Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 27-Sep-22, 18:00
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Trampling My wife's girlfriend beating men!!

Invited to a private party of a couple, a friend of my wife's 44 years old Aphrodite has taken off her high heels and she is sitting with her feet together on the sofa, talking calmly with my wife. A drunken gest of the host, after four glasses of vodka, he decide to sit down next to her although there was no room there, so he violently pushes her to the side to sit down.
Falling to the side from the push and despite her surprise with incredible speed she lifts her leg and kicks him in the face with her pantyhose foot.
He falls off the couch and is unconscious on the floor.
Without turning a single glance at the lifeless body of the male, she methodically spread her skirt and made herself comfortable on the sofa that she had just conquered.
I froze in my place, I had never seen such a strong kick in my real life.
I didn't even turn to look at the victim my eyes remained there on her strong legs in black thin pantyhose.
My wife was secretly smiling at her girlfriend's wonderful reaction.
Next to me, my best friend had been left speechless, until now he hadn't even noticed her. She was a simple wife and mother without a perfect body but with a beautiful face. Now he was looking at her powerful pantyhosed legs and salivating.
Two of his friends picked up his "corpse" and took him to the toilet to recover.
-Do you know martial arts I asked her with a trembling voice.
- Do I need to know martial arts to knock out an idiot she asked me with a sly smile.......

..continue or not???
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to semasios For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-22, 19:02
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My wife's girlfriend beating men!!

bence devam etmelisin.güzel bir giriş oldu.devamı etkileyici olacak gibi...
The Following User Says Thank You to kutavlaz For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-22, 19:45
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Yes, please continue, mate. She sounds very interesting indeed.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-22, 16:50
Last Achievements

........10 minutes later, wild voices were heard from the toilet. Two angry men came out and approached, cursing and pushing anyone who tried to stop them, they approached threateningly.One had a red mark on his face from the woman's kick and was still stumbling.The muscular other had his sleeves rolled up to reveal his arms and swastika tattoo.
- Whore, you will pay dearly for what you did, her victim threatened her.
The other stood in front of her menacingly with his legs apart, glaring at her showing his biceps.
Without any trace of fear on her face she answered him calmly.
- Two things I don't like, one is to spoil the parties I'm invited to and secondly, the fascists.
Before finishing her sentence with lightning speed she kicked his friend with incredible force between the legs.Her pantyhose feet stayed between his legs and we had the time to admire her beautiful pantyhose sole.The kick was so powerful that it rang so loud in the hall that we all froze.
Only the thin voice of my wife broke the silence when she said "dude he'll never fuck again".
Her feet was the only thing holding him up when she pulled it the husky guy collapsed instantly.He was left folded on his knees making inarticulate screams and drool running from his face.
- If you want to fight with me, let's go outside, Aphrodite told*the*other guy sweetly.
The male turned and looked fearfully at his friend who was now lying in a fetal position crying like a baby."We have a battle of the sexes" I thought excitedly.
When Aphrodite got up, I saw that my best friend and best man, a 40-year-old number one bachelor of the group, a two-meter man, now he was down on all fours helping her put on her high heels. He almost tr touched her pantyhose feet with his lips.
"Oh my God he tried to kiss her feet, he is the third male victim" i thought.
She straightened her black skirt, stomped her high heel on the motionless almost unconscious male body after standing to enjoy the effect of her kick she walked towards the door...........
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to semasios For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-22, 18:29
Last Achievements

Before Aphrodite arrived at the door and I gazed at her magnificent calves as she walked comfortably on her high heels, it seemed that the guy was a stupid coward. He suddenly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her hard. She lost her balance and lost one of her heels. The bastard pushed her hard towards the toilet as she tried to hold on with a single heel. She fell hard on the toilet door, the door gave way, luckily for Aphrodite just as the cowardly male tried to punch her from behind. The powerful fist flew past her head. Still drunk, he lost his balance and almost fell into the toilet with Aphrodite.
She had managed to get rid of the other high heel. Now she balanced well and her opponent was stumbling. She moved quickly with the side of her palm and hit him hard in the neck right on the Adam's apple. The male was struggling to catch his breath but he attack again with a punch to her beautiful face. She avoid his punch and her pantyhose feet moved quickly, we heard a loud crack as he kicked his knee with incredible force. He fell to his knees writhing in pain. Me, my wife and my friend managed to get in the toilet. Aphrodite motioned for us to close the door.
-"Stupid bitch you broke my knee" roared the male on his knees.
- I am not a superwoman to break uou knee with a kick......but..i can break your arm.
At the same time she locked his arm between her thighs rushing his body and his face to the floor. Trapped in her thighs, his hand twisted hard and now she could do whatever she wanted to him. She forced him to rest his face on the toilet floor where drops of yellow liquid glistened on the floor. Her skirt was hiked up revealing her massive pantyhose-clad thighs. The sight of the helpless male at her mercy drove me crazy. My friend urged her "break his arm ...break his arm" ecstatically. Aphrodite ignored him but glared at my wife. My wife in the role of a Roman emperor decided his fate....

....do you have any ideas???��

Last edited by semasios; 01-Oct-22 at 18:36.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to semasios For This Useful Post:

Tags
female power, humiliation, mixed fight, pantyhose