Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 13-Jan-21, 12:07
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

Default The odd couple

I wrote this story because of a request I got per e-mail from someone on this forum. After sending the story to him, I thought it would be suitable to share it with everyone else too.

Please note that this one is different from the usual stories here, because it's not a sister/brother story. But I hope you will like it. Here goes:

The Odd Couple
Jerry and Mona had just pulled up to the beach on this sunny Tuesday afternoon and began looking for a secluded spot. As they wandered across the beach, Jerry looked at the people and saw loads of couples. Most were just lying there, basking in the sun, as Jerry thought to himself:
”So many couples but none of them are like us. Not a single one”.
And he was absolutely right about that. For Jerry and Mona were different from everyone there. Jerry was a 28-year-old hotshot entrepreneur, 6 feet tall and lanky. He hated exercising and had never been to a gym. As a result, his slim body weighed only 140 pounds, which was less than she weighed. His girlfriend Mona on the other hand was the opposite. She was much older than him at 62 years old but still had a nice face that look more like it belonged on a 50-year-old’s body. She had long white, hair running down her shoulders and always wore red lipstick with matching nail color, so too today. Standing 5’3 she was much shorter than Jerry but it was easy to see who the dominant person in the relationship was. Mona used to be a bodybuilder and still went to the gym regularly. Of course, she was nowhere near as big as she used to be in her prime – she was 62 after all – but her body was still toned and had big muscles, much bigger muscles than his. She always used to say that her physique was somewhat similar to another bodybuilder, the famous Sophie Duquette (go ahead and Google her, I know you want to!).

As the odd couple walked down the beach, Mona with one hand planted firmly on Jerry’s ass, they got a few looks. Which was usual for them, as the couple did look rather odd. He was much taller than her and obviously much younger, but her two-piece bikini showed a great, sexy body while he looked like he was her slim, gangly son. They made their way to a secluded section away from the main area and as they began settling down, Jerry saw that no one was around. ”Awesome, we’ve got the beach to ourselves!” he thought.
- Honey, will you put sunscreen on me?, Mona asked as she put two towels on the sand, sat down and handed Jerry the bottle.
- Start with my back, she told him sternly.
Jerry knew better than to not listen, and went to work. As he put it on her back using big strokes, he could feel her strong muscles under the skin. He never understood why people liked going to the gym, and wasn’t really a big fan of Mona’s muscles. Not that he disliked them either - he just didn’t care. As he finished with her back, she laid down and put her legs up so he could start working on them. As he massaged her thighs with sunscreen, he thought of how big they still were at this age and how much bigger than his they were. His looked like twigs compared to these shapely, strong, muscled pillars. Jerry quickly finished applying sunscreen all over her sexy body and then she repaid the favor. Suddenly, laid down on her back, threw the bottle away and closed her eyes. As she began enjoying the warm sun, she towards her feet and Jerry knew what to do. By now he was used to this routine so he sat down on the sand next to her feet, grabbed one of them and pulled her leg up. He began kissing the sole, going between quick pecks to long smooches. As with most other things in life, Jerry neither liked nor disliked this. He just knew that he had to do this or there would be hell to pay, and at least her feet always smelled and looked nice.
- Mmmmm…., the domineering Mona said to herself as Jerry proceeded to start licking her soles.
Since they began dating a few months ago, his stronger girlfriend had ”taught” him how to do this in the best way possible and by now he had become an expert at it. He licked from the bottom to the top in long strokes, both quick and slow. Just the way he knew she liked it. After almost 10 minutes of Jerry worshipping both her feet, alternating between licking her soles, sucking on her toes (she loved it when he would suckle her big toe) and kissing the top of her feet, she had enough. She sat up, grabbed hold of the back of his head and pushed his lips to hers as she embraced him in a long kiss.
- Let’s get in the water sweetums!, she exclaimed and stood up.
Jerry had hardly reached a standing position when Mona easily scooped him up in he arms in a cradle carry. She bounced him up and down in her arms a few times to get a better grip before she began jogging towards to water. ”I wonder if she even feels my weight” Jerry thought to himself. When they reached the water, she waded into it while still carrying Jerry and finally dropped him into the water when it reached her waist.
- You wanna try something special?, she asked him and twinkled her eyes.
- Well…., he started.
- Stop being such a bore, baby! You know you want to…. Or do you want me to make you want it?, she said and laughed.
- Ok then, Jerry sighed. He’d learned by now that it was wiser to agree willingly instead of being forced to agree with her wishes.
- Take a deep breath, baby!, Mona said happily and Jerry inhaled as much air as he could. He had no idea what she was up to but she told him to take a deep breath, there probably was a good reason to comply.
Mona quickly proceeded to grab a hold of his head and pushed it down between her big thighs. She clamped her legs together and trapped his head in a standing headscissor hold. Jerry immediately grabbed hold of her strong thighs and tried to get lose, but quickly realized it was futile. Mona then grabbed hold of his waist with both arms and easily lifted him in an upside down carry.

- Let’s see how long you can keep this position honey!, she screamed to him.
But Jerry’s head was underwater and he obviously couldn’t hear her. Instead he was too busy feeling the pain of her headscissors as she began squeezing him lightly. He struggled his best to concentrate on not opening his mouth but after what felt like an eternity, he started feeling like he had to give up. He frantically started tapping her thigh and the much older woman finally released him from his prison as she let go of his head and dropped his back body in the water.
- Damn baby, did you see that?, she said ecstatically. She continued, with a big smile on her face while he did his best to get as much air as possible into his lungs.
- I had you completely at my mercy. I could’ve killed you if I wanted to, and you wouldn’t have been able to do anything about it!
- Mmhhmm, he replied, still focusing more on breathing than listening to her. She gave him a quick hug as she continued.
- You were so dominated by me! You were like my bitch, weren’t you sweetie?
Mona reached up to her much taller boyfriend’s head and patted it whilst Jerry answered her question by nodding his head. He knew she was right, she was so stronger than him and if people had been around and seen them, they probably would’ve thought he was her little bitch. He found it all a bit too embarrassing and his face turned red.
- Don’t worry Jerry. You know I’d never let anything happen to you, she said as she turned around and showed him her back. She bent her knees a little and Jerry knew what this meant. He jumped onto her back, wrapped his legs around her waist and put his arm over her shoulders as she held his legs.
- Let’s take my little baby back to the beach, she said while laughing and started walking through the water with him in a piggyback. As she kept walking, he felt himself bounce ever so slightly up and down with each step and his dick started rubbing her back through his bathing trunks. He quickly got a boner and for the first time since coming to the beach, he was truly enjoying himself. Mona felt his dick poke her in the back and felt like closing her eyes so she could enjoy the moment fully. She loved dominating Jerry and get him sexually aroused from it. But all the playing in the water had made hungry so she quickly carried him over to their towels and put him down. She smiled as she tapped his erection with her hand.
- Let’s eat!, she said and Jerry instantly went to work.
He pulled some sandwiches out and the pair enjoyed their food while having a nice conversation. As they finished up, they laid down on their towels and basked in the sun. The weather was so nice and the sound of the waves as the sun kissed their skins felt terrific. After lying around for an hour, Mona got bored again. She stood up and looked around. They were still all alone in this part of the beach. ”Perfect!” she thought as Jerry stood up.
- Let’s wrestle, Mona said with a huge grin on her face.
Jerry got a slightly dejected look on his face as the 62-year-old woman just smiled. They both knew he didn’t stand much of a chance, even if he was a much better wrestler now than when they started dating. Mona made a double biceps pose and her big biceps popped up. Her bikini clad, sun-screened body glistened in the sun as Jerry observed her physique. He was always amazed at how well she had kept her body fit all the way to 62 and really admired her for being able to have the body of a much younger person. Especially in contrast to himself who was too lazy to even look at a gym.

The pair stepped into the sand and began circling each other, Jerry with a very focused look and Mona with an amused smile. They launched at each other Jerry managed to push her back a bit. ”I’m better than I thought!” he thought to himself just a mere second before Mona pushed his hands off of her, locked her hands around waist and got him into a bearhug. She squeezed and Jerry immediately felt like he was stuck in a vice. Mona threw him down and before he knew it he was lying on the sand with his entire head trapped between her strong upper thighs in another headscissors hold. Mona plopped down next to him and laid on the sand, looking on bemused as her weaker boyfriend thrashed his body around. But try as he might, he didn’t come any closer to getting his head free from between her thighs. After a few seconds, Mona squeezed her thighs around his head and laughed as his entire body froze. Jerry knew he was trapped and that he would lose soon, as he always did whenever he got stuck in her headscissors holds. He tried to focus 100% on prying her thighs open and stopped thrashing around. That tactic was futile, but maybe he might pry her legs open instead? However, it didn’t take long until Jerry felt weaker and weaker and soon he just lie there on the ground with his head trapped between a 62-year-old woman’s stronger thighs. He tried hitting them meekly but her laughs reminded him that it was of no use. Soon the pain became unbearable and he tapped out. His girlfriend stopped squeezing him and pushed his body so his head rolled off her legs. She smiled broadly as she stood up and struck a victory pose.
- I win again, she exclaimed happily and proceeded to roll Jerry’s body over on his back.
She walked up next to his head as he was lying there recuperating and brushed sand off her right foot. She then proceeded to promptly put her right foot on his face as she stood there with another victory pose.
- Honey, aren’t you ashamed that a little, old lady can destroy you in wrestling?, she asked in a childish way. When he didn’t answer her, she quickly stuck her big toe in his mouth and felt him suckling on it immediately. ”This is the ultimate victory pose” she thought to herself as she stood there like this for the next two minutes. She finally removed her big toe from his mouth and helped him stand up.
- Don’t be ashamed sweetie, she said comfortingly as she stroked his back.
- You did better today than before. Usually you tap out within 10 seconds but this time you held out much longer. Well done!
She gave him a quick kiss on his right cheek, then another one his left and finished it off with a long passionate kiss on the lips. As the two stood there and made out Jerry was filled with a warm, fuzzy feeling. He loved her kissing skills and it was his favorite trait of hers. But suddenly she broke the kiss off.
- You lost so now it’s time for your punishment hahaha, she laughed.
Jerry wasn’t sure what punishment she had in mind but he was sure that he wouldn’t like it.
- Off with those, she cooed and pointed to his swimming trunks.
- What? Here?!, Jerry replied with panic in his voice.
- For fuck’s sake! We’re all alone, she said irritated as she looked at him angrily.
Jerry looked around and she was right. He looked as far as he could and realized that they were luckily still all alone. But still, wasn’t it humiliating enough for him to get outclassed in wrestling by a much, much older woman? Did she need to do this too?
*SMACK*
Jerry had taken too long to obey his girlfriend, which had angered her, so she slapped his face. ”He should know better by now”, she thought to herself as she saw his cheek turn red. Jerry immediately realized his mistake and quickly started licking and kissing her left bicep to show his remorse. As he licked away, Mona reached up and patted his head to show that she forgave him for his mistake. As soon as she patted his head, Jerry knew he was in the clear and quickly took off his swimming trunk. Out popped his dick and he tried to cover himself, but Mona easily swatted away his hands.

- Mommy loves your wiener, she said sexily and gave his balls a weak squeeze.
She then bent down and put her should against his package before she pushed him upwards. Within a moment, the naked man found himself lying across the 62 year old woman’s shoulders in a picture perfect fireman’s carry. As each of his legs dangled on either side of her shoulder and his dick and balls rested nicely against her upper arm, she put her hand on top of his head and pushed down. She put her other, free arm over the back of his legs and pushed down there too as Jerry now found himself being wrapped around her strong shoulders like a sack of potatoes.
”What a weird sight this must be”, he thought to himself. A short 5’3 woman standing proudly with a much, much taller, naked man trapped in a fireman’s carry. He was so happy that there was no one else around to witness his predicament. Mona walked around for a few seconds, trying to find the perfect spot. As soon as she did, she squatted down deep and then exploded back up again.
- You’re so light honey, she told him.
Mona pulled off four more squats in quick succession before she began feeling tired. But every time she had gone from a squatting position to standing, she had pushed her shoulders towards his dick and within four squats he was really hard. The fifth squad took much longer than the previous one and she realized that a sixth one would be too hard to pull off. She put the younger man down on the ground and had to rest for a bit to gather her strength. Jerry was now feeling horny again and felt really disappointed that she had put him down so he just began wanking his dick. Mona smiled at seeing the lust in his eyes and nodded with her approval.
- Just make sure you don’t come, she said.
It didn’t take long before she felt ready again and she told him to stop wanking. She went up behind the taller man, bent her legs and easily maneuvered his body so he was almost lying with his back across her shoulders. She stood up and easily lifted Jerry up in a backbreaker hold. He gasped as he felt her push both of his ends down on each side of her shoulders, bending his back slightly to cause him pain.
- Owww, he shrieked.
- A little bit of pain needs to be followed by little bit of pleasure, she cooed and stop pushing his body down.
Instead Mona took hold of his still hard dick and began stroking it up and down, up and down, faster and faster. Jerry closed his eyes and felt the elation of being both completely physically dominated by this older, stronger, superior woman and getting a wonderful handjob. Mona couldn’t stand still so she started walking slowly on the beach as she kept stroking and stroking.
- Should I stop, baby? What if someone saw us right now?
- Please don’t stop! I don’t care who sees this, just let me cum honey, Jerry almost roared loudly.
Mona just laughed at his sudden, but understandable, change of mind and continued to give him the pleasure she knew he craved. She too was enjoying this immensely, knowing she was completely in charge of a much younger man. Less than a minute later Jerry erupted in a big orgasm and made sure to pump him dry. She proceeded to carry his weight easily back to their towels and lowered him to the ground. The day was still young and it was his turn to give her sexual pleasure. She took off her bathing suit and looked sexily into his eyes.
- Now it’s my turn, she cooed and pushed him to the ground.
She then pushed his head to her awaiting pussy and he began licking away while he put his hands on her round, firm, muscular ass cheeks. He knew she liked this and began massaging them gently.

”Today is a great day”, the young man thought to himself. And it sure was…

Last edited by luffarungen; 13-Jan-21 at 12:22.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to luffarungen For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-21, 11:25
Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The odd couple

An odd couple indeed

Tags
domination, feet, femdom, headscissors, liftcarry, wrestling