Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-20, 22:42
Points: 3,841, Level: 26 Points: 3,841, Level: 26 Points: 3,841, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mia Annabella (Miami) reviews

Just got done FULLY competitive session with Mia and she was great. She was fierce with her leg strength and A well trained grappler. Her scissors were ridiculous, literally tapped out to 20 percent effort on her part other I would have passed out if I didn’t tap. A plus personality
I’m like 175 and athletic and it was like even bout she won some I won some, she probably won more, I’m not crazy competitive but we were both giving it our best, I had hard time breaking her locks, she’s got a crazy strong grip. her personality is the bomb and her communication was fab and she really aimed to please. She was super with time too!! Wasn’t rushed at all for me it was well worth it and than some!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JKujo For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-20, 23:44
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Hey thanks for the info wow I have heard a lot of different things about Mia some say she can't wrestle some say she can I hope to find out for myself one day.
Old 26-Sep-20, 00:11
Last Achievements

Yea she was really good only thing She has a bummer shoulder so I just had to be conscious of it but other than that it was all out friendly brawl

*bum shoulder
Old 26-Sep-20, 00:16
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKujo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just got done FULLY competitive session with Mia and she was great. She was fierce with her leg strength and A well trained grappler. Her scissors were ridiculous, literally tapped out to 20 percent effort on her part other I would have passed out if I didn’t tap. A plus personality
I’m like 175 and athletic and it was like even bout she won some I won some, she probably won more, I’m not crazy competitive but we were both giving it our best, I had hard time breaking her locks, she’s got a crazy strong grip. her personality is the bomb and her communication was fab and she really aimed to please. She was super with time too!! Wasn’t rushed at all for me it was well worth it and than some!!
Cool post.. I smell a fake review.. 1 post 🙄
The Following User Says Thank You to MDwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 00:38
Last Achievements

Its not Fake it’s my first post I just saw she was getting slammed And the fact that I had a session with her today at 9:30 for two hours I figure I’d contribute

Honestly it’s only my second time doing a session so I had nothing to post either I’ve done Mia now and Sarah B

Added after 5 minutes:

Anything else you’d like to know

Last edited by JKujo; 26-Sep-20 at 00:38.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JKujo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-20, 04:46
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I had a fantastic session with Mia today! She's got a really fun personality, her communication is on point, and she looks great. I can confirm she does in fact offer competitive sessions. I specifically asked for that and that's what she delivered.

Her grappling skill is solid. For context, I'm about 6'0 210, bench 260, and have a little BJJ experience and she was able to defend against me pretty well and even put me in some tough spots that I had to struggle to get out of. She wasn't able to get me to tap, but tbh it's fairly rare that a girl in her size range is able to do that in a competitive situation. But at one point she got me in a combination neck hug/body scissors and I was pretty damn close to quitting. I'm definitely still feeling that one tonight and probably will be for a few days. She also has a really good guillotine and her legs are strong for her size. By way of comparison, I've sessioned with Hotstuff Hollie before and while I don't know that Mia is as good of a grappler as her, it seemed like she was close (and it's a little hard to compare b/c I was also about 35 lbs. lighter and benched about 50 lbs. less when I sessioned with Hollie, so that might be part of it).

Obviously she's petite, which I actually prefer but if you're a bigger guy looking for someone who can just mop the floor with you in a fully competitive session, she's a bit small for that. But if you're on the smaller side, she'll probably give you a tough time. I also think she would be great for a more fantasy/holds type of session, that's just not my thing.

She has a really fun, amiable personality, and seems to enjoy sessioning whether she's on offense or defense. She was also very professional and quick in responding to emails.

All in all, I'd highly recommend her for most everyone other than big guys who are looking for someone who can smash them even when they offer full resistance. Will definitely try to session with her again when she comes through my area. Also, props to Kimchi for hosting the session.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-20, 21:05
Last Achievements

Thanks seeing that I am only 150 hope I get a chance at her on the mats.
Old 20-Dec-20, 02:01
Points: 2,815, Level: 22 Points: 2,815, Level: 22 Points: 2,815, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

One of my favorite girls on scene.. adorably cute with scissors that have knocked me out several times.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nujerz For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-21, 17:27
Points: 153, Level: 3 Points: 153, Level: 3 Points: 153, Level: 3
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey thanks for the info wow I have heard a lot of different things about Mia some say she can't wrestle some say she can I hope to find out for myself one day.
TBH, she is not much of a wrestler. If you want comp or semi- comp, look elsewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to RvH lll For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-21, 00:08
Last Achievements

Thanks for the info I have heard that before and some guys say she dominated them on the mats not sure what to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RvH lll [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
TBH, she is not much of a wrestler. If you want comp or semi- comp, look elsewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mo33 For This Useful Post: