Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 18-Jan-20, 04:50
haymaker

Default Re: Stories where the guy has every reason to think he'd win, but still loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know this wasn't a general offer, mate, but I would also be very interested in reading that account.
Story is too long for a message. I would like to verify with her that what this ex-boyfriend of hers said happened really did as it seems kind of unbelievable she could do what he claimed she did to him since he is so big. I haven't got up the courage to ask her more about it as I am afraid she will get annoyed at me and think I am getting off asking her about it. She definitely beat him and she verified that but I didn’t ask her about if all the details were true as she got kind of carried away from what he said. I will give myself a couple of weeks to get over the fear and ask her about it and then probably post the story.

You and Germar definitely should not be disappointed, some crazy hot and ridiculously impressive shit she did to him.

Last edited by haymaker; 18-Jan-20 at 05:02.
Old 18-Jan-20, 06:30
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stories where the guy has every reason to think he'd win, but still loses

Another author that has a lot of stories in this vein, where the men are bigger and athletic but still get beaten by the much smaller girls is Beegboy.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-20, 07:08
Points: 3,889, Level: 26 Points: 3,889, Level: 26 Points: 3,889, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

this is my absolute favorite type of story as well. love seeing a huge, muscle bound guy beat by a smaller but skilled female. Check out these stories if u like this

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tracymixed For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-20, 10:14
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

There was film called Hollowman, Kevin Bacon as the invisible man villian
At one scene he rapes a woman whilst being invisible.

I was wondering if the roles were reversed and have the woman being invisible, raping an innocent man like in the film.

Last edited by arsenal6; 18-Jan-20 at 22:16.
Old 18-Jan-20, 15:14
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,616 Times in 272 Posts

One average guy. Tall, good shape, not muscular but not puny or weak. He is engaged on friendly tussles in the beach with his girlfriend. He win one and another time, and he became a little abusive, too cocky, until a teenage girl come to comforts the bride for her defeats. She tells the boy that he is a brute. The little girl become too ‘sweet’ with the guy’s girlfriend. In fact she is flirting with her girlfriend, seducing her.
The guy become angry and began a lot of name calling, insults and threats by both of them. The tone and nature of insults increased until the little girl challenge the guy to fight. The winner take the loser and the girlfriend. He accept, sure of his victory because the little girl is younger, shorter and lighter than him. But he don’t’ know she is a martial arts championess.
They go to some private place to settle things without interference and began to fight. The girlfriend take a video camera and began to move around the battling pair yelling encouragement and advice to the little girl. At the beginning is an even match, back and forth, but after some minutes of very rough tussle, the little girl began to take the advantage. The guy become more and more desperate to fight back, and sometimes he can turned the tables, but at the end he become too tired and the little girl beat him dirty and square before face sit him until she cum.
Next, the little girl and the girlfriend have a passionate and torrid lovemaking session for hours, and the little girl challenge the guy to fight again. One last chance to recover his pride.... and his girlfriend too!!!!.

Last edited by muarijun; 18-Jan-20 at 15:15. Reason: little change on the plot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-20, 02:30
Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I also love Hardie, who almost always has smaller girls against bigger, muscular guys:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

GW has some really good ones and some with illustrations:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And Gerbil has lots too:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdean72000 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-20, 02:35
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdean72000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also love Hardie, who almost always has smaller girls against bigger, muscular guys:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

GW has some really good ones and some with illustrations:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And Gerbil has lots too:

any specific favorites from those three writers?
Old 29-Sep-20, 07:58
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Hardie stories are great except two things :

1- the female domination always depends on ball busting , which consider as cheating not fair fight.
2-almost no competitive fight , it is look like ball busting then the man transfer to punch bag.

if there is any suggestion for competitive mixed fight without ball busting ,please feed me back
Old 30-Sep-20, 19:02
Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I love almost all of Hardie's stuff but the first ones I read years ago are probably my faves. So Bullies Beaten, Anne Beats Boys and Beaten By Barbara is one set; Cheatbeat 1, 2 and 3 is another; and Chores for the Boys 1 and 2 is the third. They were taken off DTV since the characters were under 18 but I recently updated some of them by changing the ages of the characters.

You can find some of them [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] under my name Jdean72000. For right now you can find the Cheatbeat stories [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] since they were just published.

For GW, I really like Late Night Wrestling, Vacation Plans and the 2nd story ("Summer Cottage) in Vignettes 4.

For Gerbil, none of them quite go as far as I like but I like Big Brother's Bad Day, The Ladder, The Panty Raid Pummeling and its sequel The Delta Tri Pi Pummeling.

See, I never understand this. If it's boxing or college wrestling, sure, ballbusting is cheating. But in a street fight? I don't see how it is. The male uses his body to his advantage, so why can't the female use his body to her advantage? The male isn't going to go easy on the female, why should she agree to some arbitrary rule that gives her one advantage over him? Men have everything else going for them and then they whine about one particular disadvantage.

Anyway, you might like glenmennen's stories [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. They're mixed wrestling and most (but not all) feature pretty even fights between the men and women even if the women prevail at the end. Some involve ballbusting, some don't.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jdean72000 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 05:35
Points: 742, Level: 10 Points: 742, Level: 10 Points: 742, Level: 10

I especially like it when the girl uses her wiles to pull out a win she otherwise wouldn't. Are there others who agree. If folks have examples would love to read them
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bedbed88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, humiliation, kicked, scissors, sister