Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jan-21, 20:22
Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Taylor Swift Dom Ariana Grande Sub

Ariana Grande desperately clawed at the long smooth legs that were wrapped around either side of her neck. She was losing air quickly and she knew that if she didn’t do something soon she would end up unconscious on the floor… again.

She quickly changed tack and decided to give one big pull to hopefully get a gulp full of air. She reached up and grabbed Taylor’s inner thighs. One, Two, Three! With all her might she yanked outwards as hard as she could. But despite all her efforts, the legs wrapped around her did not loosen. In fact, the hold might have even become a little tighter, was that even possible?

“Will you stop wiggling around down there?" Taylor said, swatting the back of the smaller girl's head. "It makes crushing your head a lot harder to do when you don't sit still.”

Ariana cried out as Taylor sighed and gave one big final squeeze. She finally let the small girl go and she dropped to the floor, gasping for air.

“Wow, that was a good one,” Taylor said, standing and readjusting her dress. It had ridden up her body during the workout. She pulled it back down to its original position, just below her butt. She then pulled back her hair into a ponytail and approached her new friend, who was on her hands and knees as she sucked in some much-needed oxygen.

“Thanks again for helping out today,” Taylor said, she placed her foot on Ariana’s side and gave her a shove. The small girl fell sideways and rolled onto her back. Taylor stepped over the girl so she had a foot on either side of her tiny boobs.

“I just can’t find any other way to work out my legs,” Taylor said. “And look how toned they are after that!”

“There are literally thousands of other ways to work out your legs,” Ariana said, glaring up at the tall blonde.

“Yes but this way I can work out all the muscles in my legs at once.” Taylor smiled down at her new toy. Ariana was her favorite to play with, she had just the right amount of defiance.

“Are you kidding? All your working is your inner thighs?”

“Oh I’m sorry, how rude of me. I didn’t know you wanted to do some different exercises as well.” Taylor smirked as Ariana’s face drained of colour.

“No no no sorry I didn’t mean to question you. I just-”

Ariana’s groveling was cut off when Taylor dropped at her knees and fell, ass first, right onto Ariana’s chest. Ariana again cried out in pain.

“You know that it’s your fault your hurt right now,” Taylor said as she now sat on the small girl’s chest. “If you had actually grown some breasts like a normal girl it would have softened my fall. And it would make this seat a little more comfortable, Taylor said, bouncing up and down on the girl a few times to find a good spot to settle.

“Fuck! Is it going to be like this the whole time?” Ariana asked, trying to wriggle out from under the big girl.

“Oh, this is just the beginning,” Taylor said with a smile. “This is what it takes to get my help. You do still want my help don’t you?”

“Yes but I think it’s time we came up with a safe word,” Ariana said. “Maybe some like Avacado or-”

“I love it when you talk dirty to me.” Taylor smiled and shuffled forward, sitting directly on the rambling girl’s head, her ass cheeks completely burying the small face.

“Oh no don’t stop talking, I love it when you scream into my pussy, it feels amazing,” Taylor said.

Taylor was about to taunt the poor girl further when she was distracted by her phone buzzing on the table nearby, she jumped up and grabbed it.

“Hey,” Taylor said.

Ariana took the opportunity to quickly escape Taylors reach. She crawled away, quickly searching for somewhere to hide. She found a big leather armchair nearby and hid behind it. Once there she curled up into a ball and leaned against the back of the chair. Peace at last.

“What the fuck?” Taylor yelled, “What a bitch! I always knew the girl was fucked up.”

Ariana didn’t really care who she was talking to, or why she was angry, she was just glad the girl nearly twice her size wasn’t sitting on her face anymore.

She closed her eyes to enjoy the peace and fell deep into thought. Was this really worth it? Did she really need Tayor's help? Yes, the answer was yes. That man had made it clear what his intentions were, and Taylor was the only one who had stopped him so far. This sucked, but it was better than what that man would o to her, she shuddered at the thought. Her thoughts were interrupted as someone pulled hard by her hair. Maybe this wasn’t the best hiding spot.

"Avocado! avocado! avocado!" Ariana yelled as Taylor dragged her along, she crawled on her hands and knees behind her, trying to alleviate the pain of her hair being yanked. She then was shoved onto a hard wooden chair as Taylor moved forward to straddle her. Ariana’s view was quickly dominated by a bra barely containing two huge breasts. Taylor must have undressed while Ariana was hiding.

"I love avocados, is that a new song your working on?" Taylor asked with a smirk. Before waiting for a reply, she used her inner arms to push her breasts together and shoved them forward, once again covering the small pop star's face.

Ariana managed to shift her chin downwards to gain some valuable air but Taylor quickly rectified this. She moved her arms over the back of the chair and pulled herself even tighter against the now struggling girl. Ariana couldn’t decide what to focus on now that she had two pressing issues, Her head being crushed against the back of the chair, or the lack of air running through her lungs.

“That girl just has no boundaries,” Taylor said into the phone. “Don’t worry I’ll come with you to dinner tonight, well sort this out for you.” There was a small pause, Taylor then laughed at whatever her friend was saying. Ariana was now in an, unfortunately, familiar position of pushing with all her might to get the big girl off her so she could get some air.

“Okay see you tonight!” Taylor hung up the phone and chucked it onto the couch nearby.

She leaned back to free her trapped friend but quickly pinched her nose and shoved her mouth onto hers. She forcefully kissed Ariana as she continued to try to push her away. Taylor could feel herself getting wet as she shoved her tongue into Ariana’s mouth. She couldn’t wait to help her friend get her revenge tonight. She already had plans forming in her head that did nothing but contribute to her soaking panties.

“Mmmm your kissing still needs some work,” Taylor said, leaning back. “We will have to practice before tonight.”

Ariana looked up at the girl with a questioning look as she began messaging her sore head, breathing hard again.

“We are going to a dinner party,” Taylor said with a smile. “Someone has been very rude to my friend so we are going to pay them a visit. But before we do that I need to take a shower. And the floor is still dirty from last time so I’ll need someone to walk on so my feet don’t get messy.” She laughed and stood from the chair, dragging Ariana by the hair towards the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think guys! I've got some fun ideas for this one!

Also, I'm doing commissions so if you want to be dominated by Taylor, or any story you can think of, I will write whatever you like

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to facecrush For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-21, 18:37
Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29
Last Achievements

This is very well written, looking forward to additional chapters.
Old 21-Jan-21, 23:45
Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcc2222 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is very well written, looking forward to additional chapters.
Thank! I've got the next one ready to go!

Added after 5 minutes:

“Which one is she?” Taylor asked her tall friend.

Cara Delavine stood next to her, an annoyed look on her face. The two girls were huddled in the corner of the room. Six other adults wandered around the room, mingling and exchanging polite small talk.

“That one, Cara said, nodding her head towards the girl talking to two others. The girl had long red hair and a slim, toned body.

“Shit she's seen us looking,” Cara said, looking down.

“Perfect,” Taylor murmured.

The woman politely excused herself from the conversation and made her way towards the girls. She grabbed a man from another conversation and brought him over to them.

“Cara! I’m so glad you could make it.” The girl said. “This is my husband Jeff.”

“Taylor this is Lucy, Lucy this is Taylor,” Cara said shortly.

They all shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

“Well if there is anything you need just ask. Well, start dinner soon.” Lucy said with a smile. Then she and her husband moved on to the next group of people.

“What a bitch.” Taylor said.

“An absolute cow.” Cara agreed. “So what's the plan?”

“Well, we could break her,” Taylor said thoughtfully.

“I like that,” Cara said with a smile.

“Or we could break her loving husband and make her watch.”

“Ooo I like that better.” Cara grinned.

The distinct sound of metal hitting glass filled the room. The conversations died out and Lucy announced that dinner was about to be served.

“Go get Ariana and meet me in the bathroom,” Taylor ordered, she then made her way across the room. On the way over she passed Lucy’s husband and lightly grazed the back of her hand against his crotch area. Completely accidentally. She entered the bathroom and closed the door. A few seconds later the door opened and the two girls entered the room.

“Okay, we have to make this quick,” Taylor said.

“Why are we in the bathroom?” Ariana asked. She kept trying to pull her dress down to cover herself but it was too short and kept riding back up.
“Take your panties off,” Taylor ordered.

“What? You already put me in this tiny dress! Do you want me to just be naked out there!” Ariana complained.

Taylor raised an eyebrow. Without saying a word she reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of scissors.

“No, you don’t need to do that!” Ariana said, her face showing genuine concern. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to question you!”

Taylor clicked her fingers gestured for Ariana to turn around. Ariana sighed and turned to face the wall. Taylor reached forward and cut into the bottom of Ariana’s dress with her scissors. With two cuts she had cut a shallow triangle right behind the crack of Ariaiana’s ass. From Taylors height, she could just see the bottom of the crack.

“Any other questions?” Taylor asked.

Ariana shook her head and quickly removed her thin, g-string. She held it out for Taylor but she did not take it.

“I don’t want it,” Taylor said. “Your job is to get that g-string into Lucy’s husband’s pocket at some point during dinner.

“And how am I supposed to do that?” Ariana asked.

“That's up to you.”

“Well can I put it back on until I do that?” Ariana asked.

“No, I want you to keep it in your pocket,” Taylor said. “That way you can easily grab it when you need it.”

“But this kid sized dress doesn’t even have any pockets!”

Taylor frowned, that was true. “Well you can stuff them in your bra, there’s plenty of room in there.”

“Wait I have a better idea,” Cara said with a grin. She reached forward and grabbed the panties out of the smaller girl's hands. “Open your mouth,” she ordered. Ariana glanced at Taylor before reluctantly opening her mouth. Cara shoved the panties deep inside. Ariana choked and coughed then spat out the panties.

“Put those back in,” Taylor ordered.

Ariana glared at her but reluctantly did as she was told.

“May as well hold mine as well,” Cara said, she reached under her dress and slid her silk blue g string down her smooth legs.

Taylor smiled and slid her pink panties down as well. Giggling they both shoved their panties in Ariana’s mouth.

“Can you still talk?” Taylor asked.

Ariana let out a few muffled words.

“Perfect.”

They all made their way back to the table and took their seats. Taylor smirked when she noticed a few of the guys checking out Ariana’s ass.

Ariana sat down as quickly as she could so no one could see she wasn’t wearing any panties. She tried to keep her expressions calm and relaxed but her mind was racing. How was she going to get these dirty panties in some man's pocket that she's never even talked to before?

Taylor smiled to herself as she saw Ariana’s slightly puffy cheeks trying to hold in three sets of panties. Cara then leaned over to her friend and whispered something in her ear. Taylor stifled a laugh and nodded at the suggestion.

Ariana was in her own world as she tried to come up with a plan. She was taken aback when Taylor leaned over her to talk to the man sitting next to her.

“Hello, sir what is your name?” Taylor asked.

“Hey, I’m Adam.” Adam shook Taylors hand. “How do you know Lucy?”

“Oh, it’s a great story.” Taylor smiled. “My friend and I here,” Taylor gestured towards Ariana, who was trying to smile politely at the man without revealing her full mouth. “We were trying on some new bikinis at the shopping center. Then all of a sudden we hear this phone taking photos. Anyway long story short, Lucy forgot to turn her sound off before she tried to get naked photos of Ariana and me, we have been friends ever since.” Taylor smiled as she finished her story.

Adam looked confused as he gazed between the two women. Was this some sort of joke?

“Anyway, I just wanted to introduce you to my friend Ariana here. She is incredibly shy and socially awkward. Enjoy!” Taylor moved away and left Ariana awkwardly staring at the confused man.

“Um… so your that singer right?” Adam said, trying to make conversation.

Ariana nodded.

“Right… how's that going for you?”

Ariana’s face went red as she panicked.

“Look if this is too hard for you we don’t have to talk,” Adam said.

Ariana felt her face blush even more. She quickly made a plan and ‘accidentally’ knocked her fork onto the floor. She smiled apologetically and made her way under the table to retrieve it. She had to move quickly now. She could only be under here for so long without raising suspicion. She quickly crawled to the jeans of the man she was targeting. She got a few light kicks as she crawled past Taylor and Cara.

Once she reached the man she froze. Now what? He would surely feel her putting the panties in his pocket. Unless she was already touching him? It was risky but it was the best plan she had.

Slowly, she lightly grazed her hands along the man's thighs. He flinched, but Ariana kept going. She didn’t have time to waste. She smoothly moved her fingers up to his crotch area. A few rubs and he was rock hard. Damn, he must be horny. Ariana rubbed with her left hand, with her right she removed the now damp panties from her mouth and swiftly ran her hands up and down his upper thigh.

Making it part of her movements she smoothly slipped the panties into the big jean pocket. Once they were in she immediately stopped groping this stranger's cock. She quickly made her way back to her seat and shot back up with her fork. “Found it! She announced to Adam as she popped up.

Ariana then continued the conversation with Adam, desperate to prove she wasn’t socially incompetent. She quickly stole glances at Lucy’s husband. His face was slightly red and he also stole a few glances at her. He must know it was her who had touched him, she was the only one out of her seat at the time. Ariana blushed again as she came to this realization.

Last edited by facecrush; 21-Jan-21 at 23:45.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to facecrush For This Useful Post:

Tags
can't breathe, celebrity, facesitting, femdom, lezdom, smother