Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Aug-17, 10:40
Points: 136, Level: 2 Points: 136, Level: 2 Points: 136, Level: 2
Activity: 23.5% Activity: 23.5% Activity: 23.5%

Default Re: Anastaxia (UK) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're an idiot. She announced that she was touring Australia only a month ago. If i waited 1 month after my first email she would already come and gone. Do the maths.

Obviously you both are in the same area so you know eventually you can session with her. I'm Australia so I don't know when she'll be back next time
I'm not going to resort to name calling, it's unnecessary. But 4 emails in 10 days is too much, if/when I am time limited like that with travellers, two suffices, if I get no reply then I get no reply.

She's superb, well worth the extra money: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] that's my review.

That being said, I know she's in the far east right now and for her real life is off grid a lot. If you miss out, you miss out. That's just life. It took me 10 months to correlate my schedule with hers and make a match work; she was responsive and understanding throughout that time.

Enjoy!
Old 04-Aug-17, 10:47
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrstlelvr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not going to resort to name calling, it's unnecessary. But 4 emails in 10 days is too much, if/when I am time limited like that with travellers, two suffices, if I get no reply then I get no reply.
Umm no, that's not good enough. A simple reply "Sorry I'm booked out maybe next time" will suffice. I'm not bad mouthing her, I'm just saying what my experience is and I'm entitled to that thank you.

We customers have lives too you know and some of us that work in a corporate are very busy so we need to plan way ahead. 1 email every 4 days is not "too much" considering when it's few weeks away.

As for my situation now, I will not be contacting her anymore because I already have plans now for next week. I probably saved myself $600 AUD if not more
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 10:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Umm no, that's not good enough. A simple reply "Sorry I'm booked out maybe next time" will suffice. I'm not bad mouthing her, I'm just saying what my experience is and I'm entitled to that thank you.

We customers have lives too you know and some of us that work in a corporate are very busy so we need to plan way ahead. 1 email every 4 days is not "too much" considering when it's few weeks away.
I'm a customer too. I have nothing apart from burner accounts associated with this scene. You should just learn to accept when it won't happen. 1+1.

That may be my next blog post. Thanks for the inspiration.

Enjoy!
Old 04-Aug-17, 20:31
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If there was a thumb down button I would have used it on several of your posts.

Even a GODDESS should answer her emails within a reasonable time.
A simple "Sorry, no interest" or "Sorry, I am fully booked, perhaps next time" would be enough and takes less than one minute.
. . .

Ana is well known for her . . . Let’s say, she is not always down to earth.

After the second try to reach her by mail I would tell her "F... off".
Old 04-Aug-17, 21:12
Points: 1,228, Level: 13 Points: 1,228, Level: 13 Points: 1,228, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I sincerely hope that you get to session with Ana. She was certainly one of the best I have ever rolled with. Good looking, lovely "unenhanced" chest, great shapely powerful legs, and I simply couldn't believe her hand and arm strength. She also works as a"Dom" and I really got the impression that it comes naturally. Good luck
Old 04-Aug-17, 22:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A simple "Sorry, no interest" or "Sorry, I am fully booked, perhaps next time" would be enough and takes less than one minute.
. . .

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. I disagree.

Enjoy!
Old 05-Aug-17, 02:30
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

What do you disagree with?

You're saying its ok just to ignore customers?

Jeez you have pretty low standards.
Old 05-Aug-17, 04:56
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrstlelvr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah, so over a period of 10 days you sent 4 emails.... just think about that. Usually when dealing with them I feel guilty if I send a chaser email a month after the initial contact.
I have met Ana, completely enjoyed our session and won't think twice about trying to book with her when the opportunity presents itself.
That being said, 4 emails over 10 days near the date of a visit is not bombarding someone's mailbox in any sense. I've done hundreds of sessions and have *never* had a lady email or mention when we met she was irritated by something like that. I would say it's self-evident that he should have sent more emails. It's possible that Ana wanted to wait to schedule things closer to her trip, in that case she should have set up an auto-reply. I'm well aware that ladies, the ones with a reputation like Ana's in particular, get more email than most guys assume. Simply not writing back to answer a polite request (as I don't have any doubts that his were) is still unprofessional. The end.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-17, 10:18
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Ah, so over a period of 10 days you sent 4 emails.... just think about that. Usually when dealing with them I feel guilty if I send a chaser email a month after the initial contact.

I'm sure she did, that doesn't alter what I told you though? She's a very busy person, and is often entirely off grid in her other work. With travel, the fact I travel as well, and competing schedules it took me almost 10 months to get a match together but she staying in touch as and when she could that entire time and eventually made it happen.
I wasn't the one arguing with you. I was backing up the other poster with what I knew. Got your wires crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have met Ana, completely enjoyed our session and won't think twice about trying to book with her when the opportunity presents itself.
That being said, 4 emails over 10 days near the date of a visit is not bombarding someone's mailbox in any sense. I've done hundreds of sessions and have *never* had a lady email or mention when we met she was irritated by something like that. I would say it's self-evident that he should have sent more emails. It's possible that Ana wanted to wait to schedule things closer to her trip, in that case she should have set up an auto-reply. I'm well aware that ladies, the ones with a reputation like Ana's in particular, get more email than most guys assume. Simply not writing back to answer a polite request (as I don't have any doubts that his were) is still unprofessional. The end.
I've always been interested to know how many clients a popular lady travelling to Australia would get. Take KO for example, how many clients do you think she had each day?
Old 05-Aug-17, 22:54
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

. . .

as Man in Black and me know how her no-show at the event in germany where the event-organizer had suffered from the lost (financially and from her being an attractive wrestler at the event), happened, I totally agree with Man in Black and, as usually I disagree with wrstlelvr

Tags
anastaxia, headscissors, scissorhold, session review