Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Should there be a subsequent part?
Yes, with Gunther wrestling Bruny (Brunhild) 5 50.00%
Yes, with Gunther wrestling Kriemi (Kriemhild) 3 30.00%
Yes, with Gernot wrestling Bruny again 0 0%
Yes, with Gernot wrestling Kriemi again 1 10.00%
Yes, with Gunther wrestling Bruny and Kriemi (1 vs 2) 2 20.00%
Yes, with Bruny wrestling Gunther and Gernot (1 vs 2) 3 30.00%
No, thanks, no interesting charakters or plot 1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-Apr-19, 19:13
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,030 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down Wrestling like they did in old times

Wrestling like they did in good old times

“Why didn´t you watch my successful wrestling match on TV?” Gunther asks, quite irritated.

“I could´t. Bruny, Kriemis exchange student from iceland, wanted to see Love Boat. So we wrestled for the remote control, but she overwhelmed me with ease and captured me in a bodyscissors that almost broke my ribs and made me tap”, I have to admit with a head red of shame.

"Let yourself defeat by a chick”, my big brother replies, shaking his head uncomprehendingly. “We have to put that girl in her place before she gets to cocky and infects our little sis with rebelliousness. And for you can´t do this it´s my task to teach her a lesson.”

I nod understandingly. We step into the living room. The sight that we see makes me flinch. Kriemi, sweet little Kriemi, lays with her back down on the carpet bodyscissored by Brunhilds lean but strong thighs. “Hey bro”, she shouts cheerfully to me, “Bruny shows me how she made you give!”

“Your little sis resists better than you did, by far” the blonde Norwegian adds casually.

That remark is more than I can stand. "Let Kriemi go right now!" I scream.

"Does the big brother try to protect his little sister?" Brunhild asks mischieviously, but she opens the clamp and lets Kriemi roll out of her trap.

“I can take care of myself!” Kriemi claims. “Bruny told me I could probably beat you in a wrestling match, Gernot.”

My kid sis? Beating me? I compare our age, our height, our weight, me being the male, and my assessment comes to a clear solution. “No, you couldn´t!” I proclaim firmly. “I am not the sporty kind of guy, I know, but in a wrestling match I would kick your ass, for sure!”

“Prove it, bro: I challenge you to a wrestling match, right here, right now!”

Her challenge fills the air. I stare over at Gunther. He bends down. “We have to put the girls in their places. First you teach Kriemi a lesson, than I take on the Norwegian chick”, he whispers in my ear.

“I accept, Kriemi”, I declare in a firm voice.

“Fine”, Bruny says. "Remember the moves I´ve shown you, fight serious and finish him quick, Kriemi," she demands from my sis whom I love so dearly.

Five minutes later, Kriemi and I face each other ready to fight. Kriemi reaches up for my chin, but knowing how fast and supple she is I carefully step back. My sis keeps on attacking. Using my advantages in size and weight, I push my arms in front of me and easily hold my own, when Kriemi stabs against me. Again and again I push her back and finally surprise her with a foot brush. Eloding a sharp scream, Kriemi lands on her nice firm butt.

Immediately I go after her and bounce hard on my sis. I place my knees beside her hips and push her hands backwards until Kriemi's wrists are pressed into the mat next to her ears. "Do you give?” I ask her and have to smile at myself as I utter these words, sounding like a schoolboy ruffian trying to claim his place in the class hierarchy.

Kriemi looks up to me, and I read ambition and lust for battle in her eyes. So she really wants to know who of us is the stronger one. She rears up, bridges, then falls to the ground again and throws herself aside, all at a pace that makes it clear to me that she is not practicing this maneuver for the first time. She probably likes to brawl, I think. Unlike me, the bookworm. Her action makes me lose my balance. Kriemi tears her right wrist free and pulls her upper body up.

She´s good, I think, but I still have the advantage. I fold my feet and close a leg scissors around Kriemi's abdomen. Gunther lets go a whistle of surprise. He definitely did not expect that from his out-of-shape-brother, not knowing that I regularly watch wrestling shows on television and know a lot of holds in theory. I press. And Kriemi screams.

Now I have her where I want her, and I can let hang out the generous gentleman. "You fought brave for a girl, sis, but now you should give up. I do not want to hurt you."

I have to learn a lot more about females, I realize seconds later, because Kriemi looks at me determined. "That's what you dream of!" She retorts sharply. My tough sister can take more than I calculated. She tries to pull my legs apart. Without success. Kriemi runs red, but does not give up. She's really an ambitious girl, and I realize that we have something to clarify that goes beyond wrestling.

Kriemi has got a lot of power and endurance, I recognize. She struggles to her knees and then gets up. But still she is clutched by me. I'm curious how she wants to break my scissors.

For a second Kriemi stands there, staggering. Then she throws herself forward. My legs are not prepared to compensate the sudden pressure created by the impact on my back, and they break away from Kriemi's body. Kriemi falls down on my stomach, immediately pulls her legs against my abdomen and grabs my wrists. Now she sits on top of me like I did on her before. Skillfully, she shifts her weight up and puts her center of gravity over my shoulders. "Bruny is right, you really do not have much to offer on a wrestling mat."

Defiantly, I look up at Kriemi. I rushed through school with ease, completed all my exams in a record time, but at that moment, buried under my kid sis, with Brunhild and Gunther as an audience, I pass my true graduation. Me, who never had to physically put effort for getting something, I start to fight. I rear up, throw myself aside and writhe like an eel. Kriemi, however, sits rock-solid on my ribcage, pressing her knees against my cheeks and examins me.

For a very long time, surprising even for myself, I resist. I throw myself up again and again. Kriemi, however, sits on me without any problem. I am clever enough to recognize her superiority. Why does not she end the unequal fight? Does she enjoy her dominance? Or my resistance? Does she like to test how long I endure? Does she want to show me who is wearing the pants in our sibling relationship? Or does she want to prove to Gunther and Brunhild that I can take some pain and that I am not the wimp Bruny claims me to be?

I offer Kriemi a fight as good as I am able to, but at the end my resistance is broken, and I lay slumped under her. Kriemi slowly gets up high on my chest and puts her knees on my biceps. "Do you finally have enough?" Still defiant, I shake my head. Kriemi shrugs, pushes herself up, and rides my muscles. A soft scream of pain breaks from my lips. "You fought well for a tiny bookworm, bro, but now give up, you brave idiot." Kriemi's voice sounds surprisingly gentle . My sis really likes me, I recognize. I don´t have to impress her with physical strength – what, by the way, I really couldn´t, as she has shown me clearly.

It is this almost loving tone, the total lack of contempt and dominance, that brings me follow her beg. I look into her sympathetic eyes. "You are the stronger. You win, Kriemi." Kriemi gets up, pulls me up, and slaps on my shoulders approvingly. "Respect to you. I never expected you to last that long in a fight. It's no shame for a man to lose to a stronger woman. You are the smarter and more clever one, the genius of our family, but when it comes to wrestling I'm clearly better than you."

I can not contradict her. And why should I? Satisfied, I lean back. I've lost a fight against my kid sis, but Kriemi really seems to be one of those who rubs it in being stronger her older brother.

It could have been such a nice happy ending....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bruny 1.jpg (149.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Bruny 2.jpg (287.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Bruny 3.jpg (265.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Bruny 4.jpg (178.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Bruny 5.jpg (217.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Bruny 6.jpg (193.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Bruny 7.jpg (381.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Bruny 8.jpg (339.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Bruny 9.jpg (181.1 KB, 71 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 18:28
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling like they did in old times

Ich weiß,das ist ein Anreger zu einer Umfrage. Aber gehts nicht weiter? Dachte es gibt noch einen Kampf Gunther gegen Brunnhilde (wohl Nibelungen Fan��)? Mein persönlicher Favorit ist übrigens ein gleichzeitiger Doppelkampf,am liebsten mit schönen langen fein detaillierter beschriebenen SGP ��
Old 28-Nov-20, 05:00
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,030 Times in 5,474 Posts
Grappling Re: Wrestling like they did in old times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestmixedcatcher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ich weiß,das ist ein Anreger zu einer Umfrage. Aber gehts nicht weiter? Dachte es gibt noch einen Kampf Gunther gegen Brunnhilde (wohl Nibelungen Fan��)? Mein persönlicher Favorit ist übrigens ein gleichzeitiger Doppelkampf,am liebsten mit schönen langen fein detaillierter beschriebenen SGP ��
Ich schreibe ja etwas häufiger, mit wechselnden Protagonisten und Szenarios, und mache Folgeepisoden auch von den Reaktionen abhängig; warum etwas fortsetzen, was wenig Feedback erhält und offensichtlich nicht so viele anspricht? Bei dieser Story gab es zwei Thanks und 10 Poll-Beteiligungen; da habe ich die Fortsetzung dann gelassen.

Und ja, Nibelungen-Fan bin ich, zumindest was die mixed-Schilderungen betrifft (Gunther gegen Brunhilde, Siegfried gegen Brunhilde); Verfasser*in des rätselhaften Werks dürfte auch von unserer Leidenschaft beseelt gewesen sein.
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-20, 16:42
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling like they did in old times

Verstehe den Grund. Trotzdem schade. Habe mich schon auf ein Doppel-SGP gefreut.
Vielleicht poste ich auch mal ein Beitrag unter German Storys. Mal schaun. Habe ein paar bei [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gute Zeit und in der Fantasie (oder real?) ein paar umklammerten Schenkeln

Ohh,sehe Links nicht zugelassen.
Vielleicht sgpinned dann Punkt dann net

Tags
airplane spin, bodyscissors, headscissors, schoolboy pin, sister vs brother