Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-21, 17:56
ssddfaudhey

Default Crucifix

Wondering if anyone has been caught in the crucifix hold?If so did you tapout?From pain or the fact you could escape it? My wife caught my in it fir the first time last night.IMO one of the most humbling holds I've been in
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-21, 18:07
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts
Default Re: Crucifix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wondering if anyone has been caught in the crucifix hold?If so did you tapout?From pain or the fact you could escape it? My wife caught my in it fir the first time last night.IMO one of the most humbling holds I've been in
I have both caught people with it and have been caught in it (altough it was always with other males, never with a woman).
I have been able to escape a few times, but the times I wasn't I tapped due to being choked by their free arm, I didn't find the position itself painful at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-21, 19:42
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have both caught people with it and have been caught in it (altough it was always with other males, never with a woman).
I have been able to escape a few times, but the times I wasn't I tapped due to being choked by their free arm, I didn't find the position itself painful at all.
Thanks for the reply. I almost snaked my arm out of her legs when she first got it.Once it was tightened up i couldn't even move.I tapped out when she streaach out and turned a bit.It put pressure on the arm she had against her body, like and armbar.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-21, 19:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the reply. I almost snaked my arm out of her legs when she first got it.Once it was tightened up i couldn't even move.I tapped out when she streaach out and turned a bit.It put pressure on the arm she had against her body, like and armbar.
Ah yes, I tought you were talking about being in pain just for the crucifix position itself, armlocks from the crucifix are legit and effective submissions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-21, 12:10
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah yes, I tought you were talking about being in pain just for the crucifix position itself, armlocks from the crucifix are legit and effective submissions.

Oh ya just the hold its self was not painful .I was pretty immobilized though.Lol After I tapped to the joint lock she pushed my head towards her legs and locke a triangle on.The joys of drunk rolling with a purple belt wife lol
Old 08-Jan-21, 12:27
Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Oh ya just the hold its self was not painful .I was pretty immobilized though.Lol After I tapped to the joint lock she pushed my head towards her legs and locke a triangle on.The joys of drunk rolling with a purple belt wife lol
Sounds like you win at life, having a purple belt wife is something to aspire to.
Old 08-Jan-21, 13:15
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have once submitted to a crucifix when my arm was scissored almost at shoulder level and my wife cranked my neck by pushing my head hard with her hips. Very debilitating and very sexy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-21, 13:28
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Fulgurex [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have once submitted to a crucifix when my arm was scissored almost at shoulder level and my wife cranked my neck by pushing my head hard with her hips. Very debilitating and very sexy.

That will do it! Sounds like you wouldn't really be able to move if she had you scissored at the shoulder.Pretty much locked down.
Old 08-Jan-21, 13:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
It's one of the best control position that exists.
I wonder how immense the size and strenght difference has to be to power out from it with brute strenght alone, I personally have never seen it happen.
Old 08-Jan-21, 14:50
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
It's one of the best control position that exists.
I wonder how immense the size and strenght difference has to be to power out from it with brute strenght alone, I personally have never seen it happen.
For real! It would have to be extremely high! I mean one arm vs 2 legs on one end and an entire upper body vs the other arm.I honestly feel like she could of enjoyed a cup of tea while maintaining the hold lol