—a stark reminder that she finished the match with a massive orgasm that soaked my nose and mouth with her girl cum.

“Finally, you’re back with me! Looks like you enjoyed yourself as well.” She was back to being the playful mom that I knew as she pointed towards my crotch, the remnants of my own orgasm staining my shorts.

“How long was I out?” I questioned. The dream I had felt like 5 to 10 minutes but I know it couldn’t have been that long since I witnessed how long it took Anthony to come to.

“About 10 seconds,” Mom said matter-of-factly. It was so strange that it felt like I was out so long but it was really a matter of seconds. “How did my reverse feel?”

“Like HELL!”

Mom chuckled. “I figured! I was getting close to orgasm grinding on your nose. I knew if I got off on your face that the match would still continue. So, I slid quickly into the reverse, had my orgasm, saw that you came and then crushed you out. Once, I engage my ass muscles you usually have about 3 seconds before you go out.”

“Yea, once your ass flexed it felt like I went out immediately. I think you may have cracked my skull!”

Mom howled in laughter. “Oh sweetie! My legs are strong, but they’re not that strong….yet!”

I gingerly sat up and mom tossed me my t-shirt.

“Here, wipe yourself off!” Mom jokingly said. “You still have my DNA all over your face.”

“Thanks.” I snagged my shirt and wiped her remaining fluids off me.

“Now, about that bet we had.” I was so wrapped up in the match that I completely forgot about the agreement that Anthony and I would be at mom’s beckon call the rest of the summer.

Mom then did something else that I should say surprised me, but given the prior events of wrestling her topless and her having an orgasm all over my face shouldn’t have shocked me. She walked back towards me, stuck her foot in the middle of my chest, and shoved me back to the mat. She shimmied out of her thong revealing her completely nude body to me, holding her thong in her left hand. Words can’t describe how immaculately put together she was. Her body was perfect, and I now got a view for the first time of the V-shaped muscles going from her hips down to her pussy. Her entire body was sculped in muscle. She put her foot back on my chest to keep me at bay, and struck a double bicep pose while also tensing her quads and abs. Mom then put both of her hands behind her head and flexed her 8 pack abs to their full capacity. The veins in her lower abdomen appeared, showing the trail down to her pussy. If I hadn’t blown my load earlier in the match, I would’ve surely capitulated at this point. Finally, she ended her posing routine by dropping her soaking wet thong on my chest.

“You can start by doing the laundry!” Mom said with a laugh.

With that, she turned and sauntered out of the room. Her perfect ass and hips swaying from left to right with the gait of a world class athlete. I laid there for a minute to gather myself trying to process what just happened. I really just wanted to stay on the mats and take a nap, but I also really needed a relaxing bath/whirlpool to heal the pain that my entire body was in. So, I grabbed mom’s cum and sweat drenched thong and proceeded upstairs.

It took me way longer than normal to make my way up the steps due to the pain I was still in. I threw mom’s thong in the laundry room, deciding that I would get on the laundry later tonight. I honestly lost all sense of time and had no idea what time of the day it was. I passed by the kitchen and saw mom, still nude, standing at the sink downing an entire pitcher of water. I would’ve normally stopped and said something, but I really needed that bath.

Our main bathroom was upstairs along with my room, a guest bedroom and the master bedroom which mom occupied. I passed by the guest room and saw Anthony asleep, face down on the mattress. He didn’t even bother changing out of his shorts. My guess is he decided that he just wanted to sleep it off and try not to think about what had just happened to him. I finally made it to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. To say our bathroom was huge was an understatement. There were three sinks to the left as you walked in with a toilet next to the far sink, a stand up shower straight ahead and a very large bathtub around the corner to the right, equipped with whirlpool jets. If I were to estimate you could probably fit 4 people in the tub. I turned on the water and waited for the tub to fill. I then slipped out of my shorts and underwear and flipped on the jets. Finally, settling into the warm bath I felt a sense of relief and relaxation. I wanted to just heal up at this point and not think about my broken ribs or that I would have to do chores the rest of the summer. The whirlpool was so relaxing that I was about to drift off to sleep when…..

I was jolted out of my state as I heard the bathroom door creak open.

“Occupied!” I hollered figuring Anthony had awaken needing to use the facilities.

It wasn’t Anthony. I looked up to see my still naked mother standing in front of me. Her body was flawless.

“Mind if I join you?”

Under normal circumstances, I would’ve objected..........but these weren't normal circumstances.
Old 11-Aug-20, 22:37
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grap784 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 2!

I turned around not knowing how this was going to play out. Well, that’s not entirely true. I figured that my mom would end up crushing me between her gigantic legs. But my level of intrigue on the circumstances surrounding how I would wind up there was piqued. I snapped out of my meandering thoughts to look back up at my mom. She had her fists clenched and had a wry grin on her face. Then she began pacing around the room, circling me, playing the role of predator stalking its prey.

She broke the tension. “I’m glad you decided to go through with this. After witnessing what I just did to Anthony, I wouldn’t blame you if you just forfeited and accepted your role for the rest of the summer. So, then, why are you still here? You know you can’t beat me, but you want to feel what it’s like to be crushed and defeated. Is that why you locked yourself in this room with me?”

I gulped and removed my t-shirt as mom continued to circle me. Her legs and ass flexing and bouncing, putting me in a trance.

“Yes, that’s it!” Mom rhetorically answered her own question. “Ok….here’s what we’ll do. We’ll change the rules up a bit. Let’s throw out the submission portion of the match and just have one deciding fall via KO. That will give you a chance to get ‘lucky’ and maybe catch me off guard. Or, it will allow me to torture you and draw out your suffering. That’s what you want isn’t it?”

I couldn’t find any words and instead just stood there in shock. She somehow read my mind like a book and knew what I wanted. Not only that, but she tapped into some sort of alternate personality that was incredibly forthcoming and domineering.

“I’ll take that as a yes!” She continued. “I have to tell you something, though, first. I’ve been having wrestling matches against men for a while now. Actually, since I first started taking up cycling. There’s a few I sometimes bike with who were into that sort of thing. We’d go for a ride and then would have matches afterwards. My favorite matches are with the younger college age kids. They can’t believe an older, mature woman can handle them! We always have competitive matches and I’ve even lost a few. But most of the time, I win----and as your friend Anthony found out, I can be quite destructive. You see, when you have legs as strong as I do, you don’t need to know that many holds. I only use a couple and once I have a man between my legs I hold his fate in the palm of my hands….or, in this case, the V of my thighs. I’ve even broken a few men’s ribs on accident. Or, maybe, not on accident!” Mom then let out a loud cackle. “I’m sure they had some questions to answer about how they injured their ribs when they went home to their wives or girlfriends!”

Mom continued to pace around the room. Her confidence and arrogance were somewhat alluring. However, I was still transfixed on her thighs and ass---contemplating the pain that awaited me in moments.

“So, here’s what’s going to happen. We’re going to wrestle. It’s up to you how much you want to resist. If you still are holding on to some modicum of hope that you might actually beat me, go ahead and give it your best shot---but I will wind up crushing you. Also, depending on how the match goes, wrestling young men sometimes can be a turn on for me. It’s going to be intense, painful and I’ll be aggressive as I sometimes turn into a different person when I’m confident I will defeat someone. You might not even recognize me. You didn’t see that in my match with Anthony. I knew his athletic background so I had to give him my full attention. Sure, I messed with your mind a bit once I had him under control, but this will be different. You have no shot against me. I know it…you know it. I may say and do things that you would not expect from me being your mother—it might even border on terrifying---but, just remember that I am still your mother and I will always love you. Once this is over and we leave this room, we’ll go back to our normal ways. Well, with the one exception that you’ll do as I say for the rest of the summer……….”

She let those words hang for a moment.

“and I’m about to give you a crushing that you’ll never forget.”

With that, mom stopped circling and flashed a smile in my direction. “Ready?”

I had no idea what to do. I was completely frozen by the diatribe my mom had just went on. She wrestled men before? And has broken her opponents ribs multiple times? What the hell!?

“Ye…yea sure. Let’s go.” I mumbled.

Mom let out a huge laugh. “Oh, this is going to be fun!”

With that, mom charged after me and I had no clue how to react. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into a bear hug. “Oh sweetie, you didn’t just think that my lower body was the only strong part of my body, did you?”

**squeeze**

“Your mom’s got some pretty powerful arms too! Time to crank it up a little!”

Mom then tightened her arms even further, her breasts pushing into my chest making it difficult for me to breathe. I had a great view as I saw mom’s back muscles tighten and flex. Was there any part of her body that wasn’t strong? I was losing valuable oxygen, though, and couldn’t let her grind me down with her powerful arms much longer. I had to get out of her crushing embrace and decided to go for a body scissor of my own as I snapped my legs around mom’s ribs.

“Ah Christ!” Mom exclaimed.

She immediately snapped her hips and executed a perfect belly to belly suplex, breaking my bodyscissors. From watching plenty of WWE, I was all too familiar with the move.

Mom crashed on top of me and, before I could even react, locked me out in a grapevine.

“Oh shit!” I hollered.

“Oh shit is right!” She chuckled.

I had no idea how to escape this hold. Anthony had way more strength than I did and was able to power out by grabbing my mom and rolling to the side, but all that left him with was likely some broken ribs. I looked up and saw my mom’s face a few inches above mine looking down at me.

“Now, there’s two ways I can get you to submit,” Mom said. “The first is by spreading your legs to their breaking point.”

I peered over mom’s shoulder to catch a glimpse in the mirror on the opposite wall across the room and saw her hamstrings and glutes spring into action as she began to stretch me.

“YEAAOOOW! OH GOD!” I screamed.

My head crashed back down to the mat in extreme pain as I looked back up at my mom. She was seductively biting her lip as she continued to rip me apart.

“No, son. It’s oh Jennifer!” With that she stretched me even further. I felt like my kneecaps were reaching their breaking point. “As part of this version of the submission, I can also add a smother. Like this!”

Mom then encircled my head with her sinewy arms and added a breast smother to her unrelenting hold. My face mashed into her chest as I was completely unable to breathe. I could taste the salty sweat covering her tits as they mashed into my face. It felt like my nose was on the verge of breaking as her powerful arms formed an impenetrable seal around my head. You always envision being between a woman’s chest as a sexy, welcoming place to be, but combined with my mom’s horse-like legs ripping me apart and my breathing now cutoff, this was pure hell. I began frantically tapping on my mom’s back hoping that she might have some sense of mercy. Thankfully, she released my head and loosened the grapevine. She kept her feet locked on the inside of my knees and propped herself back up on her hands, hovering above me. Sweat from her tits was now dropping repeatedly on my face and I caught one drop in the eye which stung like crazy.

“Ahh!” I hollered out at the stinging pain.

“Whoops!” Mom chuckled. “That’s just part of competition. Don’t let your mother’s sweaty tits get to you honey.”

Mom continued, “Now, for the second way to get you to submit in this hold.”

I had completely forgot about her “two ways” to get me to submit in the grapevine. The first was enough for me and I didn’t want to suffer through a second demonstration.

“For this one, I want you to put your hands on my ass.” Mom said.

I had no intention of continuing this torture, so I resorted to a regretful action. I put both of my hands around my mom’s throat and began to push up.

“Argh! You little shit!”

THWACK! THWACK!

“URGHHH!” All of the air left my body as mom hammered me with her thrusting hips. I now know the pain that Anthony must’ve felt as, with two pumps, mom had successfully forced me to release my grip around her throat.

“Listen you fucker!”--mom’s tone suddenly changed--“When I tell you to do something you do it! You know I can break you whenever I please! I’ve shattered many a man’s ribs with my thrusting hips both on the mat and in the bedroom and won’t hesitate to do it to you! NOW PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY GODDAMN ASS!”

After seeing what she did to Anthony, I didn’t want to test her. I immediately regretted trying to choke my own mother, but I was desperate. Resigned to my fate in her grapevine, I rested my hands on her ass. Mom’s butt was incredibly fleshy as my hands sunk into her. It was also overwhelmingly large as each of my hands could barely cover half of each ass cheek.

“Good boy!” Mom exclaimed. “What’s going to happen now is you’re going to take a nice deep breath. After you take that breath, I’m going to drive my hips down into you. I’m not going to stretch you, my hips and ass will do enough damage. Once I start crushing you, you won’t be able to breathe. Ready?”

Mom was still looking down at me, but her demeanor had changed. Some of the veins in her forehead were now sticking out as a result of the tongue lashing she had just given to me. I didn’t have any choice in the matter, so I nodded and took a deep breath. After I inhaled, I felt something that caused my dick to lurch. Mom’s ass went from fleshy and soft to hard as steel. I was now feeling the full weight and power of her lower body as she drove down into me. I didn’t have much time to enjoy the contours of her perfect ass cheeks as I was also struggling to exhale. I couldn’t believe it, but I literally couldn’t breathe. I looked over my mom’s shoulder and saw her thong covered ass powering into me reflecting in the mirror on the other side of the room. Well, I assume it was thong covered, as her thong had completely disappeared between her mountainous globes of ass meat. I laid back down on the mat and looked up at my mom who had her cold expression back on her face that caused me to cower in fear during her match with Anthony. I tried to beg her with my eyes to let me go and mouthed “Please stop.” But mom was persistent. Her tits were fully flexed and her biceps pumped as she drove into me with everything she had.

“Feel that!?! That’s 170 pounds of mature woman on top of you, driving your narrow ass into the mat!” Mom taunted.

I began to feel lightheaded as I hadn’t been able to exhale for about 45 seconds at this point. Mom lifted her head and closed her eyes, putting all her focus and energy to making sure my body became one with the mat. I took my hands off of her ass and formed my hands in a prayer like fashion towards her in a last ditch effort. My powerful tormentor looked down at me from her sweat-drenched face and gave me a smirk. Finally, she released me.

“GUHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Finally, I was able to exhale as I drew quick breaths. I was only in the hold for about a minute from start to finish, but I have no doubt she could’ve killed me if she wanted. She gripped my hips with her thighs and once my breathing returned to normal gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Now, let’s get to the more painful holds. Shall we?” Mom interjected.

More painful?! After what I just went through, I couldn’t imagine such a thing. With incredible quickness, mom slid her lower legs under my body and locked her ankles together. She then straightened her thighs and lifted me a few inches off the mat. I couldn’t believe it! Mom’s incredible leg strength was once again on display as she held me in a bodyscissor while laying on top of me. Holding another human being off of the mat in a bodyscissor takes considerable leg strength that an average person does not possess. But mom’s legs aren’t average…not by a long shot.

She then lowered her head down beside me and whispered something in my ear that I will remember for the rest of my life, due to the matter of fact nature in which she said it.

“I’m going to break your ribs. If you try and resist it will only make things worse. I’m very good at this and will only take two of them at this point. If you struggle, I will take more. I wasn’t planning on doing this, but you left me no choice after choking me. That is not in the spirit of competition and, therefore, you must be punished. In addition, I’m going to lie down here beside you and give you a play by play as I do it. Nod your head if you understand.”

This is not something I expected when she laid out what was going to happen a few minutes ago. Mom gave me a warning that she would be intense and aggressive, but I didn’t think she’d take it this far. At that point I felt an incredible jolt of pain as mom tightened her legs.

“NOD!” She hollered at me through clinched teeth directly into my left ear.

I nodded frantically. “Good boy.” She whispered back in her calm, soothing voice. “Here we go.”

With that, she began to tense her thighs. My breath became labored as she began to power on the hold.

“This is the amount of strength I use when a man is fucking me and I want him to stay inside of me.” Mom whispered. “It’s an uncomfortable level of pain for the man, enough to let him know that I’m in charge but in no danger of breaking anything.”

I didn’t expect that explicit level of detail. Quite frankly, it was extremely jarring. But I was trapped and couldn’t object. Then, she dialed it up a notch causing my eyes to widen.

“This is the next level, just below the rib breaking point. Right now, your breath is pretty much cut off, just able to draw small amounts of air.”

She was right. My breathing became panicked as her massive pillars closed in around me.

“Go ahead and look in the mirror. You can see that I have my butt engaged along with my thighs which is why you’re barely able to breathe.”

I mustered the energy to look up and see that my mom’s pumped thighs and ass had encased my torso. It looked like a boa constrictor completely wrapped around its prey, ready to devour it. I laid my head back down on the mat. Mom put her left hand on my cheek as almost a soothing gesture as she began to whisper into my ear again.

“And now……..the breaking point. I like to sometimes talk to my thighs as they take a man’s ribs. It’s almost as if I’m feeding them. I hope you don’t mind.”

I shook my head. I felt an unbearable pressure start to build around my chest. My heart felt like it was trying to jump out of my body as mom engaged every muscle in her lower body to break my ribs. It only took moments, but it felt like an eternity when you knew that a pain was coming that was too incomprehensible to envision.

“Come on, babies! Grow, grow, GROOOWWWWW! Give me those ribs. Oh here it comeesss!”

**snap**

**snap**

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” I hollered. It was the most horrible thing I ever felt. My sides were burning as if a hot iron pressed into them. Tears began to form around my eyes as the pain was too much. I didn’t believe her when she said that there was a more painful hold than her grapevine. I will never doubt her again.

Mom let me drop back to the ground and got back on her feet, towering above me. I could see the inside of her thighs had lost their color and turned almost a pale white from the relentless squeezing I had just endured. As the color came back, she brushed off her thighs as almost as if to say “My job here is done.”

But it wasn’t.

This match needed to end in a KO and mom wasn’t going to stop until she achieved that. I looked up at her and she nodded her head as if saying to herself that she knew what had to be done. I had no fight left in me and was a completely broken man. Something inside me, however, had snapped. It was almost as if my brain had short circuited…..I wanted more. I wanted her to crush me out. To put me out of my misery. Standing above me was a goddess. She almost looked like one of those statues out of Greek mythology. Her bare chest heaving, abs flexing, muscular quads on either side of my body, and her face peering down at me preparing her next attack.

I didn’t have to wait long as she turned around and her monstrous ass began to descend towards my face. It finally made contact and completely engulfed my eyes and forehead. She made sure to leave my mouth uncovered but rested her pussy on my nose. It was a lewd act that no mother should force on her son, but, for some reason, it didn’t bother me. My erection sprang to life once more as she began to grind back and forth on my face. I couldn’t see anything as my eyes were sealed shut by her ass flesh. She began to use my nose almost as a toy for her own pleasure. Mom was covered in sweat so it wasn’t the most pleasant thing at this point to have a woman get off by abusing your face. I could hear moans begin to emanate from above me, a sure sign my mother was about to reach her boiling point.

“Fuck it.” I heard her yell.

In what seemed like a millisecond, she scooped the back of my head up with her right calf and ankle, pulled my head tight against her ass and extended her legs. She snatched both of my wrists and clamped them down to the mat on either side of my body. My jaw shifted under the pressure of her thighs and it forced my mouth open. The match was in the final moments as I was in her reverse headscissor. I knew that I was about to be knocked out and was just hanging on for the ride. It’s difficult to explain the feeling of being trapped in my mom’s reverse headscissor. I guess the most basic way to explain it is if you’re claustrophobic, it wasn’t for you. My eyes barely peered between the valley of her buttcheeks, since at this point it was unflexed. My nose was buried in the cleft of her ass while my mouth was right in line with the bottom of her thong which barely covered her vaginal lips. I couldn’t hear a thing as my ears were covered by her thighs. I couldn’t move an inch in her lethal man-trap.

What happened next was like a blur. First, I felt her thighs closing in on my head. It was a terrible pressure that is almost indescribable. I thought I felt part of my skull crack but it must’ve just been my imagination. My eyes really began to water and I had to squint to keep them open. I could barely make out a loud scream that came from my mother who, at this point, seemed miles away from me. Then, I felt a warm liquid start to gush through her thong and into my mouth that tasted almost like sour lemonade. First, small spurts and then came what felt like a waterfall. I had no idea my mom was a squirter. She was having a massive orgasm and I felt like I was enduring some form of waterboarding torture as I had the feeling of drowning in her cum. I was incredibly desperate for air at this point as I swallowed some and tried to spit out as much as I could in order to draw in oxygen. This whole sequence triggered something in me which drove me over the edge as I too had a massive orgasm and blew a load in my shorts. Then, in an instant, her ass cheeks clenched shut and I lost any visual I had as I was surrounded in darkness. My head felt like it was being compressed down to half it’s size and on the verge of implosion. The pain only lasted a matter of seconds and then…..

I slipped almost into a dream-like state. I had a flashback to when my mom and I used to wrestle around when I was 10 and we were having one of our classic matches. It was early in the morning and mom was in her pajamas. It was a full-body pajama set that clung tight to her figure. This was before she took up cycling so she didn’t have the pronounced musculature yet, but still maintained her athletic figure. She had me on the floor in a reverse schoolgirl pin and began to slide back towards my face transitioning to a reverse facesit. I didn’t remember her ever creeping up towards my face, so this dream seemed off. Finally, she lifted herself up slightly and settled her crotch directly over my nose.

“Mom! I can’t brea….”

I abruptly snapped back into consciousness confused as to where I was. My breath was still neutralized as I realized something was pinching my nose shut. I looked up and saw mom standing over me holding my nose shut between two of her toes. She finally released me with a chuckle. She gave me two quick slaps with her foot and then rubbed the sole of her right foot over my mouth. By doing so she smeared her juices all over my face—a stark reminder that she finished the match with a massive orgasm that soaked my nose and mouth with her girl cum.

“Finally, you’re back with me! Looks like you enjoyed yourself as well.” She was back to being the playful mom that I knew as she pointed towards my crotch, the remnants of my own orgasm staining my shorts.

“How long was I out?” I questioned. The dream I had felt like 5 to 10 minutes but I know it couldn’t have been that long since I witnessed how long it took Anthony to come to.

“About 10 seconds,” Mom said matter-of-factly. It was so strange that it felt like I was out so long but it was really a matter of seconds. “How did my reverse feel?”

“Like HELL!”

Mom chuckled. “I figured! I was getting close to orgasm grinding on your nose. I knew if I got off on your face that the match would still continue. So, I slid quickly into the reverse, had my orgasm, saw that you came and then crushed you out. Once, I engage my ass muscles you usually have about 3 seconds before you go out.”

“Yea, once your ass flexed it felt like I went out immediately. I think you may have cracked my skull!”

Mom howled in laughter. “Oh sweetie! My legs are strong, but they’re not that strong….yet!”

I gingerly sat up and mom tossed me my t-shirt.

“Here, wipe yourself off!” Mom jokingly said. “You still have my DNA all over your face.”

“Thanks.” I snagged my shirt and wiped her remaining fluids off me.

“Now, about that bet we had.” I was so wrapped up in the match that I completely forgot about the agreement that Anthony and I would be at mom’s beckon call the rest of the summer.

Mom then did something else that I should say surprised me, but given the prior events of wrestling her topless and her having an orgasm all over my face shouldn’t have shocked me. She walked back towards me, stuck her foot in the middle of my chest, and shoved me back to the mat. She shimmied out of her thong revealing her completely nude body to me, holding her thong in her left hand. Words can’t describe how immaculately put together she was. Her body was perfect, and I now got a view for the first time of the V-shaped muscles going from her hips down to her pussy. Her entire body was sculped in muscle. She put her foot back on my chest to keep me at bay, and struck a double bicep pose while also tensing her quads and abs. Mom then put both of her hands behind her head and flexed her 8 pack abs to their full capacity. The veins in her lower abdomen appeared, showing the trail down to her pussy. If I hadn’t blown my load earlier in the match, I would’ve surely capitulated at this point. Finally, she ended her posing routine by dropping her soaking wet thong on my chest.

“You can start by doing the laundry!” Mom said with a laugh.

With that, she turned and sauntered out of the room. Her perfect ass and hips swaying from left to right with the gait of a world class athlete. I laid there for a minute to gather myself trying to process what just happened. I really just wanted to stay on the mats and take a nap, but I also really needed a relaxing bath/whirlpool to heal the pain that my entire body was in. So, I grabbed mom’s cum and sweat drenched thong and proceeded upstairs.

It took me way longer than normal to make my way up the steps due to the pain I was still in. I threw mom’s thong in the laundry room, deciding that I would get on the laundry later tonight. I honestly lost all sense of time and had no idea what time of the day it was. I passed by the kitchen and saw mom, still nude, standing at the sink downing an entire pitcher of water. I would’ve normally stopped and said something, but I really needed that bath.

Our main bathroom was upstairs along with my room, a guest bedroom and the master bedroom which mom occupied. I passed by the guest room and saw Anthony asleep, face down on the mattress. He didn’t even bother changing out of his shorts. My guess is he decided that he just wanted to sleep it off and try not to think about what had just happened to him. I finally made it to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. To say our bathroom was huge was an understatement. There were three sinks to the left as you walked in with a toilet next to the far sink, a stand up shower straight ahead and a very large bathtub around the corner to the right, equipped with whirlpool jets. If I were to estimate you could probably fit 4 people in the tub. I turned on the water and waited for the tub to fill. I then slipped out of my shorts and underwear and flipped on the jets. Finally, settling into the warm bath I felt a sense of relief and relaxation. I wanted to just heal up at this point and not think about my broken ribs or that I would have to do chores the rest of the summer. The whirlpool was so relaxing that I was about to drift off to sleep when…..

I was jolted out of my state as I heard the bathroom door creak open.

“Occupied!” I hollered figuring Anthony had awaken needing to use the facilities.

It wasn’t Anthony. I looked up to see my still naked mother standing in front of me. Her body was flawless.

“Mind if I join you?”

Under normal circumstances, I would’ve objected..........but these weren't normal circumstances.
Awesome story! any news on that lefarr story you hyped up in the first post here?
The Following User Says Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-20, 21:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grap784 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's going to take a while. Probably another month or two as it's really long.
any news on this?
Old 28-Sep-20, 22:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
any news on this?
Nope

Last edited by Grap784; 28-Sep-20 at 22:55.
Old 29-Sep-20, 00:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Nope
Ah damn, no idea when it may be available, then?
The Following User Says Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:

Tags
mom vs son