Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-21, 19:46
Points: 5,956, Level: 32 Points: 5,956, Level: 32 Points: 5,956, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How did your fetish change during the years?

Great timing on this question as over Christmas I seem to have had a switch flicked for my tastes although it’s more subtle than some of the other comments here.
I’ve always been a mainly headscissors fan to the point where I’d fast forward purchases videos to the headscissor scenes (I’ve always preferred competitive/semi-comp so holds have to be real). As time went on I broadened my horizons to other all other chokes. Never fussed about joint locks but at the very bottom of the pile was bodyscissors. No idea why - possibly thought it was more of a fetish move rather than real submission, or they just never looked good to me in vids.

I don’t even know what has caused it but all of a sudden I am loving the body scissors. I think I saw a really good one in a SAW video with Jenna (also known as Raven I think), where she just knows exactly what she’s doing and increases the pressure perfectly.

I’ve now got a few hundred videos I’m newly enjoying watching all the body scissors I previously skipped through!

Anyone else had similar?
Old 05-Jan-21, 20:07
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Mine interest in male vs female fights, contests of strength, etc. started when I was young, watching the likes of Emma Peel on tv and watching my neighbor girl confidently take on and physically overwhelm all of the neighborhood boys. I was into almost anything that involved a confident female overpowering, defeating, or beating up a male. I had a rich and varied fantasy life revolving around those themes.

Since then one thing has remained constant: the female has to be confident that she can win. It's a real turnoff when the female is fearful or perceives herself as victim, even if she prevails in the end. Also, I've never been a fan of weapons or ball-busting.

But there have been changes that reflect a narrowing of interest:

-- I've become much more interested in realism, so waifs defeating strong men are out, as are most things that go too far beyond the laws of physics and mechanics.

-- It is now more important that female should have evident muscle and athleticism.

-- I've become more interested in back story and motivation.

-- I've become interested in longer struggles between relatively equal opponents where the advantage shifts back and forth. Also even longer story arcs, such as a growing boy's repeated contests over time against a girl or woman who initially was superior but who he finally defeats after months or years of trying

-- I'm finding the most exciting cases to be where the female is evil and is a skilled fighter who is bigger and more muscular than her male opponent, thus she exudes the arrogant self-confidence of a predator attacking her hopeless prey.

-- Another new thing is that some F/F fights now work for me if they involve a strong, confident villain, but fights where a virtuous female defeats the bad male have largely lost my interest.

That's not all, but it is enuf
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 12:15
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Build up is more important to me when fantasizing about these scenarios. Seeing a girl beat a guy doesn't do that much for me anymore, unless it's a really great video. I have to imagine some sort of backstory of why they're fighting, some trash talk or animosity. This is why I started to write stories because the regular m vs f material where it was just images or videos did not do it for me anymore.
Yes, I totally agree. The desire for a build up has always been there but as time has gone on, it's evolved to be even more important. Along with other context kind of backstories, like the women losing but coming back to even the the record, the fact that she not only can wrestle and wrestle well, defeat men, and so forth but is so committed to victory and winning that losing only fuels her craving for a rematch and victory.

And my preference for matches being even, give and take, originally like everyone else I started with the woman always winning, but now it's far more exciting that the match is even and the outcome is in doubt.

As far as older women, I've always had a preference for 30-40 something attractive fit women. Not sure where that came from, but I still find them attractive, maybe now it extends further in age. Nothing wrong with 20's women just always have this "thing" for the MILFs I guess. And that still holds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since then one thing has remained constant: the female has to be confident that she can win. It's a real turnoff when the female is fearful or perceives herself as victim, even if she prevails in the end. Also, I've never been a fan of weapons or ball-busting.
Couldn't agree more, I don't fantasize about women as victims, but as having the power or wanting it and willing to do battle to establish it. No weapons, just her strength against the males who stand in her way!

Added after 9 minutes:

I can add after looking at the gal Ryan posted, with the session wrestlers I was regular with (until this crazy time) and my wife, I asked them to talk and show attitude, "be in character". It's a turn on when a female wrestler in my life addresses by my last name and says she's going to "kick your butt".

Last edited by mrrassleswithgirls; 06-Jan-21 at 12:15.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 14:02
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Build up is more important to me when fantasizing about these scenarios. Seeing a girl beat a guy doesn't do that much for me anymore, unless it's a really great video. I have to imagine some sort of backstory of why they're fighting, some trash talk or animosity. This is why I started to write stories because the regular m vs f material where it was just images or videos did not do it for me anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I totally agree. The desire for a build up has always been there but as time has gone on, it's evolved to be even more important. Along with other context kind of backstories, like the women losing but coming back to even the the record, the fact that she not only can wrestle and wrestle well, defeat men, and so forth but is so committed to victory and winning that losing only fuels her craving for a rematch and victory.
I was thinking some more about the backstory issue. I watch principally mainstream(ish) film and tv. Some folks are extracting just 5-15 second clips on youtube of the final seconds of a fight - neck snap, choke out, etc. I can't enjoy these, but some of them lead me to a longer clip or even the whole show where I can find the backstory and then enjoy the end in context. Verscont's image posts often lead me to search for or remember a backstory, and they also allow for savoring the scene in a way that can't be done with moving images.

Last edited by del; 06-Jan-21 at 14:10.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-21, 11:28
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
waifs defeating strong men are out, as are most things that go too far beyond the laws of physics and mechanics
Yes, "a 5 ounce bird can not carry a one pound coconut"!!!!!!

So seeing a 220 male body builder "overpowered" by a 110 pound skinny woman is NOT appealing or interesting at all. It's like cartoon physics, the ledge under the Coyote drops away but gravity does not impact the Coyote until he realized the ledge is gone is about the same level of physics.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-21, 23:24
Points: 2,056, Level: 18 Points: 2,056, Level: 18 Points: 2,056, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

When first acquired my fetish at a young age, it wasn't about wrestling with women, it was wanting to be choked by women's legs, for years it was only about the legs and the eroticism i felt when having a woman do it for me. Though it's still not a typical fetish of being choked because I only enjoyed it when it's done with the legs. But with the inception of the internet, and that content available to see, I've discovered, and then had the luck to be with someone who would also indulge me, I get the same erotic feeling when being choked by a woman using her foot. But I'm not into what is also seen as the typical foot fetish behavior, such as foot sniffing, foot gagging, getting the feet rubbed all over my face, or "foot domination" as it's some times called.