Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jun-20, 18:39
jayko

Question mark Meeting up with a strong women who wrestles and am looking for tips

So I’m 20 and haven’t really been in a relationship or on a date where I could actually wrestle with sporty girls. I typically get with very feminine girls who I dominate in the bedroom. That’s fine and I like that but I also have this head scissor, facesitting and sg pin fetish a lot of us have.

Anyways I matched with this girl on Tinder who is extremely strong and very sporty. She can squat 480 Ibs and deadlift 430! Yes she’s real and we have been talking on ft. I can’t believe it on how strong she is. She said that when she was younger she put guys in the hospital and has been wrestling for 11 years, only men. She says she could pin me and has pinned guys 289 pounds. I’m hoping that pin was a school girl pin. I should have asked lol.

She weighs 178 so a little over my weight level I typically take for a female but she’s still cute and I’ll accept it based off of what she brings to the table for me. I have been telling her how I’m going to dominate her in the bedroom and we have been talking sexy talk for a little bit. When it comes to my junk being out I like to be in the dominant position. Outside of having sex though, I would love to be pinned and head scissored. She told me about a time she was at a party and crushed a watermelon between her thighs. I lied and talked about how my ex used to put me in a similar position when we were drunk and playing around and I told her that she could probably make a guy go to sleep. She didn’t receive that bad we just didn’t engage on that idea too much. Anyways I want to have sex where I’m in the dominate position with this girl but I also want her to sit on my face and squeeze me in head scissors. She said that she’s had experience with chokeholds when I offered to teach her and so I think I have this in the bag but I would love to still hold my dominant and live out the head scissors and facesitting fetish on the side where I could be dominated too. I’m a switch in that regard. I kind of view this fetish and actual sex differently but this fetish could certainly lead to sex I guess for me as I’m turned on.

I am hoping that I could potentially dominate her when it comes to genitals being out lol but she can dominate me with wrestling and face sitting. She said she doesn’t go soft so I’m excited. It’s important to note though that I have never really been in a situation with a girl who actually knows kickboxing and is very strong with a wrestling background.

She truly does have thighs of steel.
Any true tips to help me live out this goal of mine?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-20, 14:22
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Meeting up with a strong women who wrestles and am looking for tips

Get a video of the 2 of you in action and post it here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-20, 19:36
jayko

Might be awhile but I’d love to.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-20, 23:01
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Best way I can think of is if you start tickling her. Play wrestling for a bit, when she sees you are enjoying she will probably follow your lead

Saying things like "Please squeeze my head between your thighs" often sounds a little too straight forward and might "scary" her
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-20, 14:37
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

It would be much easier for you to simply book an appointment with a session wrestler.
Old 12-Jun-20, 15:34
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

my advice is meet her first and have sex before you wrestle so it doesnt feel too weird
Old 12-Jun-20, 23:46
Arnie

I figure it never hurts to armwrestle. If she wins then you can wonder aloud if she could beat you wrestling too.
Old 01-Jul-20, 12:32
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would be much easier for you to simply book an appointment with a session wrestler.
Yeah because 20-year-olds are well known for always having $300+ to spare
Old 18-Jul-20, 21:55
jayko

Edit: I could have met up with her. She changed her style and I unadded her. Turns out I’m not that into her as I thoughts she was. The overweight was excessive for me. Too much of a strong chick for taste, I like strong chicks but strong feminine ones. She was just too Tom boy ish.

Tags
chokehold, facesitting, girl vs boy, headscissors, mixed wrestling., relationships, schoolgirlpin, scissorhold